Tucker Carlson now says QAnon doesn't exist

17 hours ago, bcsapper said:

DSCF0651-300x480.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Kurdish woman fighters are finishing ISIS, smashing patriarchy -  The Week

Perhaps not in the third trimester, but other than that, enough said.  I'd rather they were on my side than Tucker fucking Carlson.  Tosser!

You appear to have missed the headline on this story from last week:

The Biden White House announced on Monday, which happened to be International Women’s Day, that the US military is focusing on “maternity flight suits” for pregant women.

So this lady jet pilot is flying her 100 million dollar F-15 jet into Iraq let's say, sporting the new specially designed, pregnant pilot jumpsuit Sniffy had on display the other day. 

All of a sudden MIGS come screaming down from the clouds. She looks up and...

"Oh dear! My water broke."

There's a hundred million dollar jet taxpayers will never see again.

Sometimes you just gotta laugh or you might have to cry.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

You appear to have missed the headline on this story from last week:

So this lady jet pilot is flying her 100 million dollar F-15 jet into Iraq let's say, sporting the new specially designed, pregnant pilot jumpsuit Sniffy had on display the other day. 

All of a sudden MIGS come screaming down from the clouds. She looks up and...

"Oh dear! My water broke."

There's a hundred million dollar jet taxpayers will never see again.

Sometimes you just gotta laugh or might have to cry.

A hundred million dollars to clean up an old jet.  What a racket!

10 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I believe so. You would rather that women and girls go to war, to protect you while you cower somewhere in a cave?

And men!  I'm not sexist at all.

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Maybe...

Maybe if you think you can clean up the mess a shot down F-15 and little chunks of pregnant pilot will make in some middle eastern desert with a mop and bucket there's a job there for you. :lol:

If an F15 pilot can't fight off a MIG while her water breaks, there's not a lot to be said for her training.  Whose air force is it, ours?

I'll clean up the plane when she lands, and I won't charge the full 100 million.

I'll even bring my own mop and bucket...

Edited by bcsapper

I'd be willing to risk a bet with you as to who flies away in that situation.

But here's another one for you...

So Pregnant GI Jane is flying around up there in her spanking new, Sniffy approved flight suit for pregnant ladies. The MIGS attack, her water breaks and she says to herself, "I'll take the better of part of valor on this one," turns and boots it back to base.

Mission aborted.

What a way to run a railway.

Edited by Infidel Dog

12 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'd be willing to risk a bet with you as to who flies away in that situation.

But here's another one for you...

So Pregnant GI Jane is flying around up there in her spanking new, Sniffy approved flight suit for pregnant ladies. The MIGS attack, her water breaks and she says to herself, "I'll take the better of part of valor on this one," turns and boots it back to base.

Mission aborted.

What a way to run a railway.

Yeah, I suppose then she can clean her own damn jet.

I'm out of a job!

Edit>  Because we've been discussing it for a while, I read the article in question.  I want you to know that I'm with you on the hairstyles!

Edited by bcsapper

37 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, I suppose then she can clean her own damn jet.

Yeah but in that particular situation where she decides she's too pregnant to finish her mission why would you even need a 130 million dollar jet? She could have decided to stay at the barracks with her feet up without ever stepping on the tarmac. 

9 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm sitting here smiling to myself wondering how long it's going to take you to figure out the more you try to wiggle out of this the more ridiculous the situation you're trying to defend looks.

That's what I was wondering about you.  I thought we were both having a laugh about the idea of a pilot's water breaking while she was engaging a MIG, and then I realised you were serious!

So I'm smiling too.  It's nice that we can both smile.

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

What's got me chuckling is Sniffy trying to convince his gullibles he's improved the American military by having flight suits designed for pregnant jet pilots. It's even funnier when the evidence comes in that he seems to be succeeding.

Which one's Sniffy?  As for suits for pregnant pilots, my third trimester comment from earlier in the thread applies, I think.

That said, what's the difference between a pregnant pilot and a chunky pilot?

39 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I think I heard a song about that. Went something like...

Skyyyyyyy Pi lot.

Skyyyyyyy Pi lot

How high can you fly?

You're never...

never, never, 

too fat to fly.

Oh yeah...here it is. I might have accidentally got the lyrics a little mixed up though.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Oh geez, where to start......

