America Under pResident Biden

1 hour ago, Brutus said:

I was just going to say that you're the most deluded Trumpist I've seen, but then I remember that almost half the population of America is just as deluded as you. 

You act like you are against the 'deep state' and the establishment, but are too dumb to realize that Trump is the establishment!  

You are against Obamacare . . .  How stupid can you get? 

And the last thing, your disgusting propaganda of Biden being a pedophile. 

You people are being taken on a ride but are too dumb to see it

Would an 'Anger Management' class be of benefit to you?  Probably covered under  your Provincial Health Plan.  Biden will soon be there for you . . . . Really would like to see Hunter Biden participate in some fashion with Finances & Banking.  He'd be an asset to the White House and Dad.  

32 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Such vitriol...Trump must have hurt you very bad. 

Are you saying it's not true? 

For fucks sake, he even tried to play covid 19 off as a "democrat hoax". The man is a pathological liar, it's what he does, and I truly pity people who are too stupid/naive to see it

15 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Would an 'Anger Management' class be of benefit to you?  Probably covered under  your Provincial Health Plan.  Biden will soon be there for you . . . . Really would like to see Hunter Biden participate in some fashion with Finances & Banking.  He'd be an asset to the White House and Dad.  

It's just incredible how you can be against "the deep state" and "the elite" and then somehow support Trump. 

He isn't a "man of the people" he IS the establishment ffs.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Are you saying it's not true? 

For fucks sake, he even tried to play covid 19 off as a "democrat hoax". The man is a pathological liar, it's what he does, and I truly pity people who are too stupid/naive to see it

TDS level 10

10 hours ago, sharkman said:

A primary is not an election.

Why is this so important to you?  If it’s that important, just come out and say he was in 12 elections and he claimed fraud and all of them and be done with it. How many primaries was he in, he was probably in some elections in high school too.  Lets be thorough.

At he end of the day it really doesn’t matter to me, you can have the win.  Wednesday is all that matters to me right now.

A primary is an election. The winner gets votes of that state's delegates at the leadership convention. Same as the winner of the popular vote gets that state's votes in the electoral college. They are both elections.

5 hours ago, Boges said:

I think the fact that no actual evidence of fraud was presented in court says something different than you're implying. 

No lawyer was willing to go in front of a judge and present the hearsay and innuendo brought by flimsy video inorder to throw out the votes of hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people. 

The real evidence will come when the likes of Sidney Powell have to defend herself in a liable lawsuit against Dominion Voting Machines. She'll have ample opportunity to prove her claims then. 

I'd be surprised if the Dominion lawsuit makes it past the discovery phase. I suspect Dominion will withdraw once Lin Wood starts demanding to look through their logs, books and have forensic audits done on their machines.

The cases that interest me are the ones still waiting to be seen in the Supreme court. They were filed. They weren't rejected. So what happens to them now?

As to this theory no lawyer was willing to go in front of a judge to present allegations of wrong doing, show me how that works. Let's take the most well known one for example. Show me how Texas and the 18 states weren't alleging voting irregularities in the case they filed before the Supreme that was dismissed on grounds they didn't have standing. Because I'm pretty sure they did allege that. If they weren't alleging voting irregularities what were they alleging?

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

As to this theory no lawyer was willing to go in front of a judge to present allegations of wrong doing, show me how that works. Let's take the most well known one for example. Show me how Texas and the 18 states weren't alleging voting irregularities in the case they filed before the Supreme that was dismissed on grounds they didn't have standing. Because I'm pretty sure they did allege that. If they weren't alleging voting irregularities what were they alleging?

Those challenges revolved around changing voting laws. The claim is that expanding Mail-In voting is unconstitutional. Those were the claims made on January 6th. 

That's the type of claim that needs to be made, not anecdotes about boxes of ballots that can be extrapolated to throwing out entire voting districts' results. 

Imagine SCOTUS ruling on pure hearsay. LOL

Yes, the suit alleged that 4 states had unconstitutionally changed their election statutes. Constitutional issues are what the Supreme Court deals with.

And your theory is that because the states' allegations dealt specifically with what they saw as a constitutional matter that means they were afraid to mention all the other incidents of outright voter fraud.

Explain this one then. This is one of the cases that could not be expedited to be considered before the inauguration but are, as far as I know, still waiting in the Supreme Court's lineup. 

The election software and hardware from Dominion Voting Systems (“Dominion”) used by the Michigan Board of State Canvassers was created to achieve election fraud

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/20/20-815/163621/20201211163936285_Petition Michigan .pdf

I was reading a judge's decision on another case. I'm pretty sure I gave you a  link to it once before. The lawyer's had proposed at least one allegation of outright fraud, but like you guys say, in this one particular case the judge didn't think the lawyers could prove it if he allowed the case to be considered. However the judge didn't dismiss the case on those grounds. He dismissed it on the grounds he didn't think the litigants bringing the case before him had standing. So in that case who was afraid to consider the allegations? The lawyers alleging voter fraud or the judge who didn't want to take the case?

Here's my point then. There are multiple considerations as to why a case might be brought before a court and make allegations of voter irregularities. Whether or how irregularities are considered is multi-faceted. 

A blanket statement as to why or even if any lawyer will or won't allege outright voter fraud is hiding behind a generality. Or to put it another way, it's wrong.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

On 11/24/2020 at 8:48 PM, WestCanMan said:

FYI Benghazi was an actual scandal. 

There are literally millions of Americans serving in the military and none of them like to think that the Gov't's official position will be to do absolutely nothing for 13 hours when you're under attack. 

The soldiers who were stuck there made their feelings about Benghazi very well-known, but don't let that stop you from accepting CNN's version of what their opinion is Bub.

