Divisive Dems

30 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm surprised that a guy who likes to preach how both sides are dirty when his side gets got at it wants to ignore the fact that both sides gerrymander.

Care to show me where I said two wrongs make a right?  It doesn't matter who lit the fire when you're the fire chief in charge of putting out fires.  Right now Republican chiefs are fuelling the flames in virtually every single state they control.

My side...lol!  

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

I don't know, they seem just as lost and confused and stuck in the mud as anyone these days.  Nobody seems to be getting what they want these days.  That's not necessarily a bad thing and like the old safety meeting joke - if nothing moves nothing gets hurt.  Its just too bad rust never sleeps.

That was in reply to:

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Those are just all the naive unfortunates at the bottom of the heap. 

At the top is a bunch of twisted, evil people like Nancy Pelosi and OC who just lie ll of the time and advocate for things like "defund police", and "let violent criminals out of jail". 

It was kind of a recurring theme from you on the first page that if the left does something disreputable it's OK because that's just the way of the world. Everybody does it.

Except...apparently that's not true with Gerrymandering. Apparently that only matters when republicans do it.

And thanks for making me read all that first page crap all over again. What? You couldn't just do that yourself?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

That was in reply to:

It was kind of a recurring theme from you on the first page that if the left does something disreputable it's OK because that's just the way of the world. Everybody does it.

Then everybody is wrong. In any case what I wrote and what you read are not the same thing.

Except...apparently that's not true with Gerrymandering. Apparently that only matters when republicans do it.

No all that matters is that its being done. 

And thanks for making me read all that first page crap all over again.

Two wrongs won't make you right. It won't matter how many times you read it.

What? You couldn't just do that yourself?

What are you babbling about here exactly?

Somebody points out the lies and nutty policies of those on the top of the Democratic Party. You tell him those loony tunes are just as "confused and stuck in the mud as anyone these days." Fair enough...

Yet even though both parties Gerrymander, you want to tell us it only matters when Republicans to it.

Hard to take that kind of unreasoned reasoning seriously.

You should have been able to figure that out yourself. It's pretty basic yet here we are...and I've had to explain it to you twice now and I doubt you've figured it out yet.

Not to worry. You're not the first Progressive I've had to explain something simple to 5 or 6 times before they get it. My patience is endless, I think. :)

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

Except the only racist leftists you have are figments of your imagination - there certainly wasn't a single one to be found in the poll you used to make your point, not even between the lines it read for you. 

The reason why the people in that poll are prejudiced against Republicans (when they say Republicans most of them mean 'white people', because they just view black/asian/hispanic Republicans as 'uncle Toms') is because they watch too much of the same lying news that you do - and they're the most naive and stupid people in that group. 

Leftists are racists in general. They view every topic through the lens of race. FYI that's racist.

An example is the G Floyd incident. It was viewed as being 100% racist for no other reason than the cop was white and the deceased was black. Tony Timpa was killed the exct same way, it just took longer in his case and the police were able to cover it up for months before the truth came out. There were black officers involved in that but no one said that was racist and that's good because, just like in the Floyd case, there was no evidence of racism at all. Those cops are all still cops btw. None of them went to jail even though they lied about the incident and covered it up.

Leftists lie about current events [Rayshard, Brionna, Timpa, Floyd, Smollett, Sandman, Rittenhouse, M Brown] and history [slavery in the US, slavery in the rest of the world] to try to make white people look evil. That's racist.

They even accept serious crimes by people who are out chasing windmills. E.g. Jussie Smollett's serious hate crime, the BLM riots, BLM assaults, BLM looting, BLM murdering police officers, the hijab hoax in Toronto, the Waukesha car murders, etc.

They accept insane racism like that of Joy Reid, Louis Farrakhan and Nick Cannon. "They're still really good people, they just say some things that are racist because there was slavery in the US 150 years ago."

Leftists inundate the MSM with the stupidest lies imaginable and then pretend that if anyone doesn't agree with them it's just because they're racist. "We need to defund police because they're committing genocide against blacks." Honesty that's not from an awful stand-up comedy skit, it's a real sentiment echoed by leftists all over NA. "The riots were mostly peaceful, with just a few murders, hundreds of assaults, some murdered cops, and billions of dollars in losses from looting [aka 'reparations'] and arson.

