Rudy Giuliani Faces Disciplinary Case From Washington, D.C. Bar Over Election Fraud Lies.

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I don't know, it was just a number. I haven't been to a Starbucks since last year. 

I just buy it to wake up in the morning.

I get a large can of the cheap stuff (whatever that is) from the supermarket then I add a bag of Nabob.

If I want a cup of good coffee I go to A&W. I think it was around a couple bucks last time.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

I just buy it to wake up in the morning.

I get a large can of the cheap stuff (whatever that is) from the supermarket then I add a bag of Nabob.

If I want a cup of good coffee I go to A&W. I think it was around a couple cups last time.

Starbuck's  coffee is awful crap.

Burnt coffee? 

No thanks.

21 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Let's see.

You don't believe in the political system

You don't believe in the electoral system

You don't believe in the judicial system (unless it rules your way)

What do you believe in?

The question should be: What do the Democrats believe in?

Get rid of the filibuster?

Why do Biden and the Democrats want to kill the filibuster? | Daily Mail Online

More Democrats Join Effort to Abolish the Filibuster - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Get rid of the electoral college system?

Since 2001, Democrats Objected 3 Times to Electoral College Certification (dailysignal.com)

Not believing in the judicial system(unless it rules your way)?

Democrats to introduce bill to expand Supreme Court from 9 to 13 justices (nbcnews.com)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

1. Why...the most corrosive cult of our day. The cult of Trump Derangement Syndrome and the rabid Libbies. 

2. You know...the cult that continuously screams about crap and is constantly proven dead wrong?

Ya...those Tweenkies. 

1. Who is the leader?

2. Even the cult isn't 'always wrong'.  Absolutes are the hallmark of cult think.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Starbuck's  coffee is awful crap.

Burnt coffee? 

No thanks.

I invested in an automatic machine. It grinds the beans and makes single or double shot espresso's, coffees and  Americano's, plus cappuccinos and lattes and hot water at the push of a button. Haven't been to a Starbucks since. Pricy but well worth it. 

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

Pretty good reasons really. It's abuse is the reason nothing gets done.

Seems no one believes in it unless they win. 

Not believing in the judicial system(unless it rules your way)?

Democrats to introduce bill to expand Supreme Court from 9 to 13 justices (nbcnews.com)

Why not, the last two times it was enlarged it was once under Jefferson a Democratic Republican and by Lincoln, a Republican. It doesn't matter as long as it being used to advance partisan ideologies. Republicans are only against because it might jeopardize the court they just packed with conservative judges. 

They wouldn't approve an Obama nominee because they said it was a year before the next election but approved one of their own  just days before an election. More than anything, this kind of bullshit just undermines the court's integrity which is already hanging by a thread.

Edited by Aristides

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Who is the leader?

2. Even the cult isn't 'always wrong'.  Absolutes are the hallmark of cult think.

I see you've found yourself at a loss for any reasonable arguments. Not surprising really. 

Mike...obviously you have a need for stability. I share your concerns...However I cannot turn a blind eye to wanton destruction. 

Up until 2015...when Trump stunned the world...we had semi-stability. You could argue that the turmoil that went into overdrive after that ride down the golden escalator, brought an unwanted culture war. And I would agree. But for you to deny your own senses, in the name of social calm...I can't go there.

Only a zealot could choke down the crap we've watched this last 7 years. The insanity has been of a nature as to inspire more insanity. Cause...and affect.

We can debate the causes till the cows come home but TODAY...we are living a lie. A lie that attacks openly, the very foundations of science, morality, economics, and civility itself.

And I just can't go along on that ride.

33 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I invested in an automatic machine. It grinds the beans and makes single or double shot espresso's, coffees and  Americano's, plus cappuccinos and lattes and hot water at the push of a button. Haven't been to a Starbucks since. Pricy but well worth it. 

Bah...if I'm out and need a coffee...I go to Tim's.

10 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Pretty good reasons really. It's abuse is the reason nothing gets done.

Seems no one believes in it unless they win. 

Why not, the last two times it was enlarged it was once under Jefferson a Democratic Republican and by Lincoln, a Republican. It doesn't matter as long as it being used to advance partisan ideologies. Republicans are only against because it might jeopardize the court they just packed with conservative judges. 

They wouldn't approve an Obama nominee because they said it was a year before the next election but approved one of their own  just days before an election. More than anything, this kind of bullshit just undermines the court's integrity which is already hanging by a thread.

With respect to the filibuster some Democrats change their opinions as the wind shifts. It works for us, we like it. It doesn't work for us, we want to change it.