Burisma is SNC, We, etc. It's an actual scandal, but people who are impressed by virtue-signalling refuse to consider that there's anything wrong with it, and they're eager to accept the first flimsy excuse they hear. "My bog ate my dossier so I didn't know it was wrong. No investigation will be done. Thanks dolts. I'll make it up to you all with my pre-election spending spree." 

So what are you saying about Trump ignoring Russian bounties on US soldiers 'heads? Trump once again believed Putin. Trump should be locked up at Guantanamo Bay for treason. 

52 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Biden & his criminal cohorts now plan to go after Trump supporters.

They really want a war...

Please. President Joe Biden is a man of peace and reconciliation.

I have no doubt that his preemptive Nobel peace prize is already being drawn up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Please. President Joe Biden is a man of peace and reconciliation.

I have no doubt that his preemptive Nobel peace prize is already being drawn up.

He'll get one, too. Probably for removing the embassy from Jerusalem and not recognizing Israel's capital city...that will make his terrorist pals happy as snot.

Edited by DogOnPorch

5 hours ago, Christy Krohne said:

So what are you saying about Trump ignoring Russian bounties on US soldiers 'heads? Trump once again believed Putin. Trump should be locked up at Guantanamo Bay for treason. 

You have literally no clue what you're taking about. Trump gob-smacked Putin multiple times as President.

He propped up the Ukraine militarily with serious hardware and openly called for NATO allies to help stand up to Russia, which is something that Obama refused to do. He bombed Putin's ally in Syria twice (and Putin did a lot of sabre-rattling after the first bombing run - a lot of people didn't think Trump should bomb Syrian targets a second time). 200 Russian soldiers were killed while advancing towards an American base. 

Anyone with half a brain knows full well that America didn't take a back seat to anyone when Trump was President. And FYI Obama was the one who was caught on the hot mic talking to Medvedev saying "Tell Vladimir that I'll have a lot more freedom after the election."

In case you didn't know, that's the exact same 'Vladimir' that took over Crimea less than 2 years later, and annexed part of their border with Ukraine. Why was Obama making side-deals with that guy Christy?

Do you remember what Trump did when the Iranian militias killed a single American at an embassy in Iraq? Trump killed Iran's top two generals.

Being a soldier when Trump was POTUS meant that you knew you had the full protection of the US military backing you.

That's the exact opposite of life under Obama, when Americans were under attack for 13 hours and help from the US goverment never came. It was Iraqi militias that had to come save them. And when the Iranians forced American soldiers to their knees, Obama did nothing, he just sent them a plane load of cash.

That's why terrorists were so bold when Obama was President. They knew that he'd always take a backwards step when anything happened. By contrast there were almost no islamic terrorist attacks on US soil while Trump was POTUS.

As a girl you've never had to worry about whether or not you'd be drafted, or pressured into fighting in a war that you didn't really care about. You never had to worry about being put in an untenable position by your government and then being left for dead like Obama did to his troops. 

As a person who formerly served in the Canadian military I can promise you that I would never serve under a worthless, gutless weasel like Obama. It would be like asking to be taken alive by terrorists. Of course, as a leftist, you don't know what that means. Trust me, it's bad. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

"We fully endorse all of those messages!" - the Demonrats.

"Stay angry! Focus your anger!" - Michelle Obama.

"The protests [rioting, arson, looting, racial violence and murders] will not let up. They SHOULD NOT let up!" - Kamala Harris.

Incredible...very few folks watching this Democrat charade. Most popular man...EVER....apparently.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Just the criminal Trump supporters.

There are some, that much is certain.

But does it make sense for the Dems to suddenly criminalize that one, brief riot, considering that the Dems spent the best part of 4 years inciting, promoting and supporting (both financially and by implementing policies which let rioters out of jail) violent riots all across America that killed dozens of people?

Dems were bailing rioters out of jail (kamala herself did that), letting violent felons out on the streets 'because of covid' (leftist rag alert - https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/us/coronavirus-jail-inmates-released.html ), talking about murdering the President (Waters), asking why there aren't more uprisings (Pelosi), they all backed the violent takeover of sovereign America soil in Seattle & the displacement of/assaults against innocent civilians and businesses who had a right to expect the protection of the government, etc.

Here is a video of a guy who is the founder of a group and a website called "Insurgence USA", who led a violent riot outside the WH calling for his mob to 'remove the President', being called 'an activist' and being given a platform to talk on national TV by no less than Anderson Cooper at CNN.

Those weasels at CNN knew that John Sullivan was guilty of sedition, his video is all over the internet and they even noted that the is the founder of "Insurgence USA", it says it right on their screen at the 20 second mark.

Are you honestly trying to sit there and tell the world that the Dems and CNN should be allowed to call other people criminals? Get your head out of your arse Aristedes. Your comment is the epitome of blatant stupidity.

Edited by WestCanMan

And just remember that according to CNN and the Dems, the only people that committed any crimes at all during all of the rioting and murders of 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2020 were Kyle Rittenhouse and the two people who protected their home from violent rioters lol. 

There's literally nothing on earth that's dumber than a Demonrat or a member of their psychotic, sycophant dolt horde.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

They weren't rioting, silly. They were protesting peacefully.

0vh3bby25z151.jpg

"Hey that's awesome! Burn that shit down!" - leftist dolt.

"Get out of my neighbourhood! You guys don't belong here! You are animals!" - the exact same leftist dolt, right before he called the cops. 

Edited by WestCanMan

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

"Hey that's awesome! Burn that shit down!" - leftist dolt.

"Get out of my neighbourhood! You guys don't belong here! You are animals!" - the exact same leftist dolt, right before he called the cops. 

There's NOBODY...minus the National Guard...at this fake inauguration. Nobody is watching online...