Trudeau Government Single-handedly Destroying Tourism and Business Travel

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Grow up.

The mandates and the fascist actions of our government did a lot of damage to our country and our international reputation.

He's not a hero for bringing our country to the state that it should have been in months ago. He's just a shitty person and a shittier leader. 

Ha, no place to whine anymore. Gotta find a new crusade LOL

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Move on. The past don't change. Tomorrow does.

You’re wrong and the nonsensical mandates persist.  It’s harder for a Canadian to get back into Canada than for a Canadian to visit America.  Canada’s government treats Canadians and Americans worse than America’s government treats Canadians and Americans.  You still need to be vaccinated to enter Canada or face testing and quarantine.  Are they looking for rabies?

https://apple.news/AfZW27FYVQT2lp7bknGGgHg

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 12:04 AM, Zeitgeist said:

You’re wrong and the nonsensical mandates persist.  It’s harder for a Canadian to get back into Canada than for a Canadian to visit America.  Canada’s government treats Canadians and Americans worse than America’s government treats Canadians and Americans.  You still need to be vaccinated to enter Canada or face testing and quarantine.  Are they looking for rabies?

https://apple.news/AfZW27FYVQT2lp7bknGGgHg

Hey Dude, unvaccinated Canadian truckers still cannot get into the US. Nothing to do with Canadian government

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Hey Dude, unvaccinated Canadian truckers still cannot get into the US. Nothing to do with Canadian government

Biden brought that in to mirror Trudeau’s initiative.

Canada is piloting the digital ID supported by the WEF.  That’s why Trudeau will only suspend vax mandates.  You’re still expected to show your vax pass on return to Canada or face quarantine.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Biden brought that in to mirror Trudeau’s initiative.

Canada is piloting the digital ID supported by the WEF.  That’s why Trudeau will only suspend vax mandates.  You’re still expected to show your vax pass on return to Canada or face quarantine.  

Bottom line Dude, unvaccinated truckers can not get into the US. 

Don't need to show anything to get back into Canada because they cannot get into the US L:OL

50 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Bottom line Dude, unvaccinated truckers can not get into the US. 

Don't need to show anything to get back into Canada because they cannot get into the US L:OL

Trudeau led the drive for totalitarianism. He’s definitely a “young global leader.”

35 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Trudeau led the drive for totalitarianism. He’s definitely a “young global leader.”

Ha, whine and false blame all you want, the unvaccinated truckers cannot get into the US.

I hope all that "principal" is paying wages LOL

59 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You defend anti-democratic oppression.  Speaks for itself.

I defend nothing. I provide you with facts that don't your narrative.

No vaccoination? No truckers into the US . Fact.

You lose. Ha Ha Ha.

16 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You lose. Ha Ha Ha.

Discussion is a competition to you, isn't it?  Win/Lose.  And you determine yourself the "winner" every time, even when you've clearly "lost'.

Interesting mindset.  Reminds me of a family I knew who also viewed discussion as competition and loved to argue - so much so that they would forget what they argued and argue the complete opposite point a week later.  Took me a while to realize there was no point in discussing anything with any of them - they just loved to argue and "win".  When people view discussion this way, it means they are never listening or even remember later what point they were arguing.  Only spewing whatever they can to "win" at the time.

47 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Discussion is a competition to you, isn't it?  Win/Lose.  And you determine yourself the "winner" every time, even when you've clearly "lost'.

Interesting mindset.  Reminds me of a family I knew who also viewed discussion as competition and loved to argue - so much so that they would forget what they argued and argue the complete opposite point a week later.  Took me a while to realize there was no point in discussing anything with any of them - they just loved to argue and "win".  When people view discussion this way, it means they are never listening or even remember later what point they were arguing.  Only spewing whatever they can to "win" at the time.

Nope, never a competition. If a discussion is to be had, I am in. If stupid comments are made, I respond.

Your comment reminds me of a fool trying to make a metaphor that is not there. Bring sense, logic and most of all facts and the discussion can be worthwhile . Spew stupid comment, false information, and rhetoric and the response will be in kind.

There is no win in a discussion unless you feel you have something to lose. Seems you do?

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I defend nothing. I provide you with facts that don't your narrative.

No vaccoination? No truckers into the US . Fact.

You lose. Ha Ha Ha.

You didn't provide facts. You provided a snotty comment which was in support of government overreach and stupidity. 

Fauci got covid after saying that vaccinted people wouldn't get infected. Our PM brough covid across our international border with the US even though he's triple-jobbed. 

You lose again, but at least you're consistent.

Edited by WestCanMan

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You didn't provide facts. You provided a snotty comment which was in support of government overreach and stupidity. 

Fauci got covid after saying that vaccinted people wouldn't get infected. Our PM brough covid across our international border with the US even though he's triple-jobbed. 

You lose again, but at least you're consistent.

You do not provide anything but opinions and you know what opinions are.
You never have facts, just rhetoric, opinion and hearsay.

So, I don't lose, you are on that platform by yourself.

Get over the past....Oh wait, you can't because that is all you have. LOL