Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial: "the non-vaxxed are selfish and I won’t cry at their funeral” - Died in his Sleep at 52, 14 Days After 3rd Jab

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I just showed how everything you said was either stupid or BS, but whatever. You're immune to logic and facts. 

No you did not.

It's a fact that you can't produce a singe official source that unambiguously states vaccinated people accounted for 86% of COVID deaths last summer.  That is hooey that you pulled straight out of your butt.

On 12/29/2022 at 5:16 PM, WestCanMan said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/sohrab-lutchmedial-cardiac-surgeon-obituary-1.6242359

CBC mentioned his death, but the official cause is just: "DIED IN HIS SLEEP" as far as we're concerned.

His comments about the dirty, dirty unvaxed, or the timing of his vaccinations (I've only seen the date of his 3rd booster mentioned on a couple of different sites, which aren't exactly world famous).

We haven't forgotten his comments though:

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/cardiologist-medical-doctor-who-wanted-to-punch-anti-vaxxers-in-the-face-dead-after-covid-booster-shot/

Another site mentioned the date of his 3rd jab: https://rupreparing.com/news/2021/11/18/sohrab-lutchmedial-52-year-old-canadian-cardiologist-tells-the-non-vaxxed-i-wont-cry-at-your-funeral-dead-two-weeks-after-third-booster-mrna-injection

You seem to imply he died as a result of his third booster shot, while in reality it could have been a heart attack or a drug overdose.   

As long as he did not die in his hospital bed while on ventilator fighting a Covid infection, we cannot speculate like that.

With this being said, I would not miss the attitude of that guy.

Edited by cougar
  • Like 1

Any cardiac death within certain time frame of a vaccine injection should be considered 'suspicious' and investigated.

Weirdly I now know three people who recently developed heart problems, and the two younger ones in their 20's died. This is statistically shocking, given the small sample size of friends and coworkers. 

We also know several women who developed menstrual issues after vaccinating. Again it's unusual given the sample size.

Others I've talked to also know some women who are experiencing this. Is it just a coincidence or a cover-up? There needs to be an investigation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Any cardiac death within certain time frame of a vaccine injection should be considered 'suspicious' and investigated.

Weirdly I now know three people who recently developed heart problems, and the two younger ones in their 20's died. This is statistically shocking, given the small sample size of friends and coworkers. 

We also know several women who developed menstrual issues after vaccinating. Again it's unusual given the sample size.

Others I've talked to also know some women who are experiencing this. Is it just a coincidence or a cover-up? There needs to be an investigation.

What really seems like a weird coincidence is the numbers of times I've heard people suspicious of vaccine or worse share their anecdotes about all the deaths and injuries people in their circles suffer after taking vaccine.

Meanwhile...not one death has been officially documented in Canada from vaccine.

I've lived in a town and worked in the next one up the road and where everyone knows just about everyone else for close to 50 years now. I have a pretty big circle of friends, associates and family and Ib haven't heard of anyone who's had more than a sore arm to report. There's certainly been no one who's died.

There's no need for an investigation when simply getting a firmer grip would probably do wonders.

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

What really seems like a weird coincidence is the numbers of times I've heard people suspicious of vaccine or worse share their anecdotes about all the deaths and injuries people in their circles suffer after taking vaccine.

Meanwhile...not one death has been officially documented in Canada from vaccine.

I've lived in a town and worked in the next one up the road and where everyone knows just about everyone else for close to 50 years now. I have a pretty big circle of friends, associates and family and Ib haven't heard of anyone who's had more than a sore arm to report. There's certainly been no one who's died.

There's no need for an investigation when simply getting a firmer grip would probably do wonders.

These are unprecedented times. If it's bullshit then let the investigation show that, because otherwise people are afraid of getting the vaccine. 

17 hours ago, cougar said:

You seem to imply he died as a result of his third booster shot, while in reality it could have been a heart attack or a drug overdose.   

I'm laughing at him, because he was an ignorant arse of a man, and I'm pointing out the irony of a situation where the fake vax that he was pimping have killed him.

Now his case has been added to the laundry list of people who "died suddenly after vaxxing, with no official cause of death given."

Died suddenly wasn't an official cause of death of death when I was a kid. Or a 40 year old. It's new. 