They ignore serious threats like the severed head 'joke', calls for another actor to assassinate a president, grand visions of blowing up the whitehouse, etc are all ok. 

The lying about Russian collusion, Ukrainian collusion, Kavanaugh, SNC, WE, covid, etc is at a scale that was unimaginable just ten years ago. 

The fact is that in the vast majority of instances, leftists are 'less than' in every way. I'm not going to pretend to respect or like people like that. 

Math is life. Everything is on a bell curve. Of course there are people on one end of the curve that I outright hate in that group (AOC, Trudeau, Schiff, LaFlamme, Cuomos, Lemon, Maddow), some on the other end that I respect more than most conservatives (Philpot, JWR, Gabbard, Geraldo, Manchin), but in the middle there are a bunch of people who are helping to do a lot of damage to this country. I don't hate them, I just think that they're stupid and that they've allowed themselves to be brainwashed. Warning labels are mostly to blame. 

Your posts still seem to be an exercise in stringing reality together with push-pins and news-paper clippings in ways that only ever seem to make sense to you.

You're not a smart guy eyeball. When you watch CBC say that "blocking flights from China is racist" you nod your head and make that your mantra, then when CBC says "Trudeau is a hero for blocking flights from India" you nod your head and make that your new mantra.

I never have to wait to see what your opinion will be, it was on CNN or CTV yesterday. Anything that they didn't cover, didn't happen, period. 

Don't you find it weird that your facts never stand the test of time, and that your best defence is always a childish insult? 

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The reason why the people in that poll are prejudiced against Republicans (when they say Republicans most of them mean 'white people', because they just view black/asian/hispanic Republicans as 'uncle Toms') is because they watch too much of the same lying news that you do - and they're the most naive and stupid people in that group. 

Leftists are racists in general. They view every topic through the lens of race. FYI that's racist.

An example is the G Floyd incident. It was viewed as being 100% racist for no other reason than the cop was white and the deceased was black. Tony Timpa was killed the exct same way, it just took longer in his case and the police were able to cover it up for months before the truth came out. There were black officers involved in that but no one said that was racist and that's good because, just like in the Floyd case, there was no evidence of racism at all. Those cops are all still cops btw. None of them went to jail even though they lied about the incident and covered it up.

Leftists lie about current events [Rayshard, Brionna, Timpa, Floyd, Smollett, Sandman, Rittenhouse, M Brown] and history [slavery in the US, slavery in the rest of the world] to try to make white people look evil. That's racist.

They even accept serious crimes by people who are out chasing windmills. E.g. Jussie Smollett's serious hate crime, the BLM riots, BLM assaults, BLM looting, BLM murdering police officers, the hijab hoax in Toronto, the Waukesha car murders, etc.

They accept insane racism like that of Joy Reid, Louis Farrakhan and Nick Cannon. "They're still really good people, they just say some things that are racist because there was slavery in the US 150 years ago."

Leftists inundate the MSM with the stupidest lies imaginable and then pretend that if anyone doesn't agree with them it's just because they're racist. "We need to defund police because they're committing genocide against blacks." Honesty that's not from an awful stand-up comedy skit, it's a real sentiment echoed by leftists all over NA. "The riots were mostly peaceful, with just a few murders, hundreds of assaults, some murdered cops, and billions of dollars in losses from looting [aka 'reparations'] and arson.

They ignore serious threats like the severed head 'joke', calls for another actor to assassinate a president, grand visions of blowing up the whitehouse, etc are all ok. 

The lying about Russian collusion, Ukrainian collusion, Kavanaugh, SNC, WE, covid, etc is at a scale that was unimaginable just ten years ago. 

The fact is that in the vast majority of instances, leftists are 'less than' in every way. I'm not going to pretend to respect or like people like that. 

Math is life. Everything is on a bell curve. Of course there are people on one end of the curve that I outright hate in that group (AOC, Trudeau, Schiff, LaFlamme, Cuomos, Lemon, Maddow), some on the other end that I respect more than most conservatives (Philpot, JWR, Gabbard, Geraldo, Manchin), but in the middle there are a bunch of people who are helping to do a lot of damage to this country. I don't hate them, I just think that they're stupid and that they've allowed themselves to be brainwashed. Warning labels are mostly to blame. 

