Convoy Arson Hoax

8 hours ago, Moonbox said:

When a fire is lit during civil unrest, the first and most reasonable assumption is that it was tied to the unrests.  Both the residents and the police speculated on this, and the media reported on it.  The only real argument you have here is that the media was all-too-willing to report on it and give it more coverage than it otherwise may have. 

Even so, they made a point of reporting it wasn't and they had absolutely no reason to do so if they were trying to make the protest look bad.  It would have served their purposes far better to just pretend it never happened, which is actually how misinformation and conspiracies work.  You just talk a lot of bullshit and hope something turns out to be true, and then sort of walk away from and ignore all the times you were wrong and never talk about it again.  

I would think that there would be an argument on how gullible Canadians are . Or the junk we call news is no more reliable that all the gossip at the bingo hall...or they are hard up for stories that fact checking or basic edits is out the window. It also draws attention to all the rest of the shit they print, what is true and what is just filling air time true or un true...kind of how the liberals run things...lie and hope nobody calls you out..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

I would think that there would be an argument on how gullible Canadians are . Or the junk we call news is no more reliable that all the gossip at the bingo hall...or they are hard up for stories that fact checking or basic edits is out the window. It also draws attention to all the rest of the shit they print, what is true and what is just filling air time true or un true...kind of how the liberals run things...lie and hope nobody calls you out..

Exactly. It's not like they don't edit out the clips into sound bites. 

The fact that you can't even fact check the crap you put on the air and just run it shows how low these folks will go. 

6 hours ago, Goddess said:

" I "  .....didn't reference hanta virus.  The Pfizer documents did.  The documents also say why it is included in the AESI section.

Why are you hung up on hanta virus?

I'm not hung up on anything.  The hantavirus is just the most hilarious example included in the 40,000+ cases referred to in the Pfizer documents.  Out of millions of people who received the vaccine by the time that study was published, that was the total number of people recorded with health problems of any kind, not the recorded cases of vaccine side-effects.  

There are pages and pages of conditions listed in those documents and almost all of them were coincidental and had nothing to do with the vaccine (like hantavirus lol).  You can't/don't even freaking read the stuff you wave around as proof.  It's stupid desperation defying reason.  

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

or that you're just mad and looking for things to get mad about ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, West said:

They used the ridiculous accusations to gain sympathy from people like yourself and as a basis for a violent breakup of the rally.

"They"?  Who is they exactly? Could you please name names, and provide some evidence? Whistle-blowers, a trail of emails, memos, meeting notes, reports etc generated by the team of media executives/operatives and liaisons to Cabinet and the PMO should clinch it.

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

"They"?  Who is they exactly? Could you please name names, and provide some evidence? Whistle-blowers, a trail of emails, memos, meeting notes, reports etc generated by the team of media executives/operatives and liaisons to Cabinet and the PMO should clinch it.

Thanks.

Jagmeet Singh as an example referenced the arson hoax as he supported the shameful actions of his new BFF Justin "Fidel" Trudeau-Castro

10 hours ago, Moonbox said:

I'm not hung up on anything.  The hantavirus is just the most hilarious example included in the 40,000+ cases referred to in the Pfizer documents.  Out of millions of people who received the vaccine by the time that study was published, that was the total number of people recorded with health problems of any kind, not the recorded cases of vaccine side-effects.  

There are pages and pages of conditions listed in those documents and almost all of them were coincidental and had nothing to do with the vaccine (like hantavirus lol).  You can't/don't even freaking read the stuff you wave around as proof.  It's stupid desperation defying reason.  

You should let Pfizer know that you are much smarter than they are and they are doing everything wrong, then, instead of arguing with me about hanta virus (which is clearly explained in the documents, as to why it is listed there.)

14 hours ago, Army Guy said:

What lies ?

And I thought Fact Checkers were liars ??

On 3/22/2022 at 7:36 PM, West said:

Looks like another left wing hoax has been debunked. For weeks we listened to the media and politicians spread the hoax about a convoy member lighting fires. We know it now, along with other fake stories, to be a hoax. 

beta.ctvnews.ca/local/ottawa/2022/3/21/1_5828171.amp.html

Why a hoax?

They showed security footage of someone setting fire inside an apartment lobby. When this was shown, they asked if anyone could identify the persons.

They never said it had anything to do with the protest. They even said the police were not sure why the guys did this.

When they caught one guy, they stated he had nothing to do with the protest as stated in the article "there is no information indicating the accused was involved in any way with the convoy protest, "

Hoax? What hoax?? Sometimes you folks really gotta shake out the conspiracy shit in your heads.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You should let Pfizer know that you are much smarter than they are and they are doing everything wrong, then, instead of arguing with me about hanta virus (which is clearly explained in the documents, as to why it is listed there.)

What's going wrong here is what's happening between your keyboard and your chair.  Pfizer recorded and published their data and the fact that you're completely baffled and confused by them is your problem, not theirs and certainly not mine.   

