Police Officers and Woman in the park cases to analyze

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Nope

Yeah, and it's a human problem. And a math problem. There are 1M cops in the US, having hundreds of thousands of tense interactions a day, it's impossible for shit not to go sideways sometimes. I don't think you can eliminate these things 100%, but charging the Minnesota cop with murder seems like a necessary step.

Something's fishy in this case though, all the video that we have so far is edited to only show the cops looking bad. The guy did something to end up on the ground like that, we just don't know what it was yet. I'm not saying it was bad enough to deserve death by knee-squash, I'd just like to see the whole story. 

Cops appear to be more trained in escalating things instead of de-escalation. The police look and act more like jackboot thugs.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Cops appear to be more trained in escalating things instead of de-escalation. The police look and act more like jackboot thugs.

No, they do not. I think comparing everyone who misbehaves to Nazis is not particularly helpful. When the police start lining up crowds of people in front of mass graves and shooting them then perhaps you can make that comparison.

3 hours ago, Argus said:

No, they do not. I think comparing everyone who misbehaves to Nazis is not particularly helpful. When the police start lining up crowds of people in front of mass graves and shooting them then perhaps you can make that comparison.

I had not made that comparison to Nazis. But I have seen enough video evidence to conclude that if you don't bend to every command on time, you may have a bad time.

On 5/29/2020 at 4:33 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Something about poetic justice.  A racist Canadian lost her dog and her job and a black guy died.  And FOX and MSNBC.

1. My apologies, I thought you were referring to my original post, regarding your response to InfidelDog.

2. My main point was how the media used the tragedy in Minneapolis to amplify the park case for a political agenda. They tone it down now that the full story is out and it was not what it seemed. I see nothing wrong to point out propaganda when you see it, to use a human being's death to push your identity politics. What benefit does that bring to the individual in the minority community ? To repeat 24/7 non stop that the reason that he/she can not succeed is because of "a racist society" ? Is that how Barack Obama became president or Eric Holder AG in this "racist society" ?

3. The alternative is to work hard and better yourself daily, cases like the racist criminal cop are in every community and group. The best thing to do is to stay away from doing crime and interacting with them, their program is to enforce, rarely you find someone in the police force to empathize.

4. Yes, division pays well.

5. Yes, I agree, but then let's stop the hypocrisy of free and objective press.

When you start from the bottom and achieve something THROUGH HARD WORK you will realize that issues like "racism" and "oppression" are just propagandistic tools used by perverts to make some money and to give you an excuse to blame for your failures. I have been through it as an immigrant and I am not buying it.

Canada and the USA are opportunity lands for people that are honest and hard working, and that goes for every white and minority person.

Edited by Independent1986

7 hours ago, Independent1986 said:

1. When you start from the bottom and achieve something THROUGH HARD WORK you will realize that issues like "racism" and "oppression" are just propagandistic tools used by perverts to make some money and to give you an excuse to blame for your failures. I have been through it as an immigrant and I am not buying it.

2. Canada and the USA are opportunity lands for people that are honest and hard working, and that goes for every white and minority person.

1. No, they're real.
2. This is an empty slogan, but at least it's a point, and reflects a point of view.  It's not likely worth the effort for me, though, to spend time on people who troll me out on threads I don't even post on.

15 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

When they start burning down police precincts you know the police have lost control of their city:

The city mayor ordered the police away because he didn't want a confrontation with the rioters.

15 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

And when they're threatening to come out to the suburbs because there's no city left you'd have to consider something beyond police.

The suburbs are very well armed and will shoot rioters on sight.

So several days after the protests started turning into riots in Minneapolis, and AFTER the cop has been arrested, we see violent protests now erupting in cities across America. Does anyone really question the cause of this is the media narrative? The media's deep enthusiasm for exploiting and propagating stories which depict white racism has convinced what seems like the majority of Black Americans that the police are racist organizations which love to kill Black people. The evidence against that is virtually non-existent, but who's to question the evidence other than the media and the black activists who propagate the narrative?

The ongoing media narrative, with one person after another decrying police racism and police violence against black people, replaying every story they can find about blacks unjustifiably killed by white police (but not by black police) and ceaseless interviews with angry black activists have driven more black people out into the streets in anger.

By the way, one thing I've noticed over the years but which never gets mentioned in the media. Virtually every major city in America is controlled by the Democratic Party and has been for decades. Their police departments have engaged in relentless campaigns of affirmative action in hiring and promotion for decades, as well. And yet SOMEHOW we're fed the line that police everywhere are racist and out to kill Black people. And almost no one ever questions it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Argus said:

So several days after the protests started turning into riots in Minneapolis, and AFTER the cop has been arrested, we see violent protests now erupting in cities across America. Does anyone really question the cause of this is the media narrative? The media's deep enthusiasm for exploiting and propagating stories which depict white racism has convinced what seems like the majority of Black Americans that the police are racist organizations which love to kill Black people. The evidence against that is virtually non-existent, but who's to question the evidence other than the media and the black activists who propagate the narrative?

The ongoing media narrative, with one person after another decrying police racism and police violence against black people, replaying every story they can find about blacks unjustifiably killed by white police (but not by black police) and ceaseless interviews with angry black activists have driven more black people out into the streets in anger.

