For all the UNFAIR demonization of Freedom Convoy......

betsy

6 hours ago, Goddess said:

I'm done with him.

I've posted so many actual medical studies, linking them all, often with further reading and info on the scientist's credentials and patiently explained what OAS and immune imprinting are and what the data is showing in various countries. 

You've posted trash links that don't tell people what you say they do (not even referring to the stuff you claim), along with crap like facebook links.  You wouldn't know a medical study if it was hardcovered and thrown in your face.  ?

So the travel mandates are lifted Saturday.

Now IF you can get into the USA unvaxxed, you can come back. Unlike the dummies who complained they couldn't come back from a place they couldn't go. And Trudeau had to consult first with his MPs and Health Officials, he didn't just snap his fingers and personally make them law like they all claim he did imposing restrictions.

And all those unvaxxed people who were supposedly forced to be, still aren't.
Stlil whining, though. Poor little victims....

There's even a new King and GG that won't snap their fingers and dismiss the gov't because a bunch of sovereign people who can only imagine how things work signed a petition.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Goddess said:

So come debate me.

When you learn what a proper citation is, and you actually read your citations and can make sense out of them, there might be potential for debate.  Sadly you mostly just make donkey noises and post links to things that don't say what you pretend they do.  I have long suspected you don't even read your links beyond the headlines, because the alternative shakes my faith in humanity.  I'd rather think you're just lazy and just repost stuff without examining it than believe that you actually exerted yourself into what you feel passes for critical thinking and come to the conclusions that you do.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Moonbox said:

When you learn what a proper citation is, and you actually read your citations and can make sense out of them, there might be potential for debate.  Sadly you mostly just make donkey noises and post links to things that don't say what you pretend they do.  I have long suspected you don't even read your links beyond the headlines, because the alternative shakes my faith in humanity.  I'd rather think you're just lazy and just repost stuff without examining it than believe that you actually exerted yourself into what you feel passes for critical thinking and come to the conclusions that you do.  

Got nothin', hey?

Just like I thought.

10 hours ago, Moonbox said:

cluck cluck cluck...

More Salt of the Earth Convoyers. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/poilievre-threats-mackenzie-1.6595730

The RCMP confirmed Monday that it is looking into a threat of sexual violence directed at Conservative Leader Pierre Poilievre's wife, Anaida Poilievre.

Poilievre denounced the threat from far-right political commentator Jeremy MacKenzie and said his office contacted law enforcement about the matter. 

An RCMP spokesperson told CBC News Monday that it's looking into the report.

"We can confirm that the matter has been referred to the RCMP and we are reviewing the information provided," they said in an email. 

"Only in the event that criminal charges are laid would the RCMP be in a position to confirm the nature of the complaint or any individuals allegedly involved."

Jeremy MacKenzie, the leader of the Canadian far-right group Diagolon, made the threats over the weekend in a stream on the social media app Telegram while speaking with a guest, Alex Vriend.