War In Ukraine

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's not even a word never mind a thing.

Its just made up crap, like Faux New's interpretation of facts.

All I see when you post now is "WE THE SHEEPLE!"

For your edification:

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
shee·ple
/SHēpəl/

noun
DEROGATORY

1. people compared to sheep in being docile, foolish, or easily led.
    "by the time the sheeple wake up and try to change things, it will be too late"

Oxford dictionary disagrees with you, but I get it if you won't believe it until you see it on CCCG. 

Am I your tutor now? Should I be getting paid for this? 

Their example of the word's usage is pretty bang-on. 

Edited by WestCanMan

26 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Okay, so you can't read very well.

Good to know. I'll try to keep things really simple for you from now on.

It's weird that you don't have a reaction to the fact that you've been exposed as nothing more than a stooge for propaganda and an advocate for ignorance. 

Can't you even lie a little bit, and deny it? Obviously you have no compunctions about doing that. 

Edited by WestCanMan

51 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

All I see when you post now is "WE THE SHEEPLE!"

For your edification:

Oxford dictionary disagrees with you,

Oxford dictionary is a MSD (main stream dictionary). Obviously not even fit to be used as toilet paper if that's the sort of shit they like to spread.

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Oxford dictionary is a MSD (main stream dictionary). Obviously not even fit to be used as toilet paper if that's the sort of shit they like to spread.

Just because you aren't aware that a word doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Of you don't know Johnny Flaherty from Dublin does that mean that he doesn't exist either?

Here's another word that you don't know of, that's also common:

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
/tro͞oTH/

noun

1. that which is in accordance with fact or reality.
    noun: the truth
    "he had to accept the truth of her accusation"

In fact, some people believe the truth is very important. You'd hate those people. 

Anyways, get back on topic.

US/Ukraine actually have bioweapons in Ukraine just like I informed you (just like the 'lying' the Russians said, and in direct contrast with what the US gov't said), they're inching Ukraine (the country with the Nazi battalion) towards NATO membership and Zelenski was aware that would lead to war with Russia, etc. 

Just deal with it. 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The Azovs are the actual war criminals in Ukraine, according to The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights.

You're absolutely wrong - you just described the exact main reason why a very large percentage of wars have started. They're also using military force to eliminate the threat from the biological warfare agents present in so many Ukraine biolabs, which are jointly funded by the US.

This war wouldn't have happened if Zelenski guaranteed that Ukraine wouldn't join NATO. Z even acknowledged it himself. So there's also that. This is as much a war of Zelenski's choosing as Putin's. 

That's a lie, what you're describing isn't happening. 

It was Zelenski who turned his civilian population into non-uniformed fighters, and made his civilian buildings into legitimate targets.

Cuba was a independent state and Kennedy declared that the US would be at war with Russia if Cuba didn't relent in their military support of Russia. No Americans or Canadians are calling Kennedy a war criminal or a dictator.

The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights thinks differently, and so do the people of Crimea, whose vote to separate was in large part due to Ukraine's war crimes. But I'm sue that you know more than they do, CCCG would have informed you if anything in Ukraine was even slightly amiss...... (that last part is dripping with sarcasm... like Niagara falls)

1) It was a 100% legitimate point that he made,

2) but it's questionable whether it was enough to start a war on this scale

3) lying is an important part of war, but he's actually in a war which is fairly legitimate by any measure. You should be more worried about the propaganda coming from the Americans who want to get more and more involved in the war.

They don't care about dead kids at all. Over 5M people died in Congo and you didn't hear a word about any of those non-blondes, many of them were kids. Ukrainian war dead kids are props for American propaganda. They want to make you mad to steel your resolve, and they're steeling your resolve because that gives them license to get more and more warlike.

The story of the "hapless Russian soldier who keep stepping on rakes" is like the story of "the bespectacled Japanese fighter pilots who'd surely drop from the sky like flies if they faced the mighty US war machine."

This is neither here nor there, but FYI the Americans got lucky to win at midway. 

That part is just folly, no need to dignify that comment with a thoughtful reply. 

You believe ridiculous nonsense.  We will have to agree to disagree.

• Like 1

Even though I'm on the side of the right I can't help feeling sorry for many Russian people who are my work-mates who really are between a rock and a hard place and have nothing to do with this issue.

Funnily, when talking to them the casual chitchat there seems to be some unwritten contract that you don't mention the U-word.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Anyways, get back on topic.

