Divisive Dems

In a recent Axios poll which surveyed 850 college students across the USA (not a huge sample size IMO but whatever) they found that young people who identify as Democrats are completely prejudiced against those who identify as Republicans.

Their poll found that:

71% wouldn't go on a date with a Republican    [31% of Republicans wouldn't date a Dem either]

41% would boycott the business of a Republican [7%]

37% wouldn't be friends with a Republican [5%]

30% wouldn't work for a Republican [7%].

The poll never asked whether violence against supporters of the other party was ok but by the numbers it seems like they probably should have.

This is the damage done by the Dems' constant lies about white people and police.

The majority of Dem politicians are hate/fear mongers who are quite happy to incite violence in order to get votes. There are even TV show hosts on MSNBC (Joy Reid) and CNN (Don Lemon) who are openly racist against white people now. 

Joe Biden proclaimed for all to hear that he was going to be a president for all Americans but he hasn't done a thing to tone down the racism on the Dems' 24 hr 'news' channels or from the members of his government. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

In a recent Axios poll which surveyed 850 college students across the USA (not a huge sample size IMO but whatever) they found that young people who identify as Democrats are completely prejudiced against those who identify as Republicans.

Their poll found that:

71% wouldn't go on a date with a Republican    [31% of Republicans wouldn't date a Dem either]

41% would boycott the business of a Republican [7%]

37% wouldn't be friends with a Republican [5%]

30% wouldn't work for a Republican [7%].

The poll never asked whether violence against supporters of the other party was ok but by the numbers it seems like they probably should have.

This is the damage done by the Dems' constant lies about white people and police.

You might have a point here if the poll asked about dating, boycotting, being friendly with or working for white people or police officers but it didn't so...

images.jpg.856ec39b3dc6af0f1af96d990dcf0cc9.jpg

Edited by eyeball

25 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You might have a point here if the poll asked about dating, boycotting, being friendly with or working for white people or police officers but it didn't so...

images.jpg.856ec39b3dc6af0f1af96d990dcf0cc9.jpg

You might have a point if you made a point, but you didn't so...

Just look at whatever image you tried to upload, I'm sure it's riveting. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Where did your poll draw the conclusion you posted about white people and police?

It says only white people and police identify as Republicans or is it the other way around?

If you listen to Dems talk, you'd think that only white people are Republicans, and that all white people are guilty of systemic racism.  The police only exist to enforce white privilege, they're committing genocide against blacks, blah, blah, blah.

"Colored folk don't want no cops in their neighbourhood 'cause they'd just be there to kill people. Looting is a form a reparations and equity at work. Only poor white people know how to get ID, blacks can't figure it out. Zimmerman was a white supremacist Mexican-American. Brionna was shot in her bed for being black. George Floyd was killed because he was black." Etc. Blacks who get elected as Republicans are even called Uncle Tom by their own people. The political divide that the Dems have created is disgusting. 

The reason why Dems can't consider associating with Republicans is because they believe that Republicans are, in summary, evil. 

Long story short, it has gotten to the point where anyone who believes even half of what the Dems say is a complete moron, and there's a high percentage chance that they're racist as well. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The reason why Dems can't consider associating with Republicans is because they believe that Republicans are, in summary, evil.

I doubt the summary is as blunt as that.  There are probably a lot who simply don't want to be faced with the unmitigated uncompromising contempt so much Republican thought is imbued with and would rather cross the street than cross paths with it.

Perhaps conservatives don't realize just how tiresome it gets trying to communicate with people who can't seem to help but pepper just about everything they talk about with references to Bolshevism, commies, radicals and authoritarianism...its hopeless.

Edited by eyeball

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

I doubt the summary is as blunt as that. 

You know for an absolute fact that there are people who think that voting for Trump makes you a racist, or at least they say it even though they know that they're lying. 

There are probably a lot who simply don't want to be faced with the unmitigated uncompromising contempt so much Republican thought is imbued with and would rather cross the street than cross paths with it.

Republicans wouldn't have so much contempt for Dems if they weren't such hypocrites and liars. 

Dems like to say that they're the 'defenders of the peons' but nothing could be further from the truth. When rich people like Pelosi and Schumer advocate for 2M illegal border crossers, that doesn't help poor people in America. It helps wealthy people and suburban moms who want nannies and gardeners, but it actually hurts the poorest Americans. Those people compete for all the same unskilled jobs, they work under the table for less money, they compete for the same housing, etc.

When illegal immigrants come in they compete directly with minimum wage earners, people on social security & pensions, young adults entering the work force, etc. 

