Budweiser hires trans spokesperson and the right loses their mind

45 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Not anymore. It was recognized quite some time ago that the practice of 'sealioning' was becoming prevalent and that it should NOT be expected at all to provide facts that are simple to look up.

If you're providing something really obscure then fine, but it's a super quick google search with all the results you need on the front page.

if you cannot disprove me through citations, just admit i'm right and that my claim is fact.

Works both ways.

It is ESPECIALLY a common game on the left - demand a source. Then claim the source is not suitable because you think it's bias or similar flaw, demand more. Claim those are not good enough for whatever reason and claim that there's some nebulous problem with the data. Demand more. Then eventually just move on to the person's next point and repeat.

If you are unable to do BASIC elementary research - then you are too stupid for this conversation and should restrain yourself to something a little more kindergarten oriented. If you ARE capable - do your own lookups, you're a big boy/girl/whatever

Absolute nonsense. Total moronic contention on your part.. 

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Why? Are you saying you can't look things up on your own? You are unable to inform yourself? If i don't do it for you then you'll REMAIN uneducated and ignorant?

Wow - Well if that's the case it kind of feels like i should be charging you :)

If you cannot support your contentions with citations, then your contentions are nothing more than opinion. 

Opinion- the cornerstone of all GOP claims.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

No reason not to either. And no - it's a fact. You can verify the fact yourself or not, up to you.

Well - i suppose seeing as you can't look up anything on your own maybe you can't. Sucks to be you,

What sucks is YOU cannot corroborate YOUR OPINION with EVIDENCE.

ANYONE can CLAIM their OPINION is FACT, but that does not make it true.

It means you're COMPLETELY IGNORANT about DEBATE RULES.

What are the basic rules of a debate?

Important rules
  • The team supporting the motion must not shift its point of view. ...
  • If a speaker makes a statement, they must be able to provide evidence or reasons to support the statement.
  • Facts presented in a debate must be accurate.
  • Speakers may not bring up new points in a rebuttal speech.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I gave you the dictionary definition. I see you've chosen to ignore reality, which you are certainly free to do. But your ignorance of reality does not change reality. It just appeases your willingness to remain ignorant.

Top 10 Most Common Fears
  • Arachnophobia. ...
  • Ophidiophobia. ...
  • Cynophobia. ...
  • Trypanophobia. ...
  • Astraphobia. ...
  • Agoraphobia. ...
  • Mysophobia. Mysophobia is the excessive fear of germs and dirt. ...
  • Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorder) Social phobia is the fear of social situation

Notice the word fear is used an all of them. It comes from the Greek "phobos" meaning fear.

You must have a bad case of Veritaphobia.

10 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Disney - we discussed this just about a week ago right? they were making about 17 billion a year, the 'woke' scandal broke and they dived to 14 biliion or so, fired all the woke people eventually and NOW are climbing back up but they STILL haven't gotten to where they were.

But you fascists claim that Disney goes WOKE very week. What actually happened is Disney, like most companies, took a hit during the lockdowns. After that, they recovered and their profits have been steadily rising since 2020. Conservatives are still saying Disney is WOKE, but their profits are still going up. 

Also, you have no evidence that they fired the WOKE people. And you'll never be able to prove that because you don't actually know what WOKE means. It's just a reactionary term that retards use for whatever they don't like.

10 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Same with all the other ones you mentioned including bud lite - dropped about 8 BILLION in stock value overnight, massive sales losses. They then disavowed the woke, and they've got TRUMP BEGGING on their behalf for people to give them a break and forgive them.  They're STARTING to recover a little but still way below where they were

When did they disavow the WOKE or ask Trump to beg, tears in his eyes, for people to forgive them?

The drop in stock is actually overstated. They're obviously going to bounce back.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

What sucks is YOU cannot corroborate YOUR OPINION with EVIDENCE.

ANYONE can CLAIM their OPINION is FACT, but that does not make it true.

It means you're COMPLETELY IGNORANT about DEBATE RULES.

How often does your mouth get pulled over for speeding?

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You ARE WRONG until you PROVE you're right. Your OPINIONS are NEITHER wrong nor right, just OPINIONS.

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed ...

YOU are DISMISSED.

Sorry kiddo - but there is no evidence there that he's talking about online discussions and there's no evidence it was said AFTER the time that sealioning became a thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealioning

Internet trolls sometimes engage in what is called 'sealioning'. They demand that you keep arguing with them for as long they want you to, even long after you realize that further discussion is pointless. If you announce that you want to stop, they accuse you of being closed-minded or opposed to reason. The practice is obnoxious. Reason should not be silenced, but it needs to take a vacation sometimes.

