Rudy Giuliani Faces Disciplinary Case From Washington, D.C. Bar Over Election Fraud Lies.

27 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I've known Beave longer than the rest of you, so I'll back him up on this one.

He's no troll. He actually believes every bit of nonsense he peddles no matter how much facts get in the way of his feelings.

But you've got to understand he's coming from a different reality than the rest of us. I call it "Beaveworld." In Beave world what you'd like to believe is what is.

Except this is the criteria True the Vote used before labeling somebody a mule:

"Visit 10 or more drop boxes
Visit 5 or more visits to an NGO
Visit one of the  geofenced drop boxes"

One of their geofences (as shown in the film anyway) was wrong and we now know “visit” mean travel within 30 feet at any speed and  they probably did a half-ass job at filtering according to those rules.  

Also delivery drivers, uber drivers  etc and many regular people carry multiple devices so they’re overcounting. 

Still this movie is trying to use cellphone data to prove democrats are meeting with space aliens without providing any evidence of space aliens action existing, or evidence that the cellphone owners are Democrats. 

This is a movie for people who already blindly believe Dems are meeting with space aliens and just want to memorize a few details of what route they took. 

20 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

One of their geofences (as shown in the film anyway) was wrong and we now know “visit” mean travel within 30 feet at any speed and  they probably did a half-ass job at filtering according to those rules.  

Also delivery drivers, uber drivers  etc and many regular people carry multiple devices so they’re overcounting. 

Ya know, Beave...you've gotta stop reaching up your butt for stuff that's already been "debunked." All you're going to get is stinky fingers.

Here ya go though...one more time:

In a 2018 opinion in the Supreme Court case Carpenter v. United States, Chief Justice John Roberts wrote that when the government "tracks the location of a cell phone," it "achieves near perfect surveillance as if it had attached an ankle monitor to the phone’s user."

And Engelbrecht points out in the movie that the data in Georgia was used by law enforcement as a test case to help law enforcement solve a cold murder case of a young girl.

Engelbrecht noted that the criteria they used to identify a person as a ballot trafficker was intended to rule out individuals who might merely have been passing by. The person not only had to have made multiple trips to multiple drop boxes, he or she also had to have made at least five visits to one or more of the non-profit, left-wing organizations that turned out to be a nexus of ballot traffic.

In Atlanta, the researchers identified 242 people who went to an average of 24 drop boxes and eight organizations during a two-week period.

"We want to absolutely ensure that we don't have false positives, meaning including people that should not have been included," said Phillips. "We're not in any way saying that this is all there is."

https://dailyangle.com/articles/2000-mules-true-the-vote-respond-to-ap-fact-check

I really wish True the Vote would release all the data soon though.

It's going to be so cool if some of the NGO's that distributed the ballots turn out to be tainted by Zuckerbucks.

I worry though...

Apparently there are some criminal investigations based on True the Votes data. They may be waiting for word on that before publicly releasing all the data.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

There is no more justice and equality for conservatives anymore. They now must be treated as outcasts and racists. Sadly for me, not only the MSM will not talk about the movie 2000 Mules, but for some u/k reason, even FOX NEWS will not talk about the movie 2000 Mules. Why? What is FOX NEWS afraid of or trying to hide here? Did they get their orders from the secret government that really runs America that there will be no discussions about the 2000 Mules movie at all. 

The whole point of it all is that we the people must not be allowed to get the other side of the story about the last American election, nor get to see the movie 2000 Mules. This J6 hearing fiasco is to try and keep we the people's minds on J6 rather than want people to hear or learn about the 2000 Mules movie at all. the J6 hearings is all just another demonrat smokescreen and false flag trial show again. Sadly, many members here cannot see that. ?

I agree that it's sad the FOX basically has ignored 2000 Mules. The only FOX personality that mentioned it as far as I know was Dan Bongino and that was on his podcast. He simply asked for a credible explanation of what those videos show, people stuffing ballots into drop boxes, taking selfies, disposable gloves, why would any one person have to go to 10 or more drop boxes etc.

Still waiting for those credible explanations but I won't hold my breath.

Jan 6 has been covered to death already and they are nowhere near done. No coup, no insurrection. Rioting, and a small minority of those present in the capitol were responsible.

