Police Officers and Woman in the park cases to analyze

1 hour ago, Boges said:

I suspect she's probably left-leaning. Being a Dog person from New York. Apparently she's also Canadian.

Yep...media is reporting her as attending school in Canada.   Others are demanding that her ass be deported !   :lol:

People act all shocked about Amy Cooper being from Canada, but Canadian “niceness” is just a surface veneer that keeps the white supremacy in our system fully and violently intact. Hopefully more people will pick up on this.

https://www.freshdaily.ca/news/2020/05/video-woman-calling-police-black-man-central-park-canada/

Amy Marie Cooper, a native of Canada, according to her Instagram profile, studied at the University of Waterloo in Ontario from 1998 to 2003, graduating with a degree in actuarial science. She also completed her master’s in business administration in analytical finance at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business in 2009. Before working at Franklin Templeton, Amy Cooper worked at AIG, Citi, Lehman Brothers and Willis Towers Watson.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/amy-cooper-video-new-york/

Edited by bush_cheney2004

6 hours ago, Boges said:

Well Minneapolis is burning.  :huh:

Now all the racists can talk about the "thugs" who rioted and ignore the coldblooded murder witnessed on video. 

Isn't it possible to talk about the thugs who are rioting, burning, looting and attacking people while NOT ignoring the event which sparked them?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Independent1986 said:

You are reading incorrectly, I was talking about the second story there, not the first one. I think we are all in agreement regarding the first one that it was manslaughter/second degree murder. 

my bad.

6 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

It appears we have some evidence of police starting some of the fires in Minneapolis.  Same type of tactics, same black bloc type attire, but with umbrella, gas mask and huge hammer in his hand. There is video or two on the twitters. I'll try to find it and post it here.

There is also evidence that violent protesters started some of the fires...there is lots of video.

12 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

It appears we have some evidence of police starting some of the fires in Minneapolis.  Same type of tactics, same black bloc type attire, but with umbrella, gas mask and huge hammer in his hand. There is video or two on the twitters. I'll try to find it and post it here.

Alex Jones is that you ?

These 2 stories only share the similarity in that they were race-baited but it's probably a mistake to conflate the two. In one the guy died. In the other somebody only got fired and lost her dog. And in the latter case it wasn't the supposed victim who was victimized.

On the birdwatcher story, Amy Cooper was the dogwalker. Christian Cooper was the supposed "bird watcher" and his sister Melody was the one who gave Christian a big assist in making the story go viral.

So knowing all that I'm going to say I no more think Christian Cooper is just a "bird watcher" than I think Trayvon Martin was just a fresh faced kid out for iced tea and skittles, or Michael Brown was a gentle giant with his hands up pleading "Don't shoot.," or Ahmed Arbery was just "a jogger."

And I think if there's somebody in this story who deserves the label of a "Karen" it's more Christian than Amy.

Here's the bit they don't show you in the video:

ME: Ma’am, dogs in the Ramble have to be on the leash at all times. The sign is right there.
HER: The dog runs are closed. He needs his exercise.
ME: All you have to do is take him to the other side of the drive, outside the Ramble, and you can let him run off leash all you want.
HER: It’s too dangerous.
ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.
HER: What’s that?
ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!
HER: He won’t come to you.
ME: We’ll see about that…

Christian totally provoked that situation like a total "Karen."  And understand that's Christian telling the story so he's massaging the details a bit thinking he's going to get sympathy.

And Progressives like the Cooper siblings shouldn't even be allowed to 'project' the term "Karen" on anybody else. It's always projection.

And I know the Coopers are activist progressives because they've both worked for Marvel comics. Marvel Comics was destroyed by woke politics. In fact, the insanity of its post-Stan Lee era of woke identity politics may have destroyed the comics industry. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

28 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

These 2 stories only share the similarity in that they were race-baited but it's probably a mistake to conflate the two. In one the guy died. In the other somebody only got fired and lost her dog. And in the latter case it wasn't the supposed victim who was victimized.

Agreed...both Cooper's were old enough to know better.    So called "social justice warriors" play this game because there is a ready made audience to join the "cause" and blow it up on the Interwebs.

George Floyd was killed by a Minneapolis police officer with "extreme prejudice", but the same Interwebs are revealing that he was no gentle giant, having served multiple sentences for aggravated robbery, assault, drug possession, etc.

George Floyd left Texas prison to start new life in Minneapolis

12 hours ago, Boges said:

Well Minneapolis is burning.  :huh:

Now all the racists can talk about the "thugs" who rioted and ignore the coldblooded murder witnessed on video. 

The coldblooded murderer should be dealt with as cold blooded murderers should be.  The thugs who rioted should be dealt with as thugs who rioted should be. 

I'm with Tucker the only way to stop things like the Minneapolis riots is to put the blame loudly, relentlessly where it actually deserves to be. On the media first. Race-baiting for headlines and talking points is the starting point of the problem.

Edited by Infidel Dog

34 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm with Tucker the only way to stop things like the Minneapolis riots is to put the blame loudly, relentlessly where it actually deserves to be. On the media first. Race-baiting for headlines and talking points is the starting point of the problem.

I don't know, you can see the angst and the deep rooted disgust with the system in this person here, protesting injustice wherever he sees it.  At least he wore a mask...

aptopix-minneapolis-police-death.jpg

Central Park Karen was fired from her job.  I'd so the same thing if I was her employer.  Not for racism mind you, but for her willfull malicious dishonesty

Lying seems to come naturally to her -  even when the impact could mean something severe for the man involved.

You can not trust an employee who can readily lie like that. 

Edited by betsy

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Did you say that the problem started with misleading headlines?:huh:

You don't think that maybe there are problems that go back ... Hundreds of years?