You're not a smart guy eyeball. When you watch CBC say that "blocking flights from China is racist" you nod your head and make that your mantra, then when CBC says "Trudeau is a hero for blocking flights from India" you nod your head and make that your new mantra.

I never have to wait to see what your opinion will be, it was on CNN or CTV yesterday. Anything that they didn't cover, didn't happen, period. 

Don't you find it weird that your facts never stand the test of time, and that your best defence is always a childish insult? 

No not with you I don't notice that at all.  I do notice however the tangled ball of yarn you spun to describe how you arrived at your conclusions. How did the authors of your poll miss all this stuff between the lines that you see?

[quote]When you watch CBC say that "blocking flights from China is racist" you nod your head and make that your mantra, then when CBC says "Trudeau is a hero for blocking flights from India" you nod your head and make that your new mantra.[/quote]

No this is all a figment of your imagination. You're having a discussion with the cartoon character that represents the left in your mind. It's not me.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No not with you I don't notice that at all.  I do notice however the tangled ball of yarn you spun to describe how you arrived at your conclusions. How did the authors of your poll miss all this stuff between the lines that you see?

Childish insult? Check.

[quote]When you watch CBC say that "blocking flights from China is racist" you nod your head and make that your mantra, then when CBC says "Trudeau is a hero for blocking flights from India" you nod your head and make that your new mantra.[/quote]

No this is all a figment of your imagination. You're having a discussion with the cartoon character that represents the left in your mind. It's not me.

I've done the dance with you 100 times eyeball. You gobble up every single leftist narrative on the news without fail. Can you even name a time when you questioned something that you saw on CNN or CTV? And don't pretend like you have a source that's somehow better then them because wherever you get your news, it's just a carbon copy of their propaganda.

Bottom line: if CTV or CNN said it, you followed their narrative verbatim and you just insulted everyone who presented actual facts which conflicted with your views.

I get it. In a perfect world you'd be able to rely on major news networks in developed western nations but that's not usually the case at all here. Everything under the sun is twisted into a political narrative now - even viruses and the weather.  

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

And don't pretend like you have a source that's somehow better then them because wherever you get your news, it's just a carbon copy of their propaganda.

Second guessing a reply before even hearing it is the same as sticking your fingers in your ears and singing la la la. In any case it's still not what we're talking about. 

It still hasn't dawned on you how far you've drifted away from your own thread has it? Its phenonmenol.

Edited by eyeball

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Second guessing a reply before even hearing it is the same as sticking your fingers in your ears and singing la la la. In any case it's still not what we're talking about. 

I'm not second guessing, eyeball. I know the pattern well enough. You can't address the comments at the heart of our debate about Reid, Cannon, Smollett, collusion and v2, Farrakhan, BLM, Dr Ford, Waukesha, defund police, Brionna, Rayshard, Floyd, M Brown, COVID politics, Maddow, accusations of white supremacist terrorists at PTA meetings, Dem election cheating, etc, etc, etc because you know that you and your leftist buds were ultimately busted for being total liars on every story. 

I'm not really 'debating with you' as much as I'm just making the case about how stupid and divisive Dems are.

It still hasn't dawned on you how far you've drifted away from your own thread has it? Its phenonmenol.

I'm not drifting at all. You're ignoring the heart of the matter and trying to chip away on the fringes. 

Go ahead and tell me how Dems weren't busted for lying/stupidity on even one of their wedge issues cited above.

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not second guessing, eyeball. I know the pattern well enough. You can't address the comments at the heart of our debate about Reid, Cannon, Smollett, collusion and v2, Farrakhan, BLM, Dr Ford, Waukesha, defund police, Brionna, Rayshard, Floyd, M Brown, COVID politics, Maddow, accusations of white supremacist terrorists at PTA meetings, Dem election cheating, etc, etc, etc because you know that you and your leftist buds were ultimately busted for being total liars on every story. 

I'm not really 'debating with you' as much as I'm just making the case about how stupid and divisive Dems are.

