85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

17 minutes ago, West said:

This basically sums up how one can be manipulated by statistics. 

Exactly.  Which is why the world's pandemic plan, which everyone threw out the window except Sweden, called for data and stat brianiacs.

Instead, we got a public health official in each province, some of whom cannot tell the difference between a child who died of terminal brain cancer and one who died of covid.

On 1/12/2023 at 1:26 PM, WestCanMan said:

You said that you like to fantasize that your wife got covid from an unvaccinated guy,

21 hours ago, eyeball said:

Nope, I didn't say that.

Did you get hacked? Someone sent this in from your account:

On 12/29/2022 at 5:59 PM, eyeball said:

That said, my wife contracted COVID in hospital after surgery and it almost killed her.  I can't prove it but I bet the odds are that she was infected because of some selfish waste-of-skin anti-vaxtard who refused to get with the program needed to be hospitalized.

Sounds to me like someone with access to your account has a fantasy about his wife and an unvaxxed dude. Leave me out of it though, thanks. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, eyeball said:

He did this illegally though,

Well, he actually claims that making the virus more transmissible between humans doesn't constitute "gain of function research". How do you feel about that?

in concert with the global conspiracy

There is definitely a global cabal news network. 

to also enslave us

All that I'm prepared to say is that support for Fauci's lies and Pfizer's Pflacebo is 10,000x higher than it should be. There's definitely money exchanging hands, but I doubt that we'll ever have proof that Biden/Pelosi/Trudeau/LPOC/DNC et all get money from big pharma. 

Who's gonna prove it? The FBI? ?

like NAZI's as you so often say.

Absolutely: lefists, vaxtards and obviously vax-Nazis are all fascists.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I am getting annoyed with the whole "base rate fallacy" argument, coming from people who have NO CLUE what they're talking about.  Because this argument only came into vogue when authorities stopped publishing stats by vax status, due to increasing numbers of fully vaxxed/boosted getting numerous reinfections and the data started going the OTHER way.

Ironically eyeball loves the "Covid deaths in Canada by vax status" chart in it's original "base rate fallacy" form, which is a rolling total of covid deaths in all categories dating back to a time when all 38M Canadians were unvaccinated in the first covid flu season (that chart is a complete mish-mash of varying vax rates from 0-85%, varying unvaxed rates from 100% down to 15%, a mix of flu seasons and summers, different variants, etc), but he hates comparisons that are made over 1-month intervals when the proportion of vaxed/unvaxed stayed the same (85%-15%), everyone was up against the same variants, and all of the data comes from the same part of the annual flu cycle.

It's hard enough to help people understand math when they want to learn it, but when their goal is to remain ignorant, fuhgeddaboudit.

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Did you get hacked? Someone sent this in from your account:

Sounds to me like someone with access to your account has a fantasy about his wife and an unvaxxed dude. Leave me out of it though, thanks. 

It could have been a dudette for all we know but the probability is still good it was an anti-vaxtard.

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's hard enough to help people understand math when they want to learn it, but when their goal is to remain ignorant, fuhgeddaboudit.

He is one of the few people I know who is still sticking to the lies from 2020 in spite of mounds of evidence.  Brain too small, cannot assimilate new information.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

It could have been a dudette for all we know but the probability is still good it was an anti-vaxtard.

So I was correct when I said that you have a fantasy that your wife got covid from someone who is unvaxed. Thanks for at least admitting to that.

anti-vaxtard.

You know how the word "anti" means, don't you? 

It's a prefix, and it means "to be against [the person or thing that follows]".

In the case of anti-vaxtard it means someone who doesn't like vaxtards

So... when you talk about unvaxed people being anti-vaxtards....

You're calling yourself a vaxtard, you're hoisted on your own petard, because you're a _______. (I have to tell you what word goes there too, don't I....

*sigh*

Don't let the suspense get to you. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No I never said that, as always you're full of hooey.

