Faith Goldy faces possible prosecution

Failed Toronto mayoral candidate failed to report expenses, accepted illegal donations: Report

Auditor's report says far-right gadfly Faith Goldy broke election law, failed to co-operate with auditors

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/failed-toronto-mayoral-candidate-failed-to-report-expenses-accepted-illegal-donations-report/wcm/aaab40d2-bd61-4fee-8f0b-ef13dbb20615/amp/

Faith Goldy, far-right 2018 Toronto mayoral candidate, faces possible prosecution over election finances

Faith Goldy, a far-right pundit who has promoted white supremacy, faces possible prosecution over her 2018 Toronto mayoral race campaign finances.

The city’s compliance committee voted Tuesday, after a three-hour online hearing, to refer damning audit findings to a provincial prosecutor. 

The members heard that Goldy failed to disclose more than $150,000 in campaign donations, illegally accepted donations from non-Ontarians, mixed her personal and campaign finances, and didn’t co-operate with the committee-ordered audit.

Now there’s a name of a totally irrelevant far-right kook you probably never thought you’d hear again!  

So just like in the 2020 US election it turns out the real fraud was carried out by the right-wingers who were screaming “fraud”.  @Infidel Dogreally had it bad for Goldy back then, he would just post after post after post about her. I bet he must be heartbroken to learn once again he’s devoted to a right wing crook.   Wait wait let me guess:   hilariously crazy right wing conspiracy theory coming in 3…2….1…

Edited by BeaverFever

Give it a rest. It was 4 years ago. Your city's crooked election managers with the cooperation of their stenographers in the media and their hip pocket judge won. Toronto lost but they won. Congratulations to them, they won but it's time to leave the poor girl alone now.  Blaming the victim and glorying in her pain impresses people less than Toronto's elite might think. 

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

You wanted a conspiracy theory though. Lucky for you, I do requests. ;)

Here's one for you...

Is there another Toronto election coming up? 

"Better not run, Conservatives or what we did to Faith we'll do to you?"

Toronto's Prog Elite

That's what this is really about.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, betsy said:

I don't get it.   She looks colored - why is she with white supremacists?

She got fired from Rebel for being to controversial. 

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/election-2019/how-faith-goldy-became-the-most-dangerous-woman-not-on-the-campaign-trail

Just a few days before, Conservative candidate Justina McCaffrey hurried from a CBC reporter and her driver sped out of a parking lot to avoid answering questions about her professed friendship with Goldy, who was famously fired from Rebel Media for appearing on a white nationalist podcast during the 2017 Charlottesville riots.

25 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Do you talk this way in real life?

Why - what's the latest politically correct word to refer to a person of color? 

I gather, "a person of color," is no longer acceptable?  Lol -it's hard to keep up.

I'm asking a simple question!

Edited by betsy

13 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Give it a rest. It was 4 years ago. Your city's crooked election managers with the cooperation of their stenographers in the media and their hip pocket judge won. Toronto lost but they won. Congratulations to them, they won but it's time to leave the poor girl alone now.  Blaming the victim and glorying in her pain impresses people less than Toronto's elite might think. 

She might have committed her crimes 4 years ago but the chickens are coming home to roost now. 

You did not disappoint with the conspiracy theories !

Yeah I remember your baseless Faith Goldy election fraud lies, it was the “little lie “that came before Trump’s Big Lie.  She’s an irrelevant YouTube hack with no relevant work experience, education or qualifications, has ties to white supremacists, and who now also turns out to be a crook and election cheat….and you still can’t figure out how she could have lost the election for Mayor of Canada’s biggest city. ?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

She’s a white supremacist with a bad fake tan….and a crook, apparently

Thank you.   I don't know and never heard of her....so when I clicked on that link given in the OP, and saw her photo - I was confused.

Edited by betsy

On 2/9/2022 at 4:59 AM, betsy said:

I don't get it.   She looks colored - why is she with white supremacists?

she's not

everyone who disagrees with the woke

is simply labeled as a white supremacist

aren't you on to that trick yet?

anytime someone is called a white supremacist

you should not believe it

without strong evidence

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

she's not

everyone who disagrees with the woke

is simply labeled as a white supremacist

aren't you on to that trick yet?

anytime someone is called a white supremacist

you should not believe it

without strong evidence

She is.

The far right’s whole “I’m not a white supremacist, I’m just really good friends with them” routine doesn’t fool anyone.   Just like when so many conservative Republicans cry  “I’m not gay, just the male prostitute you caught me in bed with is!”

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

She is.

The far right’s whole “I’m not a white supremacist, I’m just really good friends with them” routine doesn’t fool anyone.   Just like when so many conservative Republicans cry  “I’m not gay, just the male prostitute you caught me in bed with is!”

you have no proof she is

you just call people you disagree with white supremacists

you aren't fooling anyone with more than half a brain

Edited by Yzermandius19

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

She is.

That's an irrational comparison with the gay caught in bed!  While we know the definite definition for gay - what is "racist" to lefties?  Heck - to say that I want border security makes me a racist to them!

If I say crack down on Islamist terrorist - I am a racist to "them!"    The lefties have an irrational definition of that term - it can be anything they want.

Lol - now, I should be guilty by association?  If my friend is racist - that makes me racist? ?

See what happens when minds are clouded by communism?  You're a commie,right?

Edited by betsy

51 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Meh, as those early Rebel girls went, we all preferred Lauren. Both were a bit too much for Ezra, turns out.

Ezra should not have thrown them under the bus to try and appease the left

just made them come after him and Rebel Media even harder

never apologize to these extremists, stand on principle

The reason Free Speech is desirable is that the public is supposed to be able to discern between bad and good ideas, and discuss them honestly and in good faith.

We now have a new cult of bad actors who defend each other and sanction absolute lies by posting aboutt mainstream media and accusing them of doing what they actually do.

These people live among us - we all know them.  Anonymous message boards are fine, but we have to start calling them out in real life.

Hopefully the true Conservative party will start to see this toxic fringe for what it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The reason Free Speech is desirable is that the public is supposed to be able to discern between bad and good ideas, and discuss them honestly and in good faith.

We now have a new cult of bad actors who defend each other and sanction absolute lies by posting aboutt mainstream media and accusing them of doing what they actually do.

These people live among us - we all know them.  Anonymous message boards are fine, but we have to start calling them out in real life.

Hopefully the true Conservative party will start to see this toxic fringe for what it is.

the mainstream media is not doing its job

the mainstream media is constantly lying

the mainstream media is constantly trying to shut down the free speech of it's competitors

anyone who still trusts the mainstream media is a total rube

Edited by Yzermandius19