Returning to normal

myata

And again, the problem is not vaccination, or any method, tool and instrument etc. The problem is how they used, by who and with what intent. Is the intent effective management of the disease, maximum protection of more vulnerable and normal, to the maximum extent possible, functioning of the society?

The answers are different of course, depending on the society. In some places, the answer is unconditional yes. In other, it's obvious no, for whatever rationale and / or excuses given. So it comes back down to what kind of a society we are, as opposed to want to see ourselves. And if not for the pandemics how would we have known it, even now many rather wouldn't know.

On 10/23/2021 at 12:04 AM, dialamah said:

I've seen no proof of people dying in car accidents or from cancer but counted as a Covid death,

I showed you the case of the 14 year old boy with the brain tumor in Alberta.  There are lots more, too.

Closing your eyes to it, doesn't make it not true.

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I showed you the case of the 14 year old boy with the brain tumor in Alberta.  There are lots more, too.

Closing your eyes to it, doesn't make it not true.

And that was retracted as an error. AND!!! reported in the MSM. 

This clown who's attributing Vaccine death and injury without family knowledge or permission isn't retracting any of his dangerous misinformation. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/cambridge-woman-speaks-our-social-media-post-hillier-1.6218286

From the CDC on a Kentucky study.

Among Kentucky residents infected with SARS-CoV-2 in 2020, vaccination status of those reinfected during May–June 2021 was compared with that of residents who were not reinfected. In this case-control study, being unvaccinated was associated with 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with being fully vaccinated.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7032e1.htm

Edited by Aristides

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

No, that is not true.

Yes, it is.  You're buying into Big Pharma paid for media reports.

Johns Hopkins Physician on The Power of Natural Covid Immunity — 85 percent are immune… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Natural immunity is durable. Researchers from Washington University in St. Louis reported last month that 11 months after a mild infection immune cells were still capable of producing protective antibodies. The authors concluded that prior Covid infection induces a “robust” and “long-lived humoral immune response,” leading some scientists to suggest that natural immunity is probably lifelong. Because infection began months earlier than vaccination, we have more follow-up data on the duration of natural immunity than on vaccinated immunity.

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

These are 2 sites where people are relating their vaccine reaction stories.

(Yes, Yes, I know......they're ALL liars, right?  Right? ?)

Stories of Regret – Sorry I Got Vaxxed

C19 VAX REACTIONS - Home

I have a strong hunch that these sites are already more valuable than the VAERS site.

34 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I have a strong hunch that these sites are already more valuable than the VAERS site.

Pro-Vaxxers here have said over and over that VAERS is BS, so I'm not surprised people are turning to alternative sites to tell their stories.

Here's a doctor whose hospital had to add a Pediatric Code Stroke to their protocols:

It really makes me wonder how many children have to die and be permanently disabled before Boges and Dialamah and Aristedes et al will feel "safe".  Maybe one of them has an answer to that.  Is it 500 children die before they feel safe? 1000?  10,000?

Or do they just think it's normal for children to have heart attacks and strokes?

FB_IMG_1634861235694.jpg

20211025_144033.jpg

• Like 1

The quality of the release looks hella old, although maybe just a bad copier.  But I notice it has no year, no location and doesn't mention anything about vaccinations. 

And who is ERDocAA - he/she seems pretty militant about vaccines, mandates and restrictions.

Not entirely sure I'd trust that off a Twitter feed.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dialamah said:

The quality of the release looks hella old, although maybe just a bad copier.  But I notice it has no year, no location and doesn't mention anything about vaccinations. 

And who is ERDocAA - he/she seems pretty militant about vaccines, mandates and restrictions.

Not entirely sure I'd trust that off a Twitter feed.

Further to this, LHSC is the London Health Sciences Centre; the headline below Goddess's picture says "LHSC Hand Compliance Reports Now Online" - which they are, the first one being from 2017 to 2018, found here.

LHSC started tracking hand hygiene compliance around 2009, though I can't find when they decided to go online with the info.  However, based on related articles on hand hygiene I found in  my search, it was likely around 2017 - which, interestingly enough, is the first year LHSC put their info online as part of their 'accountability'.

Since the two articles are clearly on the same page, it looks like this 'pediatric stroke code' announcement is a few years old.  

Lesson:  Don't post random stuff from random people off Twitter without confirming it first.

13 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Since the two articles are clearly on the same page, it looks like this 'pediatric stroke code' announcement is a few years old.  

You make a lot of assumptions. 

Protocols, no matter how old they are, are often updated and promoted online (put to the head of the website) when appropriate.  Covid would have put these protocols again in the forefront, as reminders.

