Did Justin Trudeau committ war crimes?

West

37 minutes ago, West said:

So far Trudeau's approach seems to be to toss Sloly under the bus and try to give the illusions that parking violations justify shutting down a right to protest. No honor among thieves as the saying goes

Trudeau tossed Sloly under the bus?? HA!

Sloly committed suicide. He F'd up and it all came down on him.

44 minutes ago, West said:

?.. 

Oh those anti vaxxers are both Neanderthals and a clever bunch eh

Oh well, just gotta wait for the next batch of testimony. The stuff past the first weekend.

Oh and the anti vaxxers are , well, just plain ordinary run of the mill anti vaxxers.

39 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh well, just gotta wait for the next batch of testimony. The stuff past the first weekend.

Oh and the anti vaxxers are , well, just plain ordinary run of the mill anti vaxxers.

Lol... sure that's your story that they were talking about the first weekend qhen they said zero credibility threats. Just some lefties getting mad about having to walk a couple blocks to the weed store. 

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Where did I say they were violent?? Don't make up stuff LOL

Look, just because your links were off base, don't have a hissy fit LOL

Anti Vax were overtaken by anti mandate then by freedom.

So you agree they weren't violent which is actually a criteria for the EA? 

12 hours ago, West said:

Lol... sure that's your story that they were talking about the first weekend qhen they said zero credibility threats. Just some lefties getting mad about having to walk a couple blocks to the weed store. 

It is painfully clear to me that you have not been watching and ar relying on TicTok and facebook again LOL

So sad you are so far behind the reality again :)

Edited by ExFlyer

20 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

It is painfully clear to me that you have not been watching and ate relying on TicTok and facebook again LOL

So sad you are so far behind the reality again :)

I've been following and it's obvious the press had gotten their talking points. 

Parking violations now = a national security threat ?.

Bylaws now supercede the Charter.. 

Parking violations are now akin to taking down the two twin towers with airplanes or taking people hostage ie the flq crisis... 

What I have noticed is alot of hyperbole and the usual nonsense of treating people like terrorists for political disagreemeets... then you winder why they are called tyrants

The testimony is exactly what we said just trying to spin in to justify the indefensible

Edited by West
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Crisis used as an excuse to manipulate people.  

Also used as excuse to abuse people... 

Police dropping off people not charged with any crimes outside the city with no phone or money in the middle of winter.. must be pretty disturbed to support that

On 10/21/2022 at 7:25 AM, West said:

Should Trudeau go on trial for war crimes? 

Depends on whether you are pro-vax or anti-vax.

He did commit crimes but if you are pro-vax, you would not be the best person to raise the issue. 

It makes you look bad.

7 hours ago, West said:

Also used as excuse to abuse people... 

Police dropping off people not charged with any crimes outside the city with no phone or money in the middle of winter.. must be pretty disturbed to support that

That’s what happens in totalitarian countries.  The Emergencies Act allows the government to skirt constitutional rights and be totalitarian.  That’s why it’s the choice of last resort.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cougar said:

Depends on whether you are pro-vax or anti-vax.

He did commit crimes but if you are pro-vax, you would not be the best person to raise the issue. 

It makes you look bad.

I got vaccinated but oppose the mandates.  It’s about protecting individual rights as enshrined in our constitution for many protesters.  Whether it’s medical discretion or freedom of movement, protest, or any other right, these freedoms are clearly fragile and must be protected.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, West said:

I've been following and it's obvious the press had gotten their talking points. 

Parking violations now = a national security threat ?.

Bylaws now supercede the Charter.. 

Parking violations are now akin to taking down the two twin towers with airplanes or taking people hostage ie the flq crisis... 

What I have noticed is alot of hyperbole and the usual nonsense of treating people like terrorists for political disagreemeets... then you winder why they are called tyrants

The testimony is exactly what we said just trying to spin in to justify the indefensible

Parking violations got tickets and/or vehicles towed. Local laws.

Bylaws superseded charter? What charter? The charter of poster west? LOL

I agree, lots of hyperbole coming from you and those like you.

I don't winder if there are tyrants, cause there ain't none. No trolls under Canadas bridge

No matter how this trial turns out...the damage has been done.

Pixie-Dust will go down in history as the most reviled and useless twit to hold the office of PM in Canada.

Did he break the laws of Canada? Yes I believe he did.

Did he run and hide at Mommy's cottage when the big bad truckers demanded to meet with him? Yes he did.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Parking violations got tickets and/or vehicles towed. Local laws.

Bylaws superseded charter? What charter? The charter of poster west? LOL

I agree, lots of hyperbole coming from you and those like you.

I don't winder if there are tyrants, cause there ain't none. No trolls under Canadas bridge

Nonsense.. you are the ones claiming Ottawa was "under siege". 

I guess when the plebs protest the upper class its always an "emergency"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

No matter how this trial turns out...the damage has been done.

Pixie-Dust will go down in history as the most reviled and useless twit to hold the office of PM in Canada.

Did he break the laws of Canada? Yes I believe he did.

Did he run and hide at Mommy's cottage when the big bad truckers demanded to meet with him? Yes he did.

Did he commit war crimes? My vote is yes