Tucker Carlson now says QAnon doesn't exist

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Your bud brought them up. 

Trump said kind worlds about about Ghislaine Maxwell recently. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/08/donald-trump-ghislaine-maxwell-axios-interview

You guys are the hypocrites. 

Same with the treatment of ANTIFA as some existential threat to Western Civilization but treating Qanon as some fringe aspect of society. 

Antifa riots:  485

QAnon riots: 1

19 minutes ago, Boges said:

No, I'm not going to bother with a cite. That was already a couple of years ago. What good are cites in this context anyway?

But what I recall from memory is that Trump was friends with Epstein for a time about 15-20 years ago. What I read was that Mr. Trump liked the ladies, but wasn't interested in the girls and that was one reason their friendship did not last.

Epstein of course was charged with crimes. Screwing adult women is not a crime in America.

Famous photo of Andrew with his arm around a young lady. I don't recall if she was under-aged, but probably.

Clinton... well, he is what he is. Alleged sex maniac. Allegedly flew to Lolita island many times.

From your link-

Trump has made a show of backing away from his association with Epstein in recent years. Before his presidential campaign, the Times reports Trump told Nunberg that he had already barred Epstein from his clubs after Epstein tried to recruit a woman who worked at Mar-a-Lago. In 2017, Trump Organization attorney Alan Garten said that Trump "had no relationship with Mr. Epstein and had no knowledge whatsoever of his conduct." Then in July 2019, Trump told reporters at the White House that he knew Epstein “like everybody in Palm Beach knew him.” He said, “I had a falling out with him. I haven’t spoken to him in 15 years. I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.”

So this distancing already occurred before Trump was president, and before Epstein was arrested in 2019. Good enough for me.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

Nice Hyperbole. 

Had I posted something like that you'd claim I was making shit up. 

Facts aren’t hyperbole.  Antifa’s been rioting for years.  They rioted throughout the entire summer.  People like you excused it.  So you’re the last person they should be saying anything.  Go back to insisting that drunk drivers should be allowed to walk home if they resist arrest.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Shady said:

Facts aren’t hyperbole.  Antifa’s been rioting for years.  They rioted throughout the entire summer.  People like you excused it.  So you’re the last person they should be saying anything.  Go back to insisting that drunk drivers should be allowed to walk home if they resist arrest.

Have never advocated for Antifa once. 

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Why did Trump with Ghislaine Maxwell well if they weren't friends? 

I just looked at your link to see what was actually said. Yeah...I know, I'm not supposed to do that. I'm just supposed to mindlessly accept whatever you're implying might be in there.

Problem is those two things never seem to line up.

The way I read what trump said is he implied what happened to Epstein in jail might have been murder and he hoped that wouldn't happen to Maxwell. He told the reporter asking the question that he hoped that wouldn't happen to anybody not even him.

It was kind of a clever retort, really.

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I just looked at your link to see what was actually said. Yeah...I know, I'm not supposed to do that. I'm just supposed to mindlessly accept whatever you're implying might be in there.

Problem is those two things never seem to line up.

The way I read what trump said is he implied what happened to Epstein in jail might have been murder and he hoped that wouldn't happen to Maxwell. He told the reporter asking the question that he hoped that wouldn't happen to anybody not even him.

It was kind of a clever retort, really.

That's the way you read it. Because you're an ardent defender of Trump. 

Here's the quote. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/politics/donald-trump-ghislaine-maxwell-axios/index.html

"Well, first of all you don't know that," Trump said to the allegations of child sex trafficking. "Her friend or boyfriend (Epstein) was either killed or committed suicide. She's now in jail. Yeah, I wish her well. I'd wish you well. I'd wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty."

Good luck to someone who was convicted of pimping for a Sexual Predator for Epstein.  

7 minutes ago, Boges said:

Exactly, the insinuation is he doesn't want to see her get 'suicided by Hillary' the way her boyfriend (Epstein) did. He wishes the same imagined mercy for the reporter asking the question. I imagine he'd even wish that mercy for you who obviously hates him.

Not sure what your problem is. You hate the guy but he'd wish you mercy.

Edited by Infidel Dog

10 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Also I'm getting kind of lost here.

What does any of this have to do with Tucker being less impressed with whoever these Qanon guys are than the regressive left is?

That it takes these Lefties to even breath life into the mysterious, impossible to find Q tells me something.

Capt. Picard had similar issues if I recall.

3w4k18.jpg

Edited by DogOnPorch

The only people that I ever hear talking about QAnon are leftists.

I don't get any Q info in my social media feeds, via PMs, or anywhere else, and I'm a pretty hard-core conservative. 

I see lots of disinformation, and I don't know the initial sources of any of it, but I suspect that it's actually leftists who put these straw man type stories out there, trying to trick people into believing it/propagating it, just to take credibility away from people on the right. The leftist puppet masters suck in leftists by the millions, it goes without saying that at least a handful of conservatives will take their bait.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The only people that I ever hear talking about QAnon are leftists.

I don't get any Q info in my social media feeds, via PMs, or anywhere else, and I'm a pretty hard-core conservative. 