Please elaborate, some of us work 12-15 hours/day and come here to distract our minds for a few minutes at a time and don't have time to dissect your one-two liners. If you were one of my clients I would make an effort to understand what you meant. I have an idea but I rather not speculate.

In 2020 any individual regardless of color if he or she is willing to work hard and be a responsible member of society opportunities always arise. Blaming something or someone for an individual failures is just a defense mechanism to explain them.

If there is a privileged system, CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS might be that system. They are dividing people daily (left and right) and therefore maintaining their power by making the sheep out there thinking that they actually care for the individual or different groups.

No wonder an equal crazy propagandistic force came about in Trump because that's how is in physics. Equal action = Equal reaction.

18 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yep...media is reporting her as attending school in Canada.   Others are demanding that her ass be deported !   :lol:

Isn't this hilarious and poetic justice? How you are part of building this new progressive modern system and you end paying the price for it. During the french revolution when the guillotine stopped falling on the enemies the revolutionaries started turning on each other.

The louder someones lectures you about racism and oppression the more you know they have something to hide or they themselves struggle with racism. If you are an individual that is comfortable with yourself and everyone around you, you won't see people as black, white, yellow, you would see them as unique individuals that you can either interact with them or not based on their character. 

That's just my beliefs and my way of thinking =) 

Edited by Independent1986

38 minutes ago, Independent1986 said:

1. Please elaborate, some of us work 12-15 hours/day and come here to distract our minds for a few minutes at a time and don't have time to dissect your one-two liners. If you were one of my clients I would make an effort to understand what you meant. I have an idea but I rather not speculate.

2. In 2020 any individual regardless of color if he or she is willing to work hard and be a responsible member of society opportunities always arise.

3. Blaming something or someone for an individual failures is just a defense mechanism to explain them.

4. If there is a privileged system, CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS might be that system.

5. They are dividing people daily (left and right) and therefore maintaining their power by making the sheep out there thinking that they actually care for the individual or different groups.

6. Isn't this hilarious and poetic justice?  

7.The louder someones lectures you about racism and oppression the more you know they have something to hide or they themselves struggle with racism.

8. If you are an individual that is comfortable with yourself and everyone around you, you won't see people as black, white, yellow, you would see them as unique individuals that you can either interact with them or not based on their character. 

9. That's just my beliefs and my way of thinking =) 

1. Infidel Dog said that the riots were due to 'misleading headlines', ie. in the poor neighbourhoods of Minneapolis/St. Paul they were all reading their New York Times, happily sippling bubble tea at breakfast, when that headline jolted them out of their happiness with the American experience.
2. This isn't a coherent sentence.  I'll assume you are saying 'in 2020, FOR any individual'.  And - who cares ?  You are poor and can work as a dishwasher scraping by, so that means you should accept suspects being murdered.
3. What is the alternative to blaming someone for their individual failures ?  Are you saying we should empathize with strangler cops ?  Ok.
4. They are businesses that make money from content.  It's a privilege to be able to be entertained by the news, though, IMO.
5. Well, I would say they care about their customers and advertisers.
6. Justice for whom ?  It certainly isn't 'hilarious' for anyone with a heart.
7. God forbid an information consumer coddled with marketing messages telling them how great they are should have to reflect on actual social problems.
8. Sure.  And then you have to not vote for politicians who support racist systems also, as that is a problem in all of our communities.
9. I hope I haven't offended your view that everything is ok.

It really does get tiresome, as I get older, watching history repeat itself. I've seen these riots before many times. And they always play out the same way. First, the protesters gather and start shouting and waving fists in the air. Then the hand-wringing, mealy mouthed politicians order the police back so as to 'not provoke' them. Emboldened, the more violent among them start throwing stones and bricks, and egging on others of their ilk. The politicians insist the police back off. They make soothing, sympathetic noises towards the protestors and promise inquiries and action and investigations and the like while begging them to go home. The protests develops into rioting, burning and looting. The politicians continue to insist the police back off. Surely once they've expressed their anger things will calm down, they say.

Things don't calm down. In fact, they NEVER calm down. Why would they? Why would young people with nothing much to do and nothing much to lose suddenly granted permission to burn and loot and do whatever the hell they want to stop? They won't stop in a day, in a week or in a year. The only thing which stops this is physical, in-your-face police authority, massive arrests, and heads cracked. Eventually, the wimpy mayor of Minneapolis will either find a spine or the governor will take over and sideline him, and then the national guard and the police will go in and quickly restore order.

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

It really does get tiresome, as I get older, watching history repeat itself. I've seen these riots before many times. And they always play out the same way. First, the protesters gather and start shouting and waving fists in the air. Then the hand-wringing, mealy mouthed politicians order the police back so as to 'not provoke' them. Emboldened, the more violent among them start throwing stones and bricks, and egging on others of their ilk. The politicians insist the police back off. They make soothing, sympathetic noises towards the protestors and promise inquiries and action and investigations and the like while begging them to go home. The protests develops into rioting, burning and looting. The politicians continue to insist the police back off. Surely once they've expressed their anger things will calm down, they say.

Things don't calm down. In fact, they NEVER calm down. Why would they? Why would young people with nothing much to do and nothing much to lose suddenly granted permission to burn and loot and do whatever the hell they want to stop? They won't stop in a day, in a week or in a year. The only thing which stops this is physical, in-your-face police authority, massive arrests, and heads cracked. Eventually, the wimpy mayor of Minneapolis will either find a spine or the governor will take over and sideline him, and then the national guard and the police will go in and quickly restore order.

That, or cops can stop murdering minorities. 

I posted a video earlier in this thread of this Karen that refused to accept an $80 ticket. She even drove off and had to be chased down. The cop forced her out of the car and tazed her.

Imagine if that person was black. They'd have been shot the moment they refused to leave their car. 

Edited by Boges