— Walter Sinnott-Armstrong, Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (June 2018).[13]

Rhetorically, sealioning fuses persistent questioning—often about basic information, information easily found elsewhere, or unrelated or tangential points—with a loudly-insisted-upon commitment to reasonable debate. It disguises itself as a sincere attempt to learn and communicate. Sealioning thus works both to exhaust a target's patience, attention, and communicative effort, and to portray the target as unreasonable. While the questions of the "sea lion" may seem innocent, they're intended maliciously and have harmful consequences.

— Amy Johnson, Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society (May 2019)[6]
Sorry kiddo - YOU"RE wrong, And i just proved it :)

If you disagree then you have to provide the proof.

Gotcha :)
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sorry kiddo - but there is no evidence there that he's talking about online discussions and there's no evidence it was said AFTER the time that sealioning became a thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealioning

Internet trolls sometimes engage in what is called 'sealioning'. They demand that you keep arguing with them for as long they want you to, even long after you realize that further discussion is pointless. If you announce that you want to stop, they accuse you of being closed-minded or opposed to reason. The practice is obnoxious. Reason should not be silenced, but it needs to take a vacation sometimes.

— Walter Sinnott-Armstrong, Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (June 2018).[13]

Rhetorically, sealioning fuses persistent questioning—often about basic information, information easily found elsewhere, or unrelated or tangential points—with a loudly-insisted-upon commitment to reasonable debate. It disguises itself as a sincere attempt to learn and communicate. Sealioning thus works both to exhaust a target's patience, attention, and communicative effort, and to portray the target as unreasonable. While the questions of the "sea lion" may seem innocent, they're intended maliciously and have harmful consequences.

— Amy Johnson, Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society (May 2019)[6]
Sorry kiddo - YOU"RE wrong, And i just proved it :)

If you disagree then you have to provide the proof.

Gotcha :)

Nope. I POSTED EVIDENCE that mental evaluation IS SOP.

You have posted NOTHING which contradicts that.

If your EVIDENCE is "easily found" then POST IT.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Legato said:
Top 10 Most Common Fears
  • Arachnophobia. ...
  • Ophidiophobia. ...
  • Cynophobia. ...
  • Trypanophobia. ...
  • Astraphobia. ...
  • Agoraphobia. ...
  • Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorder) Social phobia is the fear of social situation

Notice the word fear is used an all of them. It comes from the Greek "phobos" meaning fear.

And you've posted a moronic contention that denies the validity of a known dictionary definition. 

Try and do better.

12 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

What’s the argument from the right-wingers….  Transgender people shouldn’t be allowed to be spokespersons?

No. That Bud Light is awful and the attempted virtue signalling is only hurting their pisswater's market position more.

17 hours ago, Legato said:

A phobia is an anxiety disorder defined by a persistent and excessive fear of an object or situation.

Anyone here frightened of trans people. No, didn't think so

So it's more like excessive hatred. I always thought so too. 

15 hours ago, Legato said:
Top 10 Most Common Fears
  • Arachnophobia. ...
  • Ophidiophobia. ...
  • Cynophobia. ...
  • Trypanophobia. ...
  • Astraphobia. ...
  • Agoraphobia. ...

Some folks fear the fact that they are sexually attracted to them.

So, like children, they lash out against the very thing that makes them tingle in their nether regions and forces them to feel shame.

I hope this clarifies things for you 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/roots/franklin.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiYqMeW77P-AhVWOkQIHVq9Dl0QFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw0DP-IG5wqNuJfxh-rESF8y

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiYqMeW77P-AhVWOkQIHVq9Dl0QFnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw2CNZ-fPfjzEzj-p0nAAFiw

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Agreed. But we're your panties in a ruffle before they partnered with a trans spokesperson?

I'll bet they weren't 

My panties are worn by my wife and I'll ruffle them all I like...thank you very much. ;)

I never liked Bud Light. Now I don't like it even more.

4 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Because they partnered with a person who's sexuality you find disgusting, right?

Because they partnered with a sexual deviant, a very very small portion of any population, in order to virtue-signal.

How the freak dresses and who he fcks, is none of my concern. That Bud Light deemed it necessary to shine a spotlight on him is...Tweenkie as hell.