Is Trudeau trying to cut the world's population in Canada?

53 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I just read this for the first time.

It's simply a call to keep capitalism, by tuning it to social goals.

It's a fair starting point for discussion, so I assume it's only used to propagate conspiracy theories due to its provocative title.

Really it's same old stuff...

no it's not

it's a call to communism

selling it by calling it stakeholder capitalism

as usual, you allow buzzwords to distract you from the obvious

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yet there were very concerning developments that validate the concerns of “conspiracy theorists”:

Schwab’s claim to have penetrated more than half the Canadian Cabinet

the maintenance of the ArriiveCan app as a digital travel ID containing all sorts of personal data that was never required pre-pandemic and aligns with a WEF digital travel ID plan to which Canada is a signatory

the unprecedented freezing of bank accounts of political opponents

the refusal of government to meet with protesters of vaccine mandates, the public denigration of them (as “racists” and “misogynists” with “unacceptable views” and “Do we make a space for these people?”)

the declaration of the Emergencies Act and attempt to reinstate it after border blockades had been removed

the criminalization of a political protest and the laying of charges against protesters including the seizure of assets and removal of business licenses

Trudeau’s speech about a Great Reset and his and Freeland’s heavy involvement with the WEF as Young Global Leaders

Given the continued maintenance of inane travel policies and restrictions, as well as a persistent application of carbon taxes in a high inflation, high fuel cost environment, how can we not see Trudeau’s government as beholden to unaccountable international organizations and interests?  Don’t you think it’s dangerously dismissive to write it all off as conspiracy theory?  Governments have to protect sovereignty and accountability to voters.  Too many sketchy events have taken place.  I haven’t even mentioned the reckless biohazard/weapon joint ventures with China.

Either Trudeau is naive, stupid, or consciously supporting certain international interests that haven’t received the support of Canadian voters.   Probably all three. We certainly don’t have a transparent account of our government members’ discussions with bodies like the WEF.

ESG stakeholder capitalism is another movement of which many Canadians are unaware.  It ties corporate and business interests together and uses fluffy feel good virtuous language as a means of consolidating power and offloading costs and restrictions onto citizens and consumers to meet goals cooked up by international think tanks.  Our government has signed onto global central planning in a big way.  Many Canadians including myself believe that this undermines citizens’ rights, adds more power to the powerful, and undermines our national sovereignty.  It needs to stop and the Conservatives have a very valid criticism here.  Lewis, Poilievre, Baber, and others are rightly sounding the alarm.  

None of this validates the theories that WEF is anything but a neoliberalism beacon and lobbying symposium.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I just read this for the first time.

It's simply a call to keep capitalism, by tuning it to social goals.

It's a fair starting point for discussion, so I assume it's only used to propagate conspiracy theories due to its provocative title.

Really it's same old stuff...

Considering the WEF has no legal or regulatory authority in any country, it really is no more than any think tank anywhere. They can say anything they think is a solution or working model but no one has to listen, let alone do what comes form them.

We have lots in Canada and they also have no authority for anything. Just talk, educated perhaps but just talk nonetheless. Oh and yes, they can very much be political partisanship orientated.

"In Canada there are roughly 100 such organizations, according to Canada’s think tank expert, Donald Abelson. This pales in comparison to the estimated 7,000 in operation worldwide, including nearly 2,000 in the United States alone."

https://www.universityaffairs.ca/features/feature-article/think-tanks-fill-an-important-niche-within-canadas-public-policy-landscape/

23 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Considering the WEF has no legal or regulatory authority in any country, it really is no more than any think tank anywhere. They can say anything they think is a solution or working model but no one has to listen, let alone do what comes form them.

We have lots in Canada and they also have no authority for anything. Just talk, educated perhaps but just talk nonetheless. Oh and yes, they can very much be political partisanship orientated.

"In Canada there are roughly 100 such organizations, according to Canada’s think tank expert, Donald Abelson. This pales in comparison to the estimated 7,000 in operation worldwide, including nearly 2,000 in the United States alone."

https://www.universityaffairs.ca/features/feature-article/think-tanks-fill-an-important-niche-within-canadas-public-policy-landscape/

You’re just flat out wrong.  Where do you think much of our climate and Covid policy came from?  Do you think the partially implemented digital ID program is fiction?  Do you think Chinese social credit is a dystopian story?  I’m not watering the rocks with you.  You’re in denial, probably for similar reasons to Hardner.  It’s cognitive dissonance and doesn’t jibe with the world you knew of the Clintons and Bushes and Chrétien.  Even then there were international narratives, mostly driven by the US, but Canada took exception on a few issues without causing a stir.  Now there’s tremendous international pressure to form national policy to support global goals.  Harper got a taste on his way out, but Covid accelerated the shift and impacts.  You can pretend it’s not so because it’s easier to comprehend.  I think that’s the world Charest wants to think we inhabit.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes and there’s very odd institutional behaviour at the federal level and in some institutions.  People are made to mask up in federal offices no matter what the provincial jurisdictions allow (though in Quebec federal workers can’t provide services in English under new provincial legislation).   Western University requires students to get a third booster AND wear masks.  The Ontario Human Rights Commission (AKA woke far-left identity politics bureau) is supporting this trouncing of individual rights.  Freedom continues to be under attack in Canada.  Our federal government leads the attack, which is why this government disgusts me and Canada is losing its stature and claim to be a liberal democracy.  

