Trudeau Government Single-handedly Destroying Tourism and Business Travel

In addition to your incompetant poli-sci profs, you need to go after your physics profs and see if you can get your money back. 

Even in the unlikely event you are right, the threat of climate change gives us the opportunity to electrify the world with Canadian built nuclear reactors, fuelled by Western Canadian uranium to power Canadian built rail systems and desalinization plants. That will enable us to extend our petroleum reserves out for extra centuries. Remember, when oil runs out, no machinery moves. 

Edited by Queenmandy85

7 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

In addition to your incompetant poli-sci profs, you need to go after your physics profs and see if you can get your money back. 

Even in the unlikely event you are right, the threat of climate change gives us the opportunity to electrify the world with Canadian built nuclear reactors, fuelled by Western Canadian uranium to power Canadian built rail systems and desalinization plants. That will enable us to extend our petroleum reserves out for extra centuries. Remember, when oil runs out, no machinery moves. 

Sure Canada can cash in on those things, but you don’t use taxes and insane inflationary debt spending to build this brave new world on the backs of working Canadians.  Lose your living standards and rights and you lose your country, one worth having anyway.

I've already travelled the world enough to know that travel is mostly overrated

there are basically two things worth travelling for

to get to the sun belt on a beach in Canadian winter

driving to Florida is the value pick

and Germany remains on the list, simply to drive on the autobahn without speed limits

Edited by Dougie93

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Sure Canada can cash in on those things, but you don’t use taxes and insane inflationary debt spending to build this brave new world on the backs of working Canadians.  Lose your living standards and rights and you lose your country, one worth having anyway.

"Lose your living standards??? It is a licence to print money. It will give Canadians the greatest prosperity boom in history. And, if we partner with India in thorium research, the potential energy boom will continue for centuries, until the oil and coal run out.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

to get the the sun belt on a beach in Canadian winter

and Germany remains on the list, simply to drive on the autobahn without speed limits

Germany does have a few good hills, but the skiing is overpriced. Florida? Too many tourists and the skiing is done on water. That is like drinking American beer. 

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

to get to the sun belt on a beach in Canadian winter

Amalfi Coast in Italy or anywhere like that.

1 minute ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Germany does have a few good hills, but the skiing is overpriced. Florida? Too many tourists and the skiing is done on water. That is like drinking American beer. 

skiing is too elitist for my tastes

playground of the rich is not my speed

I'm from the hood

9 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

"Lose your living standards??? It is a licence to print money. It will give Canadians the greatest prosperity boom in history. And, if we partner with India in thorium research, the potential energy boom will continue for centuries, until the oil and coal run out.

Yes nuclear has value.  Hydro is even better when you have the watercourses.

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Yeah baby, with good cerveza.  Rustic, cheap, and free. 

tapas with every round of drinks

just remember that everything shuts down for siesta for about four hours in the middle of the day

so make sure to stock up and find a shady spot to have a nap beforehand

On 6/10/2022 at 5:24 AM, ExFlyer said:

I am only concerned about what goes on in Canada, and not the rest of the world. This Marxist dictator in Ottawa has pretty much ran Canada into the ground. Even the EU Parliament has condemned the Marxist dictator in Ottawa for his covid flight restrictions and mandates on Canadians. This Marxist baboon has to go. 

Canada will not survive another three more years with this fool and his using of the WEF globalist wrecking ball to destroy Canada and Canadians lives. 

The Marxist has to go. All in favor say aye? ?

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

skiing is too elitist for my tastes

playground of the rich is not my speed

I'm from the hood

Elitist? All you need is a pair of skis (I picked up a pair of Head Skies with poles at value village for $35.) You'll want a backpack for your lunch and away you go. If you don't want to spend money on a lift, climb. People skied long before chair lifts were built. They didn't really start building lifts until the late 1940's. Climbing will get you in shape and, while you won't get in as many runs, you will appreciate them all the more. So, that $35 pair of skis will last you ten or fifteen years. Amortize the cost and you will be looking at $1.50 a year. 

Most of my friends buy a season ticket. They are mostly blue collar workers Next year I turn that magic age where I ski for FREE! Red Mountain, Kimberley, and Fernie are hardly over run with your "elites."

• Like 1

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Still help you pack.

Why satay if it is everything you hate and we will not miss you at all LOL

I stay for the love of a woman

my wife refuses to leave Canada

I will however pass the time by agitating for a right wing revanchist overthrow of the Liberal Party of Canada

burn in a fire of your own making, Communist traitors

Just now, Queenmandy85 said:

Elitist? All you need is a pair of skis (I picked up a pair of Head Skies with poles at value village for $35.) You'll want a backpack for your lunch and away you go. If you don't want to spend money on a lift, climb. People skied long before chair lifts were built. They didn't really start building lifts until the late 1940's. Climbing will get you in shape and, while you won't get in as many runs, you will appreciate them all the more. So, that $35 pair of skis will last you ten or fifteen years. Amortize the cost and you will be looking at $1.50 a year. 

Most of my friends buy a season ticket. They are mostly blue collar workers Next year I turn that magic age where I ski for FREE! Red Mountain, Kimberley, and Fernie are hardly over run with your "elites."

I wouldn't want to socialize with the likes of you

I don't really like Canadian prigs, you're such a bore

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2022 at 8:12 AM, Queenmandy85 said:

On the one hand, we are being told the economy is terrible, but all these people have the money to fly?

We should be spending our tourist dollars in Canada. We live in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. 

I think that it is safe to say that Canadians have already contributed enough of their tax dollars towards keeping Canada up and running for the past two years. Canadians could not leave the country. We were pretty much forced to visit the rest of Canada because we could not leave Canada. If the economy is so great, what is with the high gas prices that are starting to kill our economy. And that baboon in Ottawa keeps borrowing money from the globalist banksters by the hundreds of billions and takes that money and blows it on his communist WEF globalist plans for Canada, and not to forget that he also likes spreading that borrowed money on many other countries third world countries around the world. which is causing inflation. 

Sometimes it is nice to just be able to get away and go visit another country for a change and a holiday, and see what the rest of the world is all about. I do not want to lock myself down in Canada forever when there is more to see outside of Canada. I have been to and visited all of Canada. How many times do you want me to make a trip to Edmonton just because Canada is such a beautiful country? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

2 hours drive north from Grenada is Cordoba

also spectacular

yzui4r061sdsnh5oodgw.jpg

It’s a fascinating part of the world, the Moorish stuff in Grenada, the oldest bull ring in Mijas, the rock of Gibraltar, the ferry to Morocco, beaches and senoritas of Costa Del Sol.  I know it well… Oh and the yachts in Marbella.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1