Back in the day, when a guy was 96 and had diabetes and cancer, and he died suddenly, we'd all say "Yup, he's dead" and move on. But if someone young and healthy dropped dead it would have been a massive deal and we would have heard of their cause of death.  Now, in the 2020s, young, health people "die suddenly" and that's it. No explanation. No "it was this or that, so don't do those things and take the proper precautions", it's just died suddenly, f-off peons. Just know that you might die of nothing one second. 

I find it odd that people who are 89 with diabetes and heart disease who are on palliative care can suddenly catch covid when they're on their last breath and medical professionals determine that they "died of covid", but they can't figure out why young, healthy people are dying. Why don'y they ever reference their vax status? It's the be-all, end-all don't ya know? According to vaxtards, not vaxing is like saying "please kill me, almighty vid! Please allow my infection to spread to others and kill them too!"

With this being said, I would not miss the attitude of that guy.

Amen to that.

43 minutes ago, Legato said:

Here's something else your midwestern-doctor posted in regards to COVID.

The idea of burning of witches alive has permeated quite deeply into the collective consciousness of our culture. My medical practice tends to draw critical thinkers who question narratives, and quite a few female patients have told me they remember (e.g., due to a past life regression) that they had been a witch who was burned at the stake for their heretical beliefs.

Oh look, he actually draws in critical thinkers who question narratives.  Wow....the deep collective consciousness of our culture....

Can anyone else hear that Theremin playing in the background or is it just hearing-aid feed-back?

• Thanks 1

A very simple sanity test: in a certain age group, e.g. 60+ take the number of total deaths (known and documented) minus the number of Covid-attributed ones (known and documented), i.e. the rate of non-Covid mortality. By plain logic, that number should have remained more-less constant from pre-Covid years. Covid cannot heal miraculously from complex age-related conditions. Such miracles don't exist - but they can be made on the paper. It, the paper, is mute and voiceless. It will endure all and anything we would want to write on it.

So what was it constant, the number? Hold the lectures for a moment, the number and common sense please.

Edited by myata

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Here's something else your midwestern-doctor posted in regards to COVID.

Oh look, he actually draws in critical thinkers who question narratives.  Wow....the deep collective consciousness of our culture....

Can anyone else hear that Theremin playing in the background or is it just hearing-aid feed-back?

Which has sweet FA to do with the chart.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, eyeball said:

Okay, but what does it say about the chart when it's lumped in with crap that has sweet FA to do with reality? 

Why is it so important to you to disregard everything that causes you a bit of cognitive dissonance?

We get it eyeball, Trudeau, Fauci, CTV, CNN, CBC and the Pelosi gang promised you a safe, working vax. You bought into it. Makes sense, a lot of people did.

But even you have to agree that they've backpeddled a long way from "Safe, and you won't get infected" to "over 10,000 serious adverse side effects in Canada, covid deaths aren't down at all year over year since the ax rollout, and 86% of covid deaths in Canada between Aug 21 and Sept 15 2022 were among the multi-vaxed....".

Did you notice when CTV et al stopped talking about the number of recent covid deaths? Or when they stopped talking about vaxed vs unvaxed? When they stopped saying "It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated!!!"

The deaths weren't down when the silence came. 

Stop being an MSM slave ffs. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Why is it so important to you to disregard everything that causes you a bit of cognitive dissonance?

You misunderstand, the things that make cognition so dissonant in others is what interests me.  When the dissonance persists in the face of no evidence, as if does in things like your delusion about the vast media/government/corporate conspiracies your thinking is pickled with it becomes amusing.

We get it eyeball, Trudeau, Fauci, CTV, CNN, CBC and the Pelosi gang promised you a safe, working vax. You bought into it. Makes sense, a lot of people did.

Still makes a lot of sense too given vaccinated people are consistently 4 - 5 times less likely to end up dead if they're sick enough to need hospitalization compared to unvaccinated people.

But even you have to agree that they've backpeddled a long way from "Safe, and you won't get infected" to "over 10,000 serious adverse side effects in Canada, covid deaths aren't down at all year over year since the ax rollout, and 86% of covid deaths in Canada between Aug 21 and Sept 15 2022 were among the multi-vaxed....".

No, I don't have to agree with this at all. The individual and collective benefits of being vaccinated far far outweigh the discomfort of minor adverse effects and the remote minuscule chance of something more serious.

Did you notice when CTV et al stopped talking about the number of recent covid deaths? Or when they stopped talking about vaxed vs unvaxed? When they stopped saying "It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated!!!"

The deaths weren't down when the silence came.

Nope I didn't notice anything, I take it the silence was deafening was it?

Stop being an MSM slave ffs.

