Canada's military, how impressive it really is.

Army Guy

36 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

it's not about me

it is only about the fallen

what they died for

what they believed in, as they died

and how this Canada fails to live up to that sacrifice

you know it, I know it

if we honor our brothers deaths

if we apply our indoctrination : never pass a fault

then we must call for the end of this Confederation as it is

this governance now is an abomination

if you accept this "Canada" now as being legitimate ?

then our bothers died for nothing

Yes it is brother, it is about all of us, we are among the few that will carry that torch and keep our promises to never forget...not just for the fallen but for all of us... we must never let Canada forget who they are and what they did, and who we are and what we did....

What this nation needs is a huge wake up call...Besides we both know the fallen rarely did what they did for Queen and country or Canadians back home... it was for their brothers and sisters to the left and right of them...civvies will never understand that...they will never understand the brotherhood is for life it comes with sharing real hardships, real sacrifices, real life and death struggles...for them the it is all a game like call to duty...for us, there was no respawn's, death was real, death meant sharing a lonely ride in the back of a Herc with you best friends coffin  wrapped in our flag...and trying to explain to his family how he died, that is real... 

6 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Yes it is brother, it is about all of us, we are among the few that will carry that torch and keep our promises to never forget...not just for the fallen but for all of us... we must never let Canada forget who they are and what they did, and who we are and what we did....

Canada doesn't give a shit, Canada is not a serious country, Canada is not even a country

Canada is just Confederation, it's just an agreement, it's not an idea, there is no metaphysical Canada

there's nothing to carry a torch for, Canada has no memory, it's not a person, it's just a contract

Edited by Dougie93

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

then this "ex flyer" avatar comes on the forum

and he laughs at all this ?

this guy claims to be RCAF ?

fuck "Ex Flyer" and his family too

pray you don't get doxxed, you stolen valor motherfucker

He has done his time as well dougie, he is one of us, he may be blue but he walked the same line as the rest of us...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I am Master Corporal (ret) Andrew R. Smith, CD A29475675

I served with the Royal Canadian Regiment & 48th Highlanders of Canada

I was an instructor at the Royal Canadian Regiment Battleschool

I was DS with the Canadian Army Advanced Warfare Center MAJAID Team

I'm a decorated Canadian Army veteran, with 16 years service in the Royal Canadian Infantry Corps

who are you ?

such a proud Canadian patriot that you have to hide behind an anonymous internet avatar ?

Not that it matters but I retired from The Canadian Air Force as a Chief Warrant Officer at NDHQ after 35 years service. I served over 20 years operational flying for Search and Rescue, as I explained to Army Guy in another post..

I do not and will not identify myself on an internet forum.

10 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Dougie has earned his right to make any statement about our military and country, he has done his time in the Regiment like any other soldier, ... nothing is going to change if we continue down the same road as before, " be good soldiers and stop whining" it may have worked while we where in, but only becasue everyone felt the same way, and was tired of hearing about it...

frustrated beyond words, frustrated that nobody was listening, frustrated that nobody cares , frustrated because you seen government mistakes take lives of comrades or close friends, frustrated because you seen comrades take their own lives becasue they could no longer cope with day to day life challenges due to massive back logs in mental and physical health help....frustrated becasue your treated like shit when you return for operations...frustrated for being treated like shit for asking for help... 

Frustrated becasue Canadians have stood on the side lines and watched our military deteriorate every day, they laugh and joke about our plight, but could not be bother to offer any help...besides who could hear us asking for help over the deafen chirp for more social programs and the incessant what about me, me. me

He is a veteran just like you, and if Canadians will not fight for or listen to our comrades or our own rights  who will....we have the support of a minority of Canadians, the rest well they sooner or later they will listen, only it will be to late, and it will be their sons and daughters strapping into a 50 year old fighter plane or main battle tank...only to be loaded onto the back of a Herc in a flagged dropped coffin...because we where to freaking cheap to buy the safest equipment...

I agree with most of what you say. I took offence at several things in his post:

"the procurement system itself is broken beyond repair". He did not work within it and I did, I explained to you how it worked. It is not the "system" but  it is primarily political interference.

