2020 Presidential Election - Electoral College Predictions ?

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

The TDS cult...you've got it bad. But new converts to a religion are often the Zealots. 

Despising Donald Trump is not a religion, it merely shows one has judgement and knowledge. Not to mention a sense of morality.

Edited by Argus

57 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The deep state is supported by a network of billionaires.

Like the Koch brothers? Mark Rowan? Bill Austin? Diane Hendricks and Bernie Marcus? How about Rupert Murdoch or Sheldon Adelson? Don't forget Carl Icahn and Jon Huntsman. And, of course, Wilber Ross and Betsy Devoss who are actually in his cabinet now. And then there's the infamous David Murdock.

Edited by Argus

45 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Biden...they'll vote for him...but would they let their young daughter be anywhere near him?

How about ol' Hunter? Can he babysit for you tonight?

:D

Isn't Donald Trump being sued by a woman who said he raped her when she was thirteen? Didn't the teenage girls from the Miss Teen USA pageant complain that he used to barge into their dressing room while they were changing?

Edited by Argus

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Actually, he said he'd date her. Also that she had nice breasts.

I don't think Donald Trump separates 'date' from 'F**%' in his mind.

Right...he didn't say it. And it was Howard Stern who prodded such a response out of him re: piece of ass...or datable.

Ivanka has come out saying she didn't like that interview...but she loves her dad and he isn't a groper...her words.

But you have TDS...so you believe what you're fed by your masters.

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

Isn't Donald Trump being sued by a woman who said he raped her when she was thirteen? Didn't the teenage girls from the Miss Teen USA pageant complain that he used to barge into their dressing room while they were changing?

Lots of gold-diggers on planet Earth.

They say if you win the Loto big, you find you have relatives you've never heard of.

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Or the blatant idiocy of thinking a cite to National Post is me calling them 'lefties'. Some folks have just gone down that rabbit hole....Argus is one of those, I fear.

CBC and CNN are rabbit holes now.

Russian collusion, don't look at Biden, an anonymous source at the WH said that Trump said ____________, Trudeau saved us all from C19 by leaving travel from China open, SNC and We weren't scandals, Trump referred to immigrants as animals, Kavanaugh was a serial rapist when he was in high school, Greta Thunberg is an expert on climate control and race relations but don't listen to Bobolinski - he knows nothing, etc.

It's pure garbage. Whatever qanon is, it can't possibly be worse than CBC and CNN.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Right...he didn't say it. And it was Howard Stern who prodded such a response out of him re: piece of ass...or datable.

Ivanka has come out saying she didn't like that interview...but she loves her dad and he isn't a groper...her words.

But you have TDS...so you believe what you're fed by your masters.

What do you expect Ivanka to say? And he IS a groper. He said so himself! Not to mention there are several dozen women who say the same.

You talk about other people being unable to face reality but even when your God admits it you still choose to believe otherwise. Sounds like you're the one in a cult, man.

46 minutes ago, Argus said:

Like the Koch brothers? Mark Rowan? Bill Austin? Diane Hendricks and Bernie Marcus? How about Rupert Murdoch or Sheldon Adelson? Don't forget Carl Icahn and Jon Huntsman. And, of course, Wilber Ross and Betsy Devoss who are actually in his cabinet now. And then there's the infamous David Murdock.

So what. So we agree now that corruption and collusion exists at the highest levels, and is using its economic might to disturb the peace, say.

• Like 1

Just now, OftenWrong said:

So what. So we agree now that corruption and collusion exists at the highest levels, and is using its economic might to disturb the peace, say.

Corruption in the form of the wealthy buying favors is not a conspiracy. It's existed throughout human history, and is endemic in the US where there are basically no laws against influence peddling. It's ironic that if the US empire is to fall it will be the Supreme Court which will likely be found to have caused it, by blocking all efforts to keep people from buying politicians. The so-called guardians of the constitution will be the ones who ripped it up.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Corruption in the form of the wealthy buying favors is not a conspiracy. It's existed throughout human history, and is endemic in the US where there are basically no laws against influence peddling. It's ironic that if the US empire is to fall it will be the Supreme Court which will likely be found to have caused it, by blocking all efforts to keep people from buying politicians. The so-called guardians of the constitution will be the ones who ripped it up.

Good. So I'm not whatever you call it, Qanon. I already knoew this collusion is there for centuries even. You want to play semantics over words like collusion, consipracy, so what. Factum sind factum.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

What do you expect Ivanka to say? And he IS a groper. He said so himself! Not to mention there are several dozen women who say the same.

You talk about other people being unable to face reality but even when your God admits it you still choose to believe otherwise. Sounds like you're the one in a cult, man.

You believe what your masters tell you.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

I didn't know what Qanon is either, just googled it yesterday. I think these things are a bit of a mix. Some of the accusations that are reasonable and plausible are being overshadowed by the crazier stuff, so that the average dupe simply dismisses it all as nonsense.

Qanon is probably like global warming. A really fun topic for leftists, but not an actual topic worth discussing.

What leftists should actually be discussing is the fake news trolls that they're idolizing. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Argus said:

So is despising Justin Trudeau a religion?

Is it?

I don't like the guy...but I'm not foaming at the mouth about his antics. Vote the guy out...someday.

You...you have a somewhat crazed and desperate quality to you these days that wasn't there before.

25 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Is it?

I don't like the guy...but I'm not foaming at the mouth about his antics. Vote the guy out...someday.

You...you have a somewhat crazed and desperate quality to you these days that wasn't there before.

I think you're reading an emotion into my posts that is probably existent only in your own brain. You're the one who seems to be growing crazed and desperate at the shrinking odds of your guy winning. I'm treating Trump with the contempt he deserves, the same contempt I've always treated him and others like him. The same contempt I treat Trudeau to. Though admittedly Trudeau isn't neatly as much of a scumbag as Trump.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Any other predictions folks ?

Predictions are pointless due to too many unknowns. Obviously Biden is the clear front runner, but there remains the questions about how strong his turn-out is vs Trump's, especially in battleground states. Another issue are all those mail-in ballots, which seem to be made disproportionately by Democrats. Mail-in ballots are more a lot more likely to be spoiled than regular ballots. And a number of them will not be counted on time in certain key states. That could help Trump. The efforts by state Republicans to disenfranchise black voters has been ramped up, and we will probably see fewer ballot boxes and longer lines in areas where Blacks and Hispanics vote in higher numbers, as well as stronger ID checking. All of which assumes there isn't some kind of electronic hacking done by Russia or North Korea or Iran or China or some other big player into vulnerable state computer systems. If they can hack into the State Department, the US Navy and the IRS I'm pretty sure the Wisconsin election commission isn't going to be much of a challenge.