America Under pResident Biden

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

10s of thousands agree with you. They just aren't Americans.

Here they are breaking through the borders in Central America heading north. They've heard America is easy pickins again.

Are you sure this is from this week and not last year when they also did it? Or the year before?

6 minutes ago, Argus said:

Are you sure this is from this week and not last year when they also did it? Or the year before?

Positiive.

This one is different though. Guatemala is still honoring the agreement they had with Trump and doing everything it can to stop the caravan. The horde seems determined though now that they believe an illegal friendly administration will be waiting in America with the gates open.

And there are countries that think it's a good idea like Honduras.

https://cis.org/Bensman/Final-Word-Latest-Honduras-Migrant-Caravan-Probably

4 minutes ago, Petros said:

I cannot say I am too familiar with Trevor Noah. 

Enlighten me.

He's a comedian. He likes to think so anyway. He replaced John Stewart on the Comedy Channel.

Look in the top right hand corner of the pic you posted.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Petros said:

There you go again with your CNN obsession. Did it ever occur to you that most people do not obtain their news from CNN?  As a Canadian, I don't get CNN on TV, and I rarely, if ever, go to their website for news anymore.  The cult has led you to believe that CNN is responsible for every story the MSM publishes.

No one admits to watching CNN but just for shits and giggles, what 'news' do you get on your rabbit ears?

Admittedly our Canadian news channels aren't much better than CNN, but at least they take a break from lying about politics to do 35 minutes of covid fear mongering every hour.

• Haha 1

Just now, Petros said:

In other words, it is no different than Fox News.

I watch Fox News dude. I'm pretty sure that I just said that a couple posts back. I gave them a pretty wholehearted endorsement in case you missed it. 

I'm not some snivelling basement-dweller who stands by the office cooler trying to pretend that I'm a feminist just in the hopes that my nice guy shtick will eventually get me to second base with a real live woman. 

I think for myself. I don't care much what gets the mob all riled up and I don't accept lying from the media, so I stopped watching Canadian news a long time ago. I have to watch a bit of Global for my work so I plug my nose and ffwd through as many of the lies as I can. 

And FYI the We scandal wasn't just a matter of "Awww shucks, I shoulda recused myself from the obvious decision to select We" lol. I know that you don't know that now that I know where you get your 'news'. 

What actually happened at the Reichstag, Capitol Hill, Buffalo jump that's supposed to justify this, anyway.

A government agent shot a women in the neck, Another woman was trampled to death and a cop got roughed up went home and later that night had a stroke and died. Also somebody sat in Nancy's chair and stole one of her letters as a memento. And some crazy lady stole Nancy's laptop and thought she could sell it to the Russians.

This is what the Coporate Globalist machine that orchestrated the Biden/Harris coup tells us we have to think of as an "Insurrection."

Compare that to what the supported last summer and It is to laugh.

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Well, the Nazis did the job themselves and then blamed the opposition...and the Jews. It entrenched their position as German folks demanded 'safety and security' from the evil (fill in the blank).

You guys were trying to blame the Capitol on Antifa.

Edited by Aristides

2 hours ago, mowich said:

Well they are doomed to lose their status as the world's biggest economy once the Chinese take first place.  What will happen then is only conjecture.  This new regime can do nothing to halt that progress but stand by and watch it happen. 

"Meanwhile, China’s growth continues. And with every passing year, its weight in key markets increases. For commodities such as oil, it is by far the largest growth market. In 2018, it created a yuan-based futures contract, which amid the gyrations in dollar-priced oil markets in the spring of 2020 proved its worth as a safe haven. In Shanghai, the price of oil never went negative. Meanwhile, foreign investors are ever more attracted to the interest rates on offer on Chinese bonds. Almost 10 percent of China’s sovereign bonds are now foreign-owned. That share will increase as the bonds are included in the main indices. But this is welcome diversification rather than an immediate threat to dollar hegemony."

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/01/15/rise-fall-united-states-financial-empire-dollar-global-currency/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

I meant something more serious.  Doomed as a country.

I can see the Reichstag fire comparison but I think I like the Buffalo Jump metaphor too.

You know what that is, right?

Back in the pre-white man days Indians would herd the  lead Buffaloes of the herd towards a cliff and before they could stop the trajectory to the edge the herd was so committed it couldn't be stopped. And over the cliff they all went where the butcher squad was waiting to finish them off below.

That's what happened at the capitol building. BLM, Antifa, Boogaloo Bois and such led Qanon, Oathkeepers and such to the cliff and before the Buffalo herd of trumpers knew it they were inside the capitol building.

And back on the cliffs the corporate globalist chiefs rubbed their hands together and congratulated each other on a successful hunt.

• Like 1