"Canada has died a cowards death " and "the military is as dead as every other aspect of this Banana Republic " is an insult to everyone in Uniform

"defend yourself & your property, take care of your neighbors" sounds like suggesting vigilantism or extremism like in the US.

"Canada will betray her most loyal patriots, Canada is filthy, disgusting, rotten " an extremely negative accusation upon Canada. Hence I asked when he was moving.

None of which sounds to me like an person that unquestionably donned a Uniform for his Country. Sounds more like an extremest or, as I said bitter and twisted.

I apologize for being pro Canada. I served my Country for love of Country, for better or worse.  Sorry.

Edited by ExFlyer

42 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Not that it matters but I retired from The Canadian Air Force as a Chief Warrant Officer at NDHQ after 35 years service. I served over 20 years operational flying for Search and Rescue, as I explained to Army Guy in another post..

I do not and will not identify myself on an internet forum.

anonymous avatars have mo service records

44 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I agree with most of what you say. I took offence at several things in his post:

"the procurement system itself is broken beyond repair". He did not work within it and I did, I explained to you how it worked. It is not the "system" but  it is primarily political interference.

"Canada has died a cowards death " and "the military is as dead as every other aspect of this Banana Republic " is an insult to everyone in Uniform

"defend yourself & your property, take care of your neighbors" sounds like suggesting vigilantism or extremism like in the US.

"Canada will betray her most loyal patriots, Canada is filthy, disgusting, rotten " an extremely negative accusation upon Canada. Hence I asked when he was moving.

None of which sounds to me like an person that unquestionably donned a Uniform for his Country. Sounds more like an extremest or, as I said bitter and twisted.

I apologize for being pro Canada. I served my Country for love of Country, for better or worse.  Sorry.

I'm a dual citizen, American-Canadian

so you just insulted 330 million of my countrymen

and those are the people who actually defend Canada

56 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

bitter, but not twisted

you are the one who is twisted if you think any Canadian is somehow bound to serve unquestioningly

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Wow, 5 posts to defend yourself?

there's no need to defend myself from an anonymous avatar

I'm just pointing out how twisted your idea of citizenship is

things that are my rights, you invoke as being criminal somehow

you invoke Canada as being something that must be served unquestioningly

so you are actually the extremist, sounds to me like you are a Communist in fact

in the end, this supposed "CWO" from NDHQ simply makes my case

these are the sorts of people who think they rule Canada from their ivory tower in Ottawa

they view Americans as being the enemy, when Americans are the ones who protect Canada

it's not like the CF is actually capable of doing it, it's not like Canada does the job, Canada is the ultimate free rider

then on top of that, they think that your fundamental Charter rights is "vigilantism"

why would that be ?

because Canada has a criminal government which fears its own citizens

furthermore, these people are totalitarians who demand unquestioning obedience, as if this is Communist China here

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Hence I asked when he was moving.

ah yes, you invoked "love it or leave it"

which is not even a Canadian value

that is an American value

"love it or leave it" is an American extremist nationalist position

I guess you just wish you were an American deep down

since you are mimicking us in contravention of your own culture

17 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

ah yes, you invoked "love it or leave it"

which is not even a Canadian value

that is an American value

"love it or leave it" is an American extremist nationalist position

I guess you just wish you were an American deep down

since you are mimicking us in contravention of your own culture

Chuckle

3 more to defend yourself.

Thing is, I know what I am, what I did, where and when I served and what I retired as and what my values are. Don't wish to be anybody else.

Sure got under your skin eh? LOL

8 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Sure got under your skin eh? LOL

pretty sure you said I was the one who got under your skin

then you apologized for losing your cool about it

you said you were insulted by my lack of love for this Banana Republic "Post National State"

I don't apologize for that though, I am not bound to any fealty to Canadian Confederation

I only swore an oath to Her Majesty at Buckingham Palace

I never swore an oath to defend Canadian Confederation, and I certainly never swore an oath to love it

it's entirely consistent with the Canadian constitution to say death to Confederation, vive le Quebec libre

Edited by Dougie93

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

not really

since you are clearly mimicking Americans as if Canada was America, oblivious to the history of Canada therein

2 more? LOL

So insecure it takes 11 posts to defend? LOl

Edited by ExFlyer