A case made of string, push-pins, news-paper clippings and your imagination.  So did you have some sort of brainwave and go out looking for a poll or something to buttress your case or did you stumble across it and it triggered the apparent torrent of conclusions and impressions you're putting on display here? Do you actually type this stuff or do you use google voice and just post your thought-stream verbatim? 

I'm not drifting at all. You're ignoring the heart of the matter and trying to chip away on the fringes.

The heart of the matter is that your case is based on a poll that had nothing to do it. To recap, the poll asked about Dems dating, boycotting, being friendly with or working for Republicans not white people or police officers, nor did it have a single thing to say about all the other stuff you've been posting here.

Go ahead and tell me how Dems weren't busted for lying/stupidity on even one of their wedge issues cited above.

No, I could care less about the Dems actually. I have little doubt all sorts of Democrats lie and can be stupid...if you've seen one partisan you've seen them all.  I'm way more curious about the way a passionate hatred for the left influences the thinking of hard-boiled conservatives to the warped clouded degree it often does and wow...do posts and threads like this ever bring that home.

Edited by eyeball

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

A case made of string, push-pins, news-paper clippings and your imagination.  So did you have some sort of brainwave and go out looking for a poll or something to buttress your case or did you stumble across it and it triggered the apparent torrent of conclusions and impressions you're putting on display here? Do you actually type this stuff or do you use google voice and just post your thought-stream verbatim? 

The heart of the matter is that your case is based on a poll that had nothing to do it. To recap, the poll asked about Dems dating, boycotting, being friendly with or working for Republicans not white people or police officers, nor did it have a single thing to say about all the other stuff you've been posting here.

No, I could care less about the Dems actually. I have little doubt all sorts of Democrats lie and can be stupid...if you've seen one partisan you've seen them all.  I'm way more curious about the way a passionate hatred for the left influences the thinking of hard-boiled conservatives to the warped clouded degree it often does and wow...do posts and threads like this ever bring that home.

If you take the childish insults out of your post there's nothing left eyeball.

You could have chosen a single topic there and tried to prove that the Dems and their media outlets covered it honestly and accurately at the time that information was coming out if you wanted to offer a worthwhile counter to my argument, but you can't. 

The fact is that they lied and divided at every opportunity, and you brought uninformed opinions and snotty insults in your defence of them.

Unless you have something intelligent to add, we're done here.

Judging by your posting history, we're done here.

Edited by WestCanMan

On 12/20/2021 at 10:00 AM, WestCanMan said:

This is the damage done by the Dems' constant lies about white people and police.

No it is not.  It is far more subtle and nuanced and involves a SIGNIFICANT amount of blame to go to the Right as well.

In the US today we are faced with two political parties:  the Dems who play a much softer version of the game.  They may speak harshly but they seldom do much.  The Republicans, on the other hand, have morphed into a party that is systematically denying science coupled with adherence to more and more bizarre conspiracy theories.

The majority of Dem politicians are hate/fear mongers who are quite happy to incite violence in order to get votes.

You may have missed the years 2016-2020.  The guy in the White House then ACTUALLY DID incite violence to overthrow a free election.  The guy in the White House GLADLY offered to pay legal fees of his followers if they beat people up.  The guy openly mocked the disabled and the US soldiers who died or were captured in wars.  

There are even TV show hosts on MSNBC (Joy Reid) and CNN (Don Lemon) who are openly racist against white people now. 

Racism against white people isn't really a thing per se here in the US.

1 hour ago, sjaldan said:

No it is not.  It is far more subtle and nuanced and involves a SIGNIFICANT amount of blame to go to the Right as well.

That's just an unsubstantiated opinion against years worth of lying and division, which I cited above.

If you think that you can make the case that the Dems and MSM were anything but lying and divisive in any of those stories that I mentioned, go for it, otherwise you're just another of Pelosi's useful idiots blathering. 

In the US today we are faced with two political parties:  the Dems who play a much softer version of the game.  They may speak harshly but they seldom do much. 

The Dems play softer?