Says the guy who's beliefs have him trapped in a cognitive feedback loop that's swinging farther away from reality with every loop.

• Thanks 1

On 1/5/2023 at 2:12 AM, OftenWrong said:

And aren't we in a tight spot here? Like who could be investing this? Where? Who even could be trusted (here) for an objective, impartial while professional and competent investigation? Aiiiiii! Let's see in a couple of decades, if there's a (belated) inquiry, commissioner with commission (with obscene salary) and so sorry with a compensation (out of your own pocket, plus commission expenses). That's how it worked from the times of Adam (here). Can't go wrong, can it?

On 1/6/2023 at 12:08 PM, eyeball said:

You misunderstand, the things that make cognition so dissonant in others is what interests me.  When the dissonance persists in the face of no evidence, as if does in things like your delusion about the vast media/government/corporate conspiracies your thinking is pickled with it becomes amusing.

OMG, what a load a of crap.

Basically anything that conflicts with what you hear on CTV causes you cognitive dissonance and you plug your ears and shout "LALALALALALALALAAAAAA!!!!!"

You're completely incapable of thinking for yourself. "Must toe the party line! Toe the party line! Toe the party line!....."

The stats I gave you came right from Health Canada's own website. I provde to you, using our own government's numbers, that 86% of covid deaths in Canada between Aug 21 2022 and Sept 25 2022 were among the multi-vaxed. If you can understand basic math then you know for a fact that's true. 

Still, when confronted with evidence that proves beyond a shadow of doubt that your prevailing beliefs about the vax were false, you shut down and say "THAT'S NOT TRUE! YOU'RE LYING! MOMMY MAKE THE BAD MAN STOP!". 

Facts are facts eyeball, I'm just the messenger. You need to pop your head out of your shell and think for a while, no matter how much it hurts at first. You're worse than a child until you learn to do that.

Still makes a lot of sense too given vaccinated people are consistently 4 - 5 times less likely to end up dead if they're sick enough to need hospitalization compared to unvaccinated people.

The "4-5 times more likely" theory is complete BS. 

Like I told you a thousand times, if a vaccine was given to 85% of the population, and it reduced negative outcomes by 80%, then covid deaths would have gone down by about 68%. If you managed to target that vaccine to the people who needed it most, then deaths would be down by more than 68%.

That didn't happen. For some reason unbeknownst to us, 4x as many people died of covid in summer of 2022 than in 2021 and 2020. 

Did polio deaths go up after the vaccine came out? No? Why not? 

No, I don't have to agree with this at all. The individual and collective benefits of being vaccinated far far outweigh the discomfort of minor adverse effects and the remote minuscule chance of something more serious.

You're wrong, and that's because you only see the world from your own narrow POV. That's because you only care about yourself (That's why you feel like the massacre at Glencoe is comparable to genocides which were 10,000x larger). 

FYI Canadians under 50 who are healthy are at zero risk from covid. They're more likely to die or experience serious negative outcomes from the vax. That's why, in some countries, the vax is no longer given to young men.

Nope I didn't notice anything, I take it the silence was deafening was it?

Of course you didn't notice eyeball... that's because you weren't told to notice. 

Did you think CTV was gonna say "We're not talking about covid deaths anymore because if we did, we'd have to acknowledge that the vax isn't actually doing anything."?

They said "We need to keep the economy closed down until we get a vaccine." Then they got a vaccine. Then they didn't bother to mention whether or not covid deaths went down at all, but they know the answer and it tanked their narrative. FYI covid deaths weren't down at all, which means that the vax was a flop,so the "DIRTY DIRTY UNVAXXED" were exonerated and the vax-Nazis who backed the forced vaccinations are basically monsters.

IE, CTV can't tell you what happened without looking stupid.

Do you think they're gonna admit how stupid they are? Did you ever see some big guy flex his muscles and then say "These all came from a needle in my ass..."? No. Everyone with biceps larger than my dick says "I work out 2 hrs in the morning and 2 hrs at night, and I eat 2 dozen eggs, a whole chicken, 1/4 of a pig, and two steaks everyday. It basically takes a small farm to feed me, but it's worth it 'cuz my glutes are dope."

Says the guy who's beliefs have him trapped in a cognitive feedback loop that's swinging farther away from reality with every loop.

Sorry little boy, but FYI 86% of covid deaths this summer were among the multi-vaxed, and covid deaths didn't go down at all after the vax rollout. I showed you the data, just ignore it if you can't handle the truth. 