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Only true for the same reason it would be impossible to have a legitimate debate with Charles Manson or Osama bin Laden. Which is to say that it is impossible to have a legitimate debate with shameless liars, gaslighters and conspiracy kooks who are not grounded by honesty, integrity or reality such as Charlie Kirk, Dinsesh D'Souza or Ben Shapiro.

Would you pit Biden, AOC, Maxine Watters, Adam Schiff, Ilhan Omar, Bernie Sanders(the brightest minds in the Democratic party?) or any Democrat you care to name against the likes of Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk or Dinesh D'Souza?

Are you kidding? There are actually some Youtube videos of real debates with some of the above mentioned conservatives and typically the lefty get's his/her/whatever gender pronoun handed back to them on a platter.

Ben Shapiro did make a generous offer of $10,000 to a charity of AOC's choice if she would debate him but she did not respond. She did not want to leave her safe space and be exposed for being out of her depth.

Charlie Kirk debates all the time and so does D'Souza. Taking questions from lefties and making them look foolish. 

And I would also point out that they do so in a civil manner without resorting to expletives and name calling. Does that sound familiar?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I really wish True the Vote would release all the data soon though.

It's going to be so cool if some of the NGO's that distributed the ballots turn out to be tainted by Zuckerbucks.

I worry though...

Apparently there are some criminal investigations based on True the Votes data. They may be waiting for word on that before publicly releasing all the data.

They’re not releasing the names of the alleged NGOs or the supposed “mules” because they’re full of shit and after seeing Syney Powell and friends get their asses sued off by all the people they falsely accused , they learned that making false allegations against real people has real consequences.

So we’re going to hear all kinds of excuses why they can’t officially name names as part of some secret strategy or whatever and they’ll never come out y it’s a fake group that never existed or a real group thats since closed its doors and so can’t sue.  

Although I’m sure just to string the gullible followers along and milk them for more money, Dinesh and friends will falsely name specific people and groups through fake and untraceable Social media accounts. Dinesh and friends will then publicly say  “I can neither neither confirm nor deny these internet “revelations” (wink wink) but you should DEFINITELY believe EVERYTHING you read on social media (wink wink), especially the people being accused by this mysterious and anonymous Twitter user who is totally not me names @iamdefinitelynotdineshdsouzawinkwinkpleasedontsueme….I bet that guy is really smart and handsome….uh…whoever he is (wink wink)”

Edited by BeaverFever

4 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

D'Souza gets imprisoned for donated a few grand (OK, 10) over the limit

And correction:  the convicted felon intentionally donated $20,000 over the limit (the limit was the original $10,000 he donated for himself and his cheated-on wife) and he also fraudulently represented that the $20,000 in illegal contributions came from 4 other people. 

4 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Ya know, Beave...you've gotta stop reaching up your butt for stuff that's already been "debunked." All you're going to get is stinky fingers.

Here ya go though...one more time:

https://dailyangle.com/articles/2000-mules-true-the-vote-respond-to-ap-fact-check

Why do you suppose the left simply ignores this clearly written fact.  I really think many on the left have been willfully believing lies so long that they can no longer discern the truth in a matter.  Two opposing sides are telling wildly different versions, so the left simply picks one that make them feel better.

Although, I have to give them this.  Being that the media was taken over by their own activism so easily, they lie with more skill than even the leftwing politicians.  When this mess gets sorted out, it is going to be nasty in Leftyville, I can promise you that.

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

Would you pit Biden, AOC, Maxine Watters, Adam Schiff, Ilhan Omar, Bernie Sanders(the brightest minds in the Democratic party?) or any Democrat you care to name against the likes of Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk or Dinesh D'Souza?

Are you kidding? There are actually some Youtube videos of real debates with some of the above mentioned conservatives and typically the lefty get's his/her/whatever gender pronoun handed back to them on a platter.

Ben Shapiro did make a generous offer of $10,000 to a charity of AOC's choice if she would debate him but she did not respond. She did not want to leave her safe space and be exposed for being out of her depth.

Charlie Kirk debates all the time and so does D'Souza. Taking questions from lefties and making them look foolish. 

And I would also point out that they do so in a civil manner without resorting to expletives and name calling. Does that sound familiar?

These publicity-seeking propagandists make their living by desperately shilling for YouTube likes and views that make them money. They would love nothing more than to have actual real-life Very Important Person grant them legitimacy with  face to face meeting.  