Ironically the Dems somehow sucked all of those people into being their voting base. It's like an evil genius level of politicking. 

Perhaps conservatives don't realize just how tiresome it gets trying to communicate with people who can't seem to help but pepper just about everything they talk about with references to Bolshevism, commies, radicals and authoritarianism...its hopeless.

It's ridiculous that you can't see the similarities between how leftists here control the media, social media, judiciary and law enforcement, and the way that it's done in China. 

Can you honestly say that our media [CTV, CBC, Global] is any better than Xinhua or TASS? 

Trudeau made a law and then controlled the judiciary to help SNC "We bribe Canadian politicians" Lavalin, and then he looked down his nose at China and said that "the government here couldn't help Meng Wanzhou because the gov't here doesn't exercise control over the judiciary." It was Xinhua that had to point out the blatant, lying hypocrisy of that statement. No one in our media mentioned it.

How much of a slap in the face is it when a hard-core communist propaganda outlet exposes the Canadian media and gov't for their anti-democratic MO? We used to think that we were better than them, but we're far closer now than you'll admit.

I can't tell you how sick I am of racist leftists. I hate leftists with a passion.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You know for an absolute fact that there are people who think that voting for Trump makes you a racist, or at least they say it even though they know that they're lying. 

So what, and why didn't you simply blurt that out instead of trying to stretch the results of a poll you don't even place much faith in, to give your blurt some sort of legitimacy or gravitas?

I can't tell you how sick I am of racist leftists. I hate leftists with a passion.

Yes and that's been exceedingly apparent since Oct 12 2015, just how many different ways and times do you need to try and embellish that? Even where your poll tried to read some meaning between the lines it couldn't come up with anything at all resembling your knee-jerk assessment of it's results.

Maybe you're just sick.  You're not armed are you?

Edited by eyeball

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So what, and why didn't you simply blurt that out instead of trying to stretch the results of a poll you don't even place much faith in, to give your blurt some sort of legitimacy or gravitas?

Most people are aware of exactly what's up. 

Normally 850 people would be enough of a sample size to draw some sort of a conclusion from, but the results from that poll were quite extreme. I'm not ready to accept such an extreme and far-reaching conclusion from a poll that only included 850 people. That's probably less than 1 person per college. 

Yes and that's been exceedingly apparent since Oct 12 2015, just how many different ways and times do you need to try and embellish that? Even where your poll tried to read some meaning between the lines it couldn't come up with anything at all resembling your knee-jerk assessment of it's results.

Maybe you're just sick.  You're not armed are you?

I probably get a bit too much joy out of proving how stupid leftists are, that doesn't mean that I want to physically harm anyone. Especially not the useful idiots: most people who identify as leftists actually do it because they consider kindness and inclusiveness to be of the utmost importance. 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

...most people who identify as leftists actually do it because they consider kindness and inclusiveness to be of the utmost importance. 

Hmm, and all this time I thought it was because we wanted to subjugate and control you.  I bet there's no end of right-wing polls that will prove that so why you reached for a left wing pollster to reiterate your hatred of lefties seems a little weird. 

Often lost in these stories is the fact that a plurality of Americans do not identify as Democrat or Republican, and far fewer have active party membership.  Many Americans don't even bother to vote in elections.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

Gallup Poll:

In politics, as of today, do you consider yourself a Republican, a Democrat or an independent?

Republicans   Independents      Democrats
         %        %      %
2021 Nov 1-16          31           41        27
2021 Oct 1-19          26           44        26
2021 Sep 1-17          29           41        29
2021 Aug 2-17          28           40

• Like 1

13 hours ago, eyeball said:

Hmm, and all this time I thought it was because we wanted to subjugate and control you.  I bet there's no end of right-wing polls that will prove that so why you reached for a left wing pollster to reiterate your hatred of lefties seems a little weird. 

Those are just all the naive unfortunates at the bottom of the heap. 

At the top is a bunch of twisted, evil people like Nancy Pelosi and OC who just lie ll of the time and advocate for things like "defund police", and "let violent criminals out of jail". 

11 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Often lost in these stories is the fact that a plurality of Americans do not identify as Democrat or Republican, and far fewer have active party membership.  Many Americans don't even bother to vote in elections.

Maybe its lost because it just doesn't matter - Americans still seem just as determined to position themselves somewhere between being progressive and conservative while the gap between rich poor and power and powerlessness grows with little if any attempt to mitigate it.  An ancient human theme that never seems to change.

Edited by eyeball

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Those are just all the naive unfortunates at the bottom of the heap. 

