85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

This just in,  a new story in the WSJ is suggesting that the more vaxxed you are, the more you are at risk for catching Covid.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/are-vaccines-fueling-new-covid-variants-xbb-northeast-antibodies-mutation-strain-immune-imprinting-11672483618?mod=djemalertNEWS

Growing evidence also suggests that repeated vaccinations may make people more susceptible to XBB and could be fueling the virus’s rapid evolution.

I’ve heard that some people have racked up 5 vaccines.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2022 at 2:11 PM, eyeball said:

I didn't, just because you said I did doesn't make it so. You on the other hand have used the term hatred to describe your own sentiments on several occasions.

I've never used it once.

You have a hate fantasy based on nothing more than a "distinct possibility". 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2023 at 8:36 AM, Goddess said:

It's almost 100% "distinct possibility" the virus was released or escaped from the WIV.  Even the US DoD said so.

But some here hypocritically deny *that* as a "distinct possibility" yet accept garbage conspiracy theories such as "only unvaccinated people spread covid."

Further to the topic of "distinct possibilities", it's not even just a possibility, it's a 100% certainty that even if eyeball's wife was infected by one specific someone who was unaxed, the virus got to that person through several vaxed-up folks to begin with. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

...it's a 100% certainty that even if eyeball's wife was infected by one specific someone who was unaxed, the virus got to that person through several vaxed-up folks to begin with.

I love how you do science. 100% certainty... 

?

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

I love how you do science. 100% certainty... 

?

Yeah, it is a 100% certainty.

When you consider that 85% of the populations is multi-vaxed, and only vaxed people were flying to the places where the new variants came from, it's impossible for them not have formed several links in the viral chain that eventually got to your wife. 

42 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, it is a 100% certainty.

When you consider that 85% of the populations is multi-vaxed, and only vaxed people were flying to the places where the new variants came from, it's impossible for them not have formed several links in the viral chain that eventually got to your wife. 

You figure you know enough from where you're sitting to even know what variant my wife had?    

Like I said, I love how you do science. It's impossible for you to have the sort of access to anything that might lead to 100% conclusiveness but that doesn't faze you a single bit.  You do that a lot across a whole spectrum of issues, you're truly special that way.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

You figure you know enough from where you're sitting to even know what variant my wife had?    

Like I said, I love how you do science. It's impossible for you to have the sort of access to anything that might lead to 100% conclusiveness but that doesn't faze you a single bit.  You do that a lot across a whole spectrum of issues, you're truly special that way.

It doesn't even matter eyeball. 

Such a high percentage of the population has the Pflacebo, and they get sick and die at the same rate as everyone else that 15% who aren't vaxed, it is statistically impossible for the virus to have made it all the way to your wife through only unvaccinated carriers. It didn't happen. 

Get a different hate fantasy dude, or continue plotting revenge for the massacre at Glencoe.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It doesn't even matter eyeball. 

Such a high percentage of the population has the Pflacebo, and they get sick and die at the same rate as everyone else that 15% who aren't vaxed,

?...You're just making up hooey.  Pflacebo...is that a word anyone else uses or do you get all the credit for it?

it is statistically impossible for the virus to have made it all the way to your wife through only unvaccinated carriers. It didn't happen.

Impossible, you say, because you have super powers. 

40 minutes ago, eyeball said:

?...You're just making up hooey.  Pflacebo...is that a word anyone else uses or do you get all the credit for it?

Impossible, you say, because you have super powers. 

I know it's impossible because I'm not a dolt. 

Covid has been passed along through dozens of carriers since summer of 2021 to get to your wife, and 85% of the population is jabbed. They account for their share of the cases, or even more if Hodad is to be believed. 

If you think it went through one of the 15%, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again but in all that time it never went through one of the 85% on its way to your wife's nostrils, then you're a complete dolt. 

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

I've had two colds since Covid vaccinations began and they have lasted half as long as those I used to get pre Covid. I credit the vaccine.

I've had a flu vaccine every year for 12 years now, 2 pneumonia shots, shots for shingles, tetanus and boosters for various other things. Now I've 4 COVID shots and can't wait for the next one.

I rarely ever get sick. Sure I've had a sore arm just about every time but I just suck it up - in fact, I appreciate being vaccinated so much that I bring the lollipops.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I know it's impossible because I'm not a dolt. 

Covid has been passed along through dozens of carriers since summer of 2021 to get to your wife, and 85% of the population is jabbed. They account for their share of the cases, or even more if Hodad is to be believed. 

If you think it went through one of the 15%, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again, and then again but in all that time it never went through one of the 85% on its way to your wife's nostrils, then you're a complete dolt. 

Well it's a good thing I don't think that.  You only know it's impossible because you're special. A dolt is merely stupid.

In any case there was a little wave that went through just at the wrong moment and everyone's stats and data indicated half the people passing through the hospital were un-vaccinated so...it is what it is.

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

I've had two colds since Covid vaccinations began and they have lasted half as long as those I used to get pre Covid. I credit the vaccine.

I lost 15 pounds and I'm back to my ideal weight since getting my third vaccine.  I also get more girls messaging me on Bumble.  

I credit the vaccine.  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Goddess said:

I've had zero colds or flus since 2014.

I credit looking after myself and my immune system.

My source is little grand kids who bring every new bug home from school, the only time I ever get sick is after spending a day with them.

Edited by Aristides

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

Well it's a good thing I don't think that.  You only know it's impossible because you're special. A dolt is merely stupid.

In any case there was a little wave that went through just at the wrong moment and everyone's stats and data indicated half the people passing through the hospital were un-vaccinated so...it is what it is.

If you're correct, and half the people in the hospital were unvaxxed, then they must be far more receptive to treatment because 86% of the people who died of covid this summer were multi-vaxed. 

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I say they did, and so did Health Canada, so you're the one who's full of it. 

Show us precisely where Health Canada posted that; 86% of the people who died of covid this summer were multi-vaxed. 

In their word for word statement please not your own.

• Haha 1

Although Canada is a highly vaccinated country, do you think the 4+ shot group is the largest? I suspect not. But they are the largest hospitalized and deaths group.

First we needed 60% jabbed for herd immunity. Then 70%, then 80%, then 90%.  If 90% won't do it, now what? And if the jabs aren't preventing hospitalization and death, what good are they? 

These are global questions that anybody who can think critically is asking. Well, everybody is asking, except the CDC.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 12:06 PM, eyeball said:

Show us precisely where Health Canada posted that; 86% of the people who died of covid this summer were multi-vaxed. 

In their word for word statement please not your own.

Look at the tread title, eyeball. 

Read the posts here, again.

All of the evidence is in here. It's now ok to just refer to that statement as fact, and that fact came from Health Canada's own website. 

If you're too dumb to understand it after all this time, why would I tell you again? 

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

All of the evidence is in here.

No, there's nothing but your hooey.

It's now ok to just refer to that statement as fact, and that fact came from Health Canada's own website. 

No, it came from your butt.

If you're too dumb to understand it after all this time, why would I tell you again? 

Because it's what liars do. It's who you are.