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Sometimes you folks really gotta shake out the conspiracy shit in your heads.

It's a double standard...

If someone against the protest Tweets something then all of the left-wing media is lying.

If an organizer of the Convoy posts a video of his White Supremacist theories, then the media is lying that there are extremists involved.

---
I just can't abide by double standards, myself...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Why a hoax?

They showed security footage of someone setting fire inside an apartment lobby. When this was shown, they asked if anyone could identify the persons.

They never said it had anything to do with the protest. They even said the police were not sure why the guys did this.

When they caught one guy, they stated he had nothing to do with the protest as stated in the article "there is no information indicating the accused was involved in any way with the convoy protest, "

Hoax? What hoax?? Sometimes you folks really gotta shake out the conspiracy shit in your heads.

Good grief. 

Yes they did. 

When the story came out the press splashed opinions as fact all over the nightly news blaming the protests for the arson attack. I gave one example from Globull news and the Mayor of Ottawa/Jagmeet Singh both perpetuating the hoax

Just come clean and admit you are susceptible to hoaxes. 

Edited by West

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What's going wrong here is what's happening between your keyboard and your chair.  Pfizer recorded and published their data and the fact that you're completely baffled and confused by them is your problem, not theirs and certainly not mine.   

I'm not baffled and confused.  I read the entire document.  You did not.

This is why I know and understand why hanta virus is listed there and you are still blubbering about it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's a double standard...

If someone against the protest Tweets something then all of the left-wing media is lying.

If an organizer of the Convoy posts a video of his White Supremacist theories, then the media is lying that there are extremists involved.

---
I just can't abide by double standards, myself...

Seems to be a double standard for you as well. 

When a left wing politician falsely smears the convoy as arsonists and attempted murderer, no big deal because the other side is sub human. Am I Right? Your feelings are more important than facts?

As for racism, you folks throw that around so much I just tune it out. The flag is racist. Wanting border security is racist. Opposing affirmative action is racist. 

Everyone seems to be racist except the guy wearing blackface.

Edited by West

19 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I'm not baffled and confused.  I read the entire document.  You did not.

This is why I know and understand why hanta virus is listed there and you are still blubbering about it.

He cares not to know. Wants his info spoon fed to him in a way that he can feel morally superior than those who actually take the time to investigate for himself. 

Political "doctors" claim there's nothing to see therefore shut up about the bribes to unions and hospitals you conspiracy theorist.

Just now, Moonbox said:

The numbers you quoted make it crystal clear that you didn't understand any of it.  There's no doubt here.  100% clueless.  

Yes, you keep saying that.  Unfortunately, everyone else who ACTUALLY READ THE DOCUMENT - doctors, scientists, lay people - all came to the same conclusion I did.  I've had conversations with 2 friends who are doctors who read it the same as I did.  I've watched interviews with scientists who expressed great concern over the document.

You seem to be the only one saying differently and refusing to provide any proof.

The fact that you're still blubbering about hanta virus being listed amongst the over 1200 other adverse effects is proof you know and understand nothing, so there's no point in engaging with you further.  You insult, insult, insult and never provide anything to add to the discussion because you are so ill-informed and do not have the brain capacity to even read the documents.

Toodles......

• Like 1

Just now, Goddess said:

Yes, you keep saying that.  Unfortunately, everyone else who ACTUALLY READ THE DOCUMENT - doctors, scientists, lay people - all came to the same conclusion I did. 

Show me.  Let's see the doctors who are coming to the same conclusions.  

Just now, Goddess said:

I've had conversations with 2 friends who are doctors who read it the same as I did.  I've watched interviews with scientists who expressed great concern over the document.

Your testimonials are as worthless as your reasoning.  Show us.

Just now, Goddess said:

You seem to be the only one saying differently and refusing to provide any proof.

I'm asking you for proof of your claims.  You showed the Pfizer document in the past and your brain exploded trying to understand the numbers.  I'm happy to review again, we'll actually have to go over the data and get specific rather than talk about your fake doctor friends who all agree with you.  ?

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I'm happy to review again, we'll actually have to go over the data and get specific rather than talk about your fake doctor friends who all agree with you. 

That's okay.

I'd rather discuss the findings with people who have actually read and understood the documents.  There's a lot in there to unpack and it appears some very important information has been redacted, which you would not understand the importance of.

Thanks, anyways.

There is actually an economist/business exec/blacklock guy who has some very interesting research he's done from the beginning of covid that would be great to discuss with you, since you purport to have the same background. 

But you wouldn't like his findings and your only addition to the discussion would be along the lines of "He's an idiot and so are you" followed by some kind of internet meme.

Too bad.

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I'd rather discuss the findings with people who have actually read and understood the documents.  There's a lot in there to unpack and it appears some very important information has been redacted, which you would not understand the importance of.

No surprise here.  You don't want to talk about them or actually go over any real numbers or claims, because you're not capable of backing up anything you say.  That you of all people understand the data is a mighty convenient delusion.  Thanks for the laugh! ?