The Peasants Revolt

West

12 hours ago, West said:

At what point in the progression are you going to pay attention?

When your argument is more than just a slippery-slope fallacy.  You can look that term up if you need time.  I'll wait.  

12 hours ago, West said:

When you have the "leader" of your country suggest we shouldn't "tolerate" the unvaccinated, other premiers implementing taxes, and people being thrown out of work for being unvaccinated, this is right in line with pretty much every human rights abusing regime in history.

This is right in line with some of the dumbest hyperbole that's ever been posted on this forum. 

12 hours ago, West said:

I dont want to get to the point of gas chambers. 

You're so cringe.  

You got to wake up. This is 21st century eugenics. Just look at their covid hystaria. These are the same people who have climate hysteria. Many of these left-wing lunatics believe that, if too many people are driving cars, the earth will go instinct. They got their covid science brutally wrong, just like their climate science is brutally wrong. Why is Trudeau risking a civil war over a few unvaccinated truckers? They want us to take vaccines every 3 months now, it seems to me like they want to get rid of the population.

Edited by TrudeauSucks
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

When your argument is more than just a slippery-slope fallacy.  You can look that term up if you need time.  I'll wait.  

This is right in line with some of the dumbest hyperbole that's ever been posted on this forum. 

You're so cringe.  

Snap out of the brainwashing for a second and just listen to what your Supreme leader is saying. 

Any time political leaders begin to talk like that the ending is never good

Bury your head in the sand

36 minutes ago, West said:

Snap out of the brainwashing for a second and just listen to what your Supreme leader is saying.

Who's my Supreme Leader again?  You can never seem to decide which scary-bad-guy-sounding word sounds the most powerful and righteous, so I'm always getting it mixed up.  Is Supreme Leader a communist, a fascist or a Sith Lord?  Please remind me.  

aps,504x498,medium,transparent-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, TrudeauSucks said:

Many of these left-wing lunatics believe that, if too many people are driving cars, the earth will go instinct.

Two factors: massive dependency (very few are not dependent on governments in some way); and massive media influence are creating social environments where independent critical thought is less common and often suppressed. And as all the earlier experience shows, it can be a very dangerous environment. Like a kerosene tank with an authoritarian matchbox.

Just hope that the opposition to the mandates and digital passports doesn’t fade because Trudeau seems intent on maintaining them.  The pro-mandate forces are trying to wear the mantle of science, but it doesn’t take much research to see the lack of proven value in our government-mandated healthcare.   What’s more, our Covid health outcomes are just one consideration among the many factors that make a healthy society.  Our society is very unhealthy and dysfunctional, but it has far less to do with the health threat of Covid than the mandates and restrictions.

I have Covid right now and feel just fine.  The only reason I’m quarantining is because of my positive test result.  I don’t feel sick.   

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Just hope that the opposition to the mandates and digital passports doesn’t fade because Trudeau seems intent on maintaining them.

It's a make or break point for him and them. This type of management model can flourish only if it's always right by definition and default and can never be questioned. This is why he's so bent on discrediting the protest rather than offering answers and a better, grounded and reasonable narrative. It's very telling. Because, just may be, it does not exist.

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

And you think destroying the economy is somehow going to make that possible? How about some constructive suggestions instead of of the constant bitching.

I was gonna read the whole thread before posting but this deserves a response. 

Pixie-Dust has already destroyed thousands of lives with his "emergency measures". Measures, BTW, which we've known for over a year, we're unjustified by the numbers and data collected by "the science".

No...our chicken-shit "li'l potato" has trashed the small business economy, while his masters at The Power Corporation have made out like bandits. Fat Fck Ford is guilty as well. His business concerns have made huge money, in the business of fear.

There was always a way to end these protests, but Pixie-Dust is such an entitled, arrogant li'l COWARD, that he won't even meet with the protesters. 

Supporters of this chicken-shit are on here 'claiming' and 'feigning' sympathy for all the destroyed lives. But it's all just sanctimonious Bullshit. They don't give a rat's ass about the lowly blue collar folks. They care about one thing...

POWER.

Good never comes from those who crave power. Most Libbies are simply scared. An irrational fear built and kept burning souls, by those who 'claim' they care most. It's been disgusting to watch. So I say to those power-hungry Globalists who have architected and work to perpetuate this level of fear and anxiety. 

We, the Canadian Patriots, will oppose you. If necessary, we will fight you. You have lost your death-grip and good folks are clearing their minds and souls of your venom. We will win this battle you've brought to out great nation and then we'll do the one thing you fear most...

We will utterly destroy your legacy and memory. 

Edited by Nationalist

The people who are afraid of being vaccinated are not the villains. They are the victims of American con men who are using social media to convince them that anonymous "sources" on the internet know more than healthcare professionals. It is a con. Over 5,800,000 people have lost their lives from Covid-19 in just 26 months. 