They got caught cheating 3 times on the 2016 election, and then they spent 4 years lying about it. Hillary's lawyer is being criminally charged for his part in it, members of the FBI have been demoted, fired and criminally charged for their parts in aiding the Dems in election cheating. 

The Dems incited widespread violence, rioting, arson, looting, and even the murders of police officers. They called that "mostly peaceful protests". 

Obama even stood in front of 5 dead police officers in Dallas and insinuated that "centuries of slavery and racism" were to blame. 

The Dems are divisive, hateful scum. 

Kamala Harris talked gleefully about the prospect of the 2020 riots continuing until after Christmas when she was on Colbert's show in August. There were already thousands of officers injured at that point. There was billions of dollars in damages. And that wretched piece of crap just wanted to keep on bailing out violent criminals and roasting marshmallows over communities that were being destroyed. 

The Republicans, on the other hand, have morphed into a party that is systematically denying science coupled with adherence to more and more bizarre conspiracy theories.

Oh grow up ffs. The Dems wouldn't know science if it bit them on the ass.

You may have missed the years 2016-2020.  The guy in the White House then ACTUALLY DID incite violence to overthrow a free election.  The guy in the White House GLADLY offered to pay legal fees of his followers if they beat people up.  The guy openly mocked the disabled and the US soldiers who died or were captured in wars.  

I was too busy watching people get murdered and assaulted to notice a couple of comments that amounted to nothing. Your other anecdotes are just disproven bullshit but hey, you can compare your idiotic lies to the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2020 riots if you want to. 

Racism against white people isn't really a thing per se here in the US.

That might be the dumbest thing that I've ever seen on this site, but you're only on your 9th post. Seems like shits about to get unreal.

Tell that to the retarded kid who was scalped by 4 BLMers sjaldan. Tell it to the girl who was murdered for saying "all lives matter'. Tell that to all of the cops that were murdered by BLMers. Tell that to the BLM protestors who chant "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon".

There are racist crimes against white people all the time in the US. Just because you approve of it doesn't make it somehow right. 

Well put WCM. It's the Democrats and largely the left that have changed dramatically, as in moving wayyyyyy further left. Roosevelt, Truman or JFK would not recognize the modern Democratic party of today. Biden appoints Bernie Sanders( USSR honeymoon) as an economic advisor!! The powerful, influential, and hateful squad are growing inside the Democratic party. What does that tell us??

Best wishes for everyone, old members and new alike!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you take the childish insults out of your post there's nothing left eyeball.You could have chosen a single topic there and tried to prove that the Dems and their media outlets covered it honestly and accurately at the time that information was coming out if you wanted to offer a worthwhile counter to my argument, but you can't.

The topic is your opening post and I'm simply trying to understand what motivated you to connect the poll you cited to the point you made.  You've been running away from that at full on speed with your hair on fire ever since.  I'm not interested in countering arguments that have nothing to do with your OP.   

The fact is that they lied and divided at every opportunity, and you brought uninformed opinions and snotty insults in your defence of them.

I don't know, a conspiracy map seems a spot on way to describe how you piece otherwise unconnected things together  when dodging your own baseless pointless conclusions.    

Judging by your posting history, we're done here.

Judging by this one your future threads will be done before the end of the OP.

18 hours ago, eyeball said:

The topic is your opening post and I'm simply trying to understand what motivated you to connect the poll you cited to the point you made.  You've been running away from that at full on speed with your hair on fire ever since.  I'm not interested in countering arguments that have nothing to do with your OP.   

I don't know, a conspiracy map seems a spot on way to describe how you piece otherwise unconnected things together  when dodging your own baseless pointless conclusions.    

Judging by this one your future threads will be done before the end of the OP.

I am not at all surprised that you don't see the connection. 

You're one of the people who couldn't figure out that they were being lied to, then you had a really hard time understanding the length, breadth and significance of those lies, and then you failed to understand how significant it is that the people you trust are lying to you constantly, and then you weren't smart enough to stop trusting those people because you're not able to predict that the things that they say in the future will also be lies.  

Why would I expect a person with a complete lack of understanding in every way imaginable to understand the connection between 'the way the Dems' lies make you feel' and 'the way the Dems' lies make you feel about the people who the Dems are lying about'? 

