The capitol riots.

Just now, eyeball said:

No more than a bus tour gone wild really.

That's not true.

That was Pearl Harbor and 9/11 reenacted before our eyes.

She agrees with me. What a courageous woman, she survived something comparable to those tragic historical events. Courageous is not a word I use lightly, only to exceptional people who demonstrate something that likens to this kind of perseverance through tough challenges life may give us. We may all remember January 6 of 2021. 

It reminds me of Hillary Clinton who was almost shot when going to Bosnia in the 1990s. Very brave.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Literally 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. An attack to our democracy.

I am literally shaking.

Do you agree?

It would certainly stand out as shockingly if it had succeeded. As it was it definitely got the entire planet's attention and now its waiting to see what happens next.

Just now, eyeball said:

It would certainly stand out as shockingly if it had succeeded. As it was it definitely got the entire planet's attention and now its waiting to see what happens next.

It's true. I base all my political opinions on 'if' scenarios in my head rather than what actual facts are, because it is really convenient.

14 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

How's the oathkeepers going now? The boss has been charged with sedition charges. Really nice character to. 

Speaking of character it'll be interesting to see how many abandon their oaths and start naming names.  The justice dept started on the the lower hanging fruitcakes and now it seems to be moving up the food chain.

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Speaking of character it'll be interesting to see how many abandon their oaths and start naming names.  The justice dept started on the the lower hanging fruitcakes and now it seems to be moving up the food chain.

Isn't it shitty that the Deplorable Republic insurrectionists are making you root for the cops.

30 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

That's not true.

That was Pearl Harbor and 9/11 reenacted before our eyes.

She agrees with me. What a courageous woman, she survived something comparable to those tragic historical events. Courageous is not a word I use lightly, only to exceptional people who demonstrate something that likens to this kind of perseverance through tough challenges life may give us. We may all remember January 6 of 2021. 

It reminds me of Hillary Clinton who was almost shot when going to Bosnia in the 1990s. Very brave.

Ur killin' me. Friggin hilarious.  Thanks.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Isn't it shitty that the Deplorable Republic insurrectionists are making you root for the cops.

I know right!  Dick Cheney is a moderate. I mean, I never in a million years thought I'd live to see the day I'd give that fucking war criminal any slack.  That said, I wrote years ago here that the things that he and his cronies did would help set in motion the situation we see unfolding in the world now - the Shiniest Beacon on the planet for democracy becoming a joke and an inspiring vindication for every tyrant now on the rise.  

Edited by eyeball
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

How's the oathkeepers going now? The boss has been charged with sedition charges. Really nice character to. 

Suggests they invade the WH to overturn the election. Is that what you all support? But definately no insurrection. A peaceful protest at worst.  

Bet ya he skates.

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

I know right!  Dick Cheney is a moderate. I mean, I never in a million years thought I'd live to see the day I'd give that fucking war criminal any slack.  That said, I wrote years ago here that the things that he and his cronies did would help set in motion the situation we see unfolding in the world now - the Shiniest Beacon on the planet for democracy becoming a joke and an inspiring vindication for every tyrant now on the rise.  

Dick Cheney remains a piece of garbage.  I don't trust his daughter one bit either.

13 hours ago, eyeball said:

Is this comment a joke?  If it’s sarcasm I apologize.  But a riot can’t succeed in overthrowing a government.  Especially 300 unarmed people against a country with the largest military in the world.  Stop sniffing glue.

5 minutes ago, Shady said:

Is this comment a joke?  If it’s sarcasm I apologize.  But a riot can’t succeed in overthrowing a government.  Especially 300 unarmed people against a country with the largest military in the world.  Stop sniffing glue.

So it's only sedition if it succeeds?

Edited by dialamah
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, dialamah said:

So it's only sedition if it succeeds?

No, it’s only sedition if it’s actually sedition.  I don’t know what you mean by succeeds.  How was a riot going to succeed in overthrowing the government?  Please explain in detail.  Walking illegally inside of the capital building isn’t sedition.  I feel sorry for everyone that’s been brainwashed by the mainstream media.  There is no way election results can overturned by a riot.  There is no way a government can be overthrown by a riot.  This is insanity.

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The claim that they were unarmed seems incorrect given the charges given to one of the Sedition Poppas yesterday...

Nobody that went inside the capital building was armed.  You really should read the details of the charges if you’re going to post about it.  It’s important.