The vaccine is the best option to respond to the virus. 4.8 Billion people are now fully vaccinated. (63% of the population) How many of those people have died from the vaccine?

13 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

1. The people who are afraid of being vaccinated are not the villains. They are the victims of American con men who are using social media to convince them that anonymous "sources" on the internet  

2. The vaccine is the best option to respond to the virus.  

1. Also the people who defend anyone and everyone who they perceive to be on "their side", who use inflammatory language and demonize anyone whose politics isn't aligned with theirs.  This has always been the case, mostly from the left, but in recent years has seeped into the mainstream.
2. An overwhelming majority of Canadians understand this.

• Haha 1

A majority is not equivalent to correct, reason-based and especially, effective. It's very likely and someone may be able to examine it, that the opinion of the majority is simply following the shameless massive propaganda of fear and (non-existent) panacea that is sad and disgusting to see in a presumably (but not quite obvious any longer) democratic society. So your majority is essentially, only an echo of your propaganda machine, and no legitimate democratic basis for your statements and policies. We played with authoritarianism and concentration of power carelessly and way to long in this country; and it looks like the bill has arrived.

20 hours ago, Moonbox said:

OR the majority in this case uses common sense and doesn't rely on massive webs of world-spanning conspiracies to justify their logic.  

The answer is likely somewhere in-between, but I would submit that the majority can recognize a cult, and a group that breathlessly tells us we are living in slavery.  This is what the Communists used to try to do to get support in Canada.

Also take note that those who love to use the term 'sheeple' will celebrate ANY poll that shows them gaining favour.... because the people are 'finally waking up' you see....

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The answer is likely somewhere in-between, but I would submit that the majority can recognize a cult, and a group that breathlessly tells us we are living in slavery.  This is what the Communists used to try to do to get support in Canada.

Also take note that those who love to use the term 'sheeple' will celebrate ANY poll that shows them gaining favour.... because the people are 'finally waking up' you see....

Good God, Michael, how old are you and QueenMandy? Are you that scared of what people living normal lives will do to your health?  C’mon.  We’re two years into this.  Be fair to the younger generations.  You’ve got triple vaccinated and masks available.  I’m sure that your regional health can deliver groceries if you’re that fearful.

You really want to see digital passports continue, unvaccinated people thrown out of work for wanting health discretion, and a PM who refuses to discuss the timeline for removing the mandates and restrictions when our allies are actively removing them?  Who is being unreasonable?  Of course when a government ignores real concerns people will push back.  Now you’ve got your war measures imposed.  It’s all unnecessary and demonstrates unresponsive and arbitrary government.

Edited by Zeitgeist

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Be fair to the younger generations.  You’ve got triple vaccinated and masks available.  I’m sure that your regional health can deliver groceries if you’re that fearful.

Michael isn't satisfied until you are as freightened and miserable as he is

16 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

1. Are you that scared of what people living normal lives will do to your health?  

2. ...  a PM who refuses to discuss the timeline for removing the mandates a

3. ... when a government ignores real concerns people will push back.  

4. Now you’ve got your war measures imposed.  

5. It’s all unnecessary and demonstrates unresponsive and arbitrary government.

1. I'm not scared.
2. You seem to think a lot of Trudeau if you expect him to be able to tell us when the pandemic is done.
3. 90% of us are vaccinated and the 10% who aren't are dominating the discussion so not being ignored.
4. No that's incorrect.
5. Yeah, I have heard that over and over.  If you keep repeating these things I doubt it will change anybody's mind.  All that's left is for the people talking to move on...

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I'm not scared.
2. You seem to think a lot of Trudeau if you expect him to be able to tell us when the pandemic is done.
3. 90% of us are vaccinated and the 10% who aren't are dominating the discussion so not being ignored.
4. No that's incorrect.
5. Yeah, I have heard that over and over.  If you keep repeating these things I doubt it will change anybody's mind.  All that's left is for the people talking to move on...

So basically accept totalitarianism.  Yeah that’s about where we are, so government should at least admit it and scrap the Charter.  Let’s stop pretending this is a constitutional democracy anymore.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re just blind to reality.  

Or...I don't spend my time or efforts convincing myself that the governments, corporations, health organizations, media, courts etc.  all over the world are all in on a grand conspiracy to turn me into a slave. 

It's a very nice, simple and comfy fiction you can use whenever things aren't going your way.  It's too bad it's a mind-warping nonsensical farce.  It's pure coping, and nothing else.  

33 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Or...I don't spend my time or efforts convincing myself that the governments, corporations, health organizations, media, courts etc.  all over the world are all in on a grand conspiracy to turn me into a slave. 

It's a very nice, simple and comfy fiction you can use whenever things aren't going your way.  It's too bad it's a mind-warping nonsensical farce.  It's pure coping, and nothing else.  

No, I can see you in one of those North Korean Supreme Leader birthday celebrations, dancing in a circle in perfect unison — or else!