Trucker's Convoy

West

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

These anarchists blockading and honking their horns continuously are the same kind of people who harassed and intimidated health care workers trying to get into hospitals.  

I just love that the people of Ottawa are made to feel uncomfortable.  It is enemy territory after all.

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

A CBC commentator just said if it turns out to be true that American money and American activists are involved in this demonstration and blockade in downtown Ottawa, this will be catastrophic for the Conservatives.  There will be a lot of anger in Canada.  There could be extremist Trumpsters or extremist right wing activists from the U.S. of the kind that took part in the Jan. 6 capital hill riot.  These kind are not interested in fighting for rights;  they are looking for trouble and anarchy.  That is what they thrive on.

What a load of rubbish.   If the Americans are supporting the truckers, God Bless ?? 

35 minutes ago, blackbird said:

There is a report on CBC that there may be American funds and American participants among the blockaders in downtown Ottawa.  To make matters worse the Ottawa police are suggesting they may not be able to solve the problem.  This is a description of anarchy.

CBC is pure fiction.

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

What a load of rubbish.   If the Americans are supporting the truckers, God Bless ?? 

Oh and Global reports that some truckers might hate Islam.  Oh no how horrible.  I loathe islam and I am sure many here loathe Christianity.  Why does Islam always get a pass.  The fake anti-Hate network at work.  I am allowed to hate an ideology am I not?

Much illegal words in the news today. OK. So any prolonged civil protest has to be illegal, by definition. In China is, for sure. What else is left to bring up, arrest and prevent misuses and abuses of near-absolute power of majority or even minority governments in Canada? In China, none.

In China government is all and everything, it checks, controls and improves itself and no one else allowed a word. By definition. And here in Canada we have two faces of the same government, yin and yang or did you say, the red happy twin and blue twin?

I don't think it's the truckers who are stuck here, its we, the citizens. We'll have this forever because there's not a single path nor instrument of a real change. And would it get any better? Why would it?

3 minutes ago, myata said:

Much illegal words in the news today. OK. So any prolonged civil protest has to be illegal, by definition. In China is, for sure. What else is left to bring up, arrest and prevent misuses and abuses of near-absolute power of majority or even minority governments in Canada? In China, none.

In China government is all and everything, it checks, controls and improves itself and no one else allowed a word. By definition. And here in Canada we have two faces of the same government, yin and yang or did you say, the red happy twin and blue twin?

I don't think it's the truckers who are stuck here, its we, the citizens. We'll have this forever because there's not a single path nor instrument of a real change. And would it get any better? Why would it?

And fiscal conservatism had pretty much been abandoned by all parties.  Yes, Canada's future is to become the little China.  I have no doubt political dissidents will one day be harvested for their organs here. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Regretfully some 72 people died today in Ontario alone in one day. 

I think it is time to change how this number is reported.  I am only interested in how many Vaccinated people passed.  

The Unvaccinated made a choice, and I don't think the consequences to them for that informed decision should be part of the restrictions/mandates debate.

It's not like they are the one pushing for more restrictions. 

11 minutes ago, DFCaper said:

I think it is time to change how this number is reported.  I am only interested in how many Vaccinated people passed.  

The Unvaccinated made a choice, and I don't think the consequences to them for that informed decision should be part of the restrictions/mandates debate.

It's not like they are the one pushing for more restrictions. 

Yeah that’s the deal and price of freedom.  I don’t think you’ll get any argument from the unvaccinated on that.  

25 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Regretfully some 72 people died today in Ontario alone in one day. 

No. They reported 72 deaths today

A spokesperson with the Ontario Ministry of Health says 67 of the latest deaths occurred over the past 24 days, with four deaths occurring on Feb. 1, 18 deaths on Jan. 31, 17 deaths on Jan. 30 and the remaining deaths in the preceding days. Five of the 72 deaths occurred more than a month ago.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/ontario-reports-fewer-than-3-000-people-in-hospital-with-covid-19-72-more-deaths-1.5764471

3 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

No. They reported 72 deaths today

A spokesperson with the Ontario Ministry of Health says 67 of the latest deaths occurred over the past 24 days, with four deaths occurring on Feb. 1, 18 deaths on Jan. 31, 17 deaths on Jan. 30 and the remaining deaths in the preceding days. Five of the 72 deaths occurred more than a month ago.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/ontario-reports-fewer-than-3-000-people-in-hospital-with-covid-19-72-more-deaths-1.5764471

I fear that today's number will grow and will be reported in future days or weeks from today. It may even exceed 72 but I hope I am wrong.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015