Trucker's Convoy

West

48 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Trudeau had nothing to do with a local judge charging her with

That is a pure assumption on your part, and is highly unlikely based on the PM's proven history of controlling the judiciary and using the police to beat up peaceful protesters.

local minor infractions of "mischief, obstructing police, counselling others to commit mischief and intimidation".

How is it that you support charges of "mischief, obstructing police, counselling others to commit mischief and intimidation" against the leader of a peaceful protest but you don't support charges against BLM's leaders, or against Kamala Harris and other Dems, who encouraged actual rioting, serious assaults and even murders? 

I don't support Trudeau but I even less support idiots and theirfollowers. :)

That reads as "I don't support Trudeau but I even less support Trudeau and his followers (which includes you)". ?

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

As disgraceful as some here that are equal to Trump followers that still believe the election was stolen?. LOL

Trucker debacle is all it was.

Only approved government views allowed eh. 

Otherwise you are committing a crime. 

Classic communist bs

51 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you disputed it's meaning

you have been corrected

your attempts to correct those who actually know what they are talking about

are laughable

Potato - Potatoe.....    tastes the same when mashed.

Semantics.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

That is a pure assumption on your part, and is highly unlikely based on the PM's proven history of controlling the judiciary and using the police to beat up peaceful protesters.

How is it that you support charges of "mischief, obstructing police, counselling others to commit mischief and intimidation" against the leader of a peaceful protest but you don't support charges against BLM's leaders, or against Kamala Harris and other Dems, who encouraged actual rioting, serious assaults and even murders? 

That reads as "I don't support Trudeau but I even less support Trudeau and his followers (which includes you)". ?

I assume nothing, the charges were laid by local police and it is in front of a local judge.

I support nothing, just stating facts.

Once again, making shit up to support your narrate.

4 minutes ago, West said:

Only approved government views allowed eh. 

Otherwise you are committing a crime. 

Classic communist bs

Nope, all views are allowed, some are just obviously full of the proverbial BS.

Classic loser follower BS.

As I said quite some time ago, once they all go to trial, the judge will probably dismiss all charges and/or just sentence time served and the losers will have spent money or time in jail or on bail for nothing. Hardly a win for anyone.

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, West said:

It's because she snapped a photo with a guy by the name of Tom Quiggen at the Justice Center event. They claim it violates her bail conditions even as the condition says she cannot have contact without a lawyer present .. her lawyer was also there. Therefore the charge is political sending a message to the upcoming protest the government is willing to trample on basic civil liberties if you dare challenge them.

Just a few weeks ago trudeaus star chamber tried to imprison her for saying she's honored to accept am award. You know our country is a disgrace when that happens. 

Our legal system now sets bail conditions that violate Charter political freedoms.  Maybe next they’ll set voting Liberal as a bail condition. 

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

As disgraceful as some here that are equal to Trump followers that still believe the election was stolen?. LOL

Trucker debacle is all it was.

It's the height of stupidity and hypocrisy for you to act like Trump shouldn't be allowed to accuse the Dems of cheating when they're known cheaters, and after you spent 4 years supporting the Dems' own accusations of election fraud which were only supported by.... the Dems' own fraud and their misuse of the FBI.

7 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

1) I assume nothing, the charges were laid by local police and it is in front of a local judge.

2) I support nothing, just stating facts.

3) Once again, making shit up to support your narrate.

1) Of course you're making an assumption. You have absolutely no way of knowing how much pressure was put on that judge by the PMO, and Trudeau is absolutely on the record for getting away with doing that exact thing. In fact, there's almost a zero percent chance that pressure didn't come down from the PMO. 

2) Of course you support the charges, you've been 100.0% supportive of all the government's illegal and immoral actions right from the start. 

3) I get that you don't believe Trudeau is an idiot, and that makes sense because compared to you he's brilliant. That doesn't mean that people with an IQ over 100 aren't aware of his sad mental state.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Predictable and expected response . . . . .

Will use your derogatory 'LOL'  for most of your posts.

LOL

If Laughing Out Loud at stupid comments and remarks is derogatory, then so be it .... how about a smiley face :)

Perhaps, rather than calling SoCreds Bolsheviks, I should have just said Communist. They are against free enterprise when it means they can get their hands on other people's money, they have an anti semetic bent and corrupt. Lich is a self confessed separatist who would destroy Canada.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It's the height of stupidity and hypocrisy for you to act like Trump shouldn't be allowed to accuse the Dems of cheating when they're known cheaters, and after you spent 4 years supporting the Dems' own accusations of election fraud which were only supported by.... the Dems' own fraud and their misuse of the FBI.

