The Pandemic Is OVER!

Yup. Ol' Joe called it on 60 Minutes. I'm sure the cronies at the WHO and CDC are overjoyed.

Now...what to do about the thousands who lost their jobs over the jab? Teachers, cops, military personnel and all the others. Shouldn't they get their jobs back?

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yup. Ol' Joe called it on 60 Minutes. I'm sure the cronies at the WHO and CDC are overjoyed.

Now...what to do about the thousands who lost their jobs over the jab? Teachers, cops, military personnel and all the others. Shouldn't they get their jobs back?

Ever occur to you to consider the pandemic is over because of all the people who got their jabs? Probably not.

31 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Ever occur to you to consider the pandemic is over because of all the people who got their jabs? Probably not.

Nope. That jab causes your immune system to deteriorate. Only a complete tweenkie would think the jab allowed the Rona pandemic to end. No...all it took was an addled old man.

8 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The new studies show that almost everyone got Covid. Like 90%, or something.

Someone tell Mr. Trudeau. Last we heard from him was you people better get your clot-shot this fall, or else...   :D 

Your "or something" inspires complete confidence in your guess work. LMAO

I never got COVID symptoms, but I did hear that half of infected people never knew they had it.

Still got the Omicron booster though cause I need it to travel to foreign counties.

• Thanks 1

I found Biden declaring the pandemic OVER, really weird.  Because it wasn't long ago when he said the unvaccinated had nothing to look forward to but death.  Yet, here we still are.  Not getting re-infected over and over and over, not keeling over from heart attacks, not sick as dogs, not getting myo and pericarditis, not shaking uncontrollably with neurological issues......

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

I found Biden declaring the pandemic OVER, really weird.  Because it wasn't long ago when he said the unvaccinated had nothing to look forward to but death.  Yet, here we still are.  Not getting re-infected over and over and over, not keeling over from heart attacks, not sick as dogs, not getting myo and pericarditis, not shaking uncontrollably with neurological issues......

It was awhile a go in the stages of the Pandemic. 

Through Delta, those seriously and dying were overwhelmingly unvaccinated. Areas with Low vaccination rates fared much worse. 

With Omicron, things have changed, the vaccine doesn't work nearly as well against Omicron.

But when the virus was far more pathogenic the vaccine saved many many lives. 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

1 day.

The threat was so overblown.

A survey in the US found that the majority of people believe 50% of people who get covid die from it.  The reality is it's less than 1%.  And that 1% is elderly, morbidly obese and already terminally ill.  The same as the flu demographic.

• Like 2

Just now, Boges said:

But when the virus was far more pathogenic the vaccine saved many many lives. 

Temporarily.  It bought the elderly, terminally ill and morbidly obese a few more months.  Maybe.

Now, they're dying upon being re-infected despite 3-4 jabs.  And the other 99% of the population is suffering the adverse effects of the jabs.  And their immune systems are trashed.  And now they're locked into getting jabbed several times a year just to keep some kind of immunity level up.

So how did it "save many, many lives"?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Temporarily.  It bought the elderly, terminally ill and morbidly obese a few more months.  Maybe.

During Alpha, Beta and Delta healthy people were dying as well. 

I'm not going to argue that continuing to vaccinate for COVID is pointless, because it is. Especially if you're young and healthy. 

Now, they're dying upon being re-infected despite 3-4 jabs.  And the other 99% of the population is suffering the adverse effects of the jabs.  And their immune systems are trashed.  And now they're locked into getting jabbed several times a year just to keep some kind of immunity level up.

I'm not sure what reality you're living in. In Ontario they've said that a fourth dose is probably not worth it for people who are otherwise healthy.

Living in the real world, I'm more being tormented by the run-of-the-mill respiratory illnesses my kid gets at school, not COVID. I would suggest 2 years of avoiding all illness is primarily what's stunted our overall immune system. 

But now we're playing the hindsight game. Was pushing for vaccinations in 2021 and restricting indoor gatherings to only those who were vaccinated a good thing. I will forever argue yes. 

Edited by Boges
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

So how did it "save many, many lives"?

They're simply scared Goddess. The media, the health orgs, the governments...all have engaged in this disgusting campaign of fear, in order to gain absolute control.

Well...according to Ol' Joe...the pandemic is OVER!

I say we halt the scare tactics...and maybe even spank a bunch of these institutionalized fear mongers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

In Ontario they've said that a fourth dose is probably not worth it for people who are otherwise healthy.

And Trudeau says you either get jabbed every 6 months or else you get the lockdowns again, so.......

I guess you have choices to make, Boges - keep playing Russian Roulette with the jabs or lose your job.  Welcome to life as an "unvaxxed".  You're one of us now.?

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

And Trudeau says you either get jabbed every 6 months or else you get the lockdowns again, so.......

I think you're overblowning that sentiment, an official said it, but there's no way that'll actually happen.

Also, the Federal government has no control over lockdowns. They can restrict travel and stuff like that, but that's it. 

In Ontario, there's no appetite for further restrictions. Hospitals would have to be on the verge on collapse again. And there's nothing about the current version of COVID that would suggest that's likely. 

We'll have to see how the public fares during the Cold and Flu season. Right now Hospital staffing is the main concern. 

Edited by Boges

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Trudeau said it.

I can't find the media report. And I know how much you hate citing stuff. 

Regardless, As the OP notes, there's zero appetite for any of this. 

The world is stuck between people who continue to insist on mask wearing and people like you who think vaccines are some sort of scourge. It's tiring. 

12 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You mean, “America is at its lowest level of unemployment in twenty-two years.”  

Yeah, that’s awesome, isn’t it?

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

I can't find the media report. And I know how much you hate citing stuff. 

You can't find it because you don't want to.  It was all over the place and posted here several times, as well.

https://rightedition.com/2022/09/05/trudeau-says-covid-is-not-done-with-canada-urges-80-90-of-canadians-to-get-booster-shot/

PM Trudeau warns “Covid is not done with us yet.”

He says if 80-90% of eligible Canadians get up to date with their Covid vaccination, “we’ll have a much better winter with much less need” for public health restrictions. #cdnpoli pic.twitter.com/nHje0cMEr9

Justin Trudeau is the only world leader am aware of at least in the advanced western world who’s still threatening mandates and restrictions in the fall and winter if 80-90% of Canadians don’t get ongoing boosters. Canada is an extreme outlier. https://t.co/eOmDSadTYF

While the Government of Canada currently recommends Canadians get a booster “if it has been more than 6 months since your last vaccine dose,” senior advisors to the Department of Health have suggested that Canadians should be recommended a booster Covid shot every three months.

National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) officials said that quarterly boosters “may be warranted” to combat Covid-19.

I would guess that YOU are in that 80-90% that must get jabbed every 3-6 months.

And I know you'll do it.

You're very obedient.

And Trudeau has at least 10 planned for you.

Enjoy.

Edited by Goddess

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You can't find it because you don't want to.  It was all over the place and posted here several times, as well.

https://rightedition.com/2022/09/05/trudeau-says-covid-is-not-done-with-canada-urges-80-90-of-canadians-to-get-booster-shot/

I would guess that YOU are in that 80-90% that must get jabbed every 3-6 months.

And I know you'll do it.

You're very obedient.

And Trudeau has at least 10 planned for you.

Enjoy.

Yeah I'm sure a source would show up on a Google Search. ?

Can you cite a single mandate that dictates that people have to get a COVID booster every 3-6 months. 

I could get the Omicron one. That would be 9+ months after my booster. But that's my choice.