Divisive Dems

7 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

The division started When trump played to republican fears and hatred in his campaign. The numb skulls who worship him sponged it all up and ran with it. 

Blacks, Mexicans, Hilary,the wall, the debt  etc. 

All pet hates of repupublicans. 

A Democrat accusing Republicans of racism. Now that's rich.

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So just a list  of bullshit lies mostly.

I’ll agree that Joe shit the bed on the Afghanistan withdrawal however because unlike Republicans I’m capable of that kind of adult thinking.

Lol...adult thinking...lol.

Hey adult! How's the southern border? How's the drug business? How's that oil and gas industry? How's that crime rate?

Not all adults actually engage in thinking...apparently. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

No it's not. Its fact although you might think otherwise.  I know is embarrassing to admit it but fact nonetheless.  

*giggle*

Ya I'm pretty darn sure Robert Carlyle Byrd would agree with you.

Biden too...since...you know...he eulogized Byrd's passing...

39 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

You not laughing and you know it. You can believe a lie forever and it's still a lie. 

It's about now you probably wished you hadn't engaged me with your veneer thin defence if everything so far. 

Havec  another go. 

Dude...claiming victory does not mean jack...if your argument is "That's irrelevant. I reiterate what I said and stand by it."

You can stand by it all you like. Makes you...silly...not right.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Dude...claiming victory does not mean jack...if your argument is "That's irrelevant. I reiterate what I said and stand by it."

You can stand by it all you like. Makes you...silly...not right.

You have offered nothing to support Your claim. I reiterate it again and it's not me who is looking  silly. 

It's a normal defence for republicans to focus on the mental ability of their opponents when They have exhausted the claim. 

Grow up. Either you have proof or you don't. 

7 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

You have offered nothing to support Your claim. I reiterate it again and it's not me who is looking  silly. 

It's a normal defence for republicans to focus on the mental ability of their opponents when They have exhausted the claim. 

Grow up. Either you have proof or you don't. 

Byrd was a Klansman and Biden eulogized the man.! 

When truth becomes "irrelevant" to you...you become truly silly.!

Sorry...

Edited by Nationalist

Just now, Nationalist said:

Byrd was a Klansman and Biden eulogized the man.! 

When truth becomes "irrelevant" to you...you become truly silly.!

Sorry...

It's irrelevant to the question.  You said the democrats are the racists but showed no evidence. Either show it or shut up. 

Don't try to be clever. You don't have the smarts. 

21 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

It's irrelevant to the question.  You said the democrats are the racists but showed no evidence. Either show it or shut up. 

Don't try to be clever. You don't have the smarts. 

No? Tell me...do you believe the Democrats just changed their founding principles on race, or just sorta said they did?

Let's look at results. Lyndon Johnson brought in the Great Society. Easy access welfare. And what happened? Over the next couple decades the black community did not flourish. It stagnated. The family fabric was torn to shreds. Gang violence and crime became the norm. So much so that a whole "artistic" form came out of it.

No...the Democrats didn't abandon their founding principles....they simply changed their methodology. 

Edited by Nationalist

17 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

The division started When trump played to republican fears and hatred in his campaign. The numb skulls who worship him sponged it all up and ran with it. 

Blacks, Mexicans, Hilary,the wall, the debt  etc. 

All pet hates of repupublicans. 

I'll ask the question again since you missed it the first time. What have Biden and the Democrats done to unite the country? 

22 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

More selective truth telling 

1) FACT: There is no evidence Obama directed any of IRS activity. 

2) FACT:  Conservatives claimed that they were specifically targeted by the IRS, but an exhaustive report released by the Treasury Department's Inspector General in 2017 found that from 2004 to 2013, the IRS used both conservative and liberal keywords to choose targets for further scrutiny.[1][2]

3) FACT:  Surveillance of Trumps campaign was not baseless Trump’s people were sneaking around with Russians and blabbing about it then lied to authorities about it. 

4) FACT:  NSA a surveillance was not directed by Obama nor dis it startt under Obama. Have you forgotten all about the Bush years and the Patriot Act and “you’re with us or you’re with the terrorists”?

Remember the IRS targeting scandal? No one ever got punished for it | Washington Examiner

This link states that the IRS did indeed look at liberal groups as well . Of 199 groups examined, approximately 75% happened to be conservatives while the rest were left leaning/liberal groups. There are probably an equal number of groups on both sides but one side clearly was targeted more often.