Edited by WestCanMan

On 12/29/2022 at 9:57 PM, herbie said:

That's why I never mentioned my wife died 2 weeks after her booster shot. The bone stupid would insist it was the jab, not the Stage 4 lung cancer. The bone stupid always do think like that, they can't help it.

Two things happened around the same time so they must be connected and because they want to believe it. Or they can't be connected because they don't want to believe it. Like China easing restrictions and instantly seeing a rise in Covid cases.

So why discuss it? The stupid don't know they're stupid and will dig to the far end of the Internet to find stupid things thinking proving their stupidity to others makes them look smart.

I find your complete faith in multiple vaccines just as radical as the anti-vaxxer who attributes the deaths of all vaccinated people to vaccines.  Science has a way of evolving.  If you can’t acknowledge that some people have adverse side effects from the vaccine and that the vaccine is relatively new and therefore unsubstantiated by long-term trials, that can also be called unscientific and superstitious.

I’m very sorry to hear about your wife.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

...86% of covid deaths this summer were among the multi-vaxed, and covid deaths didn't go down at all after the vax rollout. I showed you the data, just ignore it if you can't handle the truth. 

Your hooey is the only thing showing that, not Health Canada's data.

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I find your complete faith in multiple vaccines just as radical as the anti-vaxxer who attributes the deaths of all vaccinated people to vaccines.  Science has a way of evolving.  If you can’t acknowledge that some people have adverse side effects from the vaccine and that the vaccine is relatively new and therefore unsubstantiated by long-term trials, that can also be called unscientific and superstitious.

Exactly. It also raises the issue that thousands of cancer patients had their treatment delayed, by government mandated shutdown of vital medical services. Somehow the fools deemed them "non-essential". 

It's been revealed there is now a high incidence of people presenting at their initial diagnosis with advanced stages of cancer.

It seems nobody can explain why the government did this to us. But at least, we didnt die of Covid.

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

It seems nobody can explain why the government did this to us.

Because they can? Because there's no checks, no limits and even, no questions can be asked ("uncanadian", as defined by your trusted you know who)?

Edited by myata

On 1/7/2023 at 9:24 PM, OftenWrong said:

Exactly. It also raises the issue that thousands of cancer patients had their treatment delayed, by government mandated shutdown of vital medical services. Somehow the fools deemed them "non-essential". 

It's been revealed there is now a high incidence of people presenting at their initial diagnosis with advanced stages of cancer.

It seems nobody can explain why the government did this to us. But at least, we didnt die of Covid.

Sure they can. We've had deficient health systems for years and years, then we were faced with a novel virus that overwhelmed them.

This was always entirely our own fault as citizens because we suck at getting control of our governance and I've been saying that for years.  We're basically dying of negligence that's largely of our own making.

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Sure they can. We've had deficient health systems for years and years, then we were faced with a novel virus that overwhelmed them.

That's not entirely what happened. Yes we know the health care system was already badly broken before covid. But it is not entirely true that it was overwhelmed, when we closed down diagnostic services like xray and CT imaging, and sent those technologists home. By not using the medical staff and equipment to screen patients for suspected cancers, their disease progressed.

Warnings about the impact of stopping these services (increased stochastic death rate) were ignored by Tam et al, our so-called top doctors.

Well look at them now.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

That's not entirely what happened. Yes we know the health care system was already badly broken before covid. But it is not entirely true that it was overwhelmed, when we closed down diagnostic services like xray and CT imaging, and sent those technologists home. By not using the medical staff and equipment to screen patients for suspected cancers, their disease progressed.

I'm sure there were cases like this but again we also have another example of differing experiences.  I had a cancer discovered/diagnosed and then removed all during COVID.  My wife was in the hospital a couple of times through COVID as well.

As bad as things were there wasn't a complete meltdown of services and to that I credit the diligence and dedication of people on the ground to work under such conditions as they did.

Edited by eyeball

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

I'm sure there were cases like this but again we also have another example of differing experiences.  I had a cancer discovered/diagnosed and then removed all during COVID.  My wife was in the hospital a couple of times through COVID as well.

As bad as things were there wasn't a complete meltdown of services and to that I credit the diligence and dedication of people on the ground to work under such conditions as they did.

There is real evidence. This was warned about when the shutdowns were continually prolonged from the initial "two weeks". That was the concern already back then.

EDITORIAL: A new pandemic of cancer, heart disease

Je me souviens