Canada at the start of Delta dominated fourth Covid wave, so get vaccinated to save lives.

21 hours ago, Goddess said:

It was on quite a few sites but this is the first one I found and I don't have time to search for the one I saw.  This is the same video though

A PATHOLOGIST SUMMARY OF WHAT THESE JABS DO TO THE BRAIN AND OTHER ORGANS (nutritruth.org)

This guy is an anti-vaxxer from Idaho. Here is a summary of the rebuttal to his evidence.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/04/scicheck-idaho-doctor-makes-baseless-claims-about-safety-of-covid-19-vaccines/

How about this interpretation? When (and if) we see the indiscriminate blank restrictions, sometimes poorly explained and justified, coming down, and cases and hospitalizations remain stable and manageable, then we will see, and know that vaccines are working.

And until then we can see nothing, only listen to the daily muzak performed by professional performers (not to be confused with epidemics managers). Eye - ear, hear - see not necessarily the same thing and at times, by far.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Cite, please. And not a video.

I'll try to find another one.  As I said, I've been reading both sides and the rebuttals to both sides.  

What I'm finding is that, any doctor or scientist or study who speaks or writes about the vaccines NOT being 100% safe or pushing for everyone to get vaccinated, is immediately silenced and the article or video disappears.

I'm sorry/not sorry.  But I find that disturbing.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I'll try to find another one.  As I said, I've been reading both sides and the rebuttals to both sides.  

What I'm finding is that, any doctor or scientist or study who speaks or writes about the vaccines NOT being 100% safe or pushing for everyone to get vaccinated, is immediately silenced and the article or video disappears.

I'm sorry/not sorry.  But I find that disturbing.

If we start doing that for 'safety', what else will we censor and target as a society? What is to be going the next crackdown?

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

When enough people vaccinated so that some kind of herd immunity is achieved and we don't have the risk of an explosion of new cases, hospitalizations and ICU patients

Why would there be any risk of "explosion" with 80 or 90% vaccinated with highly effective vaccines?  And who defines the criteria of "herd immunity" and where can one examine them?

OK clearly it's beyond even pretense of accountability or common sense, the goalposts will shift and move as and when needed we just rule so suck it up. Post democracy and it was so easy we haven't even noticed.

Edited by myata

By the way, I vaccinated. I made this decision based on consideration of all factors and in full knowledge. I also know that the immunity from the vaccine is likely limited, terms like six to eight months were reported. So for vaccinated in spring - summer this year (two doses) the immunity will begin "expiring" by end of the year - spring 2022.

Now observing the situation this fall I'll think very carefully about any follow up events. Clearly health authorities aren't being open, withholding important information, and want us to run and clap cheerfully forgetting that the restrictions are still in place, despite claims of effectiveness. No, no bandwagon automatic roll-the-sleeves wherever and however the march is coming from. You want trust, you have to be open, and honest. And the claims of someone who failed trust and not once need to be checked, verified, and then checked again. Trust has to be earned and cannot be taken for granted.

We got our vaccines, we’re the 9th most vaccinated country, the Covid death rate plummeted, and we were promised the removal of restrictions.  Until that happens I’m not buying into more advisories or boosters, because getting vaccinated was predicated on the idea of lifting restrictions and returning to normal life.  I consider our health authorities to be overselling the 4th wave and media is reporting exceptional deaths to stir the fear and sensationalism.  Why aren’t our governments calling this out and implementing sensible policy?  This is how people become alienated from democracy and stop trusting government.

• Like 2

"My precious"? The appeal of absolute, unchecked and unrestricted power plus illusion (imaginary) of full control. With strict rules and mandatory masking in places waves 2 and 3 beat the records of the first one, without such restrictions. Did those policies work, or not? At some point someone would have to answer.

7 hours ago, Goddess said:

I've already seen that video, but thank you.

It's not a video. It goes directly to the study this doctor from Idaho cited, speaks to the people who did the study, and they say he doesn't know what he's talking about, and tell you why. I don't know what more you'd want to know this guy is an idiot spouting nonsense that's getting people killed.

