Jump to content

War In Ukraine


Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Again, I'm not the one cheerleading for Putin as he bombs Ukraine's cities.  For someone so supposedly opposed to slaughter, it's not-so-curious how you've spared any/all criticism for the man entirely responsible and guilty for most of it.  

Idiot Stock Photos, Royalty Free Idiot Images | Depositphotos

Ya...I realize that dopey simpletons might not be able to distinguish between facing reality and simple binary choices. But hey...y'are wut y'are...right?

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It would all stop if Putin got out of Ukraine. A lot of people in Europe care, that's why they are increasing military spending and more countries want to join NATO. 

Is your family in Europe also nostalgic for the days when Soviet Tanks were in the streets of Prague?

No they're not. They're also not happy with having to pay for all those Ukrainian "refugees" that have appeared...or the potential for their children to have to go through a war on European soil...

And none that I've spoken with live in LaLaLand and think the Ukrainians have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning this war. Thus they want a peace deal. So do I.

You want blood. Not yours of course...but ya...you do want blood.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya...I realize that dopey simpletons might not be able to distinguish between facing reality and simple binary choices. But hey...y'are wut y'are...right?

Reality?  What does that have to do with your worldview?

Trump won the election!

Putin is the good guy!

Bioweapon labs in Ukraine!

Syrian, Iranian and Lebanese news are reliable sources of information!

-Nationalist, dopey simpleton of 2022-2023

Edited by Moonbox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Reality?  What does that have to do with your worldview?

Trump won the election!

Putin is the good guy!

Bioweapon labs in Ukraine!

Syrian, Iranian and Lebanese news are reliable sources of information!

-Nationalist, 2022-2023

 

 

 

OK...you peter off and come back with a quote from me that says "Putin is the good guy!"

Or...trash your account and leave with your lyin' ass tail between your legs.

Lets see if you have even an ounce of honour.

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK...you peter off and come back with a quote from me that says "Putin is the good guy!"

I don't need a direct quote.  The fact that you've spent the last year blaming everyone but Putin for his invasion of Ukraine, parroted his absurd propaganda and gleefully cheered for Ukrainian suffering is all we need:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.9dc699d2d65a0d47fd4ea2e44d7d6859.png

That you're too much of a coward to actually admit it is on you, but it does match your ignorance and foolishness with an obvious weakness of character.  

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Or...trash your account and leave with your lyin' ass tail between your legs.

Lets see if you have even an ounce of honour.

You don't even know what honour means, clown.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Moonbox said:

I don't need a direct quote.  The fact that you've spent the last year blaming everyone but Putin for his invasion of Ukraine, parroted his absurd propaganda and gleefully cheered for Ukrainian suffering is all we need:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.9dc699d2d65a0d47fd4ea2e44d7d6859.png

That you're too much of a coward to actually admit it is on you, but it does match your ignorance and foolishness with an obvious weakness of character.  

You don't even know what honour means, clown.  

Yup...I knew you'd fail, because I have said over and over...I have zero affinity for either of them. All I care about is that thousands don't die and thousands more don't get their limbs blown off...for some farce of a war. Biden keeps throwing billions at it and the course never changes. Why? Because its a real military facing a bunch of neo-Nazis and kids they grab off the streets or right out of classes now.

But you're to simple to fathom that. To a simple mind...its a simple choice. One side or the other.

Now...go delete your account and bugger-off simpleton.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yup...I knew you'd fail, because I have said over and over...I have zero affinity for either of them. All I care about is that thousands don't die and thousands more don't get their limbs blown off...for some farce of a war.

Yet we'll always have this to go by:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.4052fa95b3bac71a471ca9675093b706.png

It's comically dumb to have you say shit like this, and spend as much energy as you have criticizing all of Putin's enemies (while offering not a single criticism for him) and then tell us that you're impartial. 

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Biden keeps throwing billions at it and the course never changes. Why? Because its a real military facing a bunch of neo-Nazis and kids they grab off the streets or right out of classes now.

You talk about reality and then natter off deluded nonsense like this.  ?

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

But you're to simple to fathom that. To a simple mind...its a simple choice. One side or the other.

Your 10-IQ take.     ?

Thanks for the laughs, you absolutely mind-warped clown.  

Edited by Moonbox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No they're not. They're also not happy with having to pay for all those Ukrainian "refugees" that have appeared...or the potential for their children to have to go through a war on European soil...

And none that I've spoken with live in LaLaLand and think the Ukrainians have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning this war. Thus they want a peace deal. So do I.

You want blood. Not yours of course...but ya...you do want blood.

