5 Dead in Texas. Suspect deported 4 Times Previously.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

The AR-15 is no more an automatic than is a 45 revolver. Robo-bot and the Libbies simply have the hots for it because it looks mean.

It's an emotional response that is plain old silly. If they were really worried about gun violence, they'd be dumping all the DAs that refuse to prosecute, and let criminals go free. But they don't.

This OP has nothing to do with guns...but with an illegal alien criminal who decided to slaughter a family. A POS who never should have been in public. A product of the Democrat BS about "refugees" and "equity".

Yet these fine examples of modern liberalism...could care less about the victims. Not one word have any of them offered in either sympathy or disgust.

Such upstanding citizens...

You don't know what you're talking about. The AR-15 is one of the MOST DEADLY weapons available.

The high speed ammo just SHREDS human flesh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Anything is possible, nothing is for certain, I mean you seem to say that for sure Republicans are at fault for this tragedy, I am presenting all the theories. 

Uhm, 4 times deported, has an AR-15, do you think he is likely to be connected with some sort of criminal gang or with the Mexican church in the neighborhood?! 

In this kind of case, anyone can just attack you on the border, this person was deported 4 times, and your party is more relaxed on the border, is that easy, you don't get to just come in and say "REPUBLICANS." Is too superficial, brother.  

Where will the cartels get their semi-auto high velocity weapons of war if the US bans their manufacture?

Are they made in South America?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

The AR-15 is no more an automatic than is a 45 revolver. Robo-bot and the Libbies simply have the hots for it because it looks mean.

It's an emotional response that is plain old silly. If they were really worried about gun violence, they'd be dumping all the DAs that refuse to prosecute, and let criminals go free. But they don't.

This OP has nothing to do with guns...but with an illegal alien criminal who decided to slaughter a family. A POS who never should have been in public. A product of the Democrat BS about "refugees" and "equity".

Yet these fine examples of modern liberalism...could care less about the victims. Not one word have any of them offered in either sympathy or disgust.

Such upstanding citizens...

The maximum muzzle velocity of a Colt 45 is 1200 fps. An AR-15 is 3200 FPS. The AR has a much greater range and is far more accurate. There is no comparison.

5 hours ago, Aristides said:

The maximum muzzle velocity of a Colt 45 is 1200 fps. An AR-15 is 3200 FPS. The AR has a much greater range and is far more accurate. There is no comparison.

The Colt packs more than enough power at the range that it's useful at, so the extra power of the AR isn't really a factor. 

TBH, in close quarters, the colt has a lot of advantages. It's concealable, it can be carried and fired in one hand, and it's much more maneuverable. 

From a law enforcement POV a handgun is a bigger concern by far, and handguns kill way more people in the US. 

The AR 15 is like a shark. Sharks are big and deadly but they are one of the least dangerous animals to humans on the planet. Hippos kill way more people. Cars kill way more people (and there are plenty of humans in the ocean each day). Everything kills more people than sharks. Corks kill way more people than sharks. The global avg is 5 per year by sharks. Dozens of people are killed by corks every year. 

Handguns kill way more people than AR 15s. It's not even close. Knives kill way more people than AR 15s. People who want to commit terrorist attacks have used cars quite effectively. When Omar Khadr was 15 he was already a skilled bomb-maker. 

The Dems just hate AR 15s because the Dems are tyrants, and tyrants hate an armed populace. The list of governments that banned long guns is a lot like the list of governments that committed genocide against their own people. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

GW Bush allowed the assault weapons ban to lapse in 2004.

Doesn't make any difference, as any gun owner can explain. That was a largely political move.

Meanwhile:

Obama sends 2000  guns to mexican criminals and loses track of them, till they're used to kill people.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/04/08/politics/obama-administration-turns-over-fast-and-furious-documents/index.html

Fast and Furious, a so-called “gun-walking” operation, allowed roughly 2,000 guns into Mexico with the goal of tracking them to Mexican drug cartels. Two guns found at the scene of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry’s fatal shooting were linked to the operation. Guns from the operation have also been linked to an unknown number of Mexican civilians’ deaths

So the guns COULD come from mexico as it turns out.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

The Colt packs more than enough power at the range that it's useful at, so the extra power of the AR isn't really a factor. 

TBH, in close quarters, the colt has a lot of advantages. It's concealable, it can be carried and fired in one hand, and it's much more maneuverable. 

From a law enforcement POV a handgun is a bigger concern by far, and handguns kill way more people in the US. 

The AR 15 is like a shark. Sharks are big and deadly but they are one of the least dangerous animals to humans on the planet. Hippos kill way more people. Cars kill way more people (and there are plenty of humans in the ocean each day). Everything kills more people than sharks. Corks kill way more people than sharks. The global avg is 5 per year by sharks. Dozens of people are killed by corks every year. 

Handguns kill way more people than AR 15s. It's not even close. Knives kill way more people than AR 15s. People who want to commit terrorist attacks have used cars quite effectively. When Omar Khadr was 15 he was already a skilled bomb-maker. 

The Dems just hate AR 15s because the Dems are tyrants, and tyrants hate an armed populace. The list of governments that banned long guns is a lot like the list of governments that committed genocide against their own people. 

Apparently you DON'T KNOW that there are 21 dead school members in Uvalde, TX, including CHILDREN, because 200+ cops were too afraid of the shooter's AR-15 to take him on for 77 minutes while the victims WERE DYING.

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

You've given NO REASON to not believe it. Trump has been trying to build a tower in Moscow for YEARS.

He believes he can make $200M from that project.

Is there a Trump Toeer in Moscow? No.

Did Hunter Biden receive millions from a Russian oligarch's wife? Yes.

