2020 Presidential Election - Electoral College Predictions ?

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

It's a CONSPIRACY !  But it shouldn't impact your predictions for the Red Wave should it ?

Here's another cheat sheet for you guessers:

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html#2019

I'm positive the Democrats are doing EVERYTHING to provide victory. The swamp is at risk...many pigs at the trough. Hungry pigs...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

By the looks of that trade balance I'd say it's more like starving!  

I doubt either of us are sidling up to that trough....but powerful people who can hang Jeff Epstein with toilet paper are not to be trifled with...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You can pretend that Trump created the virus if you must...

I pretend nothing of the sort.  Unlike you and other Trump cultists, I consider evidence and listen to experts.  Its true my conclusions lack the paranoia and delusion that yours do, but that also means I don't have to live in terror of Trump, Biden or the Chinese.

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So...do you not believe China is engaged in bioweapon research?

I expect they are, along with Russia, America, the UK and who knows how many other countries.  

Just now, dialamah said:

I expect they are, along with Russia, America, the UK and who knows how many other countries.  

So you're saying that Nixon didn't ban the use of chemical and bio weapons back in 1970.

What's your basis for this?

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So you're saying that Nixon didn't ban the use of chemical and bio weapons back in 1970.

What's your basis for this?

"The use of" ... different from research.  I believe the rationale for this research is that they need to be prepared for other countries use of bioweapons.

Anyway, laws can be changed and executive orders signed at any time - so good for Nixon, but that's no guarantee for the future.

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

"The use of" ... different from research.  I believe the rationale for this research is that they need to be prepared for other countries use of bioweapons.

Anyway, laws can be changed and executive orders signed at any time - so good for Nixon, but that's no guarantee for the future.

So which President reversed the order?

The United States shall renounce the use of lethal biological agents and weapons, and all other methods of biological warfare. The United States will confine its biological research to defensive measures such as immunization and safety measures.

Edited by DogOnPorch

16 minutes ago, dialamah said:

so good for Nixon, but that's no guarantee for the future.

14 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So which President reversed the order?

Gosh, do you not know the meaning of the word "future"?

14 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The United States shall renounce the use of lethal biological agents and weapons, and all other methods of biological warfare. The United States will confine its biological research to defensive measures such as immunization and safety measures.

You asked if I thought China was researching biological weapons, and I said yes, along with other countries, including the US, under the guise of "defense".  Thanks for proving my point.  :)

My guess is Biden 290 Trump 248, Joe will miraculously squeak out victories in key swing states due to a decisive edge in mail-in ballots.

Biden won't cross the 269 threshold until the day after the election and the full tally will come in days later. 

Biden will have a +20% edge in the popular vote on mail-in ballots and a 3% edge at the polling stations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Gosh, do you not know the meaning of the word "future"?

You asked if I thought China was researching biological weapons, and I said yes, along with other countries, including the US, under the guise of "defense".  Thanks for proving my point.  :)

So you know or understand nothing about either chemical or biological weapons but are willing to accuse the United States of future crimes in order to excuse the Red Chinese who ARE currently engaged in both chemical and bioweapon development...I see.

21 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So you know or understand nothing about either chemical or biological weapons but are willing to accuse the United States of future crimes in order to excuse the Red Chinese who ARE currently engaged in both chemical and bioweapon development...I see.

With "reasoning" like this, its no wonder you believe in wildly improbable conspiracy theories and are part of the Trump cult.  

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

With "reasoning" like this, its no wonder you believe in wildly improbable conspiracy theories and are part of the Trump cult.  

Wildly improbable...like Hunter Biden sleeping with underage girls while cracking it up? Or like Hunter kicking 10% up to the Big Guy? Or Joe Biden getting prosecutors fired in order to protect his criminal ventures? Those sort of improbable things?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Yep that's how it works these days... reality inverted, because Trump!

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 5:13 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Step right up - we've got a week to go ladies & gentiles...

Please guess the FINAL electoral college count !

Your guess MUST add to 538 !

eg. Biden 310, Trump 228

Let's see how it pans out...

Wishful thinking. It's not hard to tell as to who's side you want to win and what leftist liberal news channels that you are listening too. I will predict that it will be Trump with way more than what is needed to win the election. I hope that I did not burst your Biden bubble mentioning that? Go, Trump, go.  ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

You asked if I thought China was researching biological weapons, and I said yes, along with other countries, including the US, under the guise of "defense".  

It's ridiculous to make the accusation that any one nation is researching biological weapons for mainly aggressive/first-strike capabilities. Even NoKo would have cause to say that they're researching for defensive purposes. 

Deterrence is a huge part, if not the main part, of any modern military strategy. This isn't an age where military conquest is glorified.

Also, no nation with a large military would brag about the fact that they're completely clueless about N.B.C. weapons, or about the fact that they don't possess any.

