Jump to content

Have lefties declared a civil war on Republicans?


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, West said:

Says who? 

I do.

You don't question how she was able to legally buy seven firearms including high capacity semi auto rifles and hand guns. On the contrary, If she hadn't been able to buy them, you wouldn't be able to justify your anti trans witch hunt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ironstone said:

Conservatives are much more likely overall to be on friendly terms with leftists but leftists are encouraged to ghost anyone that is conservative. Not just ghost them, but encouraged to be openly hostile to them. The lefties live in some kind of fantasy land, far removed from reality.

The leftist world:

Archive - Libs of TikTok

And you guys call us crazy?😲

TikTok is your source of fact? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ironstone said:

The Libs of TikTok site is simply showing what Libs are actually saying and what their demands are. It's real. Does that make you uncomfortable? 

I can find lots of videos of Trump supporters saying very dumb things. So is that the comparison? Seems meaningless.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

I can find lots of videos of Trump supporters saying very dumb things. So is that the comparison? Seems meaningless.  

It's fair to say both side have radicals. The difference is that the radicals on the Democratic side have a lot more influence and are not outsiders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ironstone said:

It's fair to say both side have radicals. The difference is that the radicals on the Democratic side have a lot more influence and are not outsiders.

Hmmm… seems that supporting or defending the Jan 6 attack of the Capitol is pretty radical if you ask me.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2023 at 5:54 PM, West said:

-Transgendered shoots up a Christian school, citing laws backed by Christians as the reason

How do you know that? I don't see any of her quotes about why she did it, although that does seem likely. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Hmmm… seems that supporting or defending the Jan 6 attack of the Capitol is pretty radical if you ask me.  

It's pretty radical to say that anyone supported the attack.

Do you have a quote or a cite, or is this another "invented argument"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Hmmm… seems that supporting or defending the Jan 6 attack of the Capitol is pretty radical if you ask me.  

I would never support any of those that engaged in rioting on Jan 6. However, I have no problems with the majority that were peacefully protesting.

And I would also point out that it's likely that most leftists do support all the riots that their side engaged in.

Here Are All The Left-Wing Violent Protests Over The Past Several Years | The Daily Wire

If the left does not get its way, there is a very good chance they will start a riot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I would never support any of those that engaged in rioting on Jan 6. However, I have no problems with the majority that were peacefully protesting.

And I would also point out that it's likely that most leftists do support all the riots that their side engaged in.

Here Are All The Left-Wing Violent Protests Over The Past Several Years | The Daily Wire

If the left does not get its way, there is a very good chance they will start a riot.

You’re employing a logical fallacy:  “Our side rejects the extremism of the right, but your side embraces the extremism of the left.”

Answer this: Did you give a damn when Trump told his supporters to violently remove protesters from his events?  You didn’t. It was “cute and funny,” wasn’t it? What about when he told cops to bang suspects’ heads into the door frames of police cars? They “got what they deserved,” didn’t they? See? Your BS isn’t fooling us here. And besides you… PLENTY of right wingers here strongly support the Jan 6 riots, claim they was no violence, that the officers weren’t killed because of it, that Babbit was entirely innocent, etc.  

Edited by Rebound
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2023 at 6:54 PM, West said:

-Transgendered shoots up a Christian school, citing laws backed by Christians as the reason

-Lefties look to imprison a US president on phony charges while allowing violent criminals to roam free

-Peaceful demonstrators held without trial even as tens of thousands of hours of video surveillance undercuts their narrative. 

Have lefties declared war? Sad people

It's a very good question. Check out what "Monica" did to female employees at closing time. 

These ladies were just trying to get home. 

Edited by Deluge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/31/2023 at 9:22 AM, impartialobserver said:

This is why internet chat forums are not to be taken seriously. The more rational, reasoned person would not focus on outliers.

What outliers? This shit goes on all the time. Did you know there's been a war on free speech for God knows how long?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,607
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Jameessmith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...