Trust me eyeball, the connection is super-obvious. 

If you grew up in a country where people didn't keep dogs as pets, and they told you that dogs are really vicious and dangerous, you'd shit your pants when a golden retriever ran towards you wagging your tail.

That's how leftists feel about conservatives. They've been told that conservatives are racists and that they are the largest terrorist threat in America and that they're anti-abortion misogynists and they're anti-Semites and they're _________s etc, etc, etc. 

Why are you shocked that people who are stupid enough to listen to Dems and CNN are unwilling to date Republicans? If even half of the things that the Dems say about Republicans is true then no one should date them. 

I sure as hell hope that you can connect the dots right now because they're visible from outer space. 

19 hours ago, ironstone said:

Well put WCM. It's the Democrats and largely the left that have changed dramatically, as in moving wayyyyyy further left. Roosevelt, Truman or JFK would not recognize the modern Democratic party of today. Biden appoints Bernie Sanders( USSR honeymoon) as an economic advisor!! The powerful, influential, and hateful squad are growing inside the Democratic party. What does that tell us??

The hate/fear mongering that the Dems are doing right now is akin to the way that the Nazis talked about Jews.

Dems: "Everything about conservatives is amoral, evil and dangerous, and now they're all infected with a deadly virus. What should we do to them? Is there any action that we could take against them isn't justifiable? They're kind of like zombies, right?"

Best wishes for everyone, old members and new alike!

Merry Christmas ironstone! ?

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I am not at all surprised that you don't see the connection. 

You're one of the people who couldn't figure out that they were being lied to, then you had a really hard time understanding the length, breadth and significance of those lies, and then you failed to understand how significant it is that the people you trust are lying to you constantly, and then you weren't smart enough to stop trusting those people because you're not able to predict that the things that they say in the future will also be lies.  

Excuse me but you have clearly missed or ignored every single post in multiple threads for years and years now where I have outlined, underscored and otherwise made well known my utter disdain for lying politicians and official secrecy in the public's domain. Why on Earth do you think I often say we should outlaw private sector lobbying of public officials and elected politicians?

How can you possibly be so committed to your misconceptions about me and what I stand for in light of this? Exactly wtf is wrong with your bullshit filter?

Any other hard-boiled conservatives who can't seem to escape the gravity well of their own partisanship care to take a stab at this?  Feel free to PM one another so you get your narrative straight.

Edited by eyeball

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

Excuse me but you have clearly missed or ignored every single post in multiple threads for years and years now where I have outlined, underscored and otherwise made well known my utter disdain for lying politicians and official secrecy in the public's domain. Why on Earth do you think I often say we should outlaw private sector lobbying of public officials and elected politicians?

How can you possibly be so committed to your misconceptions about me and what I stand for in light of this? Exactly wtf is wrong with your bullshit filter?

Any other hard-boiled conservatives who can't seem to escape the gravity well of their own partisanship care to take a stab at this?  Feel free to PM one another so you get your narrative straight.

You're getting off topic. 

I'm talking about how leftists have gone from normal people with reasonable points of view who can talk about normal topics with normal people to brainwashed bigots who support violence and can't tolerate anyone who doesn't wave their idiotic flags.

It's not about you. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're getting off topic.  

I'm talking about how leftists have gone from normal people with reasonable points of view who can talk about normal topics with normal people to brainwashed bigots who support violence and can't tolerate anyone who doesn't wave their idiotic flags.

I'm off topic? Okay, but a moment ago you were proclaiming I'm particularly unaware of and vulnerable to liars simply because I'm a lefty. Again I refer you to multiple posts of mine that indicate I'm well aware of how easy it is to be lied to and of my aversion to any attempt to do so. If that part of my character and nature doesn't come thru in your perception of me its because you don't want it to - it completely destroys the image of me that you have created and underscores your need to sustain that false image to boost your own.

It's not about you.

That's right this is definitely all about you - it has been ever since I pointed out that your OP was off the topic of the poll you cited to bolster the topic. You've since completely abandoned your OP and seem absolutely committed to going in circles based on nothing but figments of your own imagination...amalgamation I should say given the way you piece your reality together. 

