5 Dead in Texas. Suspect deported 4 Times Previously.

40 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

That's funny. 

Well crazy people would think so :)

You insist that any attempt at reasonable gun control will result in a total ban, without any basis whatsoever in fact or reason.  Just some paranoid delusion about foaming Democrats coming to take way America's freedoms.

Hardly. what i said is democrats would not be satisfied with anything less, and i noted that they refuse to say where they'll stop, as do you, and that we have examples to show that.

So i have evidence to back my thinking up. You have zero and admit as much.

You keep telling yourself that, instead of actually pushing for reasonable gun control.  Keep those thoughts and prayers handy though!

Might as well keep them handy - the democrats won't allow anything else. Can't negotiate with crazy people.

Anyway, we've reached the panto stage now, so you can have the last word.  I won't respond, unless you have a different point to make.

Nope. You've shown quite nicely that you're as loopy as the rest of the left, insisting all gun owners are happy to see their kids die because they love their guns so much and admitting you absolutely are sure about something you have no evidence for.

No sense trying to talk to crazy people. It would seem that you prefer to watch killings happen rather than give up your 'virtue signalling' fun.