We used to do that at the clinic I managed all the time.  Especially when H1N1 started, I "promoted" older articles about  influenza and hygeine and all kinds of stuff because they were pertinent again.

It's okay.  I know you don't understand how medical things work most of the time.

There are a lot of doctors/nurses/EMTs alarmed about the increase in heart attacks and strokes in young people since the vax started being pushed on them. 

Look it up.

And ask yourself again - Haw many children have to die before you are happy?

I highly doubt any hospital had a Pediatric Stroke Code in use before this.

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You make a lot of assumptions. 

Protocols, no matter how old they are, are often updated and promoted online (put to the head of the website) when appropriate.  Covid would have put these protocols again in the forefront, as reminders.

We used to do that at the clinic I managed all the time.  Especially when H1N1 started, I "promoted" older articles about  influenza and hygeine and all kinds of stuff because they were pertinent again.

This is clearly a copy of something that was put out quite some time ago - not a recent update of already known information.   Also, given the quality of the information provided on the website for LHSC, I very much doubt they'd put such a crappy looking "reminder" out.  

Your theory might make some sense if the article below included something along the lines of "remember to wash your hands", and not "Hand Washing Compliance Reports Now online" as if it were some new thing. 

You didn't even take the time to figure out what hospital this was; you just saw it and jumped all over it - a pure "gotcha" moment in your mind for all the horrible people who think vaccines are safe and effective.

But you go ahead and believe some BS you found on Twitter.

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It's okay.  I know you don't understand how medical things work most of the time.

It's ok.  I know you don't understand how critical thinking works at all.  

Judging by the news the bandwagon is rehearsing for mass vaccinations ages 5-12. Serious cases possibly in single digits all seven of them widely broadcasted in the news. The Holy Number has to be attained no matter what, reason, logic, common sense. Heavens help the children.

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I highly doubt any hospital had a Pediatric Stroke Code in use before this.

And you'd be wrong.  Again.

From July 2015,  Pediatric acute stroke teams are a new phenomenon. We sought to characterize the final diagnoses of children with brain attacks in the emergency department where the pediatric acute stroke protocol was activated and to describe the time to neurological evaluation and neuroimaging.

From 2017  We initiated an ASP in 2005. We compared 209 children (125 males, 84 females; median age 4.8y, interquartile range [IQR] 1.2-9.3y, range 0.09-17.7y) diagnosed with arterial ischemic stroke 'pre-protocol' (1992-2004) to 112 children (60 males, 52 females; median age 5.8y, IQR 1.0-11.4y, range 0.08-17.7y) diagnosed 'post-protocol' (2005-2012) for time-to-diagnosis, mode of diagnostic imaging, and time-to-treatment with antithrombotic medication (aspirin or anticoagulants).

38 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Except you said that this was "new" because "Covid vaccinations".  Remember?

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Here's a doctor whose hospital had to add a Pediatric Code Stroke to their protocols:

Oh.

I guess all the doctors who are seeing increases in pediatric heart attacks and strokes from the vaccine are lying.

All the parents of children who died and are permanently disabled must be liars, too.

Glad you cleared that up.  The doctors and parents will be so relieved.

Do you believe there are any adverse reactions or deaths from the vaccine or it's all just everybody lying?

Edited by Goddess

Actually, I went back to the site and yes, there was a pediatric code instituted before, but never used.  They promoted it to the website because it's  now being used.

You are correct.  It was there before.

What a relief it is to me to know it's just all BS.  No children are having heart problems from the vax.  That's really good news.

I wonder why doctors/nurses and EMT's are getting so bent out of shape when this isn't happening.....it's really odd.

Thanks for clearing that up.

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Oh.

I guess all the doctors who are seeing increases in pediatric heart attacks and strokes from the vaccine are lying.

All the parents of children who died and are permanently disabled must be liars, too.

Glad you cleared that up.  The doctors and parents will be so relieved.

Do you believe there are any adverse reactions or deaths from the vaccine or it's all just everybody lying?

At least one of them is a liar (assuming he's a doctor and not just playing one on Twitter) and you spread his lie.

I believe there are adverse reactions to the vaccine, some of them serious and some of them not so much.  I think the deaths you claim are highly exaggerated.  Just as you think the deaths from Covid are highly exaggerated.  I guess we're at a stalemate here.

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I went back to the site and yes, there was a pediatric code instituted before, but never used.  They promoted it to the website because it's  now being used.

You are correct.  It was there before.

Indeed.  But the link you posted wasn't from the website; it was taken from a print copy of some kind.  If it were off the LHSC it would be of much higher quality.

If you have a link from the website advising that they are reinstating the pediatric stroke code, please post it.  I didn't find such a thing, but if you did and post it, then your new argument would be stronger.