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, eyeball said:

I'm off topic? Okay, but a moment ago you were proclaiming I'm particularly unaware of and vulnerable to liars simply because I'm a lefty. Again I refer you to multiple posts of mine that indicate I'm well aware of how easy it is to be lied to and of my aversion to any attempt to do so. If that part of my character and nature doesn't come thru in your perception of me its because you don't want it to - it completely destroys the image of me that you have created and underscores your need to sustain that false image to boost your own.

That's right this is definitely all about you - it has been ever since I pointed out that your OP was off the topic of the poll you cited to bolster the topic. You've since completely abandoned your OP and seem absolutely committed to going in circles based on nothing but figments of your own imagination...amalgamation I should say given the way you piece your reality together. 

Eyeball, you're a leftist who gets sucked into every CNN narrative that ever came out. 

FYI everybody thinks that they don't get sucked into lies. Leftists scream 'disinformation' all the time (right on cue). 

My OP is bang on target. Leftists are told that Republicans are misogynists, racists, terrorists, etc and they don't think for themselves so they can't imagine associating with such evil people.

Leftists spent 4 years screaming that Trump colluded with Russians. People fought with their family members for years over that. Did leftists ever apologize for being wrong for that whole time? Did they ever acknowledge that FBI agents and Hillary's lawyer were committing crimes to keep that hoax going? Nah, they just moved on to the next big lie because anything else would require an admission of guilt, and as crusaders and SJWs, they feel like they can't be wrong or their false sense of superiority will vanish. 

I am completely aware of the fact that you can't understand this. It's not that your brain couldn't understand something this simple when it's explained to you. Even a 4 year old would understand that when you tell someone that a group of people is really bad, they will avoid them. It's just that you're in denial. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Eyeball, you're a leftist who gets sucked into every CNN narrative that ever came out. 

I actually see more of CNN's headlines on Fox News than I see on CNN.

FYI everybody thinks that they don't get sucked into lies.

Except you I bet.  There's a difference between thinking and knowing that I suspect you don't appreciate.

My OP is bang on target. Leftists are told that Republicans are misogynists, racists, terrorists, etc and they don't think for themselves so they can't imagine associating with such evil people.

No this is just you regurgitating what Fox says 

Leftists spent 4 years screaming that Trump colluded with Russians. People fought with their family members for years over that. Did leftists ever apologize for being wrong for that whole time? Did they ever acknowledge that FBI agents and Hillary's lawyer were committing crimes to keep that hoax going? Nah, they just moved on to the next big lie because anything else would require an admission of guilt, and as crusaders and SJWs, they feel like they can't be wrong or their false sense of superiority will vanish.

Democrats are not leftists. In Canada most of them would be called Progressive Conservatives.

I am completely aware of the fact that you can't understand this. It's not that your brain couldn't understand something this simple when it's explained to you. Even a 4 year old would understand that when you tell someone that a group of people is really bad, they will avoid them. It's just that you're in denial.

Your awareness of what I understand is completely FUBAR.

40 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Your awareness of what I understand is completely FUBAR.

I'll just keep repeating the really simple parts and you tell me which ones you don't understand.

1) Dems and their media outlets (NBC, NPR, CNN, MSNBC etc) say things like Trump is racist, Trump's supporters are racist, police are committing genocide against black men, systemic racism is everywhere, white privilege is everywhere, Floyd was murdered because of racism, Brionna was murdered because of racism, white supremacists are the biggest terrorist threat in America, there are white terrorists at PTA meetings, etc

2) Stupid people who watch them on TV believe what they're seeing

3) People who believe what they see on TV feel like they could never associate with Republicans.

What part don't you understand, eyeball? 

1, 2 or 3? 

Is there not a 6 yr old there who can explain it to you?

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'll just keep repeating the really simple parts and you tell me which ones you don't understand.

1) Dems and their media outlets (NBC, NPR, CNN, MSNBC etc) say things like Trump is racist, Trump's supporters are racist, police are committing genocide against black men, systemic racism is everywhere, white privilege is everywhere, Floyd was murdered because of racism, Brionna was murdered because of racism, white supremacists are the biggest terrorist threat in America, there are white terrorists at PTA meetings, etc

2) Stupid people who watch them on TV believe what they're seeing

3) People who believe what they see on TV feel like they could never associate with Republicans.