And as I said before you can’t have a legitimate debate with someone who has no respect foe the truth or the basic principles of legitimate debate 

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

And correction:  the convicted felon intentionally donated $20,000 over the limit (the limit was the original $10,000 he donated for himself and his cheated-on wife) and he also fraudulently represented that the $20,000 in illegal contributions came from 4 other people. 

So what. You're splitting hairs over an irrelevant typo. 10 or 20 grand are both spits in the ocean to the half billion the Zuckerbergs were able to slip through the cracks in America's current 2 tier justice system and had less of an effect. Zuckerbuck millions, in fact close to a half billion, warped the presidential election. D'Sousa's thousands didn't make a dint. His candidate lost.

It was selective prosecution by a noted Trump-hating prosecuter.

Edited by Infidel Dog

17 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Why do you suppose the left simply ignores this clearly written fact.  I really think many on the left have been willfully believing lies so long that they can no longer discern the truth in a matter.  Two opposing sides are telling wildly different versions, so the left simply picks one that make them feel better.

Although, I have to give them this.  Being that the media was taken over by their own activism so easily, they lie with more skill than even the leftwing politicians.  When this mess gets sorted out, it is going to be nasty in Leftyville, I can promise you that.

You just keep serving up more bullshit.     Your only way of “proving” your right wing propaganda is to link to other right wing propaganda.  You’re not able to source any non-partisan  sources.

That’s like “proving” a koran verse is true by quoting another koran verse. 

8 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You just keep serving up more bullshit.     Your only way of “proving” your right wing propaganda is to link to other right wing propaganda.  You’re not able to source any non-partisan  sources.

What are you talking about? He's talking about who would win a debate between say, something like Ben Shapiro and AOC.

That has nothing to do with the Koran. The inevitability of your girl getting crushed in such a match-up is almost biblical in its certainty. ;)

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You have become a koolaid drinker of the highest order although plenty of proof and links have been posted by 9 or 10 posters.  Believe what makes you happy.

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

So what. You're splitting hairs over an irrelevant typo. 10 or 20 grand are both spits in the ocean to the half billion the Zuckerbergs were able to slip through the cracks in America's current 2 tier justice system and had less of an effect. Zuckerbuck millions, in fact close to a half billion, warped the presidential election. D'Sousa's thousands didn't make a dint. His candidate lost.

It was selective prosecution by a noted Trump-hating prosecution.

Dinesh was a criminal Zuckerberg wasn’t. End if story  Hilarious that you want to single out Zuckerberg for doing exactly what Republicans created and do themselves  

And the line of billionaires funnel  money to Trump and the GOP in the same way Zuckerberg did is miles longer. For every Zuckerberg there are countless billionaires funelling money to Trump, Republican SuperPACs and darkmoney campaigns like the  Coch brothers, Adelstiens, Uhliens, Mercers, etc. and then you have all the scams like the “stop the steal” funds that raise donations from gullible working class suckers claiming the money is for overturning the 2020 election when in reality it’s just going in the billionaires pockets.   

And lets not forget all the Republicans sent to jail for election fraud and election finance scams, Dinesh wasn’t  an outlier he’s par for the course and part of a ling Republican tradition that goes back decades 

9 minutes ago, sharkman said:

You have become a koolaid drinker of the highest order although plenty of proof and links have been posted by 9 or 10 posters.  Believe what makes you happy.

You’re the one who believes in a vast conspiracy theory so by definition  that makes you the kool-aid drinker. 

13 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

What are you talking about? He's talking about who would win a debate between say, something like Ben Shapiro and AOC.

That has nothing to do with the Koran. The inevitability of your girl getting crushed in such a match-up is almost biblical in its certainty. ;)

14 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

“That has nothing to do with the Koran”. Lmao you are clueless. 

Ben Shapiro vs AOC! Now wouldn't that be something if the rock star of the Democratic party actually ventured out of her bubble to engage in a one on one debate with Ben Shapiro. But she won't because she is deeply afraid to be challenged on anything.

Earlier I stated that Shapiro offered $10 grand to a charity of AOC's choice but he actually offered it to her campaign.

A very generous offer.

Politicians like her should be challenged.

Judging by the fawning coverage she get's from the MSM she must be the smartest and most influential in the Democratic party today.?

