Nordstream Pipeline - Reichstag V2.0

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't love Putin, I just understand that Putin shouldn't be reviled for doing the exact same thing that Kennedy is revered for.

Well it wasn't Kennedy that parked soldiers, tanks, planes and what have you on Russia's borders. Putin wasn't even so much as a squirt when that happened.

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

Publicly threatening to end the energy output of another nation is stupid on so many levels.  If you want to pick that particular embarrassment to stand with, fill your boots.

Nordstream TWO!

He is saying that US will not finance a SECOND pipeline which does not yet exist. Can you comprehend that? He is not threatening to end anyone's energy output, he is threatening to prevent their expansion, as he should.

31 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well it wasn't Kennedy that parked soldiers, tanks, planes and what have you on Russia's borders. Putin wasn't even so much as a squirt when that happened.

Turkey does not border Russia. But That was over 60 years ago and not relevant. Among other things, the US has had Cruise missile technology since the 80's which can evade Russian radar and delivery a payload anywhere inside of Russia. So having missile bases in Ukraine or Turkey is no longer very important.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Exactly. This is all strictly about Putin's sense of his own importance. This is the price humanity pays for not getting its governance under control.

There is actually far more to it. By taking Crimea and Southern Ukraine, Putin has put MAJOR gas reserves in Russian hands.

Eliminating (currently untapped) energy competition from Ukraine AND giving Putin far more wealth to plunder for HIMSELF.

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

There is actually far more to it. By taking Crimea and Southern Ukraine, Putin has put MAJOR gas reserves in Russian hands.

Eliminating (currently untapped) energy competition from Ukraine AND giving Putin far more wealth to plunder for HIMSELF.

And that's why we need to apply sanctions against Russia.

And by sanctions I don't mean the tepid shit Trumpistas call sanctions I mean no business whatsoever...zero...with any and all dictators and any country that doesn't strictly toe that line.

7 hours ago, sharkman said:

Publicly threatening to end the energy output of another nation is stupid on so many levels.  If you want to pick that particular embarrassment to stand with, fill your boots.

Germany was already on pace to have energy shortages before Biden sabotaged the existing pipeline. 

Biden put 300,000 tons of methane into the atmosphere, which is theoretically 25 times as effective as a greenhouse gas as CO2 is. That means it's the equivalent of 7.5M tons of CO2. 

How much will the carbon offsets for that cost?

Edited by WestCanMan

6 hours ago, Rebound said:

Nordstream TWO!

He is saying that US will not finance a SECOND pipeline which does not yet exist. Can you comprehend that? He is not threatening to end anyone's energy output, he is threatening to prevent their expansion, as he should.

You are poorly informed.  First of all, Nord Stream 2 was completed as well as Nord Stream 1, according to Wikipedia.  The video is 7 months old, it might not have been completed then.

Second, both were sabotaged, according to Wikipedia.  The only thing one could say is that since Biden said Nord 2 in the above video, he can’t be blamed for the sabotage that occurred on Nord 1, which is a stupid argument.

Either way, Biden clearly threatens to end Nord 2 if Russia invaded, and then both 1 and 2 are hit.  Anyone who can add 1 plus 1 can think this one through.

Again, If you want to make your stand for Biden after what he threatens to do happens, fill your boots.

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1

The MSM and the Libs and Dems are trying to bully everyone into believing that Putin sabotaged NS 1 & 2, just like they tried to bully everyone into taking the jab, believing that the virus came naturally from a bat-pangolin-human progression, Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation, etc.

Fact is that people who were stupid enough to believe the MSM about everything they saw for the last ten years, without any questions at all, will just believe this without question as well. The fact that all the earlier stories were proven to be fake means nothing to them. 

Leftists say "Fool me once, that's ok, fool me twice, still ok, fool me 75 times, it's still better than admitting that I was sucked in the previous 74 times."

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Who's telling you what you believe?

More importantly, how's their track record looking?

