Should President Trump Pardon Those Capitol Rioter?

On 1/9/2021 at 7:12 PM, Argus said:

Trump does not do 'noble'.

Trump does 'what's in it for me?'

Which is why all of the free speech and anti-war activists who wanted Trump to issue a pardon for Julian Assange and Ed Snowden were sadly disappointed! 

According to the guy who divulged the CIA's torture program, former CIA employee - John Kiriakou, a White House staffer representing the President, told him it would cost $2 million to get the pardon. And since Kiriakou was already released from prison several years ago now, paying a 2 mil bribe would be ludicrous, since that would be more than what is pension at the CIA was worth...which was his main reason for asking in the first place. 

Sounds like Donnie was only interested in selling pardons, or giving them away to creeps who he was told had lobbying efforts behind them that could be politically risky to cross!  And that's how four Blackwater killers...mercenaries got pardoned!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sharkman said:

Yeah, he’s not into kids or anything, right?  Smelling and touching hair, patting and grabbing.  Meanwhile Trump the kkk guy just pardoned black rappers.   

True on both counts, but if Joe tries to grab women or sniff girls' hair now, I'm betting Jill has been told she needs to be immediately ready to grab him by the ear and pull him away!

And the black rappers...these guys have money or if it's running out, still have enough money to buy influence. So I won't be surprised to find out that Donnie gets some sort of payoff for his good deeds here.

On 1/13/2021 at 6:21 PM, WestCanMan said:

Geez, it's too bad that Hillary didn't win hey Argus? :lol:

Yes, it is too bad. She'd have been a massive improvement over the fat orange guy.

On 1/13/2021 at 6:21 PM, WestCanMan said:

Hopefully Biden can start 'nobly' creep-touching/kissing children and peddling influence. 

How many times has Trump been accused of rape, of sexual harassment, of barging into dressing rooms to stare at teenage girls undressing, and you shrugged every bit of it off as "fake news!"

Don't pretend that someone being a pervert makes the slightest difference to what you think of him.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, sharkman said:

Yeah, he’s not into kids or anything, right?  Smelling and touching hair, patting and grabbing.  Meanwhile Trump the kkk guy just pardoned black rappers.   

Says the guy who worships a man accused of rape and sexual harassment and assault by literally dozens of women.

Don't pretend you have morals that would be offended by someone's sexual misbehavior.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Yes, it is too bad. She'd have been a massive improvement over the fat orange guy.

Suleimani, Al-Baghdadi, Qassam Al-Rimi and a whole lot of other terrorists who are currently in hell agree. 

So do Russia, China, Iran and NoKo.

The police who were assaulted all summer long disagree though, because there were only 4 months of rioting under Trump, unlike under Obama when there were almost 8 times that many. 

How many times has Trump been accused of rape, of sexual harassment, of barging into dressing rooms to stare at teenage girls undressing, and you shrugged every bit of it off as "fake news!"

You're totally lying now Argus. 1) Not 'rape' until recently, and that was by a woman who didn't even remember what year it allegedly happened and who never filed any kind of report before Trump was already POTUS 2) I never said that he didn't do any of the things that he actually did do, I just said that it was hypocritical for leftits to get all bent out of shape over Trump's groping after they verbally attacked the women who accused Bill Clinton of all-out rape (most notably Hillary, the feminine misogynist). 3) You say 'teenage' but they're actually 'adults' at the Miss America Pageant. It's more than just disingenuous to call 19 yr olds 'teenagers', it's lying because they're 'adults'. 

Personally, I think it's a much more serious crime to force a woman to have actual sex than just to grab her through her clothes, much like murder is a much more serious crime than a common assault.

Don't pretend that someone being a pervert makes the slightest difference to what you think of him.

Grow up you filthy worthless liar. That's an extremely serious accusation for you to be making when all you actually have is proof of the opposite.

1) Trump's grabbing of women was wrong and I've said it before, but Hillary's crimes against women were even worse because she made fun of victims of actual rape and did her best to prevent them from getting justice. Therefor, choosing Trump over Hillary in 2016 was actually choosing the lesser of two evils.

2) Your leftist hypocrisy is extremely galling because all leftists do for a living is 1) cause racial division and cover up for sexual predators like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein, and 2) act like they're the champions of racial harmony and women's rights.

3) Of course the fact that Biden pervs on children bugs me. Even some of the lowlifes who sexually assault grown women look down on pedos, and it's pretty bad when even those guys have the moral high ground over you.  

You managed to wiggle quite a few lies into that short post Argus. You no longer have to stand in line at Trudeau's rallies. Go get a star from Mr Butts. 

Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Says the guy who worships a man accused of rape and sexual harassment and assault by literally dozens of women.

Don't pretend you have morals that would be offended by someone's sexual misbehavior.

Liar. Name the 'women' who accused Trump of 'rape' Argus.

There was one accusation by a far-left bimbo who couldn't name a year that she got 'raped' in the dressing room of a clothing store lol. Yeah I bet there are lots of rapes in completely secluded places like that lol. It would be hard enough to have consensual sex in a place like that without getting caught. Rape? :lol:

"Hey this vague rape accusation thing carries a lot of weight and is incredibly hard to disprove, why not?"

That's the second funniest rape accusation that I've ever heard of in my life. The funniest one was the "I was at, like, ten parties where Kavanaugh and his friends gang-raped girls" accusation that turned Avanatti into the leading candidate for the DNC Primary overnight.

LMAO, Dems are literally the stupidest group of humans on earth. They make our Libelars look semi-human.