Far left loonies in the Jan 6 committee release personal Social Security numbers of political opponents

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

It wasn't illegal at all but nor is it reasonable. When you have administrations trying to ram things through before they lose control of the House, it is bound to happen regardless who is in power.

Actually...publishing private information is quite illegal.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

1. It is real Conservatives who are trying to find out the truth of the matter.

2. Then YOU might wanna go to REDDIT, where they simply adore people who call themselves "conservative", yet promote all Libbie talking points. Hell Mike...they'll love you to pieces there.

3. My horse is a mustang. My responsibility is to promote truth. When I smell a rat, it's my responsibility to call it a rat...not a harmless kitty.

You've already asserted that you don't care about the truth of Republican House investigations, you just want to stick it  to the libs.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You've already asserted that you don't care about the truth of Republican House investigations, you just want to stick it  to the libs.

It's "Libbies" and I'm not fool enough to think legal consequences will be forthcoming.

But I do care about the truth.

These days, truth and legal consequences seem to have a very loose relationship.

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hmm...so in 3 days the congress should be able to understand 4100 pages, but in a longer period it's also OK for bureaucrats to make a mistake of this magnitude?

Do you realize how completely illegal this was?

Focus. Pay Attention to what I write:

FACT: You do not know whether the person(s) responsible were “far left” or not. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

What actually happened, as per the link... "When the House Jan. 6 committee released hundreds of documents from its investigation online at the end of the year, it inadvertently made public nearly 2,000 Social Security numbers belonging to high-profile individuals who visited the White House in December 2020, according to a report."

Who's been fired then? Somebody should be fired for a boner like that. So who's been fired?

Nobody, you say?

Best guess says that's because it wasn't inadvertent. The guy who could is most likely laughing and giving the guy who did high fives. He, she, zim or zer will get a raise soon.

• Like 1

I wouldn't say non-existent. There's enough evidence for an educated guess. It only seems to be Republicans who were attacked.

The impression I got from info that leaked out during the Mar a Lago fiasco is the National Archives is a Prog-infested sewer. Read that as leftist in this case.

If there's not security around these reports released by the partisan Democrat Jan 6 committee, why not? They should know who leaked and why. They won't tell us. And no interest is shown in having anybody pay for the deed. It's either incompetence or a dirty deed. Either way it's leftist.

Republican Governor of North Dakota and victim of the Doxxing attack identifies 3 leftist bodies in her Tweet:

""My lawyers have asked the @WhiteHouse, the @USNatArchives, and @BennieGThompson which of them is responsible for leaking the Social Security Numbers of me, my husband, my 3 kids, and my son-in-law."

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

I wouldn't say non-existent. There's enough evidence for an educated guess. It only seems to be Republicans who were attacked.

The impression I got from info that leaked out during the Mar a Lago fiasco is the National Archives is a Prog-infested sewer. Read that as leftist in this case.

If there's not security around these reports released by the partisan Democrat Jan 6 committee, why not? They should know who leaked and why. They won't tell us. And no interest is shown in having anybody pay for the deed. It's either incompetence or a dirty deed. Either way it's leftist.

Republican Governor of North Dakota and victim of the Doxxing attack identifies 3 leftist bodies in her Tweet:

""My lawyers have asked the @WhiteHouse, the @USNatArchives, and @BennieGThompson which of them is responsible for leaking the Social Security Numbers of me, my husband, my 3 kids, and my son-in-law."

Now it’s an “attack”?

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Who's been fired then? Somebody should be fired for a boner like that. So who's been fired?

Nobody, you say?

Best guess says that's because it wasn't inadvertent. The guy who could is most likely laughing and giving the guy who did high fives. He, she, zim or zer will get a raise soon.

The answer here is we don't know.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The answer here is we don't know.

This has "lefty" written all over it. It wouldn't be the first time these losers doxxed conservatives.. 

Even Tucker Carlson had his home broken into and his wife locked in a closet for a few hours because some looney lefty doxxed them. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/08/mob-tucker-carlsons-home-antifa-break-door-chant-fox-host/1927868002/

These are the type of demented people we are dealing with

Edited by West

1 hour ago, West said:

This has "lefty" written all over it. It wouldn't be the first time these losers doxxed conservatives.. 

Even Tucker Carlson had his home broken into and his wife locked in a closet for a few hours because some looney lefty doxxed them. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/08/mob-tucker-carlsons-home-antifa-break-door-chant-fox-host/1927868002/

These are the type of demented people we are dealing with

But you don't know. 

This is just another case where the left has been brain-trained to ignore the obvious.

Like a used up, dementia ridden old politician who campaigned from his basement or when he did campaign, couldn't get enough supporters to fill a high school auditorium got more votes to be President than any other Presidential campaigner in the history of the country.

If you haven't been trained to ignore the obvious you can believe that. If you haven't you can't.

Of course the left launched this doxxing attack of high level Republicans. It's obvious. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 1:21 PM, West said:

Yes.. now its my fault for being upset about having a bunch of conservatives private info released

He's one of the apologists for the hacking of the convoy givesendgo and subsequent release of info on cbc.. 

Just accept the vile lefty tactics is his message and don't get upset or YOU are the issue

It’s your fault for being wrong and not owning up to it. 

You wrote that the SSN’s were released by “Far left libbies in the Jan 6 Committee.” But the truth is that the SSN’s were not released by anyone in the Jan 7 Committee.  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

This is just another case where the left has been brain-trained to ignore the obvious.

Like a used up, dementia ridden old politician who campaigned from his basement or when he did campaign, couldn't get enough supporters to fill a high school auditorium got more votes to be President than any other Presidential campaigner in the history of the country.

If you haven't been trained to ignore the obvious you can believe that. If you haven't you can't.

Of course the left launched this doxxing attack of high level Republicans. It's obvious. 

You don't push proven facts.... You push gossip as if it were gospel. What you deem "obvious" is nothing more than a construct of the moronic MAGA mind. All "opinion".... No verified facts. 

52 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You don't push proven facts.... 

Why did you have some "proven facts" to submit? Bet you didn't. But go ahead if you do. I'll listen.

Until that time I choose not to ignore the obvious.

Like remember how under Obama "politically-aligned (read mostly Conservative) groups, were either denied tax-exempt status outright or delayed that status until they could no longer take effective part in the 2012 election? 

Now somebody like me would say even though Obama pet, Lois Lerner refused to answer questions about that on the grounds it might incriminate her I'm going to say she was behind it.

Would you like to know why?

Because it's obvious.

Well, here's fact for you:

Republican Governor of North Dakota, Kristi Noem says.

Somebody was objecting to my calling her being doxxed "an attack." I say Kristi feels her and her family are being Dox attacked.

Would you like to know why?

It's obvious.

I don't now why I have to keep pointing out the obvious to you and yours. You imply it's because you believe you have superior "facts" but we never see them.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You do listen..... To a lot of unproven nonsense that you then push as if it were gospel. In your tiny mind "facts be damned".... It's comical. What's "obvious" to an id iot, is absurd to those who don't make "assumptions".

Did you help Bob Dylan to write the lyrics for "Blowin' in the Wind"