"The buck stops here!"  Harry Truman.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah you can find criticism of Bidens handling of Afghanistan  in just about any and every mess source. Just crawl out of your propaganda hole and open your eyes man

Find some actual, accurate criticism from one of your leftist sources then. 

Not something that says: "Aw shucks, this wasn't perfect but it was mostly Trump's fault."

Well mostly you just repeat Republican propaganda that I’m sure you wholeheartedly believe to be true but is actually bullshit.  

Like I said before, if you knew that something there was bullshit you'd be on cloud nine right now crowing about it, you wouldn't be making your usual unsubstantiated accusations. Go fish Beave.

On 1/9/2022 at 4:00 PM, BeaverFever said:

Sounds like more vague bullshit and conspiracy theories. Can you be more specific?

Most people on the left would of course never have heard of most of these thing because it likely wouldn't be on the primary sources of information for leftists. CNN, MSNBC and of course The View.

18 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

And you think that republicans are any different? 

No one hates like republicans.  

They actually are quite different according to the poll, did you look at it? Do you need me to hold your hand and explain it all to you?

They're also quite different according to recent and historical knowledge: Republicans don't support rioting, looting, arson and assaults against cops. Only Dems do that, and they lie to their peons to rile them up for those riots.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

They actually are quite different according to the poll, did you look at it? Do you need me to hold your hand and explain it all to you?

They're also quite different according to recent and historical knowledge: Republicans don't support rioting, looting, arson and assaults against cops. Only Dems do that, and they lie to their peons to rile them up for those riots.

So you are of the ignorant opinion the capitol riots was orchestrated by the democrats or some Chinese conspiracy. 

You are grossly misinformed at best. Don't try to shift the blame when democrats openly condemned rioting, looting and arson and you are a blatant ignorant liar to suggest otherwise. 

9 hours ago, ironstone said:

I'll ask the question again since you missed it the first time. What have Biden and the Democrats done to unite the country? 

What do you think they should do? Have another riot because that didn't work. Maybe stir up BLM etc like trump did and that didn't work. 

Biden need do nothing to unite the country. Trump being defeated solved half the problems. But you don't want unity or peace. That's evident in the vile hate you lot belch out everyday a bout democrats for no reason other than being democrats. That's how politically naive you are. 

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No? Tell me...do you believe the Democrats just changed their founding principles on race, or just sorta said they did?

Let's look at results. Lyndon Johnson brought in the Great Society. Easy access welfare. And what happened? Over the next couple decades the black community did not flourish. It stagnated. The family fabric was torn to shreds. Gang violence and crime became the norm. So much so that a whole "artistic" form came out of it.

No...the Democrats didn't abandon their founding principles....they simply changed their methodology. 

That is  your ignor want racist opinion which is common am I get republicans . That is irrelevant 50 years down track but you cling yo it as if it's your only pathetic justification. 

But why can't you remember the pain and suffering inflicted by republicans?  There's no republican government done much to improve there lives. Racism is alive an well and supported by republicans. It's in their DNA.  

3 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

That is  your ignor want racist opinion which is common am I get republicans . That is irrelevant 50 years down track but you cling yo it as if it's your only pathetic justification. 

But why can't you remember the pain and suffering inflicted by republicans?  There's no republican government done much to improve there lives. Racism is alive an well and supported by republicans. It's in their DNA.  

Remember what pain and suffering? 

8 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

So you are of the ignorant opinion the capitol riots was orchestrated by the democrats or some Chinese conspiracy. 

You are grossly misinformed at best. Don't try to shift the blame when democrats openly condemned rioting, looting and arson and you are a blatant ignorant liar to suggest otherwise. 

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/michelle-obama-commencement-speech-transcript-2020

You obviously don't know the meaning of grossly misinformed. 

Here's Kamala Harris gushing about how the riots need to continue, and Michelle Obama at the height of the rioting telling high school kids to be angry and to stay angry. 

Why don't you try to find some videos of Republicans encouraging rioters to stay angry on Jan 6th? Or some videos of those high-profile Dem bimbos telling people to stop rioting? There were violent riots on hundreds of days in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2020. It's weird that they felt like they had to fan the flames, but they did. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Colin Norris said:

You had to call me names just to support your own lies, so pathetic.

Kamala Harris's rioter/looter bail fund. Nice. Revolving door for felons.