Democrats on the Filibuster: Then and Now (yahoo.com)

Both sides always challenge nominees, no surprise there. But one side, the Democrats,  tend to be way more aggressive (aggressive is putting it mildly) in attacking nominees. Vicious and malicious in fact. Calling them serial rapists not too long ago. Democrats are also fine with Republican appointed SC judges being harassed in front of their homes and receiving death threats.

I also think it's rather foolish to expand the SC in order to ram through an agenda since the pendulum tends to swing and what would stop the Republicans from expanding it further for their benefit?

10 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I also think it's rather foolish to expand the SC in order to ram through an agenda since the pendulum tends to swing and what would stop the Republicans from expanding it further for their benefit?

The Republicans packed it to ram through an agenda. You have no problem with that but you should,  because it undermines the integrity of the court regardless of who does it.

11 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Your truth. Not the same thing.

Not "my truth"...

Is the laptop real truth? Yes.

Is Biden a failure?  Yes.

Is "woke-ism" asinine? Yes

Is our current response to climate change, causing undue hardship for everybody? Yes.

Was "The summer of love" an illegal and hugely destructive hissy fit? Yes.

So...in the name of saving time...let's just say that "truth" is not really subjective. Truth is just truth.

You may choose to believe the truth or not...which it appears you've already done. And I say...

Conga-rats...you have chosen to deny your own senses.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

The Republicans packed it to ram through an agenda. You have no problem with that but you should,  because it undermines the integrity of the court regardless of who does it.

You say Republicans have packed the court. Fair point but when have either the Republicans or Democrats NOT put in nominees that would tend to favour their side? Packing the court is one thing but expanding the court for the sole purpose of getting your way is another.

Here's something else to consider about Democrat appointed judges vs Republican appointed judges:

Liberal Supreme Court justices vote together more than conservatives (usatoday.com)

The voting record of said judges tends to indicate that Democratic judges do not stray from their ideology nearly as often as their Republican appointed counterparts.

55 minutes ago, ironstone said:

You say Republicans have packed the court. Fair point but when have either the Republicans or Democrats NOT put in nominees that would tend to favour their side? Packing the court is one thing but expanding the court for the sole purpose of getting your way is another.

Here's something else to consider about Democrat appointed judges vs Republican appointed judges:

Liberal Supreme Court justices vote together more than conservatives (usatoday.com)

The voting record of said judges tends to indicate that Democratic judges do not stray from their ideology nearly as often as their Republican appointed counterparts.

That’s very interesting but of course the important thing is what they voted on together, not how many. Not all cases have equal merit.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Aristides said:

Probably because FOX knows the mules are BS.

20 million tuned in for the first hearing.

I believe that pressure was put on FOX NEWS to not discuss anything that has to do with the movie 2000 Mules. I am pretty sure that Watter's and Tucker would have brought up something about the 2000 Mules movie. 

20 million dropped in to probably watch the democratic gong show trial hearing to see as to what the hearing was going to show and be all about. But according to FOX NEWS the viewing numbers have dropped off since the beginning. Around 3 million one night. The democratic gong show trial is pretty much doomed. It will come to an end with nothing happening in the end. But yet, there are still way too many lefty liberal foolish people like you left in the hopes that they will get to see Trump get nailed on something. Sorry, you bunch of dunces. Ain't nuttin going to happen here folks. ?

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Haven't been there for ages either. McD's coffee is better 

If I'm out and about I usually to Johnnie's Donuts in Larkspur.  Great Coffee and their Carmel Apple Fritters are great.

On 6/17/2022 at 10:33 PM, CRABGRABBER said:

If leftists were so worried about gathering in public during the pandemic, how come so many of them showed up for all of those BLM protests (i.e. riots)?

Contrary to your conspiracy theories the BLM protests weren’t planned and organized by the Biden campaign 

On 6/17/2022 at 7:30 PM, taxme said:

According to Dinesh, not all drop boxes had cameras on them. 

You don’t get it. For then ones that sid have cameras why don’t we see the “mules” making more than 1 drop?  They must have because in order for their claim of 400,000 fake ballots to add up they must have made multiple drops at each location. The footage doesn’t show anyone putting in a large amount of ballots with, just 1 or 2. There’s one clip where a woman puts an envelope in and the film claims there are “3 or 4” envelopes  but there’s no way you can tell that from the film it’s just a white rectangle that could just as likely be only 1 envelope. But even if these “mules” are dropping “3 or 4” at a time it wouldn’t add up. 

Then there’s the woman who tossed her gloves the garbage and the film hilariously claims that since she got her gloves in on the first try she must be a “mule” that’s taken many practice shots on that garbage can after each drop. They said she went to that same box “dozens” of times. But the camera on that box only shows her that one time. 

This film a a scam to suck money from the already converted 

On 6/17/2022 at 2:09 PM, WestCanMan said:

Sounds like I just told the truth about the Dems/CNN and some people are still in denial. 