What part don't you understand, eyeball? 

1, 2 or 3? 

1. Some of what the media reports is incorrect but most of what is reported is correct but without a BS filter you'd probably never know it.  

2. So do smart people.

3. Yes and I'm sure some feel sorry for Republicans too.

There's little to not understand there's just too much to believe.

Just now, eyeball said:

1. Some of what the media reports is incorrect but most of what is reported is correct but without a BS filter you'd probably never know it.  

Not really.

The media creates a false narrative that's politically advantageous/protectionist for their leftist leaders and then they stick to it like shit to a baby blanket. They'll sell the emotional aspects of the story that they want their viewers to fixate on, they'll give their fake reasons why the shit is happening (racism, misogyny, Republican greed, religious bigotry, white supremacist, white priviliege), they'll bring on some 'experts' who will tell lies that they won't fact check, they'll omit all of the facts that detract from their narrative, and if there are facts that they don't like but they can't ignore they will portray them in the most unemotional way possible and they'll do it as infrequently as possible.

They operate like an old car radio, amplifying the frequencies that they want you to hear and dampening the ones that they don't want you to hear, and they do the same with the emotions of each story. Eg, Trayvon Martin gets a bright shiny face (12 yr old pic) and a heartwarming backstory, Zimmerman was portrayed as a white supremacist Mexican American. Obama says "that could have happened to my son", meaning that Trayvon was dead no matter what, because being a calm, rational, respectful person wouldn't have been enough to save him from the bad cop menace that's endemic in American cities. 

Contrast that with the "car accident" in Waukesha. The guy who did it was "running away from a domestic disturbance", blocks away at his home. Did Zimmerman get an excuse? Nope. Darrell Brooks had just used his car as a vehicle earlier that month and was out on $1,000 bail, but this wasn't an 'attack'. He had written a rap video about the Rittenhouse verdict and posted it on social media, and that verdict was less than a week old. The attack was less than a 1 hr drive from Kenosha, where the riot was where Rittenhouse shot 3 men. He had social media posts advocating for attacks against white people. Despite all of that, the MSM was completely certain that it wasn't a vehicular attack and that it was completely unrelated to the Rittenhouse case. 

Cole's Notes: Zimmerman did it BECAUSE he was part of the racist cop menace and for no other reason. Brooks DID NOT do anything to be a menace and there's no reason to suspect that he did. He's just the worst driver in the world.

People who watched both of those stories on CNN were given reasons to hate/fear whites/cops/Republicans and leftists were completely stripped of any political/racial affiliations. Do you get it?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/us/waukesha-car-parade-crowd-monday/index.html

Brooks had been released from jail less than two weeks ago in a domestic abuse case

That's what CNN initially said, then they added more detail later, bringing it to this:

Brooks posted the bail on November 11 in relation to charges including domestic abuse. The charges stemmed from a November 2 incident in which Brooks is accused of running over a woman with his car while she was walking through a gas station parking lot, according to a criminal complaint.

but that was still not even close.

Actually he ran over his girlfriend, after he punched her out, so it was clearly a vehicular attack. It's more like this:

Brooks allegedly punched her in the face after she refused to get in the car, according to the police report.

She told police that’s when Brooks allegedly “tried to kill her” as he ran her over and fled.

According to the police report, the woman was found lying on the ground with tire marks on her pants. She was rushed to a hospital suffering from a dislocated femur and fractured right ankle, police said

He punched out the mother of his child and then ran her over with his car, and he was released on $1,000 bail. Then he posted some calls to violence against white people, released a Rittenhouse verdict video, and ran over more than 40 people an hour away from Kenosha. But it's completely unrelated, and not any kind of terrorist attack. 

2. So do smart people.

No, they don't. No one with any brains believes what they see on CNN. 

3. Yes and I'm sure some feel sorry for Republicans too.

Who cares? I'm talking about the 37% who said that they wouldn't consider going on a  date with someone who was Republican. 

There's little to not understand there's just too much to believe.

Some people have the ability to predict things that you don't even understand it after they happen and it's all explained to you.