First a trickle....Now a flood

Carl Sagan was talking about EXACTLY what we are seeing in the world today. You were fooled...and since you don't see yourself as a fool, you'll do whatever it takes to undo that association. Lie to yourself...attack those that 'told you so'...anything...anything other than wear that jester's hat.

It's difficult to discuss this with you, Boges, when you apparently did not read the information here on immune imprinting and OAS.  Or else you obviously do not understand the information.

These types of leaky vaccines have never been approved for mass-vaccinating because of the studies that showed they eventually killed all the animals.

For some reason, it was decided they would now be used to fight covid, in spite of their bad track record.

At best, perhaps those in positions of power "hoped" they would have a different outcome than what had happened in laboratory and animal trials previously.

Data is flooding in now from all over the world showing that these types of vaccines are doing exactly what they have proven to do in past trials.

Now, we can argue that the data is not showing that.  But you keep using old arguments such as "More vaccianted are dying because there are more vaccinated people."  The problem with that is that is outdated.  The data coming in now is showing that PER 100,000 people - the vaccinated are getting and dying from covid at far greater rates than PER 100,000 unvaccianted.

This is explained by the information presented here on antigenic fixation/OAS/immune imprinting.

If you have another explanation, I'm very willing to look at any studies or articles you care to present.  I will not however, put much stock in your usual use of MSM headlines.

• Like 1

Expect all sorts of crazy things associated with your immune system crapping-out. Autoimmune disorders once rare as hen's teeth are suddenly...gasp...common. Lichen Planus...Lichen Sclerosus would be two.

But hey...nothing to see here. Get another booster. Heck...get two. Trudeau is buying.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

What? Mutations? That would have happened without the vaccine. 

It would have happened far slower.  Especially if we had just vaccinated the vulnerable, as so many doctors and scientists who were aware of leaky vaccine's tendency to lower immune response and drive mutations at breakneck speed, were warning about.

None of this is ""new" science.

This is what leaky vaccines do.

This is WHY we don't use them.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It would have happened far slower.  Especially if we had just vaccinated the vulnerable, as so many doctors and scientists who were aware of leaky vaccine's tendency to lower immune response and drive mutations at breakneck speed, were warning about.

None of this is ""new" science.

This is what leaky vaccines do.

This is WHY we don't use them.

This is a Global pandemic. That's what's driving such rapid mutation. Even so, not seeing many new major catastrophic versions beyond Omicron's minor variations. 

You're complaining the vaccine has caused these variation. Your 2015 study DOES NOT! prove that. Like with many things from the Anti-Vax community, it's little more than weak correlations. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Boges said:

This is a Global pandemic. That's what's driving such rapid mutation.

I'm very happy to look at any studies you have found that prove that that is the only thing driving these covid mutations to mutate at much faster rates than normal.

Of course, viruses mutate.  That is a fact.

Viruses mutate much faster when they are driven by leaky vaccines.  That is also a fact.

If you have any studies or papers showing that mass-vaccinating with leaky vaccines is a brilliant thing to do, I am happy to read them.

Just now, Goddess said:

I'm very happy to look at any studies you have found that prove that that is the only thing driving these covid mutations to mutate at much faster rates than normal.

Viruses mutate much faster when they are driven by leaky vaccines.  That is also a fact.

If you have any studies or papers showing that mass-vaccinating with leaky vaccines is a brilliant thing to do, I am happy to read them.

Give yourself a break. The dude has Trudeau tattooed on his butt.

?

17 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Now, we can argue that the data is not showing that.  But you keep using old arguments such as "More vaccianted are dying because there are more vaccinated people."  The problem with that is that is outdated.  The data coming in now is showing that PER 100,000 people - the vaccinated are getting and dying from covid at far greater rates than PER 100,000 unvaccianted.

Again, Of comparable age? 

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

A study from 2015 certainly doesn't prove that. 

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

We all know there are no studies showing that forced mass-vaccinating with leaky vaccines is a brilliant idea. 

He only believes it because MSM told him it was. ?

A LOT of people said it was madness. They were fired.

Just now, Goddess said:

Yes, of comparable age.

This is what I mean by you not keeping up with the data that is now flooding in.  You keep parroting talking points from a year ago that no longer apply.

No, I don't keep up with pages of Anti-vax craziness. 

In your mind MSM is information that doesn't fit your narrow worldview. Much of my opinions come from objective data released by governments. It shows that the severity of COVID is on a steady decline even if infection is higher. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Boges said:

No, I don't keep up with pages of Anti-vax craziness. 

In your mind MSM is information that doesn't fit your narrow worldview. Much of my opinions come from objective data released by governments. It shows that the severity of COVID is on a steady decline even if infection is higher. 

A vaccine that does nothing? That seems unlikely. So what does your beloved vaccine do?

Just now, Boges said:

Anti-vax craziness

Ah, I see.

Data from the UK's NHS and Health Canada and the US CDC is now also "anti-vaxx craziness."

You used to come here every 15 minutes and spout the data from those sources.

Funny how that changes when the data starts showing a story you don't like.?

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Ah, I see.

Data from the UK's NHS and Health Canada and the US CDC is now also "anti-vaxx craziness."

You used to come here every 15 minutes and spout the data from those sources.

Funny how that changes when the data starts showing a story you don't like.?

Anything rather than wear the jester's hat signifying yet another fool fooled.

11 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Anything rather than wear the jester's hat signifying yet another fool fooled.

Discussing this with vax fanatics is pointless.

At the beginning of the 'Vid vax rollout, when we were arguing that age was a factor to consider in risk/benefit analysis, they argued it was not and that everybody MUST get vaxxed or you were a bad person who wanted to kill grannies and didn't care about the elderly.

I guess at least we've graduated to considering that age IS a factor now.

For those interested, this is an "Informed Consent" package available for download through Stand United BC.  Lots of information in there.  It's a big download.  This has been sent via registered mail to all provincial and federal health officers, media, medical colleges, etc. in anticipation of the lawsuits already scheduled to be heard and those that will come up.

CPS Canada Part 1.pdf (wsimg.com)

CPS canada Part 2.pdf (wsimg.com)

"This document serves as formal notification that you may be personally responsible for participating—either directly and/or indirectly—in the harms being caused to individuals through the implementation and enforcement of federal and provincial Covid-19 public health policies and measures, including: Covid-19 vaccination and testing mandates, Covid-19 vaccine passports, Covid-19 vaccine administration, violation of medical privacy and autonomy, discrimination against an identifiable group, and other related crimes and liabilities discussed within this notice."

Our notice contains:

• Pfizer report adverse event charts
  • Bonnie Henry's FOI pkg - admissions she knew the harm perpetuated by her mandate recommendations
  • Informed consent - coercion with mandated jabs
  • QR codes and links to studies
  • QR codes to VAERS, CAERS and UK yellow card reporting systems
  • Ivermectin and Remdesivir information
  • Laws in Canada, Criminal code offences committed, Human rights info, etc.
  • Definition of misfeasance and informed consent

Covid-19 restrictions, policies and mandates are unjustified, unnecessary and have failed - with profound long-term and short-term effects on society!

As a boots on the ground initiative, you are able to take these documents into  you local pharmacy, doctors office, dentist office and other places implementing these Covid-19 mandates; you are putting the evidence in their hands so they cannot say they did not know.