Why aren't you getting out while you can?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Why aren't you getting out while you can?

I have British citizenship but it’s a big move.  My family is settled here in Ontario and I have a pretty good job.  I’m actively looking at opportunities in the US and want to keep a place there.  I don’t trust our government anymore.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I have British citizenship but it’s a big move.  My family is settled here in Ontario and I have a pretty good job.  I’m actively looking at opportunities in the US and want to keep a place there.  I don’t trust our government anymore.  

You act as if you're terrified of our government.  But it is just dramatizing you're engaged in right or did you honestly believe Trudeau was only mere hours away from using tanks to crush the truckers convoy?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Isn't WEF resetting the whole world?  

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

If possible, yes.  The great minds want to save us all.  It’s on citizens and local governments to push back.

Then what's the point of moving, they are clearly powerful enough to get you wherever you live, given all the world leaders they have on their "guest speaker" list.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re just flat out wrong.  Where do you think much of our climate and Covid policy came from?  Do you think the partially implemented digital ID program is fiction?  Do you think Chinese social credit is a dystopian story?  I’m not watering the rocks with you.  You’re in denial, probably for similar reasons to Hardner.  It’s cognitive dissonance and doesn’t jibe with the world you knew of the Clintons and Bushes and Chrétien.  Even then there were international narratives, mostly driven by the US, but Canada took exception on a few issues without causing a stir.  Now there’s tremendous international pressure to form national policy to support global goals.  Harper got a taste on his way out, but Covid accelerated the shift and impacts.  You can pretend it’s not so because it’s easier to comprehend.  I think that’s the world Charest wants to think we inhabit.

Argue with the author of the article. I am sure he cares as much as I do about your opinion on it :)

34 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

If possible, yes.  The great minds want to save us all.  It’s on citizens and local governments to push back.

Did your tin hat fall off again ? :)

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

NACI now suggests Canadians consider a COVID-19 booster every 90 days | Vancouver Sun

Is it really a vaccine if you need a shot every 3 months?

Why is it suggested you get a flu shot every year?

COVID vaccines are not alone.

What Vaccines are recommended:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/adults/rec-vac/index.html

Note that they are all recommended, no one has to take or get them, no one is forced to get or take them.

I'm putting this here because it's life-saving and I know some of you refuse to look at any of the information on the Trickle thread.

I guess it's good that they are finally (quietly) admitting it.

But how many people died because they withheld treatment, removed doctor's ability to prescribe it under threat of losing their licenses, removed it from pharmacist's order forms and silenced the doctors and scientists who were having success with it from the beginning, before the inoculations came out?

Over 88,000 subjects, and a 92% reduction in death.

https://www.cureus.com/articles/111851-regular-use-of-ivermectin-as-prophylaxis-for-covid-19-led-up-to-a-92-reduction-in-covid-19-mortality-rate-in-a-dose-response-manner-results-of-a-prospective-observational-study-of-a-strictly-controlled-population-of-88012-subjects?email_share=true&expedited_modal=true&fbclid=IwAR1T32Pt9OXa2YjNm8w25sXB-ve2GErwHaunCbM9G7Aim6srrc5fQl81agU

And now after doing all that, after all the senseless deaths, the NIH adds it to their recommended list of medications for covid treatment.

https://gellerreport.com/2022/09/watch-ivermectin-the-truth.html/?fbclid=IwAR3mHVQXFpvNrP_aHjhas80m9PPrYSZ-_o6Jd5g0hR1TFhFQt_kwLvw2JtQ

And why?

Because if there was a treatment for covid, they couldn't have gotten the Emergency Use Authorization and then - no great experiment could take place and Big Pharma couldn't have milked governments world-wide for billions of dollars.

Just now, ExFlyer said:

All the time. You don't meet your employers mandate and requirements, you are gone.

Do you work?? LOL

I see what you're getting at.  And yes, this is one of the things why lawsuits have been and will continue to be successful.

If the mandate or requirement is there when you are hired, you can choose to work there or not.  But employers cannot add a mandate after you're already there and if they do, they must compensate you if you leave and you can collect EI.

Yes, I work.  I have a great job with a boss who also sees the BS so jabbers and masks have never been required and won't ever be.

Good thing too - the jabbed ones at work are barely healthy enough to work right now and they're 10-20 years younger than me.

• Like 1