At the top is a bunch of twisted, evil people like Nancy Pelosi and OC who just lie ll of the time and advocate for things like "defund police", and "let violent criminals out of jail". 

I don't know, they seem just as lost and confused and stuck in the mud as anyone these days.  Nobody seems to be getting what they want these days.  That's not necessarily a bad thing and like the old safety meeting joke - if nothing moves nothing gets hurt.  Its just too bad rust never sleeps.

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Disagree.

Natch...

The Dems seem a special kind of worse-than-useless these days. By beyond useless I mean societally degenerative and

kind of suicidal.

?

I believe the midterm elections will bear that out as a majority opinion.

Perhaps in an election where the majority is rigged by state level gerrymandering.  If Biden had any balls he'd give up on BBB and focus on scrapping the filibuster so he can bring in a single federal election law and stack the SC.  Big if though.

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Disagree.

The Dems seem a special kind of worse-than-useless these days. By beyond useless I mean societally degenerative and

kind of suicidal. I believe the midterm elections will bear that out as a majority opinion.

The way I see it there are 3 kinds of Dems:

1) Naive people who are sucked in and mind their own business

2) Naive people who are sucked in and try to spread all the bullshit that they hear from the top

3) Scumbags who profit from the lying and who have to constantly double-down or shift attention away. 

57 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And only one kind of good Dem? ☠️

Nope.

The average Dem is a young adult who gets most of their political opinions handed to them from SNL, and then backs that up with a smattering of CNN/NYT/MSNBC/CBC headlines. 

There are also a lot of kids that get indoctrinated in college by profs who never really lived in the real world, who had most of their lives handed to them by their parents, and who therefor see adults and governments as a never-ending source of handouts. 

Then there are some losers who feel like they need to find a scapegoat for their problems, and CNN/MSNBC provide them with that on a daily basis. 

In all 3 cases you have children/young adults looking up to members of society who they feel like they should be able to trust, but who are actually just inculcating them with leftist propaganda constantly.

Pelosi: "Give me a child until they're 21 and they'll never think for themselves unless they end up getting a job."

I don't want to kill people just because they were exposed to too much propaganda when they were young, most people figure it out after they've worked full time for a few years. 

Edited by WestCanMan

35 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't want to kill people just because they were exposed to too much propaganda when they were young, most people figure it out after they've worked full time for a few years. 

But what about all the apparently card-carrying commies infecting American society and government who want to subjugate and control the world?  You do realize how many trillions American's in particular have been spent defending against and killing commies in the past right?

The way you shift back and forth between hating with a passion to effectively shrugging off a nothing-burger is fascinating.

Imagine if ideology were a race or a religion. Why shouldn't society regard hate-filled rhetoric directed towards leftists as being equal to that which is directed at anyone on account of their ethnicity, culture or beliefs?

Edited by eyeball

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Natch...

?

Perhaps in an election where the majority is rigged by state level gerrymandering.  If Biden had any balls he'd give up on BBB and focus on scrapping the filibuster so he can bring in a single federal election law and stack the SC.  Big if though.

With regards to stacking the supreme court, what would prevent Republicans from doing the same thing next time they win back the white house? This yet another really bad idea from the highly influential radical wing of the Democratic party. 

FLASHBACK: Obama defended filibuster in 2005, now calls it ‘Jim Crow relic’ | Fox News

The Dems change positions  like most people change socks except most people don't regress and change into dirty socks.

48 minutes ago, eyeball said:

But what about all the apparently card-carrying commies infecting American society and government who want to subjugate and control the world?  You do realize how many trillions American's in particular have been spent defending against and killing commies in the past right?

The way you shift back and forth between hating with a passion to effectively shrugging off a nothing-burger is fascinating.

I don't hate rank and file dummies, I hate the people who know that they're lying but keep on plugging their propaganda anyways.

Imagine if ideology were a race or a religion. Why shouldn't society regard hate-filled rhetoric directed towards leftists as being equal to that which is directed at anyone on account of their ethnicity, culture or beliefs?

TBH I did say that it's 'racist leftists' that I hate, and it's pretty well established that people in NA are allowed to hate racists. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH I did say that it's 'racist leftists' that I hate, and it's pretty well established that people in NA are allowed to hate racists. 

Except the only racist leftists you have are figments of your imagination - there certainly wasn't a single one to be found in the poll you used to make your point, not even between the lines it read for you. 

Your posts still seem to be an exercise in stringing reality together with push-pins and news-paper clippings in ways that only ever seem to make sense to you.