Edited by Argus

Another serious risk of indiscriminate, poorly justified by sound science restrictions is that they can turn into one way funnel from which the exit to the light could very difficult, painful and very long. Take two examples, Sweden and Quebec. In the first case, the emphasis from the start was made on sound, supported by all studies approach: social distancing and clear, consistent information. "1.5 meter economy", same message from Day 1. Restaurants did not close. No curfews and lockdowns.

No it wasn't great, far from great and others did better. But it wasn't worse than Quebec with its chaotic and at times contradictory pile of policies, restrictions and lockdowns and now, a year an some on, the difference emerges: while Sweden has accumulated a wealth of knowledge and practical experience in how to manage the epidemics without halting the society, can now work on improving earlier policies, for example in protecting vulnerable population, developing and introducing effective treatments while keeping the economy and life going, in Quebec, with very high level of vaccination, they cannot let go of arbitrary restrictions (e.g. masks mandate in colleges and universities). For a bureaucrat, with no feedback from the society, no critical checks and controls it's a no-brainer: keep restrictions, and your chair is well protected; let them go, and what if another wave turns up?

It's no longer a matter of sound evidence and best policy for the society but protecting own status and powers. And the way things are there may not be an obvious way out of this situation.

Quoting, "when this, and that and that and that (as defined by us) and sure no explosive hospitalizations and ICU (why would there be any, with highly effective vaccines? logic stayed home) then maybe sometime in the (unclear) future". And for now, just swallow it. That seems to be the message, and it's painstakingly clear.

Edited by myata

On 8/17/2021 at 7:02 PM, Argus said:

y3n08qshcqh71.png

Massachusetts health officials on Tuesday reported more than 2,500 new breakthrough cases over the past week and 18 more deaths.

In the last week, 2,672 new breakthrough cases -- infections in people who have been vaccinated -- were reported, with 496 more people hospitalized and the 18 new deaths, officials said Tuesday. That brings the total to 12,641 cases and 124 deaths in people with breakthrough infections.

Mass. Has 2,672 New Breakthrough Cases, 18 More COVID Deaths Among Vaccinated

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Massachusetts health officials on Tuesday reported more than 2,500 new breakthrough cases over the past week and 18 more deaths.

In the last week, 2,672 new breakthrough cases -- infections in people who have been vaccinated -- were reported, with 496 more people hospitalized and the 18 new deaths, officials said Tuesday. That brings the total to 12,641 cases and 124 deaths in people with breakthrough infections.

And the very next lines of your own cite say this.

Both figures remain a tiny percentage of the total number of all people who have been vaccinated -- just 0.01% of vaccinated people are hospitalized, and 0.29% have been infected. An even smaller percentage has died: 0.003%.

While people who have been vaccinated are getting COVID-19, the virus' effects are severely blunted in people who are fully vaccinated, and breakthrough cases rarely lead to hospitalizations or deaths.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

It is the vaccinated people that we all must start to fear and be weary of and maybe we non vaccinated people should stay away from the vaccinated ones right now. They can still give the non vaccinated people the covid bug. The vaccinated ones are always whining and crying about those that are not vaccinated, and that we are going to be the super covid 19 virus spreaders and a danger to society and that we are all going to die. Such ridiculous nonsense indeed. LOL.

If the vaccinated ones are still getting covid then they are just as much at fault for the spread of the covid virus as the non vaccinated supposedly are doing. Those vaccinated people are the ones that are in big time trouble now. As the rumor goes, the vaccinated ones will feel their covid pains sometime soon. Let the vaccinated enjoy their somewhat healthy lives for now. They may not be very soon. And of course if anything happens to them, the doctors will tell them that it was covid, and not the vaccines, that caused their illness, and they will fall for it as usual. ?

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 7:00 PM, Argus said:

It's not a video. It goes directly to the study this doctor from Idaho cited, speaks to the people who did the study, and they say he doesn't know what he's talking about, and tell you why. I don't know what more you'd want to know this guy is an idiot spouting nonsense that's getting people killed.