US/Ukraine actually have bioweapons in Ukraine

No they really don't. Never did and very very likely never will.

Best just leave it at that though...management seems to think calling out bullshit=threadjacking.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

No they really don't. Never did and very very likely never will.

Best just leave it at that though...management seems to think calling out bullshit=threadjacking.

https://mronline.org/2022/03/17/victoria-nuland-ukraine-has-biological-research-facilities-worried-russia-may-seize-them/

Tell that to Victoria Nuland. She knows 1,000x more than you do about US/Ukraine/Russia relations and she said that there are bioweapons there.

Do you think that she lied to cause controversy and cause problems for her own government? Is she spreading Russian disinformation? Why does she still have a job? 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

she said that there are bioweapons there.

No she didn't.

Do you think that she lied to cause controversy and cause problems for her own government?

No, she didn't lie or cause any problems for anyone.

Is she spreading Russian disinformation?

No, that's your job.

Why does she still have a job?

She's good at it would be my guess.

Edited by eyeball

After the Anglo lunatics seriously damaged Novak Djokovic's career, and after almost 7 years managed to remove him from the No. 1 position on the ATP rankings, due to his views on health, they are now turning to the new No. 1 - Danil Medvedev, and only because he is Russian.
The British government wants Daniil Medvedev to publicly renounce Putin in order to avoid a Wimbledon ban. In addition, all Russian players who participate in professional tennis must play without a flag, as "neutral" players, thus practically having to give up their country. But that’s not enough for perfidious Anglo tyrants either. Because in the "democratic" West, freedom of thought is not allowed. You must not be pro choice or pro-Rusian. You have to be as the western Nazis command. Any deviation from AngloKhazarian tyrannic dogma is severely punished.

When a war criminal tells the truth

War criminal and baby killer Joe Biden admits his key involvement when NATO began bombing one of Europe's capitals on March 24, 1999, using banned cluster bombs and depleted uranium. Thousands of innocent civilians were killed in this criminal action, small children disappeared in hospitals and schools,
as well as newborn babies were burned in maternity hospitals
"I was the one who suggested the bombing of Belgrade. I was who suggested to send American pilots and blow up all the bridges over the Danube"..
Joe Biden, 1999

Russia could also be using the war in the Ukraine as an excuse to test it's military technologies and capabilities.

They just now tried hypersonic missiles for the first time on the Ukraine.  Is Russia doing this partly to test it's weapons on citizens just to see how effective these weapons are?  What will they test next, chemical warfare?  So the question is:  Is Putin using Ukrainians as guinea pigs in his diabolical quest for military superiority in the world or is this just a spin-off result of the war?

Another question is the major violations of human rights by deliberately moving large numbers of citizens from the eastern Ukraine to Russia.  This violation of human rights is similar to the Chinese putting three million Uighurs in detention camps without trial.  Communist systems have zero respect for human rights and will do absolutely anything if they think there is some benefit to their systems.

Meanwhile a priest in Russia used the word "war" in a letter to his congregation and was charged and fined three hundred and something dollars.  He is not out of the woods yet either.  A second offence or charge could bring a long prison sentence.  Another characteristic of Communist systems is message control and manipulation of the masses, very much like Orwell's book, 1984.

MSN

Edited by blackbird

the KH-47M2 Kinzhal missile is an evolution of existing Russian missile technology

it is essentially a derivative of the 9K720 Iskander tactical ballistic missile

repurposed as an air launched ballistic missile from a MiG-31 Foxhound super sonic interceptor

it's proven technology already being used in the war as a ground launched missile

the Kinzhal doesn't do more damage than the 9K720 Iskander's already being launched by the Russians

just to clarify the role of 'Hypersonic' weapons

the purpose of these weapons is theater thermonuclear counterforce

in broad strokes, a counterforce is when you strike the enemy thermonuclear weapons preemptively

you shoot their nukes before their nukes can shoot you

so the principle advantages of an 'Hypersonic' weapon is reaction time, speed & accuracy

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

Me a cop? Nope, you got that 100% wrong too.

Colour me unsurprised.

You have 28,500 posts here and you still don't even have a rudimentary understanding of how this forum works. Colour me unsurprised. 

My post was a reply to blackbird, but I'm not gonna tell you how everyone else knows that.

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You have 28,500 posts here and you still don't even have a rudimentary understanding of how this forum works. Colour me unsurprised. 

My post was a reply to blackbird, but I'm not gonna tell you how everyone else knows that.

So it was. Oh well. Enjoy.