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Dinesh was a criminal Zuckerberg wasn’t. End if story  Hilarious that you want to single out Zuckerberg for doing exactly what Republicans created and do themselves  

Selective prosecution, 2 tier justice and on it goes.

And the line of billionaires funnel  money to Trump and the GOP in the same way Zuckerberg did is miles longer.

Prove it. Show me your specific example. It was a half a billion dollars more of less. It went to NGOs that maneuvered the electoral process to favor Biden. Go ahead post your link. We both know you can't but I'll be happy to show you why you're wrong if you want to try to post an example.

For every Zuckerberg there are countless billionaires funelling money to Trump, Republican SuperPACs and darkmoney campaigns like the  Coch brothers, Adelstiens, Uhliens, Mercers, etc. and then you have all the scams like the “stop the steal” funds that raise donations from gullible working class suckers claiming the money is for overturning the 2020 election when in reality it’s just going in the billionaires pockets.   

And lets not forget all the Republicans sent to jail for election fraud and election finance scams, Dinesh wasn’t  an outlier he’s par for the course and part of a ling Republican tradition that goes back decades 

Those are not equivalent to what Zuckerberg did but there are equivalencies amongst Democrats to those allegations. From Soros on down.

D'Souza was a misdemeanor. Zuckerberg corrupted a presidential election.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Back when D'Souza was charged for using straw donors to donate to Republicans he pointed out that Rosie O'Donnell publicly bragged about doing the  same thing but to more Democratic candidates and with more money overall.

$20,000 D'Souza(Republicans) vs $90,000 O'Donnell(Democrats).

O'Donnell was not charged.

Dinesh D'Souza demands equal justice for Rosie O'Donnell's FIVE violations. He was indicted for just one. (bizpacreview.com)

Justice is certainly not applied equally.

As yesterday's testimony shows, the Traitor's closest aids knew there was no way Pence could just toss out the Electoral Votes.  There is no provision in the U.S. Constitution for a thing to happen.

The Traitor cannot handle losing the election, and that is all that is.  He cannot accept he is a LOSER. 

Here is something that Cons need to remember and must never forget.

When the Traitor called both the Governor of Georgia and the Secretary of State of Georgia to pressure them to find votes the Traitor could claim he won that State, well guess what sports fans.....both the Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary Brad Raffensperger taped those calls.

And before the Cons to howl at the moon about such taping being illegal....no.  

Both the City of Washington, D.C. (Where the calls originated) and the State  Georgia (Where the calls were received) have laws in place that allow for the tape of phones as long one party informs the other. 

Both Kemp and Raffensperger did inform the Traitor that the calls were being taped.  In fact as Raffensperger did inform the Traitor that not only was the call being taped, but the Chief Legal Counsel for the Secretary of State's Office was in the office at the time the call was accepted and Raffensperger told the Traitor the call was being taped and the Chief Legal Counsel were present and the Traitor had no problem with the taping or the presence the Chief Counsel.

What the Traitor was telling them to committ Election Fraud.  Those phone calls are admissible.  

There was never.....REPEAT.....NEVER a path forward to victory for the Traitor.  He LOST and he knows he LOST.

He LOST the Popular Vote Twice.  He LOST THE ELECTORAL VOTE..

The Traitor is the one thing he accuses his political enemies of being, A FRACKING LOSER!!!!!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Clowns now include Republican governors, judges, the Attourney General, and the VP.  

Majority ?  Cite ?

I found 1/3 ... question the legitimacy of Biden

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-12-28/poll-a-third-of-americans-question-legitimacy-of-biden-victory-nearly-a-year-since-jan-6

I said no one vouches for MSn and the Dems anymore, meaning in general

If 33% of Americans believe that the election was fraudulent that's a problem, and the Dems can't prosecute their way out of that. 

23 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Only true for the same reason it would be impossible to have a legitimate debate with Charles Manson or Osama bin Laden. Which is to say that it is impossible to have a legitimate debate with shameless liars, gaslighters and conspiracy kooks who are not grounded by honesty, integrity or reality such as Charlie Kirk, Dinsesh D'Souza or Ben Shapiro.

That's a total lie.

When those guys debate they answer questions directly, and with facts, they don't change the subject and recite known lies and BS. You'd be in awe, like a caveman watching a jumbo jet taking off. 

• Thanks 1