1) A pregnant woman (I think we can still refer to pregnant people as 'women') has a fetus (that's the unborn baby of a mammal, in this case the mammal probably identifies as a human) inside of her womb, and a chunky pilot does not, by definition (because if they did have a baby in their womb they'd be considered a pregnant pilot, not a chunky pilot). 

2) FYI one of the main purposes of a jet pilot's flight suit is to keep blood from flowing away from their brain when they experience large g-forces as they manoeuvre at supersonic speeds. It does that by pressing tightly to their entire body so that there's no room for the blood to flow into the abdomen, legs, etc. Do you know what effect the pressure of a flight suit is going to have on a developing fetus in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd trimester? Do you know what effect the large g-forces are going to have on a developing fetus in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd trimester? Do you know what effect the stress of armed combat is going to have on a developing fetus in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd trimester? What's going to happen when, eventually, a pilot has a miscarriage and blames the army/navy/air force/marines? 

(Why am I asking you, dead fetuses don't really matter to leftists, do they?)

3) What's the point of furthering the training of a female pilot while she's pregnant, knowing that she's going to be off on maternity leave for 6 months to a year right away? It's extremely expensive, and whatever time & money you spend training her is time & money that you don't have to train someone else. The number of trained pilots that you have available is actually really important sometimes:

Gregory "Pappy" Boyington (December 4, 1912 – January 11, 1988) was an American combat pilot who was a United States Marine Corpsfighter ace during World War II. He received the Medal of Honor and the Navy Cross.

A Marine aviator with the Pacific fleet in 1941, Boyington joined the "Flying Tigers" (1st American Volunteer Group) of the Republic of China Air Force and saw combat in Burma in late 1941 and 1942

This thing about prego flight suits is just stupidity and grandstanding on the US military's part. 

One other thing, pilots have a considerable amount of extremely valuable information. IE, the number of planes at a nearby AFB, what they know about potential targets in the area, secret information about the capabilities and armaments of their and other planes, etc. What happens when the Taliban or the Iranians start torturing a pregnant woman? Does her miscarriage matter? Is she more likely to spill the beans than someone whose kids are still in the left nut? 

IMO there could be a reasonable case made for women in the National Guard etc, but in the military, not so much. 

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Oh geez, where to start......

1) A pregnant woman (I think we can still refer to pregnant people as 'women') has a fetus (that's the unborn baby of a mammal, in this case the mammal probably identifies as a human) inside of her womb, and a chunky pilot does not, by definition (because if they did have a baby in their womb they'd be considered a pregnant pilot, not a chunky pilot). 

2) FYI one of the main purposes of a jet pilot's flight suit is to keep blood from flowing away from their brain when they experience large g-forces as they manoeuvre at supersonic speeds. It does that by pressing tightly to their entire body so that there's no room for the blood to flow into the abdomen, legs, etc. Do you know what effect the pressure of a flight suit is going to have on a developing fetus in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd trimester? Do you know what effect the large g-forces are going to have on a developing fetus in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd trimester? Do you know what effect the stress of armed combat is going to have on a developing fetus in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd trimester? What's going to happen when, eventually, a pilot has a miscarriage and blames the army/navy/air force/marines? 

(Why am I asking you, dead fetuses don't really matter to leftists, do they?)

3) What's the point of furthering the training of a female pilot while she's pregnant, knowing that she's going to be off on maternity leave for 6 months to a year right away? It's extremely expensive, and whatever time & money you spend training her is time & money that you don't have to train someone else. The number of trained pilots that you have available is actually really important sometimes:

This thing about prego flight suits is just stupidity and grandstanding on the US military's part. 

I'm sorry, I should have identified the question as rhetorical.  I didn't mean to waste your time.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

One other thing, pilots have a considerable amount of extremely valuable information. IE, the number of planes at a nearby AFB, what they know about potential targets in the area, secret information about the capabilities and armaments of their and other planes, etc. What happens when the Taliban or the Iranians start torturing a pregnant woman? Does her miscarriage matter? Is she more likely to spill the beans than someone whose kids are still in the left nut? 

IMO there could be a reasonable case made for women in the National Guard etc, but in the military, not so much. 

What absolute bollocks.