It's the doctors, and the medical system, and big pharma that is going to be killing plenty of people with their constant promotion of trying to push their covid vaccines on people who do not really need any covid vaccines jabs at all. Every time a doctor gives the jab to some gullible person he gets a kickback from big pharma.

It's all about the money, folks, and it has nothing to do with any virus. It's all about getting the guinea pigs out there to get their covid jabs with many more booster jabs to come. The virus is the excuse for those many evil globalists who do not care about anyone's life or health but it's all about to making plenty of moola. Hello out there. ?

On 8/17/2021 at 2:35 PM, Zeitgeist said:

We got our vaccines, we’re the 9th most vaccinated country, the Covid death rate plummeted, and we were promised the removal of restrictions.  Until that happens I’m not buying into more advisories or boosters, because getting vaccinated was predicated on the idea of lifting restrictions and returning to normal life.  I consider our health authorities to be overselling the 4th wave and media is reporting exceptional deaths to stir the fear and sensationalism.  Why aren’t our governments calling this out and implementing sensible policy?  This is how people become alienated from democracy and stop trusting government.

There will be plenty more covid waves galore of covid shots coming our way. Thus, the need for more booster shots to enhance the old shots. Sadly, there will still be those thousands of wannabe guinea pigs out there that will go get their booster jabs so that they can live a bit longer.

When one keeps jabbing themselves with an experimental gene therapy vaccine, eventually, the body is going to react to all those experimental vaccines. One will get sick or may even die. The overload of vaccines in the body will show results, and it won't be for the better. ?

I don't believe they're talking about booster shots now to protect vaccinated from the unvaccinated.

If the vaccination jabs were really as protective as Citizen and Argus want us to believe then the sainted Vaccinated would be safe from the evil unvaccinated horde. They wouldn't need more jabs forever.

There would be no talk of going all Nazi with lockdowns and mandating useless cloth masks again.

Vaccinations might offer some protection. They also offer the possibility of side effects including death and nobody knows what the long term effects might be. And it looks like if you're a jab person you'll be jabbing for the rest of your life. I heard a possible future recommendation of twice a year. I forget where, so grain of salt that one but let's see what they're saying in a year. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

If the restrictions aren't coming down anytime soon (and by all indications they are not) the case for repeated ongoing revaccinations will be greatly undermined, so the next logical step would be forcing people into it with possibility of instigating even greater backlash. It seems to me that the bureaucracy not just wouldn't but long forgot how to have an intelligent and respectful dialogue with the society rather than trying over and again, to manage and control it unilaterally and high-handedly, and at that at times, with quite dismal if not plain caricature level of knowledge and competence.

Edited by myata

23 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I don't believe they're talking about booster shots now to protect vaccinated from the unvaccinated.

If the vaccination jabs were really as protective as Citizen and Argus want us to believe then the sainted Vaccinated would be safe from the evil unvaccinated horde. They wouldn't need more jabs forever.

There would be no talk of going all Nazi with lockdowns and mandating useless cloth masks again.

Those two you mentioned will do anything to please their masters. They like to go along to get along, that's all. The booster shots will just mean more huge and bigger profits for the big pharma billionaire globalists, like Bill Gates to hell, to put into their already stacked to the ceiling bank accounts.

It has never been about a covid virus at all. It has always been about the money for the globalists. Sadly, those that took the experimental jabs have become a bunch of experimental guinea pigs and suckers for the big pharma globalists. And many of them will no doubt take their next booster shot. Good luck. If those two mentioned above are that stupid to believe that the covid vaccines are safe to use, then by all means, I do hope that they take the many more booster shots to come along. It's their bodies to mess with. The hell with them. 

It is not the non vaccinated that will be spreading the virus all that much. The vaccinated will be doing that also as we already know that they still can catch the covid bug and spread around to others. What a bunch of fools those vaccinated dummies have become. Listening to them could get me seriously injured or killed. Just saying. ?