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm positive the Democrats are doing EVERYTHING to provide victory. The swamp is at risk...many pigs at the trough. Hungry pigs...

The democrat pigs at the trough are in a state of fear, panic and paranoia. Can you imagine a guy like forgetful, sleepy ass Joe Biden winning the election? What a disaster for America and the rest of the world that would be if that happened. With Trump has President it will mean prosperity and the end of wars and the end of Convid 19. With Biden as dictator it will mean depression and more wars and more Convid 19. Indeed, the deep state is really at risk here. But ask me if I give a chit. I am pretty sure that comrade Castro Trudeau would not like to see Trump as President for another four more years. Trump will be coming for his comrade butt for sure. Geez, and I hope he does too. Trump is the only one that can get Canada to get rid of comrade Castro Trudeau. Sadly, Canadians cannot do the job. They are just to timid and weak to do so. :D

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

Wishful thinking. It's not hard to tell as to who's side you want to win and what leftist liberal news channels that you are listening too. I will predict that it will be Trump with way more than what is needed to win the election. I hope that I did not burst your Biden bubble mentioning that? Go, Trump, go.  ;)

I didn't say who I want to win.  You will have to guess at that, sorry.

So you have Trump with at least 271 got it...

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

My guess is Biden 290 Trump 248, Joe will miraculously squeak out victories in key swing states due to a decisive edge in mail-in ballots.

Biden won't cross the 269 threshold until the day after the election and the full tally will come in days later. 

Biden will have a +20% edge in the popular vote on mail-in ballots and a 3% edge at the polling stations.

I do not understand as to where you are getting your facts and figures from. When I watch FOX NEWS they show Trump rallies with tens of thousands of Trump supporters whopping it up for Trump. The leftist lieberal lying media never show the crowds. When Biden has a rally about 30 people show up. Even when Obamarama has a rally for Biden a handful of cars show up in some parking lot. What a joke the democrats have become. Only a deep state globalist miracle and cheating can save and make Biden the dictator of America. 

You really need to check out FOX NEWS for yourself and see the other side of the story to see the rallies that Trump has and puts on. The leftist liberal lying media will never show any of Trump's big rallies. They always report that a hundred people show up. Liars indeed. Trump will win. Live with the loss by Biden that you are about to receive. Remember, the only polls that count are the polls after the election that count. :D

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

So you have Trump with at least 271 got it...

I have Trump with way more than that. Well up in the three hundred range. Just wait and see. ;)

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

I do not understand as to where you are getting your facts and figures from. When I watch FOX NEWS they show Trump rallies with tens of thousands of Trump supporters whopping it up for Trump. The leftist lieberal lying media never show the crowds. When Biden has a rally about 30 people show up. Even when Obamarama has a rally for Biden a handful of cars show up in some parking lot. What a joke the democrats have become. Only a deep state globalist miracle and cheating can save and make Biden the dictator of America. 

You really need to check out FOX NEWS for yourself and see the other side of the story to see the rallies that Trump has and puts on. The leftist liberal lying media will never show any of Trump's big rallies. They always report that a hundred people show up. Liars indeed. Trump will win. Live with the loss by Biden that you are about to receive. Remember, the only polls that count are the polls after the election that count. :D

Lol taxme, I watch more than my share of Fox News. Any leftist here can vouch for that.

Fact is that the Dems are 35% of the way to victory when they roll out of bed in the morning. There are some states that Republicans can never win, like NY and Cali, that have a ton of EC votes, plus plenty of others like Wash, Ore etc that are a solid bet to stay blue. 

If the Dems can hold their base then they just need to nudge a few swing states across the line and they're in.

I have no doubt that the party that got caught cheating 3 times in the last election has a little sumthin' up their sleeve for this election and the Obama speech writer at the Town Hall posing as an 'undecided voter' was just an appetizer.

IMO there's gotta be a really good reason why the Dems pushed so hard for mail-in fraud, I mean voting, and it wasn't their deep concern for the rights of American voters or to spare them from C19. I think the Dems have good reason to believe that some form of cheating with mail-in ballots can shore up some swing states for them. They wouldn't have fought for it otherwise.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'd say "The same guy that Biden votes for" but that's not a given, is it.........

"We can only elect Donald Trump"

"Vote for Joe Biden for Senate"

Good news is that he's going to beat Joe Biden, he said it himself:

This narrows it down, he's not voting for George. 

https://nypost.com/2020/10/25/biden-appears-to-confuse-trump-with-former-president-george-w-bush/

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

When I put on my rational-hat I think that way. But I've been wrong before.

If Trump wins, I'll be rather surprised but not shocked, and will prove the deep state is real.
If Joe Biden, I'll be rather disappointed but not shocked, and will prove the deep state is real.

Found the Q anon guy.