Geez, your comments get stupider and more idiotic every time you post. Every court challenge to stolen election was thrown out of court. All false accusations.

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Geez, your comments get stupider and more idiotic every time you post. Every court challenge to stolen election was thrown out of court. All false accusations.

Geez, your comments get stupider and more idiotic every time you post. The Dems never actually got a single conviction on a single person that was related to Russian collusion. The only actual crimes that are known to have been committed were by Hillary, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, McCabe, Steele, Sussman and Clinesmith - all FBI or CIA agents that worked for the Dems, plus a couple of Hillary's associates.

You followed a 4-yr witch hunt, and then decided that Trump can't call known cheaters & criminals "cheaters".

The 2000 mules movie contains a lot of proof that the 2020 election was stolen. As does common sense. You know the Dems are cheaters as well as I do.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Geez, your comments get stupider and more idiotic every time you post. The Dems never actually got a single conviction on a single person that was related to Russian collusion. The only actual crimes that are known to have been committed were by Hillary, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, McCabe, Steele, Sussman and Clinesmith - all FBI or CIA agents that worked for the Dems, plus a couple of Hillary's associates.

You followed a 4-yr witch hunt, and then decided that Trump can't call known cheaters & criminals "cheaters".

The 2000 mules movie contains a lot of proof that the 2020 election was stolen. As does common sense. You know the Dems are cheaters as well as I do.

Holy Trumpian Ha Ha Ha.

Well over 50 election fraud court challenges by Trump and all were thrown out.

Deflect to the Dems Ha Ha Ha

Just like the Dems committed no crimes...nothing ever proven.

The witch hunt in the US will be going on for decades and the end result will be zero against anyone. Trump will not get dinged and neither will anyone else. This inquiry that is going on now is just show business.

Edited by ExFlyer

26 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Deflect to the Dems Ha Ha Ha

WTF are you talking about? The topic was about Trudeau, and this thread is about an entirely Canadian topic, you deflected to talk about Trump because you couldn't address the banana republic justice system here.

Just like the Dems committed no crimes...nothing ever proven.

Clinesmith pleaded guilty.

McCabe just sued for his pension, not to say that he didn't deserve to be fired, because it's known that he lied.

Strzok was fired because he was conducting his investigation in a biased manner.

Clapper and Brennan were on TV saying things under oath which are now known to have been lies at the time they said them. 

Hillary was the ringleader of the group that lied to the FISA court. The judge there said that their behaviour was so egregious that it cast a shroud of doubt over every investigation ever conducted by the FBI

Van Jones said that the collusion investigation was a big nothingburer after the FBI had already reached the conclusion, but long before the MSM and the FBI admitted that it was a farce.

The witch hunt in the US will be going on for decades and the end result will be zero against anyone. Trump will not get dinged and neither will anyone else. This inquiry that is going on now is just show business.

Yes, it was a witch hunt. How nice of you to finally notice. Geez, I wonder what changed?

If you want to put a stop to YOUR deflection, you can talk about why Tamara Lich needed to go back to jail just for receiving the Freedom Award (aka embarrassing the Supreme Leader), or for doing something that wasn't actually a violation of her bail? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Of course you're making an assumption. You have absolutely no way of knowing how much pressure was put on that judge by the PMO, and Trudeau is absolutely on the record for getting away with doing that exact thing. In fact, there's almost a zero percent chance that pressure didn't come down from the PMO. 

2) Of course you support the charges, you've been 100.0% supportive of all the government's illegal and immoral actions right from the start. 

3) I get that you don't believe Trudeau is an idiot, and that makes sense because compared to you he's brilliant. That doesn't mean that people with an IQ over 100 aren't aware of his sad mental state.

Communists being communists unfortunately.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

WTF are you talking about? The topic was about Trudeau, and this thread is about an entirely Canadian topic, you deflected to talk about Trump because you couldn't address the banana republic justice system here.

I accused you "As disgraceful as some here that are equal to Trump followers that still believe the election was stolen?. LOL "

You carried on with that.

24 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I accused you "As disgraceful as some here that are equal to Trump followers that still believe the election was stolen?. LOL "

You carried on with that.

You completely avoided the topic of TL by making a comment about Trump. I just pointed out your hypocrisy on that front. 

Once again you're avoiding the topic of TL's status as a political prisoner. 

• Thanks 1