Do you honestly feel like CNN is on a winning streak right now or has it just been narrative after narrative for as long as we can all remember?

If you could name a new story that CNN was on the right side of in the last ten years I'd love to see it.

29 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It's the voices in his head. If he had actual evidence, he'd have posted it.

It's become apparent that he has NO CREDIBILITY and doesn't care.

Who has evidence robo? Did Biden show you evidence little buddy, or did he just say "jump" again and you said "How high"? Are you aware of Biden's extensive and perfect record for lying? 

Do you think he's the first college educated person in his family?

Does he come from a long line of coal miners?

Did his son really get lucrative gigs in Ukraine and China where he made tens of millions of dollars but Joe had no clue about it?

He's just a bizarre liar with no relationship whatsoever with the truth. That's how he got the Dem nomination: it was a combination of his willingness to lie and how easy it is for his handlers to control him. They could write "I'm a dickhead" on the teleprompter and he'd read it out loud without even noticing. 

Did Biden provide evidence that Putin destroyed the pipelines that his own country built, which gave them a massive amount of leverage in Europe, and a lot of wealth as well? Do you have a cite? A link? Some video? 

Do you believe that Biden didn't "end the pipeline", that he said he'd end, when he had the most to gain by far from ending it?

Where we stand right now is no one has proof, but common sense dictates that it was obviously Biden, Biden already said that he had plans to end it, and you have the least credibility of any poster on this site. You've only made 522 posts here and they've all been stupid.

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

More importantly, how's their track record looking?

Do you honestly feel like CNN is on a winning streak right now or has it just been narrative after narrative for as long as we can all remember?

If you could name a new story that CNN was on the right side of in the last ten years I'd love to see it.

Blah blah blah. I hardly ever watch CNN. You don't watch anything but FOX so you would have no clue what others are reporting.

Just now, Aristides said:

Blah blah blah. I hardly ever watch CNN. You don't watch anything but FOX so you would have no clue what others are reporting.

No one watches CNN Aristedes. CNN is just preaching to the cold, dark universe outside of our atmosphere day and night with zero viewers. 

Or at least that's what you'd believe from reading all the posts here from the leftards who somehow manage to quote CNN's false narratives verbatim without watching their channel. 

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

No one watches CNN Aristedes. CNN is just preaching to the cold, dark universe outside of our atmosphere day and night with zero viewers. 

Or at least that's what you'd believe from reading all the posts here from the leftards who somehow manage to quote CNN's false narratives verbatim without watching their channel. 

If no one is watching it, why are you so obsessed with it.

58 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Who has evidence robo? Did Biden show you evidence little buddy, or did he just say "jump" again and you said "How high"? Are you aware of Biden's extensive and perfect record for lying? 

Do you think he's the first college educated person in his family?

Does he come from a long line of coal miners?

Did his son really get lucrative gigs in Ukraine and China where he made tens of millions of dollars but Joe had no clue about it?

He's just a bizarre liar with no relationship whatsoever with the truth. That's how he got the Dem nomination: it was a combination of his willingness to lie and how easy it is for his handlers to control him. They could write "I'm a dickhead" on the teleprompter and he'd read it out loud without even noticing. 

Did Biden provide evidence that Putin destroyed the pipelines that his own country built, which gave them a massive amount of leverage in Europe, and a lot of wealth as well? Do you have a cite? A link? Some video? 

Do you believe that Biden didn't "end the pipeline", that he said he'd end, when he had the most to gain by far from ending it?

Where we stand right now is no one has proof, but common sense dictates that it was obviously Biden, Biden already said that he had plans to end it, and you have the least credibility of any poster on this site. You've only made 522 posts here and they've all been stupid.

Just as I suspected, you HAVE NO PROOF; just speculation, but somehow you believe you have a corner on "common sense" and that means something. LMAO

I put NO STOCK in common sense. Elite sense is where it's at. That's what I strive for.

