Divisive Dems

2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

.....Regarding the Dixiecrats.

Try to stay on-subject....not run, from it!!

I'll go ya one better: Hillary Clinton. She said that Sen Byrd (aka grand cyclops or some stupid crap like that) was a mentor to her. She praised Margaret Sanger, maybe the most hideous racist in America's history, and person who's greatly responsible for all the black kids killed by abortion.

Dems are filth buddy. If you like black people at all, you've been suckered. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

If you like black people at all, you've been suckered. 

You seem to have the same confused issues with black people that Whoopie Goldberg has with Jews.

Except you're really not confused, you're just disingenuous. Chauvin would be proud of you.

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're talking about whether or not I can understand big words....

.....Regarding the Dixiecrats.

Try to stay on-subject....not run, from it!!

32 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'll go ya one better: Hillary Clinton. She said that Sen Byrd (aka grand cyclops or some stupid crap like that) was a mentor to her. She praised Margaret Sanger, maybe the most hideous racist in America's history, and person who's greatly responsible for all the black kids killed by abortion.

hitchens-razor.png

37 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

hitchens-razor.png

Here's your evidence. I didn't even know tha she kissed him on the mouth. Gross. https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-former-kkk-leader-161530298.html

Hillary praising M Sanger: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/sec-clinton-stands-by-her-praise-of-eugenicist-margaret-sanger

Margaret Sanger was the absolute worst kind of racist imaginable. She wasn't just telling stupid racist jokes or something, while being ignorant of the all the damage she was actually doing. She was an evil, plotting, bigot right along the exact same lines as Adolf Hitler and now Adolf Castro, of Canada: https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/23/racism-eugenics-margaret-sanger-deserves-no-honors-column/5480192002/

In a 1939 letter to Dr. C. J. Gamble, Sanger urged him to get over his reluctance to hire “a full time Negro physician” as the “colored Negroes…can get closer to their own members and more or less lay their cards on the table which means their ignorance, superstitions and doubt.”

Like the abortion lobby today, Sanger urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

So, dismissing without evidence isn't an option anymore, so you're in the spot that every leftist eventually finds themselves in - you have to either dodge, ignore, or go apeshit with some unsubstantiated allegations to change the topic. 

40 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Wow, you made an idiotic insult with absolutely no basis in fact. Pat yourself on the back, you've achieved elite status among leftists.

FYI Trump halted Putin in his tracks. Both militarily and economically, Putin was Trump's bitch. American soldiers wasted Russian troops when they approached. Trump unilaterally halted Russia's pipeline to Germany. That's what beotchifying someone looks like. Trump was a noob politician yet he managed to run circles around Putin.

On the other hand, Obama had to bite his pillow on more than one occasion when he and Putin were both in charge.

Now Biden is appeasing Russia while Russia is going silverback, again.

This is just a horrible topic for you. I can't believe that you picked this hill to die on. 

You'd be better off trying to prove that the Dems didn't support the BLM riots with their lies, and by bending, twisting and ignoring laws to help them get out of jail to riot some more. Then again, maybe not. 

Defending the Demmies is always an untenable position. 

15 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

If you can't understand what Whoopie Goldberg was saying....ya' gotta be Ultra-White.

It's also a matter of making yourself understandable. In any case WasteCanMan also failed to communicate some brainwave he had about the Holocaust not being racially motivated. At least Goldberg apologized.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

You seem to have the same confused issues with black people that Whoopie Goldberg has with Jews.

That would be you.

For sure there are some black people who love the Demmies like an alcoholic loves cheap vodka, like a crackhead loves a micro-dose of fentanyl, or like a beaten woman temporarily feels safe when she goes back to her old partner, but those relationships are purely toxic for them, they just don't know it.

Getting amped up over some lies about Brionna Taylor didn't actually help black people, did it eyeball? Some dummies shot a cop and one of them died. She wasn't killed for sleeping black and people shouldn't have burned down buildings and looted stores for her, based on that false narrative.

Getting amped up over some lies about Michael Brown didn't actually help black people, did it eyeball? He wasn't a gentle giant at all, he had just violently robbed a store moments before he tried to steal a gun from a cop. The "gentle giant with his hands up" was a total lie, and people shouldn't have burned down buildings and looted stores for him, based on that false narrative.

You're the guy who hears a break-up story from one person and then comes to the conclusion: "OH MY GOD YOUR PARTNER WAS TRULY AWFUL! YOU'RE A VICTIM OF [insert literally every word you heard, hook-line-and-sinker, right here]!!!!

You're one of the leftists who gets all of their self esteem from tilting at windmills. You need a more positive hobby. One that doesn't involve killing sea creatures or forest dwellers. Maybe build some birdhouses or something instead of watching CNN and Goebbels' News. 

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

FIFY.

Don't know what else you wrote, no doubt its just more rambling hooey and pins and strings and shit.

So you're back in that old familiar position of having no answer, no hope, and the only move that you have left is to go full sandbox. 

You leftists here need a support group. Maybe you're the newest victim class!!!! YAY!!!

eyeball's croo: "We wuz dolt-shamed! Intillecshual eleetes are discrinimatin aginst us!"

WCM: "Guilty as charged, bruh. Next." 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Look up bullshit next time, or useful idiot, or stooge.

I'll tell you in advance, that's not a tiny mirror beside them. You're seeing the same picture that everyone else sees. (I hate to belabour the point, but I know that I have to explain everything to you in detail... it's your picture)

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Wow, you made an idiotic insult with absolutely no basis in fact.

You're hypertext-challenged??

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Except you're really not confused, you're just disingenuous. Chauvin would be proud of you.

