Trucker's Convoy

West

22 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

also don't forget that the damage is done to the banking system

by setting the precedent of invoking an emergency falsely, to seize bank accounts without a court order ?

and the banks went along with it ?

that has damaged the fidelity of the Canadian banking system permanently, unless it is overturned by law

there has to be criminal investigations & lawsuits, to restore faith in the system

not even Canadian's faith, I'm talking foreign investors

Canada is now seen as cuckoo bananas land, and we are still on trajectory to fiscal & economic crises

Oh for sure. People already didn't trust the system now they have all but confirmed it. 

The system is there to protect the interests of the powerful. You and I are just little peeons. 

2 minutes ago, West said:

Oh for sure. People already didn't trust the system now they have all but confirmed it. 

The system is there to protect the interests of the powerful. You and I are just little peeons. 

the Liberals are still running amok, they've got lots of other options to persecute people

so moving from DEFCON 2 to holding at DEFCON 3 now

stay frosty

2 minutes ago, West said:

I think this is the saddest part of the last 2 years. People's trust in long-standing institutions has been badly damaged -government, medical, banking.  The division sown and demonizing of segments of society, the family units will be hard to repair.  The ones who are continuing to live in terror, I dont' know how they will ever get over being psychologically abused by these institutions for 2 years and counting.  I suspect some will be wearing masks and demanding restrictions for the rest of their lives.

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I think this is the saddest part of the last 2 years. People's trust in long-standing institutions has been badly damaged -government, medical, banking.  The division sown and demonizing of segments of society, the family units will be hard to repair.  The ones who are continuing to live in terror, I dont' know how they will ever get over being psychologically abused by these institutions for 2 years and counting.  I suspect some will be wearing masks and demanding restrictions for the rest of their lives.

There is nothing wrong  if people want to keep wearing a mask when in public places like stores. I know plenty of people who said they gonna keep wearing one when shopping even after restrictionslifted

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

People's trust in long-standing institutions has been badly damaged

the Senate has performed well for me

first of all, all the MP's were in hiding

the only representatives who answered my calls were the Senators

and now I see that the Senators whom I called

are coming out making strong statements against Trudeau now

sober second thought, that is the role of the Senate

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

There is nothing wrong  if people want to keep wearing a mask when in public places like stores. I know plenty of people who said they gonna keep wearing one when shopping even after restrictionslifted

Yup, totally their choice.

But at some point, they're going to have to give up demanding that the rest of us cater to their fear addiction.

Edited by Goddess

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the Liberals are still running amok, they've got lots of other options to persecute people

so moving from DEFCON 2 to holding at DEFCON 3 now

stay frosty

Yes, we still need to see the federal mandates lifted.  The public health crisis narrative no longer holds water.  We need to live with the virus, drop the screening, and scrap the masks yesterday.  Enough deprivations.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

But at some point, they're going to have to give up demanding that the rest of us cater to their fear addiction.

you've hit on the deeper issue

whole generations of Canadians raised to believe in collectivist centralized authority over individual rights

the culture itself is sick

and culture is destiny

• Like 1

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Yes, we still need to see the federal mandates lifted.  The public health crisis narrative no longer holds water.  We need to live with the virus, drop the screening, and scrap the masks yesterday.  Enough deprivations.  

oh I never stopped protesting, not going to stop protesting

now we have to protest more than ever, double down to reimpose our rights over their tyrannical precedents

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

you've hit on the deeper issue

whole generations of Canadians raised to believe in collectivist centralized authority over individual rights

the culture itself is sick

and culture is destiny

We had the police state Orwellian moment that could’ve become permanent.  No guarantees.  

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

some great speeches by the Senators tho

they sound like you & me

50 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I want to see a full probe into the influence of Schwab and the WEF.  Global reset?  I don’t think so.  Take that creepy dystopian social credit digital totalitarianism and banish it forever.  

Fully agree. I think any cabinet member affiliated with the WEF should be exposed publicly, and made to account for the craziness they imposed on so many this past two years. Would love to see them stoned or hung - like back in the day. Same goes for the media outlets that accepted payment to broadcast this narrative. Those people are the true scourge of society.

4 minutes ago, AsksWhy said:

Fully agree. I think any cabinet member affiliated with the WEF should be exposed publicly, and made to account for the craziness they imposed on so many this past two years. Would love to see them stoned or hung - like back in the day. Same goes for the media outlets that accepted payment to broadcast this narrative. Those people are the true scourge of society.

stoned and hung lol wtf?   seriously dude smh

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

The "bear" is a third-class state barely holding it together, with a smaller economy than Canada pretending they're still a superpower.  

The saddest part about all this Ukraine and Russia bullshit is that how our resident conspiracy theorists are so pro-Russia and pro-Putin.  It's almost as if the Russians plant fake news on social media and gullible fools lap it up.  

What conspiracy theory dude?

Nothing that I said was even remotely conspiratorial.

Of course Russia opposes NATO right on their border. That's not a theory lol. 

Do you think I made up the part about Ukraine talking about joining NATO?

Where's the conspiracy Moonbox?