I see lots of disinformation, and I don't know the initial sources of any of it, but I suspect that it's actually leftists who put these straw man type stories out there, trying to trick people into believing it/propagating it, just to take credibility away from people on the right. The leftist puppet masters suck in leftists by the millions, it goes without saying that at least a handful of conservatives will take their bait.

Hilarious. Qanon is at every Trump rally and Trump has always refused to renounce them.  They’ve been all over internet shitholes like 4chan and Reddit for the past 5 years. Now the latest Republican theory is that they’re a Democrat false flag operation?  Am I understanding you correctly?

On 2/25/2021 at 3:56 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Exactly, the insinuation is he doesn't want to see her get 'suicided by Hillary' the way her boyfriend (Epstein) did. He wishes the same imagined mercy for the reporter asking the question. I imagine he'd even wish that mercy for you who obviously hates him.

Not sure what your problem is. You hate the guy but he'd wish you mercy.

OCT. 28, 2002

Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

https://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

image.thumb.jpeg.716e56255f52e8b4d2a058216212d5f7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.353f01eab96ae424aac7d1afdfe03803.jpeg

Here’s Every Time Donald Trump And Ghislaine Maxwell Have Been Photographed Together

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/07/21/heres-every-time-donald-trump-and-ghislaine-maxwell-have-been-photographed-together/amp/

He’s Taken into Trumps federal custody and dies on Trumps watch. Conclusion:  Hillary did it. Hilarious. 

Edited by BeaverFever

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Hilarious. Qanon is at every Trump rally and Trump has always refused to renounce them.

Who cares if QAnon people show up? It's a democracy. Stopping them would be no different than stopping muslims or jews from attending. Do people wear BLM gear to Dem rallies? Yup. 

And why should Trump denounce (FYI that's the proper term for speaking out against a group that you've never claimed to be part of - your lack of education is showing) QAnon?

Did the Demonrats ever denounce CNN (the planet's largest source of disinformation)? Did the Demonrats ever denounce the witch hunt criminals? Did the Demonrats ever denounce Antifa or did they just say that it's not an actual group? Did the Demonrats ever denounce BLM or do they just have them for dinner at the WH?

They’ve been all over internet shitholes like 4chan and Reddit for the past 5 years. Now the latest Republican theory is that they’re a Democrat false flag operation?  Am I understanding you correctly?

It's not a Republican theory. It's my theory.

The members of the MSM LOVE to get blatantly false arguments out in the ether so that they can discredit them, as a means of making their little turd narratives look polished. It's like a straw man argument on steroids. "LOOK WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING!!!! ADRENALCHROME???? HAHAHA! Our crap looks pretty good compared to that steaming pile."

Eg, there were a lot of people who had very important questions to ask about WTC 7 (it was the only steel/concrete building in the history of the earth to collapse completely due to fire at that time, and it's collapse was predicted down to the minute). Something is very wrong there. CBC did a "debunking 9/11 myths" show where they trotted out al the dumbest conspiracies possible and ignored serious questions and video evidence. "Case Closed!"

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Who cares if QAnon people show up? It's a democracy. Stopping them would be no different than stopping muslims or jews from attending. Do people wear BLM gear to Dem rallies? Yup. 

And why should Trump denounce (FYI that's the proper term for speaking out against a group that you've never claimed to be part of - your lack of education is showing) QAnon?

Did the Demonrats ever denounce CNN (the planet's largest source of disinformation)? Did the Demonrats ever denounce the witch hunt criminals? Did the Demonrats ever denounce Antifa or did they just say that it's not an actual group? Did the Demonrats ever denounce BLM or do they just have them for dinner at the WH?

It's not a Republican theory. It's my theory.

The members of the MSM LOVE to get blatantly false arguments out in the ether so that they can discredit them, as a means of making their little turd narratives look polished. It's like a straw man argument on steroids. "LOOK WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING!!!! ADRENALCHROME???? HAHAHA! Our crap looks pretty good compared to that steaming pile."

Eg, there were a lot of people who had very important questions to ask about WTC 7 (it was the only steel/concrete building in the history of the earth to collapse completely due to fire at that time, and it's collapse was predicted down to the minute). Something is very wrong there. CBC did a "debunking 9/11 myths" show where they trotted out al the dumbest conspiracies possible and ignored serious questions and video evidence. "Case Closed!"

Hilarious!  Trump has repeatedly refused to condemn QAnon and claims he’s barley heard of them despite the fact that they’re a huge and highly visible faction at all his rallies. So which is it, is he stupid or dishonest?

He has tacitly accepted them therefore he needs to renounce them. 

And a high school dropout calling me uneducated that’s funny! I can’t wait to tell my former university professors about that!

QAnon is Republican for Russiagate!  Some Republican had to put together a conspiracy theory in 2017 to explain why Trump wasn't carrying out his promises, and now that he's "former" president, the QAnon account serves no purpose, just as endless rehashing of Russiagate, Mueller, Comey would no longer serve any purpose today!

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Hilarious!  Trump has repeatedly refused to condemn QAnon and claims he’s barley heard of them despite the fact that they’re a huge and highly visible faction at all his rallies. So which is it, is he stupid or dishonest?

