America Under pResident Biden

On 1/18/2021 at 4:28 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Feel free to show me a witness being cross examined in any of these 60 court cases you claim all the evidence was considered and prove it. 

You can't because such a case doesn't exist.

People are cross-examined in trials. The Republicans never demonstrated they had sufficient evidence to warrant a trial.

18 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Over 1/2 a million watched on RSBN alone as Trump got on the plane to leave....

But Joe...nada. Feel free to link to the live stream where all of Joe's multitudes of adoring fans are watching....

LOL ? You've turned into a reality show fanatic who only cares about ratings.

Btw, a youtube star bought a new house and her showing it on Youtube garnered 14 million views.

Just now, Argus said:

LOL ? You've turned into a reality show fanatic who only cares about ratings.

Btw, a youtube star bought a new house and her showing it on Youtube garnered 14 million views.

You seem to not get the concept of 'Live Stream'.

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

You can't demonstrate something that can't be considered.

We've done this dance before. I posted remarks from conservative judges who looked at the evidence and made sarcastic, irritated comments on how it was nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theories and patched together accounts of minor and unimportant incidents. And further that when the judges actually confronted these people about whether they were alleging fraud they all said no, every time. They're willing to rant on TV and the internet to the gullible but not willing to get charged with perjury and lose their licenses.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

You seem to not get the concept of 'Live Stream'.

You don't seem to get the concept of "I don't give a shit about your ratings".

I'm not watching it either. Why would I? Where do you get your teary eyed devotion for a foreign ex-leader anyway?

1 minute ago, Argus said:

We've done this dance before. I posted remarks from conservative judges who looked at the evidence and made sarcastic, irritated comments on how it was nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theories and patched together accounts of minor and unimportant incidents. And further that when the judges actually confronted these people about whether they were alleging fraud they all said no, every time. They're willing to rant on TV and the internet to the gullible but not willing to get charged with perjury and lose their licenses.

I still don't know what you're talking about.

Give me the link. I believe this is the second time I've asked for it.

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

I still don't know what you're talking about.

Give me the link. I believe this is the second time I've asked for it.

And I posted it twice. And you never commented either time, slinking away quietly.

I know you're there Argus. I see you on the activity scroll.

Having trouble finding this link you've accessed multiple times, are you?

It may be a software problem. Perhaps you posted it again and I still can't see it.

My software is not equipped to read links that only go up your butt.

Speaking of links Aristides, do you have a link to Alzheimer Joe's teleprompter so we can see what you're talking about.

23 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I know you're there Argus. I see you on the activity scroll.

Having trouble finding this link you've accessed multiple times, are you?

It may be a software problem. Perhaps you posted it again and I still can't see it.

My software is not equipped to read links that only go up your butt.

Speaking of links Aristides, do you have a link to Alzheimer Joe's teleprompter so we can see what you're talking about.

Why would I have a link to a teleprompter? All I had to do was listen.

Finally!

America once again has a competent leader for the first time in four years. Hopefully Biden can undo some of the damage that raging lunatic did in his four years of terror. America needs to regain it's standing in the World. We must make sure a man like Trump never is allowed to circumvent democracy again.

Congratulations, President Joe Biden.

51 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Any of the Trump supporters here notice that Biden included them in his speech and never talked about himself?

Probably not.

That is because many of the cult is still brainwashed, and are going through an identity crisis. Give them several months, and the cult will die out.  With each passing day, more people are abandoning the MAGA sinking ship.  Hopefully, they will return to reality.

8 minutes ago, Petros said:

Finally!

America once again has a competent leader for the first time in four years. Hopefully Biden can undo some of the damage that raging lunatic did in his four years of terror. America needs to regain it's standing in the World. We must make sure a man like Trump never is allowed to circumvent democracy again.

Congratulations, President Joe Biden.

10s of thousands agree with you. They just aren't Americans.

Here they are breaking through the borders in Central America heading north. They've heard America is easy pickins again. 

1 hour ago, Argus said:

People are cross-examined in trials. The Republicans never demonstrated they had sufficient evidence to warrant a trial.

The Russian collusion witch hunt just called. They said "F____ evidence. Just buy off the FBI and they'll create it for you." 

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I imagine the Iranian Mullahs and the Chi-Comms are on your cheerleading team too Petros.

You forgot to include Canada, Australia, New Zealand, nearly all of Europe, most countries in Asia, etc.  A victory for Biden is a victory for first World democracy. 

• Like 1