Thing is, I unlike you, I don't make definitive claims WITHOUT EVIDENCE. Yours is just BS.

Until you have evidence, you got NOTHING.

7 hours ago, sharkman said:

You are poorly informed.  First of all, Nord Stream 2 was completed as well as Nord Stream 1, according to Wikipedia.  The video is 7 months old, it might not have been completed then.

Second, both were sabotaged, according to Wikipedia.  The only thing one could say is that since Biden said Nord 2 in the above video, he can’t be blamed for the sabotage that occurred on Nord 1, which is a stupid argument.

Either way, Biden clearly threatens to end Nord 2 if Russia invaded, and then both 1 and 2 are hit.  Anyone who can add 1 plus 1 can think this one through.

Again, If you want to make your stand for Biden after what he threatens to do happens, fill your boots.

The German government shelved the Nord Stream 2 project in February, just as Russia began to invade Ukraine.”

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/10/03/world/russia-ukraine-war-news?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Wikipedia is not a source, because anyone can edit its contents. But they report that, “German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, who had been in favour of the project,[2] suspended its certification on 22 February 2022”

Edited by Rebound

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

Just as I suspected, you HAVE NO PROOF; just speculation, but somehow you believe you have a corner on "common sense" and that means something. LMAO

I put NO STOCK in common sense. Elite sense is where it's at. That's what I strive for.

Thing is, I unlike you, I don't make definitive claims WITHOUT EVIDENCE. Yours is just BS.

Elite sense?  It used to be said that common sense was not that common.  No one says elite sense, because made up phrases are BS.

And people that make up BS have no integrity.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

I obviously don't have nothing, I have a lot of extremely good reasons, including Biden's publicly stated boast that he would do it.

Putin had a lot of really great reasons for not doing it. Things like:

-he likes power  

-he likes money  

-he doesn't like destroying things that cost his country billions of dollars to make.

Biden had lots of great reasons to do it:

-he looked stupid for allowing Russia to finish NS2 after Trump halted it

- he wants American LNG sold in Europe

- he wants to end Russian dominance of the Euro energy market

- he wants to hurt Russia economically

- and because he said that he would do it

The ONLY reason to believe that Biden didn't do it is because he said that Putin did it and that's no reason at all

56 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Elite sense?  It used to be said that common sense was not that common.  No one says elite sense, because made up phrases are BS.

And people that make up BS have no integrity.

So what if I coined the term? You understand English, right?

Wordsmiths "have no integrity"? Because you said so? LMAO

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I obviously don't have nothing, I have a lot of extremely good reasons, including Biden's publicly stated boast that he would do it.

Putin had a lot of really great reasons for not doing it. Things like:

-he likes power  

-he likes money  

-he doesn't like destroying things that cost his country billions of dollars to make.

Biden had lots of great reasons to do it:

-he looked stupid for allowing Russia to finish NS2 after Trump halted it

- he wants American LNG sold in Europe

- he wants to end Russian dominance of the Euro energy market

- he wants to hurt Russia economically

- and because he said that he would do it

The ONLY reason to believe that Biden didn't do it is because he said that Putin did it and that's no reason at all

Or Putin did it to TRY to blame the US. Putin is the one who's been threatening to cut off energy to Europe and now he has an excuse and a lame accusation against the US. Looks like that's working for HIM.

Only fools believe Putin's innocent.

12 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Or Putin did it to TRY to blame the US. Putin is the one who's been threatening to cut off energy to Europe and now he has an excuse and a lame accusation against the US. Looks like that's working for HIM.

Only fools believe Putin's innocent.

Let's be real, Biden is running his mouth on TV and making declarative statements. Our MSM is quoting Biden when there's every reason to believe that he's lying.

If the MSM can make declarative statements based on Biden's blatant bullshit, I can make declarative statements based on  the vast preponderance of evidence. 

It's almost 100% certain that Biden did it. I'm saying Biden did it. Cry me a river.