Even if your cite is correct, 458 miles out of a 2000 mile border is NOT "close to completing."

How did Trump "got it funded on his own"? Your cite says he stole money from the DoD budget.

I believe a judge put a stop to that.

You can whine and squirm all you like. The fact is, that border was under control and now...it's not.

I told you. EVERYTHING. Withdraw from Afghanistan and the infrastructure bill are BIG ONES.

Lol...ya...lol...

Surrendering to the Taliban and making inflation even worse are "BIG ONES" and he'll pay for those stupid moves.

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

Then I'd suggest you get one...since...you know...it's not an automatic and you can get one.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Apparently you DON'T KNOW that there are 21 dead school members in Uvalde, TX, including CHILDREN, because 200+ cops were too afraid of the shooter's AR-15 to take him on for 77 minutes while the victims WERE DYING.

Apparently you don't know the topic of my OP. Stop trying to redirect. This is about Biden's inability to secure the border and the tragedies his idiocy creates.

Are you proud of your absent minded puppet?

Edited by Nationalist

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

They didn't know he had an AR. They just didn't want to get shot.  Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that they said "wow - i woudn't mind getting shot if it was just a colt, but if it's an 'AR'..."

I've shot the majority of cartridges out there, from the ar's 5.56 to most pistol rounds and most hunting rounds. The AR is a pipsqueak. When it comes to rifles that cartridge that it's usually chambered in is VERY weak compared to something like most hunting cartridges like the 30-06.  And theres a LOT of semi auto rifles out there. To be perfectly honest if i were to paint the worst case scenario shooter for a school shooting the ar is probably not the firearm i'd have my 'bad guy' use. It's just 'fashionable'.

On 5/2/2023 at 5:22 AM, Nationalist said:

Way t' go Joe! Ya blithering ijit.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/manhunt-continues-suspect-execution-style-shooting-killed-5/story?id=98968745

"Three minors who were found uninjured but covered in blood, authorities said. Two of the female victims were discovered in the bedroom lying on top of two surviving children, "

Sickening. This is the results produced by Joe and his Libbie freaks. Their unadulterated hatred of Trump and the USA drives them to utterly destroy it all.

This is disgusting and you Libbies are to blame. I hope you're all pleased with yourselves.

His dispatching 1500 troops to the border will be nothing more than an armed welcoming committee. 

I'm so sick of these woke @$$holes. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

Everything. Far more than Trump who sells the the country to Putin for the chance to build a Tower in Moscow.

What part of the country did Trump sell to Putin?

Meanwhile, 5 are dead in Texas at the hands of an illegal alien. 

Edited by Deluge

Where did the shooter get his AR-15? Doubt he smuggled it in from Mexico.

You mean "How did the illegal alien get the AR-15 to murder innocent people?". 

My guess is he got it from an illegal arms dealer. Criminals often work together to commit crimes, and given the left's weird attraction to criminal behavior, now is a great time for illegal aliens to slither into this country and commit crimes. 

First prove YOU'RE RIGHT. ^This OPINION is not even EVIDENCE.

Canadian culture is not very different from US. The REASON we have 10x per capita gun deaths is we have 10x more guns than Canada. Duh.

And we need more guns to defend ourselves from government approved criminals. 

We should probably start in Portland and Seattle. ;)

23 hours ago, Contrarian said:

It does not offend me, want you to shape up, I am the Contrarian Internet coach. ?

hi-robot.gif

• This topic is about the tragedy in Texas, and I have some agreement with you on certain aspects, even stating that I disagree with people from the American left that blame "Republicans" for the reasons above.
  • How can one blame Republicans for a person deported a few times and with gang ties that gives him access to smuggled weaponry, is beyond me, but I don't need to call people names to debate and show the flaws in their arguments. 
  • I am curious to see when @robosmith wakes up and reads the updates in this story, maybe he changed his mind after the initial party politics reaction.  

Some people don't accept your definition of "shaping up"; that's the beauty of living in a free society. It's best to take his advice and hit that ignore button. ;)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Well, I will comment anyways, I am joking about shaping up, some are lost souls forever, even at 50-60 some listen to the same radio hosts in their dogma. 

Like you said, we all have our own way trip, if my style bother people, ignore button is for you, not me, this is a great hobby of mine.

Well, regardless of whether you take it or not, the advice is always there for you, and it's good advice. ;)

Why would I ever hit the ignore button? I don't like missing stuff. 

Edited by Deluge

22 minutes ago, Deluge said:

What part of the country did Trump sell to Putin?

Meanwhile, 5 are dead in Texas at the hands of an illegal alien. 

The Uranium.

No wait...that was Hillary-Billary.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Then I'd suggest you get one...since...you know...it's not an automatic and you can get one.

No it is a semi auto but adding a bump stock will make it imitate an automatic. The fact remains, it is far more lethal than any hand gun.

The Las Vegas shooter used a bump stock.

Edited by Aristides

Just now, Aristides said:

No it is a semi auto but adding a bump stock will make it imitate an automatic. The fact remains, it is far more lethal than any hand gun.

So do something about this bump stock. THAT I could support.

But this never-ending whining about completely legal guns is...childish and nonsense.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

You mean "How did the illegal alien get the AR-15 to murder innocent people?". 

My guess is he got it from an illegal arms dealer. Criminals often work together to commit crimes, and given the left's weird attraction to criminal behavior, now is a great time for illegal aliens to slither into this country and commit crimes. 

He could have just bought it in a perfectly legal private transaction. 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

And we need more guns to defend ourselves from government approved criminals. 

We should probably start in Portland and Seattle. ;)

You already have twice as many guns per capita than any other country and more people in prisons than any other country. How's it working for ya?