2020 Presidential Election - Electoral College Predictions ?

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Because the US is in the process of dividing into separate tribes, and those of the other tribe wouldn't vote for Jesus himself if he was wearing a different color.

No, I don't think it is.

Please go away. ;)

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Judging by the responses...we all still luv yah. Yah misguided Biden lover...lol.

Anyways...Harris is indeed the problem as SHE'S the one that's going to be taking over when they oust Joe via the 25th. Say good bye to America at that point...I see a house divided. Entire states will break away.

What does that mean for Canada? Well...arguably, I suppose...Canada was formed due to the Union victory in 1865...a million Union soldiers at the end of that brawl. All looking to settle things once and for all...as I mentioned before...the Indians out west got it rather than us...but don't think we weren't a plum target.

Translate that to today...

Kamala Harris has very little base of support within the party. You ought to know that from her shitty polling numbers and the fact she had to quit for lack of money. There's no reason to say Biden can't last four years. I mean, based on Trump he sure doesn't have to work very hard. A couple of hours a day would do it, with good people handling the rest.

Trump had good people - at first - but he wouldn't listen to them and kept firing them because they kept telling him what he didn't want to hear. Now he has grifters and yes-men. Biden won't do that. Let him take a mid-day nap for all I care as long as he puts smart, capable people in charge of the intelligence and defense agencies.

In four years Harris might well be the top choice for their candidate to run, but at that time she's hopefully going to be going up against a Republican candidate who is a lot more attractive than Trump. It's hard to imagine one LESS attractive. If she's gone all identity politics she'll lose the moderates and middle, and a reasonable Republican can take the place back - assuming there are any such people left.

Edited by Argus

7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I know, get back to making baseless predictions, lest they prove their point! lol

Well call me mad...but I trust my lying eyes. 

Biden's rally today was a few hundred tops in Florida. He spoke for 20 minutes from notes. The rest of the time was filled with music and other lesser speakers.

Pence has a MUCH bigger rally going on in Reno right at this moment.

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I look at it this way, we've heard so many accusations in the past few years. I can't trust what they say, these liars.

Too much cried wolf, and stuff.

These are, for the most part, people He appointed. You don't have to be a Democrat lover to take the words of mad dog Mattis seriously.