Should President Trump Pardon Those Capitol Rioter?

This Texas pinhead is a danger to his nation... he's saying the court ruling is to go to the streets and be as violent "as antifa and BLM"

Should be jailed for inciting violence and barred from office for life.  This is a legislator saying that the courts don't have authority.  The epitome of the greying of the "me" generation and exceptional selfishness and laziness.

Just disgusting.

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

1. Sorry, that's not how the law or constitution works.    

2. One doesn't get to pick and choose when to apply your righteous version of justice and morality.

1. What do I care ?  He should be.
2. You are a hypocrite for calling me righteous, when you believe you have the right to go to foreign lands and kill Vietnmes children to keep Canada safe from Commies like me.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. You are a hypocrite for calling me righteous, when you believe you have the right to go to foreign lands and kill Vietnmes children to keep Canada safe from Commies like me.

??

Oh my...

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Clearly you do care....for your own righteous reasons.

That's OK, but this guy still gets his 1st Amendment rights and due process regardless.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Clearly you do care....for your own righteous reasons.

That's OK, but this guy still gets his 1st Amendment rights and due process regardless.

It's like these folks don't believe Joe Biden won, either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Boges said:

The bigger question would be, does he Pardon himself. Or does he resign and force Pence to pardon him. 

Pardoning his seditious mob is an admission of guilt, as would trying to pardon himself BTW. 

'The Donald'  is between your ears . . . . me thinks you like him there.  He'll soon be gone. Don't worry. Chive on!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

This Texas pinhead is a danger to his nation... he's saying the court ruling is to go to the streets and be as violent "as antifa and BLM"

Should be jailed for inciting violence and barred from office for life.  This is a legislator saying that the courts don't have authority.  The epitome of the greying of the "me" generation and exceptional selfishness and laziness.

Just disgusting.

That's soooo bad!

Oh my God! But hey, let's loot and pillage all of America and kill two dozens of business owners because fck Donald Trump, right?

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Well Louie, the President sure stepped up and provided that evidence he hasn't been able to produce for two months. How did you like the way his faithful presented it?  Sure doesn't take much in the way of brains or integrity to be a Republican these days.

Hey Sir, what's up with the Russia conspiracy thingy?

2 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

But hey, let's loot and pillage all of America and kill two dozens of business owners because fck Donald Trump, right?

Whatabout whatabout whatabout...

There was a riot in Oregon.  The Democrats didn't care.  Therefore this invasion of the Capitol building is... what ?  ok ?  excusable ?

Can I have a cite for the 24 dead ?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

That's what I'd thought :)

So what about it. Do you mean the Russian interference in the 2016 election that was confirmed by multiple US intelligence agencies and the Mueller Report? Or do you mean the latest Russian hack of US government computer systems?

8 hours ago, Boges said:

You seem to paint this either or scenario of Trump or China. That's an astonishingly odd worldview. 

But Trump was the only hero fighting against the Chinese hordes! If not for him China would have increased its massive trade surplus with the US, and made huge strides to improve its influence around the world, and increase and modernize its military while influencing American culture through pressure on American universities and media companies!

Oh wait...