2020 Presidential Election - Electoral College Predictions ?

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

TBH - I think most see this cargo cult as being a non-factor... more of an oddity than any kind of political factor.  

I've seen MANY Trump events over the last five years. That Q stuff is very 2016. I recall seeing it in the chat of various rallies and being rather puzzled...as were the majority of others.

I'm seeing little of that Lock Her Up/CNN Sucks stuff this time.

Four More Years...MAGA...KAG...Hidin' Biden....much more popular.

As for the Red Chinese and germ warfare...that's not conspiracy stuff. They have an active bio-chemical warfare program. Canada has even been unwittingly helping them by providing samples of viruses they didn't have access to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henipavirus

That a rogue virus escaped one of their labs is far more plausible than some poor sod of a tourist eating a sick bat. If you want to really put it on the line, it's plausible that the Democrats made a deal with the Devil and arranged for this...semi-lethal...virus to be released because...TRUMP 2020. Something they CAN NOT allow.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

If you want to really put it on the line, it's plausible that the Democrats made a deal with the Devil and arranged for this...semi-lethal...virus to be released because...TRUMP 2020.

Yes it's possible. Or, done by negligence and idiocy. "No need to close down the airports! Everyone should go out on the town tonight. Go to China-town, and eat some of their Moo Goo Guy Pan!"
- N. Pelosi et al

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Yes it's possible. Or, done by negligence and idiocy. "No need to close down the airports! Everyone should go out on the town tonight. Go to China-town, and eat some of their Moo Goo Guy Pan!"
- N. Pelosi et al

I recall...they hope we've all forgotten. Or that these major outbreaks are in cities run by Democrats for the most part. The Governor of NY as well as the mayor are certainly responsible for some VERY fatal mistakes.

Mind you, some folks have the attention span and context of fleas when it come to these things.

...and WTF is Canada doing shipping restricted bat virus samples to the frickin' Reds for, anyways??? Why does China need a deadly bat virus?

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

I've seen MANY Trump events over the last five years. That Q stuff is very 2016. I recall seeing it in the chat of various rallies and being rather puzzled...as were the majority of others.=

There are 24 Republican candidates who are Qanon supporters.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/09/qanon-republican-party-congress.html

Qanon also active in Canada, where it is a growing cult.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/it-is-heartbreaking-families-marriages-splinter-as-canadians-embrace-bizarre-qanon-cult

Edited by Argus

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

You've joined some OTHER cult, my friend.

13 minutes ago, Argus said:

Really? what cult what that be other than the cult of those who think conspiracy types are wackos?

The one that thinks people with huge amounts of power and money have no hidden influence, there's no collusion and vast criminal organizations don't exist.

4 hours ago, Argus said:

I don't really know anything what qanon is but I do know that there are some FB sites like capforcanada, and I can't recall the other ones, that just come out with the most whacked bs imaginable.

I think that some of them are actually putting out blatant idiocy just to make fools of the people who propagate it.

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't really know anything what qanon is but I do know that there are some FB sites like capforcanada, and I can't recall the other ones, that just come out with the most whacked bs imaginable.

I think that some of them are actually putting out blatant idiocy just to make fools of the people who propagate it.

Or the blatant idiocy of thinking a cite to National Post is me calling them 'lefties'. Some folks have just gone down that rabbit hole....Argus is one of those, I fear.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I didn't know what Qanon is either, just googled it yesterday. I think these things are a bit of a mix. Some of the accusations that are reasonable and plausible are being overshadowed by the crazier stuff, so that the average dupe simply dismisses it all as nonsense.

47 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Talking about the Trump family and cronies again, I see.

The deep state is supported by a network of billionaires. Whether they do it consciously and purposely as a unified group or not, their results add up. Their combined wealth, and ownership of whole industries especially media corporations, far surpasses that of Donald Trump. So does their criminality.

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The deep state is supported by a network of billionaires. Whether they do it consciously and purposely as a unified group or not, their results add up. Their combined wealth, and ownership of whole industries especially media corporations, far surpasses that of Donald Trump. So does their criminality.

Cruz: Can Twitter influence elections?

Dorsey: No.

Next question: Is water wet?

• Haha 1

My expectation is that Trump loses, based on sheer numbers alone, not media disinformation. Leftist bunny rabbits are whipped up by the most powerful thing that controls their minds. Fear. Fear and hostility is the reaction.

Just as we in Canada re-elected Teflon Don Trudeau, despite his abject shaming our country and revealing his disgraceful, racist past and despite his pitiful denials. Voters on the left have been captivated by their own leaders worthless, empty virtue signalling. And that does not work for me.

- Les Deplorables

• Like 1