By the way, one thing I've noticed over the years but which never gets mentioned in the media. Virtually every major city in America is controlled by the Democratic Party and has been for decades. Their police departments have engaged in relentless campaigns of affirmative action in hiring and promotion for decades, as well. And yet SOMEHOW we're fed the line that police everywhere are racist and out to kill Black people. And almost no one ever questions it.

More white people are killed by police every year.  But I don’t remember any of those instances ever being spot lighted by the media.  None.  Ever. The mainstream media is guilty of gaslighting society.  I hope they’re happy with their results.  It’s so disgusting and irresponsible.

It’s also interesting to compare the mainstream media’s coverage of the people protesting a few weeks ago to open up their businesses vs these protests.  The protestors a few weeks ago were vilified.  These rioters are championed and excused.  Also not a mention of their lack of social distancing like the protesters a few weeks ago.  We even have the media insisting that the protests are peaceful, even while standing in front of burning buildings. 

18 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

When they start burning down police precincts you know the police have lost control of their city:

And when they're threatening to come out to the suburbs because there's no city left you'd have to consider something beyond police.

The 2nd amendment maybe?

37 minutes ago, Shady said:

More white people are killed by police every year.  But I don’t remember any of those instances ever being spot lighted by the media.  None.  Ever. The mainstream media is guilty 

Yeah I'm sick of seeing people on tv acting like it's 100% certain that he was killed because he was black. 

Now we're going to see an endless stream of edited videos which cut in when the police are wrestling with some back guy who was just resisting arrest and cursing at them 2 seconds earlier.

I think that it's time for people who edit video for the purpose of inciting riots get actual prison time. There are very real consequences to that kind of thing that include millions of dollars in property damage and physical violence against police and citizens.

59 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah I'm sick of seeing people on tv acting like it's 100% certain that he was killed because he was black. 

Now we're going to see an endless stream of edited videos which cut in when the police are wrestling with some back guy who was just resisting arrest and cursing at them 2 seconds earlier.

I think that it's time for people who edit video for the purpose of inciting riots get actual prison time. There are very real consequences to that kind of thing that include millions of dollars in property damage and physical violence against police and citizens.

The real problem is police brutality and police corruption. 

20 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

The real problem is police brutality and police corruption. 

Yup.

And tbh, if degenerates are looking for a reason to riot, there will always be police brutality until we have an all-robot police force.

I'm not advocating for robots, but it's impossible to create a society where you have 1M police and you never have an incident causing death. 

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yup.

And tbh, if degenerates are looking for a reason to riot, there will always be police brutality until we have an all-robot police force.

I'm not advocating for robots, but it's impossible to create a society where you have 1M police and you never have an incident causing death. 

The majority of those deaths could have been prevented. Floyd is dead over an alleged 20 dollar counterfeit bill. Shameful. He was cuffed and even though he was compliant in every way, he is still dead.  There might be many more cases no caught on video of police brutality resulting in deaths. Their word in court also seems to carry more weight, and that's a bias within the justice system. So that is broken and backing up corrupt cops.

Meanwhile : The government and elite just stole trillions from the people. and they are still getting away with it.  I think people are tired of this system. And with being semi-couped up in the house for a few months because of the virus, people are going to react. 

1 hour ago, New World Disorder said:

The majority of those deaths could have been prevented. Floyd is dead over an alleged 20 dollar counterfeit bill. Shameful. He was cuffed and even though he was compliant in every way, he is still dead.  There might be many more cases no caught on video of police brutality resulting in deaths. Their word in court also seems to carry more weight, and that's a bias within the justice system. So that is broken and backing up corrupt cops.

Meanwhile : The government and elite just stole trillions from the people. and they are still getting away with it.  I think people are tired of this system. And with being semi-couped up in the house for a few months because of the virus, people are going to react. 

Yep, everyone knows that when one witnesses an injustice, the best thing to do is go and beat up someone who wasn't involved.

1 hour ago, New World Disorder said:

The weird thing is, I've seen intermittent clips of him being compliant, but there are large gaps in what I've seen. He's over here, then he's over there, but there are obvious gaps in between.

So what happens if you pin a man down and he dies, but he isn't black?

Nothing much. You don't even get fired or seriously disciplined, and the DA refuses to press charges. There are no riots or even protests. Hey, stuff happens.

'You're gonna kill me!': Dallas police body cam footage reveals the final minutes of Tony Timpa's life

Timpa wailed and pleaded for help more than 30 times as officers pinned his shoulders, knees and neck to the ground in 2016.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2019/07/31/you-re-gonna-kill-me-dallas-police-body-cam-footage-reveals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life/

Edited by Argus

On 5/29/2020 at 10:22 AM, Boges said:

That, or cops can stop murdering minorities. 

I posted a video earlier in this thread of this Karen that refused to accept an $80 ticket. She even drove off and had to be chased down. The cop forced her out of the car and tazed her.

Imagine if that person was black. They'd have been shot the moment they refused to leave their car. 

I agree there is profiling, but it has to be of the right kind. Profiling is normal and necessary, and actually important and I expect it in some cases. There is simply no way to avoid the instinctive human reaction when seeing an upset grandmother at the wheel, compared to a person who looks like from a Predator movie.

What if it were an old black Grandma, with a kerchief.

- White punk baseball cap

- Young Urban Professional

- Danny Trejo