Goebbels' News and The Trampling

I got a text from a friend at 4:38 today, BC time, showing the police on horseback trampling their way through the protesters.

I taped the news here on Goebbels at 5 and 7 to see what they had to say about it:

-5 PM, crickets. They mentioned that mounted officers were there but they didn't show them plow through the crowd and they didn't mention it. 

- 7pm: they showed a bit of the horse part, but from an angle that you couldn't see the carnage from, and they never mentioned that people were actually trampled and injured.

The Ottawa police said that a bike was thrown: 

'cuz you know how people ride bikes around in the winter, right? There was actually just a walker there, property of the old lady who was trampled by the horses. YAY TRUDEAU! FOR FREEDOMMMM! 

And you know that they needed to trample people with the horses to "create a critical space between the police and the peaceful protesters". Such bullshit.

Propaganda, pure and simple. 

It's not just that incident. Cops taking a blunt object to a man's head. Six cops punching a man repeatedly while putting him into a cop car. An army vet having his face slammed into the ground after attempting to help someone up. Vandalizing trucks. 

Trudeau is in his bunker thinking about injecting more of his juices into people. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, West said:

After the left claiming heart damage is mild for two years, I'm not surprised the left is claiming that getting run over by a 3000 lbs horse is mild

They're not 3000 lbs, not even Clydesdales.  And the horses aren't "running over" people; to do that, the horse would have to be running full tilt with no way to avoid people.  They are walking into the crowd, so people will give way.  It's not that horses can't be dangerous, but these horses are trained for this kind of work. 

Hyperbole doesn't make you smart, it just lessens your credibility.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

They're not 3000 lbs, not even Clydesdales.  And the horses aren't "running over" people; to do that, the horse would have to be running full tilt with no way to avoid people.  They are walking into the crowd, so people will give way.  It's not that horses can't be dangerous, but these horses are trained for this kind of work. 

Hyperbole doesn't make you smart, it just lessens your credibility.

Good grief. 

If a blm protester got mowed by a horse you'd be freaking out. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I wouldn't believe it, just like I don't believe protesters in Ottawa are being mowed down by horses. 

You assume too much on too little.

There's video of it.. 

More gaslighting from you morons eh

What wrong with you people that you hate a group of people so much that you are willing to turn a blind eye to this? 

Edited by West

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I got a text from a friend at 4:38 today, BC time, showing the police on horseback trampling their way through the protesters.

I taped the news here on Goebbels at 5 and 7 to see what they had to say about it:

-5 PM, crickets. They mentioned that mounted officers were there but they didn't show them plow through the crowd and they didn't mention it. 

- 7pm: they showed a bit of the horse part, but from an angle that you couldn't see the carnage from, and they never mentioned that people were actually trampled and injured.

The Ottawa police said that a bike was thrown: 

Turned out the "bike" claimed by the police propaganda squad and their stenographers in the media was the old lady's walker. When you see her you'll see she wasn't throwing it. She was lucky she could push it.

And I found it.

Here's the video of that old lady with the walker who the 5 0'clock liars say was throwing bicycles at police:

And here's a write-up from American, independent media on it:

https://thelibertydaily.com/ottawa-police-stick-with-bicycle-story-after-mounted-officers-trampled-elderly-peaceful-protester/

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And I found it.

Here's the video of that old lady with the walker who the 5 0'clock liars say was throwing bicycles at police:

And here's a write-up from American, independent media on it:

https://thelibertydaily.com/ottawa-police-stick-with-bicycle-story-after-mounted-officers-trampled-elderly-peaceful-protester/

Gaslit by the nightly news. 

Can you believe the dummies tried saying the protesters pepper sprayed themselves?

11 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Turned out the "bike" claimed by the police propaganda squad and their stenographers in the media was the old lady's walker. When you see her you'll see she wasn't throwing it. She was lucky she could push it.

Exactly. https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1494843381352001539

The only thing with wheels on it in this photo is her motorized walker and:

1) unless it's a boomerang walker and it came right back to her, she didn't "throw it at a cop on a horse" because she's still holding it while she's laying there trampled and

2) Most ladies her age can't "throw" a motorized walker high enough to hit a cop on a horse, but if she has been a terrorist for all of her 70 or so years, then she might have jumped on enough bouncy castles to develop some serious lower body strength. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Exactly. https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1494843381352001539

The only thing with wheels on it in this photo is her motorized walker and:

1) unless it's a boomerang walker and it came right back to her, she didn't "throw it at a cop on a horse" because she's still holding it while she's laying there trampled and

2) Most ladies her age can't "throw" a motorized walker high enough to hit a cop on a horse, but if she has been a terrorist for all of her 70 or so years, then she might have jumped on enough bouncy castles to develop some serious lower body strength. 

Apparently the lady was a Mohawk chief

Yet one more example of Trudeau trampling on our First Nations. Sad

Canada's media are trying so hard to cover up for Trudeau and Freeland endorsed thuggery you almost feel sorry for them. Almost...but not really.

And how stupid do they think we are? Do they think we can't click a video link just because they've got their brainwashed minions trained not to?

I think what's most likely is they don't care. They've misjudged the numbers and they think there's still more of them than there are of us. They're wrong this time. They've caught the Beaver Fever of wrongitis. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

According to Ottawa police..

Fake news posted that someone died.

Whoaaaaaa! You care about fake news all of a sudden? Next thing you know I'll be wrestling with muslims & jews to buy my precious bacon. 

I think that the exaggeration of the old lady's condition on social media is less of a story than our media trying to hide this incident from the public, don't you? It's like someone murdered a cop and you come back with "but the average cop gives out 100 speeding tickets per year."

While you're struggling with this recent bout of honesty, is 'some people on social media saying that the lady died' more dishonest than the MSM coverage of the event?

All the terrorists, racists, misogynists, vandals, desecrators, etc were really on their best behaviour, hey? I mean, they were there 24/7 for weeks and didn't burn anything aside from a few candles, and some of the monuments downtown haven't been washed away in a sea of urine, or trampled to dust. Phew! Close call.

Over on the media of the American right they've found their icon to Canada's shame. She's popping up all over it.

Apparently the Canadian media has been doxxing people donating to the convoy.

Radicals have been targeting this one family that owns a couple of gelato shops in Ontario. 

The mother talks to the media of the American right. There's a sample in this one:

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Over on the media of the American right they've found their icon to Canada's shame. She's popping up all over it.

Apparently the Canadian media has been doxxing people donating to the convoy.

Radicals have been targeting this one family that owns a couple of gelato shops in Ontario. 

The mother talks to the media of the American right. There's a sample in this one:

The cbc really is the bottom of the barrel aren't they?

• Like 1