If you can't understand what Whoopie Goldberg was saying....ya' gotta be Ultra-White.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's also a matter of making yourself understandable.

She made herself understandable!

It wasn't until she'd spoken to the Jewish folks, that she'd been advised the NAZIS considered Jewish people a "race".

I, myself, can't see a cult, like the NAZIS having any authority to deem Jewish-people a "race"....and, I can't imagine very many other people consider Jewish-people a specific "race".

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

For sure there are some black people who love the Demmies like an alcoholic loves cheap vodka, like a crackhead loves a micro-dose of fentanyl, or like a beaten woman temporarily feels safe when she goes back to her old partner, but those relationships are purely toxic for them, they just don't know it.

If you ever knew any Black people, they might tell you what they actually think; they're no fans of perpetually-racist "conservatives".

1 hour ago, Phoenix68 said:

Seeing-as-how we're already The Winning Side Of U.S. History....you can have our share of support-groups.

.Confederate Street Names Bring Lower Home Prices

All of the major political parties in NA are liberal from a global POV, but fascism isn't winning. It's just on a bit of a roll right now. 

Adolf Trudeau is going down now, and Biden's polls are brutal. 33%. That means that he has no GOP support, no independents, and 2/3 of Dem voters. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/01/12/bidens-approval-rating-new-low-covid-economy/9189510002/

Your side is going down like a lead balloon. 

If you ever knew any Black people, they might tell you what they actually think; they're no fans of perpetually-racist "conservatives".

I do know black people, and they're not all as stupid as the ones you skateboard with.

Some of them are well-aware of the.... perpetually-racist "Demonrats".

Everything's Temporary!

Biden's ability to have a few lucid moments in a day, the Dems having 50 Senate seats, Dems in the WH, Trudeau as PM, CNN getting over 1M viewers (oh wait, that was temporary), the popularity of fascism in the PMO... 

Sure, some things are temporary, but some aren't. For example, the people who watch CNN and CTV will never be intelligent, or have worthwhile opinions. So there's that

On 2/10/2022 at 1:18 PM, WestCanMan said:

Dems are filth buddy. If you like black people at all, you've been suckered. 

Senator Byrd spent almost all of his adult life condemning the KKK. Yes he was a member of the Klan for a couple of years in his 20s…back in the 1940s. He then spent the rest of his long  life and his entire political career  speaking against it and earned a reputation as a champion of civili rights from none other than the NAACP. 

Claims about Sanger are just well-worn anti-choice propaganda from the people who like to bomb abortion clinics and have been debunked  for a long time. 

On 2/10/2022 at 2:38 PM, WestCanMan said:

Here's your evidence. I didn't even know tha she kissed him on the mouth. Gross. https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-former-kkk-leader-161530298.html

Hillary praising M Sanger: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/sec-clinton-stands-by-her-praise-of-eugenicist-margaret-sanger

Margaret Sanger was the absolute worst kind of racist imaginable. She wasn't just telling stupid racist jokes or something, while being ignorant of the all the damage she was actually doing. She was an evil, plotting, bigot right along the exact same lines as Adolf Hitler and now Adolf Castro, of Canada: https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/23/racism-eugenics-margaret-sanger-deserves-no-honors-column/5480192002/

So, dismissing without evidence isn't an option anymore, so you're in the spot that every leftist eventually finds themselves in - you have to either dodge, ignore, or go apeshit with some unsubstantiated allegations to change the topic. 

I guess you missed that your “proof” on Sanger was an OPINION column by a known anti-choice activist.  Mixing up fact and opinion is a common mistake for all you righties 

Edited by BeaverFever

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Senator Byrd spent almost all of his adult life condemning the KKK. Yes he was a member of the Klan for a couple of years in his 20s…back in the 1940s. He then spent the rest of his long  life and his entire political career  speaking against it and earned a reputation as a champion of civili rights from none other than the NAACP. 

Sucker. 

The KKK ceased to be a militia and joined the leadership. 

Shackles on the legs were changed into a strategy to keep blacks stuck in the inner cities.

Claims about Sanger are just well-worn anti-choice propaganda from the people who like to bomb abortion clinics and have been debunked  for a long time. 

So you think that they're lies? is that what you're saying? I thought that leftists had to believe every accusation of racism ever made?

Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I guess you missed that your “proof” on Sanger was an OPINION column by a known anti-choice activist.  Mixing up fact and opinion is a common mistake for all you righties 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/23/racism-eugenics-margaret-sanger-deserves-no-honors-column/5480192002/ These guys are liars?

In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”

That's a lie?

I think I'll take USA Today's word over yours. Not just because you're a random internet poster, but because you also still believe in Russian collusion ? 

On 2/10/2022 at 1:57 PM, Phoenix68 said:

Once again, you're just flat out wrong. No evidence to support that. Russia is heavily dependent on energy exports to support it's economy. You're likely not aware of a pipeline called Nord Stream 2 from Russia to Germany. Trump did not in any way support this pipeline which is vital to Russia because it's foolish for any country to depend on Russia for energy. The US could have supplied Germany with all the energy it needed but it didn't happen. Joe Biden basically gave his approval for Nord Stream 2...which greatly benefits Putin. You're also likely not aware that under Biden, the US now is not energy independent..and dependent on Putin and OPEC for oil.

Biden acts much more like Putin’s puppet than Trump ever did (nypost.com)

Russia Benefits from Biden Oil and Natural Gas Policies - IER (instituteforenergyresearch.org)

It's clear to anyone with an ounce of objectivity that Biden/Sanders is the real useful idiot.

All the colours of the rainbow which you seem so fond of do not change the facts.