Divisive Dems

On 2/10/2022 at 2:48 PM, WestCanMan said:

FYI Trump halted Putin in his tracks. Both militarily and economically, Putin was Trump's bitch. American soldiers wasted Russian troops when they approached. Trump unilaterally halted Russia's pipeline to Germany. That's what beotchifying someone looks like. Trump was a noob politician yet he managed to run circles around Putin.

On the other hand, Obama had to bite his pillow on more than one occasion when he and Putin were both in charge.

Now Biden is appeasing Russia while Russia is going silverback, again.

This is just a horrible topic for you. I can't believe that you picked this hill to die on. 

Fascinating!  Speaking of hills to die on, you sure found a way to retreat off of this hill!  Meanwhile back on on the Ukrainian steppe, the conscripted Russian invaders are just dying on flat, flat open land.  

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Fascinating!  Speaking of hills to die on, you sure found a way to retreat off of this hill!  Meanwhile back on on the Ukrainian steppe, the conscripted Russian invaders are just dying on flat, flat open land.  

I'll reiterate, because you obviously didn't understand that the first time, nor even now with the benefit of hindsight:

FYI Trump halted Putin in his tracks. Both militarily and economically, Putin was Trump's bitch. American soldiers wasted Russian troops when they approached. Trump unilaterally halted Russia's pipeline to Germany. That's what beotchifying someone looks like. Trump was a noob politician yet he managed to run circles around Putin.

Just let the significance of all that soak in, for starters. Russia was on the sidelines and the world was at peace. Trump achieved success without any war at all. That's something that we should all be able to appreciate, honestly to f'ing God. 

Now, let part two sink in:

On the other hand, Obama had to bite his pillow on more than one occasion when he and Putin were both in charge.

That's a fact. Putin did take Crimea and Obama did not do anything. 

Part three:

Now Biden is appeasing Russia while Russia is going silverback, again.

Fact: appeasement was a failure.

Fact: blowing up NS1 and 2 was an even bigger failure.

Fact: Russia and Ukraine are at war right now, Biden is to blame, and the world is suffering through shortages of food, fertilizer and energy because of Biden's weakness and stupidity.

I don't see how you feel like 2022 is going all aces. I see a lot of death, destruction, and impending hardships that were not on the horizon when Trump was POTUS. 

It's really pathetic that you're admiring the situation that the world is in right now. It's ghoulish and incredibly stupid. What you lacked in foresight is even uglier when seen through your glaring lack of hindsight.

This is just a horrible topic for you. I can't believe that you picked this hill to die on. 

This is STILL just a horrible topic for you. I can't believe that you picked this hill to die on AGAIN

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I'll reiterate, because you obviously didn't understand that the first time, nor even now with the benefit of hindsight:

Just let the significance of all that soak in, for starters. Russia was on the sidelines and the world was at peace. Trump achieved success without any war at all. That's something that we should all be able to appreciate, honestly to f'ing God. 

Now, let part two sink in:

That's a fact. Putin did take Crimea and Obama did not do anything. 

Part three:

Fact: appeasement was a failure.

Fact: blowing up NS1 and 2 was an even bigger failure.

Fact: Russia and Ukraine are at war right now, Biden is to blame, and the world is suffering through shortages of food, fertilizer and energy because of Biden's weakness and stupidity.

I don't see how you feel like 2022 is going all aces. I see a lot of death, destruction, and impending hardships that were not on the horizon when Trump was POTUS. 

It's really pathetic that you're admiring the situation that the world is in right now. It's ghoulish and incredibly stupid. What you lacked in foresight is even uglier when seen through your glaring lack of hindsight.

This is STILL just a horrible topic for you. I can't believe that you picked this hill to die on AGAIN

Your gibberish is self-contradictory between them and now, PERIOD.  Both versions cannot be true. And that’s because you mindlessly regurgitate whatever is fed to you with little to no reflection and little memory of it afterwards 

I agree that in hindsight Obama maybe should have taken a harder lime with Russia but right now you’re whining that the Dems are taking too hard a line  you hypocrite 

Trump did not put Russia on the sidelines he put Russia in the White House.

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Your gibberish is self-contradictory between them and now, PERIOD.  Both versions cannot be true. And that’s because you mindlessly regurgitate whatever is fed to you with little to no reflection and little memory of it afterwards 

In case you forgot - When Trump was POTUS, Russia was on the sidelines and the world was at peace. Trump achieved success without any war at all. That's something that we should all be able to appreciate,

I agree that in hindsight Obama maybe should have taken a harder lime with Russia but right now you’re whining that the Dems are taking too hard a line  you hypocrite 

Trump did not put Russia on the sidelines he put Russia in the White House.

You're partly right about Obama, which is a huge step fwd.

Yes, Obama was weak, but he was weak while he was busy provoking Russia, which makes him weak and stupid. 

Trump was strong enough that Russia wasn't interested in attacking, and he also wasn't dumb enough to provoke Russia. 

Biden was dumb enough to provoke Russia and weak enough to show an opportunity.

Biden's folly in Afghanistan was drone-striking a family, leaving his western allies out of the loop as to what was happening, and leaving Americans and Afghan allies behind. His folly in Ukraine is provoking war, blowing up pipelines to short Europe on energy, possibly starting a nuclear war with Russia, and allowing this war to continue to the extent that it is causing world hunger.  

The world is a dumpster fire right now. Diesel prices are through the roof. Fertilizer - ditto. Food - ditto. There's a major war in Europe now, along with the possibility of nuclear war.

Biden is a MASSIVE failure. 

2019 was the peak of western civilization, by far. It was way better than 2015, and way better than 2022, by every metric imaginable. 

Edited by WestCanMan