TBH I've barely heard of them, I only hear about Q when leftists complain about it. They're just a tiny fraction of conservatives and I've never noticed them at Trump rallies either. There are literally tens of thousands of people there dude. 

He has tacitly accepted them therefore he needs to renounce them. 

OMG learn the language. 

Did Trudeau tacitly accept islamic state when he stopped us from bombing them? Or when he refused to acknowledge their genocide? Or when he refused to condemn quds day hate rallies in Canada? Or when he called islam the religion of peace? 

Just because you don't say that you hate someone doesn't mean you joined their group. 

And a high school dropout calling me uneducated that’s funny! I can’t wait to tell my former university professors about that!

If there's a HS dropout here it's obviously you, because I didn't get into BCIT with grade 9.

What university did you go to where you somehow failed to learn how to read & write in English? 

55 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH I've barely heard of them, I only hear about Q when leftists complain about it. They're just a tiny fraction of conservatives and I've never noticed them at Trump rallies either. There are literally tens of thousands of people there dude. 

OMG learn the language. 

Did Trudeau tacitly accept islamic state when he stopped us from bombing them? Or when he refused to acknowledge their genocide? Or when he refused to condemn quds day hate rallies in Canada? Or when he called islam the religion of peace? 

Just because you don't say that you hate someone doesn't mean you joined their group. 

If there's a HS dropout here it's obviously you, because I didn't get into BCIT with grade 9.

What university did you go to where you somehow failed to learn how to read & write in English? 

Although  the Canadian military hasn’t accepted high school dropouts in about 20 years, in your day they did provided they had grade 10.  

You must’ve “gotten into” (not graduated?) BCIT as an a-dolt stoodent later in life  ?

Nobody’s buying that you never heard  of Q until just now. Especially considering how people almost got killed by that pizzagate nonsense 

6 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Although  the Canadian military hasn’t accepted high school dropouts in about 20 years, in your day they did provided they had grade 10.  

You must’ve “gotten into” (not graduated?) BCIT as an a-dolt stoodent later in life  ?

Nobody’s buying that you never heard  of Q until just now. Especially considering how people almost got killed by that pizzagate nonsense 

Grow up, learn to speak English, and start thinking for yourself beave.

Go back and read what I actually wrote about Q. I'm not answering to your idiotic interpretation of what you think you read. 

On 3/2/2021 at 3:22 AM, WestCanMan said:

Grow up, learn to speak English, and start thinking for yourself beave.

Go back and read what I actually wrote about Q. I'm not answering to your idiotic interpretation of what you think you read. 

Bottom line:  Republicans’  lame excuses that you never really noticed them and/or you noticed them but there’s nothing you can to exclude them are exactly that...lame. I bet of they were pro-Palesitinian Islamists you would purge them real quick and not play stupid or beat around the bush when asked to condemn them

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Bottom line:  Republicans’  lame excuses that you never really noticed them and/or you noticed them but there’s nothing you can to exclude them are exactly that...lame. I bet of they were pro-Palesitinian Islamists you would purge them real quick and not play stupid or beat around the bush when asked to condemn them

Bottom line, nothing that you said there was insightful, intelligent, accurate or worthwhile. 

TBH there's nothing wrong with being pro-Palestinian, the situation in the ME is not good and children in Palestine live in crisis. It's an abomination. The reason for that isn't what you think it is though , and if your reading comprehension is so poor that you can't understand what Trump and Zelenski talked about after six whole months then I will never be able to help you achieve even a rudimentary understanding of the Arab-Israeli situation.  

Side note: there's really no such thing as a 'pro-Palestinian islamist' for reasons that are almost certainly over your head; briefly, the words pro-Palestinian imply an altruistic intent, while 'islamist' has the exact opposite connotation.

On 3/4/2021 at 10:34 PM, WestCanMan said:

Bottom line, nothing that you said there was insightful, intelligent, accurate or worthwhile. 

TBH there's nothing wrong with being pro-Palestinian, the situation in the ME is not good and children in Palestine live in crisis. It's an abomination. The reason for that isn't what you think it is though , and if your reading comprehension is so poor that you can't understand what Trump and Zelenski talked about after six whole months then I will never be able to help you achieve even a rudimentary understanding of the Arab-Israeli situation.  

Side note: there's really no such thing as a 'pro-Palestinian islamist' for reasons that are almost certainly over your head; briefly, the words pro-Palestinian imply an altruistic intent, while 'islamist' has the exact opposite connotation.

Lol Republicans sure as hell aren’t pro-Palestinian 

OMG!  no such thing as a pro-Palestinian Islamist!  That’s news to the world!  That’s like me saying there’s no such thing as a pro-family Republican because in my opinion Republicans have sinister motives. 

The point still stands:  when it comes to white supremacists and QAnon in the Republican ranks, the feigned helplessness to rid yourselves of this vermin isn’t fooling anybody.  The rare and half-hearted condemnations of these people, which are only issued reluctantly following some tragic event and days of negative press, are a clear  signal that you welcome their support. 

Edited by BeaverFever