The Liberals investigate themselves and find trampling ladies with horses was warrented

West

4 hours ago, Boges said:

If that lady only listened to police, she wouldn't have been trampled. Simple as that. 

Isn't that the prevailing opinion of police violence? 

It's a conservative belief, yes, but not when it comes to peaceful protests, and she was just a peaceful protester doing nothing wrong. 

Your own liberal belief is that, as a protester, she had the right to loot stores, burn down buildings, attack police and that no one was allowed to defend themselves from her. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

There is no Charter Right to blockade several city blocks for weeks on end.  Can you name a single  jurisdiction  that would allow that, never mind have it as a right?

Just what is it about truckers that you dislike so much ? you live thousands of miles from Ottawa how did this whole thing effect you? 

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Let's see.  Do you limit the actions of the truckers convoy to honking and bouncy castles?

Let's see... Do I give a rat's ass about the opinion of someone who thinks the BLM protests were peaceful and that the Freedom Convoy was somehow sinister and dangerous? 

Grow up sap, you're not writing for the CBC, where the only people dumb enough to be following you are already brainwashed. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's a conservative belief, yes, but not when it comes to peaceful protests, and she was just a peaceful protester doing nothing wrong. 

Your own liberal belief is that, as a protester, she had the right to loot stores, burn down buildings, attack police and that no one was allowed to defend themselves from her. 

She was a terrorist, she should have been tied to a pole and shot... or put into a camp and tortured daily until she learned to love Justin and liberal values...she will learn to scream and shout at any thing that hints of the right... 

It still does not change the fact that policeman did not have to trampled that women, she was after all right in the front police ranks... he could have waited until she was removed by policemen on foot, it would have taken a couple of minutes then they could have torn through the lines like some medieval charge of yester year...mowing them down by the hundreds, becasue they were evil terrorist bent on having one to many beers... It's a good thing we are not divided as a nation...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Let's see... Do I give a rat's ass about the opinion of someone who thinks the BLM protests were peaceful and that the Freedom Convoy was somehow sinister and dangerous? 

Grow up sap, you're not writing for the CBC, where the only people dumb enough to be following you are already brainwashed. 

You've obviously mistaken me for someone who thinks the BLM protests were peaceful and that the Freedom Convoy was somehow sinister and dangerous? 

I only think the peaceful BLM protests were peaceful and that the Freedom Convoy was dumb as a post.

22 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Just what is it about truckers that you dislike so much ? you live thousands of miles from Ottawa how did this whole thing effect you? 

Irrelevant to the facts.  It makes no difference where I live (how do you know that I don’t live in Ottawa?), nor does it matter how I feel about “truckers”.  

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

What if @Zeitgeist and his buddies were parked outside your home with trucks blasting horns 24/7, screaming obscenities, blocking your home and business, and vandalizing local businesses?  

I think that goes from “disagreeing” to “intimidating”….   It doesn’t even seem all that nuanced to me….  but some folks still have a hard time understanding the difference.  

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvnd4v/canada-ottawa-anti-vax-trucker-convoy

WTF dude, did you even read that before you posted it?

Thousands of people made their way to Ottawa this weekend in a great big truck convoy to protest vaccine mandates in a scene that included swastikas, harassment of local businesses and journalists, public urination and defecation, and outrage over the vandalism of a statue of beloved Canadian icon Terry Fox. 

While the rally was ostensibly a protest of the bilateral vaccine mandates for anyone crossing the U.S.-Canada land border—including truckers—the convoy was quickly overtaken by louder voices expressing any, and all, grievances they had with Ottawa, especially those involving lifesaving vaccines and mandates.

OMG, I have to quote this again just to make sure no one missed it:

especially those involving lifesaving vaccines and mandates.

?

What kind of dolt takes Vox seriously?

Here's what they said about the riot at the WH in June of 2020:

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/1/21276676/white-house-dark-george-floyd-protests

As the nation was rocked by waves of protests, the White House went dark on Sunday night. 

Photos on social media showed the White House with nearly all its exterior lights out. Although it’s unclear why the administration turned the lights off, the dark building stood in stark contrast to the fires burning around the city. It also symbolized a response to what was happening outside the White House gates, as protesters continued to mourn the death of George Floyd, a black man killed last week by a police officer who pinned Floyd’s neck to the ground with his knee.

Contrast the above with this part now:

swastikas, harassment of local businesses and journalists, public urination and defecation, and outrage over the vandalism of a statue of beloved Canadian icon Terry Fox. 

Can you imagine if a computer virus wiped out all the data from the rest of the world over the past ten years and only Vox's account of things remained? Can you imagine if future generations believed their BS and lies? They'd have absolutely no clue whatsoever about the world in this day and age. They'd all be better off guessing. 

It's one thing to quote CNN or MSNBC, Vox is their retarded cousin. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Are you on crack !!!...thats what we are calling them terrorist now... thats a huge leap of logic... no arrests for terrorism, no JTF called out, well there was a call for tanks, good thing we only have 4 in working order...or there would be blood in the streets... good thing we are all Canadians... 

Can you actually read?  Did you see the definition I posted?

You're like those who refuse to call the attack on the US capitol an attempted insurrection.  Just because the people who are carrying out the action all have the IQs of a cocker spaniel doesn't change the definition of an action.

13 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

It's a good thing we are not divided as a nation...

Canada is a giant Ulster

Canada has always been a powder keg

right from the Plains of Abraham

and now the Liberals are lighting the fuse

yet it is their own national project which they are blowing up

incited into panicked self destruction by the slightest of provocations

I never thought I'd see the day

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

see how it is the Liberal supporters who are going hysterical

even they know that this "ruling" is a defeat for them

even they know that their side is losing the information war

I'm not a Liberal supporter.  I'm just not dumb enough to believe the propaganda, or support the actions, of some anti scientific mor0ns with big engines.

Edited by bcsapper

Just now, Dougie93 said:

yet you are dumb enough to invoke we, your brothers in arms,  as being "terrorists"

on your own head be it

You're dumb enough to believe in the "Freedom Convoy".  Lots of dumb around, I guess.

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

and that the Freedom Convoy was dumb as a post.

So, after all that we know now, you still think that the Freedom Convoy protests were "dumb as a post"?

You're not aware how many young people were hurt by the vax, even though they didn't need it at all? Even though we now know that the vax doesn't slow the spread at all?

The Vaxtard Credo:

"The vax protects us, we need not fear. But we shall harm young people with the vax anyways, even though they don't need it, and it doesn't slow the spread of covid."

Seriously can you explain your vaxtard credo to me? I honestly don't know how it makes sense to you.... 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So, after all that we know now, you still think that the Freedom Convoy protests were "dumb as a post"?

You're not aware how many young people were hurt by the vax, even though they didn't need it at all? Even though we now know that the vax doesn't slow the spread at all?

The Vaxtard Credo:

"The vax protects us, we need not fear. But we shall harm young people with the vax anyways, even though they don't need it, and it doesn't slow the spread of covid."

Seriously can you explain your vaxtard credo to me? I honestly don't know how it makes sense to you.... 

Not only were they as dumb as posts, they were incommoding an awful lot of people with their post like behaviour.  

Protest all you want, but do it in a manner that wouldn't p!ss you off if BLM or Antifa were doing it on your street.

Edited by bcsapper