Dolts: "But, but, but, Brionna was shot for sleeping black. M Brown was a gentle giant. The riots, assaults, murders and arson were mostly peaceful. Sandamn did taunt that native man racistly. Smollett was a victim. It's not a big deal that the FBI and Hillary's lawyer lied to the FISA court and presented false evidence. Joe Biden actually didn't know that Hunter was working at Burisma. And then when he admitted that he did know, it was just a beautiful moment of truth. You're a poopy head WestCanMan!"

Is that basically where you were going there Beavey? 

Breonna Taylor and her boyfriend were law-abiding citizens and the police who lied on their search warrant didn’t identify themselves when they entered the home in masks. That’s a fact. 

Nobody said smollett was a victim and I’ve never heard of your sandman nonsense. Hillary’s lawyer was acquitted and as a result the John Durham witch hunt collapsed. 

Keep living your conspiracy fever dream that’s only believed by your small minority group, while the rest of us who live in reality laugh and pass you by. 

On 6/17/2022 at 2:04 PM, WestCanMan said:

That's a total lie.

When those guys debate they answer questions directly, and with facts, they don't change the subject and recite known lies and BS. You'd be in awe, like a caveman watching a jumbo jet taking off. 

Hilarious. No they don’t. Like you they respond to any inconvenient facts with bogus claims of “fake news” and “conspiracy” while spewing false facts and BS  

• Thanks 1

On 6/16/2022 at 10:45 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Selective prosecution, 2 tier justice and on it goes.

Prove it. Show me your specific example. It was a half a billion dollars more of less. It went to NGOs that maneuvered the electoral process to favor Biden. Go ahead post your link. We both know you can't but I'll be happy to show you why you're wrong if you want to try to post an example.

Those are not equivalent to what Zuckerberg did but there are equivalencies amongst Democrats to those allegations. From Soros on down.

D'Souza was a misdemeanor. Zuckerberg corrupted a presidential election.

FFS. Its not “selective prosecution” where one is perfectly and explicitly  legal, dumbass  

And literally everyone with money does it for both Democrats and Republicans. I think it’s hilarious that you ignore all the Republicans who also make large donations theorou SuperPacs amd who in fact invented it and fought in the courts to make it legal. You  single out only the one guy who donated to democrats. That’s  “selective prosecution” in the kangaroo court that is your brain. 

Dsouza was not a misdemeanour it was a felony. He was convicted  of a felony. Stop lying   

As for proof here’s the ver first hit on Google 

The Republican megadonor funding the party’s 2022 hopes

The GOP donor was the biggest contributor to Republicans' biggest super PACs in 2021.

CHICAGO — The single biggest spender in Republican politics pumped more than $28 million into the GOP in 2021 — and he’s expected to multiply that number leading into the midterms.

Ken Griffin, the founder and CEO of the hedge fund Citadel, was the largest individual donor last year to the GOP super PACs aiming to flip control of Congress, contributing $11 million to the Congressional Leadership Fund and $5 million to Senate Leadership Fund. He splashed another $5 million apiece into Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ PAC and into Honor Pennsylvania, a super PAC backing fellow hedge funder Dave McCormick — and opposing celebrity physician Mehmet Oz — in Pennsylvania’s GOP Senate primary, making Griffin the biggest individual donor to those two groups so far.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2022/02/03/ken-griffin-donor-midterm-cash-00005052

And from 2020:

Sheldon Adelson’s super PAC spending spree shaped GOP politics

Adelson, who died Monday, combined with his wife to donate more to Republicans than multiple other megadonors combined.

The Adelsons made $218 million in federal donations in 2019 and 2020 — over three times more than the next-biggest GOP donors, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. They accounted for more than one-quarter of all Republican outside spending on President Donald Trump’s behalf in this election: $90 million out of $353 million in total, per CRP. 

And over the last five years, the Adelsons gave $280 million to House and Senate Republicans’ main super PACs, supplying more than one-third of the funding for Congressional Leadership Fund and nearly one-quarter of Senate Leadership Fund’s total during that time, according to a POLITICO review of FEC data. Their total federal giving over the last decade topped a half-billion dollars.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/01/12/adelson-super-pac-gop-458380

Did you read that last part?  Half a BILLION DOLLARS, @Infidel Dog

And finally here are the top 20 political donors from 2020, as you can see its overwhelmingly  Republican donors. And, the top 2 Democrats (who were the biggest donors overall) are people who ran for president themselves and were simply donating to their own campaigns, not buying politicians (Bloomberg and Steyer)  

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2021/02/25/these-billionaire-donors-spent-the-most-money-on-the-2020-election/?sh=4a72e14a14ce

• Thanks 2