And who created all those refugees genius?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Yet we'll always have this to go by:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.4052fa95b3bac71a471ca9675093b706.png

It's comically dumb to have you say shit like this, and spend as much energy as you have criticizing all of Putin's enemies (while offering not a single criticism for him) and then tell us that you're impartial. 

You talk about reality and then natter off deluded nonsense like this.  ?

Your 10-IQ take.     ?

Thanks for the laughs, you absolutely mind-warped clown.  

Lol...what a nin-cow-poop.

Don't get involved in important decisions...ur not very good at concepts past duh...

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Aristides said:

And who created all those refugees genius?

Not them! You wanna pay for this insanity...do it. But I think every dime spent on this fiasco is dumb dumb dumb.

Ahhh!!! Russia's comin' to destroy civilization! Ahhh!!!

Pfft...

Edited by Nationalist
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Not them! You wanna pay for this insanity...do it. But I think every dime spent on this fiasco is dumb dumb dumb.

Ahhh!!! Russia's comin' to destroy civilization! Ahhh!!!

Pfft...

Thankfully nobody gives a shit what a deluded smooth-brain thinks or says.  "Aaaah! Make-believe bioweapon labs!  Tucker Carlson said so!  Europe's going to freeze!  Neo-Nazis AAHh!"

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.30d23052b3e56a409f0e49161a32ed35.png

All we need to know about your viewpoint on this is right there, clown.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Thankfully nobody gives a shit what a deluded smooth-brain thinks or says.  "Aaaah! Make-believe bioweapon labs!  Tucker Carlson said so!  Europe's going to freeze!  Neo-Nazis AAHh!"

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.30d23052b3e56a409f0e49161a32ed35.png

All we need to know about your viewpoint on this is right there, clown.  

You still here oh though of no honor?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We the People. We oppose all wars and military conflicts. Our aim is to abolish the CIA and Military-Industrial Deep State. We stand for our principles firmly.
Do you know that the CIA plays key role in purchasing weapons for wars all over the globe?
We told the truth in our Substack blog. Visit it.

e9421467-a628-48fe-913e-c0e99446903f_154

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

I don't believe the offensive has started yet. Sounds like at this point they're cutting supply lines and conducting some very limited actions in places like bakmuth to pin troops and draw resources.

They're lobbing drones and such at Russia proper. A dangerous move but, I don't think Ukraine has much left in the way of arms or soldiers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

? Ukraine's military has accused Russian forces of blowing up a major dam in the Moscow-seized region of Kherson in the south of the country.

There are fears that thousands of houses downstream may now be flooded.

A Russian-installed local official said only the power plant's upper part was destroyed by shelling - but not the dam itself.

Neither claim has been verified by the British Broadcasting Corporation.

More fish mascarading as horse. Is there evidence of "who done it"?

I'd bet the Americans done it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the dam had been blown in Spring 2022, the Ukrainians would have been a fair guess.  Today, at the beginning of their counter-offensive, it's exceedingly likely to have been the Russians.  You blow up dams to keep people out and/or cover a retreat.  That's land-war 101.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

If the dam had been blown in Spring 2022, the Ukrainians would have been a fair guess.  Today, at the beginning of their counter-offensive, it's exceedingly likely to have been the Russians.  You blow up dams to keep people out and/or cover a retreat.  That's land-war 101.  

 

Hadn't thought o' that. It is a possibility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Well, good for them, however, it insults my intelligence when I open the news app and see even in publications that I respect titles like: "Russian tourist man screaming papa when being mauled by a shark in Egyptian resort."

This is the garbage that sells today as if there are not a lot of serious stories, criminal and human rights abuses that the Russian former communist brigade is doing in Ukraine to focus on.

  • Superficiality, don't care who does it, needs to be called upon.

https://rumble.com/v2sv3vh-ukraine-will-fall-in-72-hours-general-mark-milley-redacted-with-natali-and-.html

There ya go. News about the Ukraine war. Enjoy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Contrarian said:

You already posted this link in another thread. I am not listening to your links or the initial statement by the General, those statements are made to put pressure on NATO allies to do some more work too, are all political.

This is sugar, the early reports for rating. Don't care about them, time will speak if this counterattack was effective. 

LOL...The great "centrist".

'I won't look at any news that isn't western MSM approved.'

Do you know who's directing the western MSM about this? G'head...take a wild stab in the dark.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,745
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    historyradio.org
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Rookie
    • User went up a rank
      Experienced
    • exPS went up a rank
      Contributor
    • DUI_Offender earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...