I was like you at one time: unable to do basic math, believed everything that I saw on TV because it never occurred to me that they might be lying, I regurgitated those lies because I didn't know any better, couldn't use big words properly, etc. 

That all started to turn around for me in grade 2 though.

Sorry but if you don't understand the basics by your age, it's never gonna happen.

In the future, when someone says something that involves math, just say "I still love Trudeau and Fauci!"

They'll know.

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No, I was always able - in any case math isn't the problem here.   

The you know that 85.7% of the covid deaths in Canada between Aug 21 2022 and Sept 25 2022 were among the multi-vaxed, and you're a liar. Thanks for that confession, genius. 

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

The numbers were taken from the UK's Office for National Statistics and graphed by a doctor who writes a substack.

He had the link for the table page and I verified it from the ONS website.

Home - Office for National Statistics (ons.gov.uk)

Did you happen to ask the ONS how they felt about the way some doctor who with a glorified blog graphed it?  The only reason I ask is that the official advice from the UK to its people is still....

1. Get vaccinated

Vaccines are the best defence we have against COVID-19 and other respiratory infections such as flu. They provide good protection against hospitalisation and death. They also reduce the risk of long-term symptoms. The COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective and vaccine programmes are continuously monitored.

If you are eligible and you have not yet received your full course of a COVID-19 vaccine, you should get vaccinated. A full course of a COVID-19 vaccine provides protection against severe disease, including against the Omicron variant, but this protection wears off over time. Booster doses significantly improve the protection offered by vaccines. You should get a booster vaccine for COVID-19 if you are offered one.

You may be eligible for other vaccinations, particularly if you are at risk of becoming seriously ill. Get vaccinated as soon as you are able to.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/living-safely-with-respiratory-infections-including-covid-19#get-vaccinated

Why is the governments advice to its citizens at such odds with the information it's in possession of? 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The you know that 85.7% of the covid deaths in Canada between Aug 21 2022 and Sept 25 2022 were among the multi-vaxed, and you're a liar. Thanks for that confession, genius. 

You were the one confessing an inability to do basic math - I mean...if you say so, I'm certainly not arguing with you.

I know the slice and dice of data you picked shows what you think it says but the fact remains that everything else consistently shows that the 10% or so of un-vaccinated Canadians still account for around half the deaths that it takes the other 90% of us to account for.

I mean I get it that you think the time frame you've picked is the only relevant frame the entire global debate over COVID needs to consider but you're the only one who thinks this.  I've pointed out why this makes you kind of special before and I notice now you seem to be associating your self with Galileo to drive the point home just how special you really are.  Like I said, who's to argue. 

A simple letter from you to WHO could do wonders if you're right, but I get it, you're afraid of being locked in a Tower for the rest of your life so...our loss I guess.

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Just out of curiosity, how few people do you actually think the governments of the world needs to pull this off?

It's not actually that hard when you have big Pharma, the MIC, and space vampires with mind-control powers from Zeta Reticuli helping you.  

29 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Not as many as you think.

Well you're the one who thinks about it so lay it all out for us. You often talk about all the research you do so you should have reams of data and information on the topic of.... what's your name for the conspiracy BTW?

What they DO need is people like you, who question nothing. 

And yet here I am constantly questioning you.

38 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well you're the one who thinks about it so lay it all out for us. You often talk about all the research you do so you should have reams of data and information on the topic of.... what's your name for the conspiracy BTW?

And yet here I am constantly questioning you.

All you need to do is look at the people who are having their licenses threatened for raising concerns to see why people would remain silent. Self preservation

And again, you act like "the science" isn't centralized lol

Edited by West

38 minutes ago, West said:

All you need to do is look at the people who are having their licenses threatened for raising concerns to see why people would remain silent. Self preservation

And again, you act like "the science" isn't centralized lol

All you need to do is show us is this cabal that is directing things and ordering our governments to silence it's critics.

Is the cabal centralized somewhere do you think?